BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Your link shows Kentucky at 0.3% vs. Ohio at 0.2%.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First of all the inbreeding shit is a lie. As for the meth and drugs that shit is everywhere. Especially in southern Ohio. Kentucky is wide open if you get out of the towns. Key is to be close enough to get supplies and entertainment but be rural enough to not have to deal with the city bullshit. I love it here. I'm in southeastern Kentucky. Lived in a few states including florida. I'd have to say florida is nice but I always love coming home. Kentucky will always be home.

Yes, you are correct.

And a little known fact- the state bird of Ohio is incest.
Are we really going to deny that KY has blue people from inbreeding?  I mean, its in pretty reputable journal articles .

KY appears to be tied for the highest incest rate  in the country with a few other states.

Your link shows Kentucky at 0.3% vs. Ohio at 0.2%.
Oh, trust me, I'm not defending Ohio here, we touch WV and KY, so some of the cousin marrying bleeds over.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
If Wisconsin went anti gun, I’d move to Kentucky, Utah, or Florida.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

With the amount of similarities between MI and WI, I'd guess that your state isn't too far behind where we're headed here in MI.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How do you feel about OxyContin and meth?  

Inbreeding until you turn blue  is seemly an KY only thing, though likely convenient for KY Wildcats Basketball fans.

Also, they used to have a state motto that amused me:

https://www.edpost.com/hubfs/Imported_Blog_Media/kentucky-resized.jpg

View Quote

All of this is true that this guy says

We are horrible

We are also full

You’d rather be in Ohio, please don’t lower your standards and come to kentucky
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Come on down to southern Indiana.
Visit Lexington. Live in Indiana.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We are horrible

We are also full

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you feel about OxyContin and meth?  

Inbreeding until you turn blue  is seemly an KY only thing, though likely convenient for KY Wildcats Basketball fans.

Also, they used to have a state motto that amused me:

https://www.edpost.com/hubfs/Imported_Blog_Media/kentucky-resized.jpg

We are horrible

We are also full

I've heard that Ohio has some fantastic BBQ.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

With the amount of similarities between MI and WI, I'd guess that your state isn't too far behind where we're headed here in MI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We’ve got Republican super majorities in both houses and it doesn’t look like that’s going to change. We have such a reliable Republican rep here that the liberal vermin don’t run anyone against him, and Ron Johnson’s got like 4 years left.

Hell, Green Bay went to Trump and they’ve got that piece of rat shit Genrich up there spying on them.  

The cocksucker democrats have a long row to hoe ahead of them if they want Wisconsin to be like Michigan.

Which means now is not the time to get complacent.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I moved to Central KY just west of Lexington 20 years ago. Haven't left yet.

I like it. Decent weather, really low crime in my town.

Gun friendly. Plenty of great gun stores in the area.

Central KY is dominated by horse farms and bourbon.
Plenty of other industry, much of which supports the auto plants in the region. Folks in central Kentucky tend to be a little less "Southern" than the rest of the state.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Stay out of Louisville and Lexington, but it can be a good idea to live in the surrounding counties for better job opportunities with a 30 minute commute. Make sure you check Internet availability. Some areas of KY are pretty bad. However, where I currently live in the southern Richmond area, I actually have gigabit fiber connections from 2 different ISPs at my house, so some places are very well connected, which is important to me since I work from my home unless I have to go to the data center in Lexington to do something hands on. The really rural areas can be an issue just like the cities, with a lot of drug use and crime. The nicer suburbs and new developments are rather problem free currently. Of course, if you're in the burbs, you can't go out and shoot in your backyard though. You do have to perform a bit of a balancing act with what you want to be able to do, versus being close to work and amenities.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#10]
There's a derby.  It's pretty country.  Mint julep.  Caves.  That's all I know.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Come on down to southern Indiana.
Visit Lexington. Live in Indiana.
View Quote

I do like Indiana, unfortunately the job options I pursued there didn't pan out.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#12]
To get there, face to the North and then real sudden like turn to the left.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We’ve got Republican super majorities in both houses and it doesn’t look like that’s going to change. We have such a reliable Republican rep here that the liberal vermin don’t run anyone against him, and Ron Johnson’s got like 4 years left.

