Site Notices
Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 3:51:16 AM EDT
[#1]
40 pages of Taran the creep

Precious !!!!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:01:14 AM EDT
[#2]
He's going to close up shop and re-open as:  Precious Tactical - "We train on the Edge"
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#3]
There you go. What a waste of words. Almost no substantial information given. We don't know what mags it takes what calibers it's available in what it's made out of......nothing. Must be nice to get paid for that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 6:23:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's going to close up shop and re-open as:  Precious Tactical - "We train on the Edge"
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#5]
1) Taran Butler, an adult male, asked to see the edge of a cooter of a woman of legal age.

2) Called it " the precious".

3) Me, sitting here going: So?

Didn't look like any  trauma going on, so I say just the kind of games men and women play. I'd bet 75% of the outrage mob on here has either done the same or would if presented the opportunity.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.glocktalk.com/attachments/uluekwm-jpg.689418/

There seems to be some debate on whether breaking the perf counts as the edge of the precious.

Mike
View Quote
I was taught as a safety officer, "When in doubt, award the precious to the shooter."
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:17:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
40 pages of Taran the creep

Precious !!!!!
View Quote
I demand to see it!
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There you go. What a waste of words. Almost no substantial information given. We don't know what mags it takes what calibers it's available in what it's made out of......nothing. Must be nice to get paid for that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"It's awesome, it's robust, and it's durable, and I have a feeling that it is going to shoot so clean."

So, in other words she hasn't actually shot the gun she is plugging and has no way of knowing if it is either "robust" or "durable".
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:58:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
That’s fantastic !  That’s a great slogan!

Precious Tactical - "We train on the Edge”!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:06:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Ya done messed up Ta TaRon
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#11]
#metoo gun gays still concerned?
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:57:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I feel like creepy is the wrong word. "Trashy Pervert" seems to fit it much better.

Not because of the age differential, I see nothing wrong with 18 and 50.

If some rich, intelligent, handsome, 50 year old man with a good body somehow met my 16 year old daughter, and they wanted to get married. Then, after a through background check, including "Why is he single?!?! And How did they meet?!?!" I would sign on the dotted line.

@15? Hell no.

@14? Where is my gun?

@13? "Hello, 911, I just shot someone in self defense."

But at 16? Where is my pen so I can sign on the dotted line?

18? Are you kidding me? Why is she still asking my permission?

Men's sperm are viable well into their 60's-70's, in most cases, and they'll make awesome babies together, as long as he fits all my criteria I wouldn't care.

Lots of females with good genetics look about the same from 16 to 29, It's almost impossible to tell the difference between a 16 year old girl and an 18-21 year old woman. As long as they don't drink/smoke/tan, how is a man going to know the difference just by looking at them?

It's not like they are 12. Where is my gun...?

If it's so "creepy" then why do so many states allow parents to sign off on marriages when kids are bellow 18?

Because in the old days (less than 100 years ago) it was a common, and accepted practice.

Notice I keep says "with parental consent". Let my girl marry someone like Taran? Hell to the NO!!! I don't care how much money they have or how well they can shoot. The man is a pervert, as are all men to go to strip clubs. Or talk to women like Taran talked to Jade. The fact that she didn't seem very put off by it tells me all I need to know. I'd like to believe my daughter would slap him in the face. And if I do a good job raising her, she would!
View Quote
What. The. Fuck.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:10:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I feel like creepy is the wrong word. "Trashy Pervert" seems to fit it much better.

If some rich, intelligent, handsome, 50 year old man with a good body somehow met my 16 year old daughter, and they wanted to get married. Then, after a through background check, including "Why is he single?!?! And How did they meet?!?!" I would sign on the dotted line.

@15? Hell no.

@14? Where is my gun?

Men's sperm are viable well into their 60's-70's, in most cases, and they'll make awesome babies together, as long as he fits all my criteria I wouldn't care.

Lots of females with good genetics look about the same from 16 to 29, It's almost impossible to tell the difference between a 16 year old girl and an 18-21 year old woman. As long as they don't drink/smoke/tan, how is a man going to know the difference just by looking at them?

If it's so "creepy" then why do so many states allow parents to sign off on marriages when kids are bellow 18?

Because in the old days (less than 100 years ago) it was a common, and accepted practice.

Notice I keep says "with parental consent". Let my girl marry someone like Taran? Hell to the NO!!! I don't care how much money they have or how well they can shoot. The man is a pervert, as are all men to go to strip clubs. Or talk to women like Taran talked to Jade. The fact that she didn't seem very put off by it tells me all I need to know. I'd like to believe my daughter would slap him in the face. And if I do a good job raising her, she would!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you huff paint thinner? If not, I suggest you start.
I guess that’s a “no.”
No, I would not let my kid hang out with a man that has a harem... lol
Well shit, why are we arguing again?

All I’m saying is that a man who sought out and hired an 18 year old whom he had known for several years prior, and then entered into a sexual relationship with (or at least filmed himself asking to see her precious and whether she was lubed for big back cock) is a pretty solid definition of creepy.