Hell, Green Bay went to Trump and they’ve got that piece of rat shit Genrich up there spying on them.  

The cocksucker democrats have a long row to hoe ahead of them if they want Wisconsin to be like Michigan.

Which means now is not the time to get complacent.
View Quote

Keep up the good fight, we had repub supermajority for something like 50 years and now, magically, after the rhino's went along with the dem's on "redistricting" we are polar opposite. Their first act? shitty gun laws introduced.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We are horrible

We are also full

View Quote

I'm pretty sure it's illegal for anyone from Michigan to move to Ohio. And you have no idea how low my standards are.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I've heard that Ohio has some fantastic BBQ.
View Quote

I know what this refers to.  Crockpot cooking at it's finest!
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Lexington native and UK graduate.  Could not wait to GTF out of that state and move away.  I have lived in several states but would never return to KY.  Still have family there and trying to convince them to move further south where the winters don't suck.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Kentucky is very heavy on taxation for a "free state"
View Quote

At least we don’t have nazis on speed enforcement

Also the Legislature cut the income tax by 1/2 percent for next year and probably another 1/2 percent for the following year.  So the income tax will be going down

But yeah taxes can be high in other areas.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#18]
What do you do for a living or better yet does it matter if you change career paths? How far away do you want to be from Lexington? East of Lexington is Cynthiana and potentially Paris for a rural areas and relatively cheaper compared to Lex-Georgetown area. about 20-30 minutes away from Lexington.

You can go further South East to Winchester which will have some rural areas outside and is a hub for some of the other rural areas further southeast and still relatively close to Lexington.

I'm originally from Breathitt county and moved to Georgetown for work. Nothing back home, still had a Walmart thats not even a supercenter, just became a wet county not long ago, etc if that gives you an idea when you start your search.

Quoted:
Specifically the area around Lexington. I've been around that way to visit once, but what's day to day living like? Any recommended rural areas near by? I feel like KY is one of those sleeper states you don't hear much about. I'm considering a relocation there from small town MI, fwiw. My house is on some land here in a farm community where I can shoot, ride dirt bikes, do what-the-hell ever, etc. Would like to replicate that potentially in KY. No, I'm not gonna F'up your state.  

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#19]
It’s terrible, don’t come here.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:51:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally a central Virginian through high school & college, I’ve lived on property in a rural precinct of Northern Kentucky for 31 years. It’s pleasant here, four seasons, far less humid summers than Virginia. The climate is called humid subtropical, so there’s abundant precipitation, about 1 out of 3 days per year on average. It’s hilly, the landscape formed by limestone erosion. It’s a karst land if you like spelunking. Game is fairly abundant if you hunt. As others have said, I’d avoid Louisville. It’s just another dysfunctional America city. Lexington is progressive in the sense of restrictions on development and an anti-car policy that means roads are inadequate and traffic is obnoxious. The surrounding horse and bourbon country, the Bluegrass region & North Central around Bardstown & Elizabethtown, is beautiful.

Eastern Kentucky is similar in geography, economy, & culture to West Virginia. The farther west you go in Kentucky, the flatter & hotter it gets. It stops looking like Kentucky and starts looking like southern Illinois.

Most rural areas have social problems caused by the collapse of agriculture & cash crops like tobacco. The towns are hollowed out & down on their luck.

Kentucky is a formerly Democrat state in recovery. We slipped backwards with Gov. Beshear but it was because the previous (R) governor was an incompetent, untrustworthy, political moron who was hated by the public employees for unjustly trying to screw them over on pensions (if I recall). The entire down ticket slate below Beshear was (R). As others have said, taxes here aren’t the lowest, probably middle of the pack.

We have Mitch McConnell for better or mostly worse, Rand Paul mostly for better, and the best US Congressman in Thomas Massie (my Congressman).

The trick to living in Kentucky is finding the sweet spots where you have access to work & some amenities, affordable land & homes, and higher incomes to hold the issues of poverty at bay. ETA: Kentucky is a huge state for automobile production and logistics, so if you have any connections to those industries then the job situation shouldn’t be a problem.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#22]
KY has some of the best roads in the US, so you can move about the state rather quickly, except for LEX/LOU.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
KY has some of the best roads in the US, so you can move about the state rather quickly, except for LEX/LOU.
View Quote

Very true! And if you like motorcycling and sports cars, it's a riding / driving paradise in terms of curvy roads, especially Northern and Eastern Kentucky.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

The difference in roads here from Colorado is mind blowing. Colorado roads are pure shit.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Born in KY, lived in SC, GA, WA and for a year and a half South Korea.  

Got my ass back here as soon as I could.

Good education system if you are selective (kiddos went to an independent school district we LOVE, Beechwood) and it has a perfect blend of city vs country.  I live in NKY but work in Cincinnati.  I get all of my big city drama at work and come home to a nice conservative neighborhood with like leaning neighbors.  

15 minutes south and I'm at Randy's Range pinging steel targets.

I like it.

You should stay away and stay where you are.

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Born in KY, lived in SC, GA, WA and for a year and a half South Korea.  

Got my ass back here as soon as I could.

Good education system if you are selective (kiddos went to an independent school district we LOVE, Beechwood) and it has a perfect blend of city vs country.  I live in NKY but work in Cincinnati.  I get all of my big city drama at work and come home to a nice conservative neighborhood with like leaning neighbors.  

15 minutes south and I'm at Randy's Range pinging steel targets.

I like it.

You should stay away and stay where you are.

View Quote

We sent one kid to Beechwood as an out-of-district student. Great college prep, got into the Governor's School which came with a full tuition scholarship to UK.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#27]
After I retire I’m moving to Kentucky to work at the Old Forester Distillery
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Very true! And if you like motorcycling and sports cars, it's a riding / driving paradise in terms of curvy roads, especially Northern and Eastern Kentucky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Backroads of Appalachia is a group in Eastern KY that puts on drives, lotsa sports cars and bikes run throughout the squiggly roads, including an SCCA sanctioned hill climb. Similar to Deal's Gap without all the BS.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#29]
The best part is there are no Texans
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:14:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The best part is there are no Texans
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#31]
I've lived in KY my whole life and for the most part love it.

Only recently moved out of the shit hole known as Louisville but still have to work there.

The inbreeding we leave for WV.
I'm not a fan of sportsball but it can get intense during the dribbling ball season

Allergies are nearly year round so invest in Claritin
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Allergies are nearly year round so invest in Claritin
View Quote

Yep. And fluticasone propionate ("Flonase" or generic) nasal spray.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Originally a central Virginian through high school & college, I’ve lived on property in a rural precinct of Northern Kentucky for 31 years. It’s pleasant here, four seasons, far less humid summers than Virginia. The climate is called humid subtropical, so there’s abundant precipitation, about 1 out of 3 days per year on average. It’s hilly, the landscape formed by limestone erosion. It’s a karst land if you like spelunking. Game is fairly abundant if you hunt. As others have said, I’d avoid Louisville. It’s just another dysfunctional America city. Lexington is progressive in the sense of restrictions on development and an anti-car policy that means roads are inadequate and traffic is obnoxious. The surrounding horse and bourbon country, the Bluegrass region & North Central around Bardstown & Elizabethtown, is beautiful.
https://d2fxn1d7fsdeeo.cloudfront.net/kentuckyliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/07003852/Location-Map.png
Eastern Kentucky is similar in geography, economy, & culture to West Virginia. The farther west you go in Kentucky, the flatter & hotter it gets. It stops looking like Kentucky and starts looking like southern Illinois.

Most rural areas have social problems caused by the collapse of agriculture & cash crops like tobacco. The towns are hollowed out & down on their luck.

Kentucky is a formerly Democrat state in recovery. We slipped backwards with Gov. Beshear but it was because the previous (R) governor was an incompetent, untrustworthy, political moron who was hated by the public employees for unjustly trying to screw them over on pensions (if I recall). The entire down ticket slate below Beshear was (R). As others have said, taxes here aren’t the lowest, probably middle of the pack.

We have Mitch McConnell for better or mostly worse, Rand Paul mostly for better, and the best US Congressman in Thomas Massie (my Congressman).