A 50 year old man picks up an 18 year old in most other situations? I’m not going to bat an eye.

The dynamic in THIS particular situation is creepy, and you can make an argument for LOTS of other nasty words like “predatory,” “grooming,” and “sexual harassment.” I’m not saying those things are necessarily the case here... but there is a LOT of nuance between “two consenting adults” and what’s been documented as occurring in this situation.

The world isn’t black and white: and to me this falls well within the shade of “creepy.”
It is creepy. People are right to react to it that way.

I oppose marriage between a 16 year old and a 50 year old. It goes against my own sensibilities in the same way that eating rotten fish, bugs, cats or dogs do. I can accept other people can do it, and do. I sure as hell won't take any part in it.

What I meant was, if my kid got with child, or another their own age with child, I would do everything I could to make it possible for them to make a good life for themselves, and have the means to. It is something I never want to happen, but if it did, I have thought it through. I would want them to be virgins when they marry at age 20-25, ideally, but the best laid plans and all that.

@15? Hell no.

@14? Where is my gun?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What. The. Fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@15? Hell no.

@14? Where is my gun?

What. The. Fuck.
WHAT!!!!????

Wtf!?
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"It's awesome, it's robust, and it's durable, and I have a feeling that it is going to shoot so clean."

So, in other words she hasn't actually shot the gun she is plugging and has no way of knowing if it is either "robust" or "durable".
View Quote
And she'll probably shit on it off camera, then turn on the smile in person and on IG to keep the free shit rolling in.

They're all fucking fakes.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:29:47 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't see the issue here...
 Knows she's being filmed she's totally into it.  Second video she even says I love you I wanna see you.....  Thank God we didn't
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:30:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Gossip male queens a plenty up in here
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's my take as well. My full endorsement from the get go but I haven't shot or tested it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's my take as well. My full endorsement from the get go but I haven't shot or tested it.
View Quote
I wouldn’t loose too much sleep over the untested endorsement, seen as though she already owns and shoots a 2011 (shoots very well actually).

As much as I was hoping we would have 100 pages of rage against TB&JS, looks like we’re morphing into more hypothetical (boring) shit.   After watching a bunch of her video’s, spawned by this thread, it’s clear she shoots very well, probably (most likely) better than anybody on this forum, worldwide.  I kind of think that makes her a SME for how well a gun will shoot.

In the end, I think all the bad publicity is going to turn out to be good publicity for both of them financially. There are now legions more people who know the name Taran Butler and Jade Struck than ever before.  Kind of makes me think of a post in the beginning of this thread wondering if it was done on purpose, coinciding with the firearms industries largest trade show?  Guarantee there were folks walking by the Blackwater booth just to catch a glimpse of our newly found damsel in distress.  There’s also been a shit load of folks walking by the TT booth, trying to determine if Taran is there, does he seem remorseful, angry, resentful, etc.  In both cases, the products on display at those booths are getting a TON of views and in the end people wanting quality products aren’t going to be too concerned with what happens behind the curtain, that doesn’t directly impact the product.  This, like every other controversy nowadays will be forgotten in a week.

If you look at Taran’s and Jade’s IG, FB, YT, etc pages, their views have only gone up, not down.  JS holy warriors are on her side and TB fans are on his, both were just fine before and both will be more than fine after.  Unless either one of them starts selling Chinesium-CH’s as true blue American made versions, I think they’ll continue to be just fine
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He “mentored” her when she was underage and became sexual as soon as she came of age.

Any other sport or group and most would be abhorred (gymnastics, track, music, etc).

But because it is the over sexualized world of the “gun bunny”, it’s high fives and atta-boys.

All part and parcel when “it” really isn’t about a sport, but a fantasy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have proof that he was molesting a child?  The video was of two consenting adults.
He “mentored” her when she was underage and became sexual as soon as she came of age.

Any other sport or group and most would be abhorred (gymnastics, track, music, etc).

But because it is the over sexualized world of the “gun bunny”, it’s high fives and atta-boys.

All part and parcel when “it” really isn’t about a sport, but a fantasy.
This right here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:46:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I wouldn’t loose too much sleep over the untested endorsement, seen as though she already owns and shoots a 2011 (shoots very well actually).

As much as I was hoping we would have 100 pages of rage against TB&JS, looks like we’re morphing into more hypothetical (boring) shit.   After watching a bunch of her video’s, spawned by this thread, it’s clear she shoots very well, probably (most likely) better than anybody on this forum, worldwide.  I kind of think that makes her a SME for how well a gun will shoot.

In the end, I think all the bad publicity is going to turn out to be good publicity for both of them financially. There are now legions more people who know the name Taran Butler and Jade Struck than ever before.  Kind of makes me think of a post in the beginning of this thread wondering if it was done on purpose, coinciding with the firearms industries largest trade show?  Guarantee there were folks walking by the Blackwater booth just to catch a glimpse of our newly found damsel in distress.  There’s also been a shit load of folks walking by the TT booth, trying to determine if Taran is there, does he seem remorseful, angry, resentful, etc.  In both cases, the products on display at those booths are getting a TON of views and in the end people wanting quality products aren’t going to be too concerned with what happens behind the curtain.  This, like every other controversy nowadays will be forgotten in a week.