The trick to living in Kentucky is finding the sweet spots where you have access to work & some amenities, affordable land & homes, and higher incomes to hold the issues of poverty at bay. ETA: Kentucky is a huge state for automobile production and logistics, so if you have any connections to those industries then the job situation shouldn’t be a problem.
View Quote

@Felsen A lot of great detail here, thank you. Besides driving through the state several times on 75, the only region I've spent any time in is Bluegrass. Paris and Frankfort for a long weekend four years ago. We really liked our time there. We also went to hiking at the natural bridge state park. As I was doing my research I came across an article saying that KY has actually become more conservative over the past decade. It definitely sounds a lot better than the opposite trend my state is on.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What do you do for a living or better yet does it matter if you change career paths? How far away do you want to be from Lexington? East of Lexington is Cynthiana and potentially Paris for a rural areas and relatively cheaper compared to Lex-Georgetown area. about 20-30 minutes away from Lexington.

You can go further South East to Winchester which will have some rural areas outside and is a hub for some of the other rural areas further southeast and still relatively close to Lexington.

I'm originally from Breathitt county and moved to Georgetown for work. Nothing back home, still had a Walmart thats not even a supercenter, just became a wet county not long ago, etc if that gives you an idea when you start your search.

View Quote

I'm in a very specific area of product development that doesn't tend to have many openings in many regions besides large cities, which I despise. So this is the rub in my situation I've already worked at the one place in my region that has my specialization and I'm winging it as an consultant right now. Place in Lex has a full time opening now, but say in a few years that goes away, I would imagine there aren't too many, if any, other options there in my field. Spent some time in Paris and it is very much like my town here in MI, felt familiar in a way.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:12:16 PM EDT
[#35]
It's a great state to move to.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yep. And fluticasone propionate ("Flonase" or generic) nasal spray.
View Quote

After living in eastern VA for 16 years allergy season in KY is a joke.  Now the methbillies and pill head season is year round and make sure you keep your shit locked up and out of site.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:30:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's not the promised land or even close but it is better than most states.  For example there is a strong chance a bunch of Republicans here will vote for our Democrat tyrant Governor who pushed locked downs and mask mandate.  He was almost as bad as Whitmer, just a bit let crazy.  But if you plan is to be rural and left alone then stuff like that doesn't matter much.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/Where-to-move-to-in-Kentucky-/27-656511/

View Quote

Classic Boarder State.   Kentucky is a slave state that stayed with the Union.   Once you understand that it will start to make sense.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Classic Boarder State.   Kentucky is was a slave state that stayed with the Union.   Once you understand that it will start to make sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not the promised land or even close but it is better than most states.  For example there is a strong chance a bunch of Republicans here will vote for our Democrat tyrant Governor who pushed locked downs and mask mandate.  He was almost as bad as Whitmer, just a bit let crazy.  But if you plan is to be rural and left alone then stuff like that doesn't matter much.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/Where-to-move-to-in-Kentucky-/27-656511/

Classic Boarder State.   Kentucky is was a slave state that stayed with the Union.   Once you understand that it will start to make sense.

KY never seceded.  The confederates tried to establish a shadow government but they were run out of the state.  When they took over the capital one time and tried to hold an inauguration, they were attacked by the Union and that the was last time they tried.  KY truly did have brother against brother in the Civil war and the state was staunchly divided.  

And again for that reason stated … I don’t recommend KY to anyone and suggest you skip.  Maybe look elsewhere.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Specifically the area around Lexington. I've been around that way to visit once, but what's day to day living like? Any recommended rural areas near by? I feel like KY is one of those sleeper states you don't hear much about. I'm considering a relocation there from small town MI, fwiw. My house is on some land here in a farm community where I can shoot, ride dirt bikes, do what-the-hell ever, etc. Would like to replicate that potentially in KY. No, I'm not gonna F'up your state.  

View Quote
The Red River Gorge is about 1 hour SE of Lexington.

I spent many nights and weekends there from about 2003-2008.  I was in my 20s then.

I have a range membership about an hour south of Lexington at Boyle Fish and Game club.  $100/yr and it runs 01JAN-31DEC.

Acreage is available, but expect to pay anywhere from $4000-15,000 per depending on where you land.

There are a bunch of jobs available in a lot of fields.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:17:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We’re full.  Keep looking at other states.
View Quote

one more vote to make andy find a new job.

If the OP ends up moving to bluegrass country, I'll get him a team membership.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#41]
I took a new job out in Gent KY. Currently living in a hotel in Florence while I look for a house before I move the family.

Love it so far, but I'm struggling to find acreage in a decent area, decent house, at our budget.

Might end up back in Utah if it doesn't work out, but my parents who have lived most their life in Utah said they are moving out there if we do.

They thought it was beautiful and liked the milder 4 seasons.

From the 3 months I've been here, I can say I prefer Utah.. but it's very pretty country, and I'll be happy to call it home if I can find the right piece of dirt for my family.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Oh, trust me, I'm not defending Ohio here, we touch WV and KY, so some of the cousin marrying bleeds over.
View Quote

Only in your county, cousin lover
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:42:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Pretty Horses, Fast Women…
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:09:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lexington native and UK graduate.  Could not wait to GTF out of that state and move away.  I have lived in several states but would never return to KY.  Still have family there and trying to convince them to move further south where the winters don't suck.
View Quote

Similar situation though I grew up in rural KY on Lake Cumberland.  All of my family is still there.  They’ll never convince me to come back.  Left nearly 20 years ago and no regrets.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 12:01:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'd do a 30 min commute if the area was compelling enough.
View Quote

Here is a problem with your plan.  With morning and afternoon traffic in Lexington it can take you 30 minutes just to get from one side of town to the other.  I live in a town about 12 miles north of downtown Lexington and it would take me 45 minutes to get home most days.  

If you are ok with up to 30 minutes in town traffic and 30 minutes once you get outside the border, that opens up a whole lot of opportunities.  Rolling hills with and easy drive would take you out I-64 east as far as Mt. Sterling.  Cave Run lake would be the closest to that area, less than a 30 minute drive.  

Mercer county/Harrodsburg or Anderson County/Lawrenceburg would be about your limit to the west.  Very rural and cheaper land but you would be looking at an hour drive to downtown Lexington.  Lake Harrington is over in that direction but it is one of the worst lakes in Kentucky due to it really being a flooded river channel, with 100s of private docks, and lots of no-wake zones.  

The new expansion area for Lexington is south on I-75 just across the river and before you get to Richmond.  Not sure what the land is going for there but it has some nice foothills.  

North of Lexington you are pretty much screwed when it comes to rural or affordable.  South West towards Nicholasville is a no-go.  The current traffic on that road is nightmare and pretty much constant bumper to bumper.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 12:16:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Some good info here. Cheaper land over in Lewis County where Thomas Massie lives. The pattern of living there is reversed from here in NKY. We live on cleared ridge tops and the “hollers” are wooded. In Lewis County the hills are too steep to build on but the hollers are wide and flat, so that’s where they clear and build.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 12:42:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Go East to hillbilly land, you can marry your sister/aunt/cousin, all in one woman.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 12:44:41 AM EDT
[#49]
ITS EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 5:04:03 AM EDT
[#50]
I live about 45 mins north of Lexington in Robertson Co. and love it. I wasn't born or raised here but it feels like home. It's beautiful and the people are great  
I live on a small farm in a very rural and very conservative area and wouldn't change it for any amount of money.  I literally shoot off my porch all the time and have a private range out my front and back doors going out to 800 yards. I can shoot further but it's just more convenient.  All my neighbors shoot so there is always gun fire around.
I live 30 mins away from Walmarts or a couple Krogers in 3 directions which isn't too bad. Most people have to drive at least 30 minutes for jobs though.
I would recommend living outside of Lex and the further from it the better. As with any city it has some good and some bad places.
Land was relatively cheap in my area until COVID. Now Agencies are buying large farms and breaking them up in to smaller parcels. Land that was 1500-3000 an acre is going up to 5k or more. Some deals are still there though but mostly larger parcels.
Several people are moving here from other states and houses are being built left and right. It's actually sad watching old tobacco farms being bought and broken up.
Land around the Lex area and up to Paris is very beautiful and very expensive. It's all nice Horse farms.  Good luck.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top