If you look at Taran’s and Jade’s IG, FB, YT, etc pages, their views have only gone up, not down.  JS holy warriors are on her side and TB fans are on his, both were just fine before and both will be more than fine after.  Unless either one of them starts selling Chinesium-CH’s as true blue American made versions, I think they’ll continue to be just fine
View Quote
She can defiantly shoot and much better than me for sure. But just because its a new 2011, doesnt mean its going to work. It could be the biggest piece of shit....

She's hot and ive followed her for years. She has used ass/tits to get where she is and there is nothing wrong with that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ya done messed up Ta TaRon
View Quote
I chuckled.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You’ll also learn Jade shows as much skin on her IG than she showed in the creepy video. Doesn’t mean anything other that girl ain’t that shy.

https://instagram.com/jadestruck?igshid=xpvxo3yoa2be
View Quote
Look, an inexperienced 21 yo gun bunny has a line of combat knives! They must be extra deadly.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Look, an inexperienced 21 yo gun bunny has a line of combat knives! They must be extra deadly.
View Quote
She used them to shave her head
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:24:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
1) Taran Butler, an adult male, asked to see the edge of a cooter of a woman of legal age.

Didn't look like any  trauma going on, so I say just the kind of games men and women play. I'd bet 75% of the outrage mob on here has either done the same or would if presented the opportunity.
View Quote
In GD paranoia runs deep, so does jealousy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:27:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol I went to google that knife and her name gives "age" as one of the top suggested searches.
View Quote
holy shit what a bunch of overpriced crap.

https://battlehorseknives.com/products/jade-struck-edition-knives/

Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Does the girl think he's creepy?  

This is so very low on my give a shit meter.  I just don't care that some dude (who I never heard of because I don't follow crap in the firearms community) messed around with some girl that dresses like a tramp.  Maybe her father should have raised her better so she doesn't dress and act like a meth addicted stripper?  Maybe then she would make better decisions.  In the very little outrage I have about this, I'll blame the father.  The fucking bastard!
View Quote
That's the point, and why it's creepy. She isn't in an emotional place to find it creepy; she idolized him from age 15 and he is taking advantage of an impressionable, impressed young mind and body as soon as (to be massively generous) it was legal.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hey she trains America's elite warfighters

View Quote
I don’t think so
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Never asked for that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#35]
I know nothing about thot’s actual shooting ability.

How does she stack up against somebody else her age like Wyatt Gibson?
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol I went to google that knife and her name gives "age" as one of the top suggested searches.
holy shit what a bunch of overpriced crap.

https://battlehorseknives.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Battlelore.jpg
Right.

I guess I'm just an old prude. I've always found the whole "gun bunny" thing to just be ugly. It kind of strikes me as an "I can either essentially sell my ass, or I can actually work for a living" proposition. Maybe I'm just jealous.

At the same time, maybe it's not on the bunnies. Maybe it's on whoever buys the product.

She does look like that Irish chick that ripped a picture of the Pope on SNL.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No one wants to see Larry Vickers jumping over a barrel while shooting in a tube top.
View Quote
Now if he was lubed up....
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bang a friend's daughter who recently turned 18 and is an employee?

I think you'd lose a lot of money on that bet.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No one wants to see Larry Vickers jumping over a barrel while shooting in a tube top.
View Quote
Speak for yourself.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Bang a friend's daughter who recently turned 18 and is an employee?

I think you'd lose a lot of money on that bet.
View Quote
How about the bosses daughter
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Speak for yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speak for yourself.
He might do a parody video.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 2:46:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wait. Fat or skinny Larry?
It makes a difference, Bro
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Speak for yourself.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2020 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Indeed. Oh, you meant the knives.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Go watch some of the dozens and dozens of video’s on the net.  Despite all the controversy around this topic, she can actually shot
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Go watch some of the dozens and dozens of video’s on the net.  Despite all the controversy around this topic, she can actually shot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What major matches has she won?  I googled and found nothing.  Does she actually shoot major matches?  How does she rank?

As much as everybody might like watching her run around in tights, I’m pretty sure she’s a zero on the pro circuit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Two consenting adults engage in some flirty innuendo and we get 40 pages of GD pearl clutching, plus whatever else is happening on other social media? Wtf people...
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

An older man hitting on a younger girl isn't the creepy part. Why are you trying to make it about that?
View Quote
What are you trying to make it about?  You are one of the posters that is outraged.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What are you trying to make it about?  You are one of the posters that is outraged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An older man hitting on a younger girl isn't the creepy part. Why are you trying to make it about that?
The entire problem with this is an employer pressuring an employee into sexual favors.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:50:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The entire problem with this is an employer pressuring an employee into sexual favors.
View Quote
And having sponsors. Now the sponsors have his face advertising their product name.
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top