Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#1]
lol, no one is worshipping as the next great conservative.

I'm just happy someone is fighting back against cancel and woke culture.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hope he buys out your membership next.
View Quote

My price for my membership would be $10,000,000 and I will gladly move on to living life.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#3]
As far as empire building sociopathic billionaires go, Musk seems to be the most genuinely altruistic of the lot.

And, he's kicking some people in the nuts who deserve to be kicked in the nuts.

So, he's got that going for him.

Which is nice.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't care one bit about his politics.

He's a man with a dream of colonizing space, and actually has the ambition and financial means to make it happen.

That's why I like him.

This Twitter fiasco is just an entertaining sideshow, and proof that he has a good sense of humor!
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Um no he’s making the tech oligarchy and leftists look bad. Hell the admin is already starting a ministry of truth to combat the coming freedom.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Musk is just a liberal from 20 years ago. He seems refreshing, because liberals from now are so much worse than liberals from 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes, I do consider Elon Musk better than RINOS and majority of those on the left, but lets not kid ourselves thinking he is the next conservative messiah that will save America either.
He is not our enemy but not our ally like some here might be thinking he does what benefits himself and is a wildcard whereas most billionaires only follow the status quo and left think tank.
I do think it is great he bought out twitter to weaken the leftist's censorship cabal having a complete monopoly on social media.
View Quote

Who is "us".

Speak for yourself.

I worship no man.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol, I ain't seen anyone worship the guy.

Plenty of folks getting a kick out of him making commies cry though. Me included!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Can we at least wait until he is done fighting our common enemies before tearing him down?

Even if he completely sucks why would anyone on our side want to get in his way right now?  Enjoy the show while it lasts.

Or maybe we just have too many dem shills on the site these days trying to masquerade as "principled" conservatives.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
the next conservative messiah that will save America
View Quote

yeah but if we can just find one then we don't have to really do anything
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#11]
He's not a conservative messiah but is pursuing goals that will allow conservatives to regain their voice.  It's not so much that he's conservative but rather that he recognizes the growing danger of the fascist relationship between Big Tech and Government and is doing something about it.  For as much as Jack Dorsey is an extremely punchable guy, he's seeing it too now so I have to give him credit where credit is due.

Also, the dude is building Starship.  This woke shit will pass and politics will ebb and flow but people might mark the date of Starship's first orbital launch for centuries to come.

So it is what it is.  I can't help but admire him for the things he's putting his weight behind.  If it was anyone else doing those same things, I'd feel the same way.  It has nothing to do with him as a person specifically and everything to do with the hills he is choosing to go die on.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:15:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I think OP must have a radically different definition of "worship" than the rest of us do.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m not going to worship the guy, but he is pretty cool.

His companies build spaceships, electric cars, flame throwers, bore tunnels under cities, and now he has added champion of free speech to his repertoire.

He’s not a conservative standard bearer either. He seems to have a wide libertarian streak in him and is a bit of a classic liberal. In this age of far left billionaires using their money to steal elections and bend others to their will I’ll take the guy that’s the classic liberal.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Elon simply bought Twitter and says he is for free speech and that scares the shit out of the left. Hey I'm all for fighting for our freedoms, especially our Constitution, and the first two amendments are clearly the most important. If he can keep the first amendment alive that's fantastic. But he's not doing anything extreme at all. But the left knows the truth will come out of people are free to speak. That's the whole point of the 1st Amendment. I don't expect Elon to be some Republican/Conservative savior though.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Of course it's more of a thumb in the eye of the left than love for Elon.  I thought it was obvious.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:17:54 PM EDT
[#16]
He sold flame throwers. He's a good guy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Conservatives
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
making us look bad to who? The left? that ship sailed and sank years ago. The far right? The Middle?

please tell us to whom you are referring

Conservatives

If respecting what Elon is doing is making us look bad to "conservatives"... what should we be looking like?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#18]
What’s this “Us” thing you are referencing?  

I don’t know you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Plenty of folks getting a kick out of him making commies cry though. Me included!
View Quote

This. Anything that stresses or makes a liberal cry, I'm happy. Fuck those emotional pricks. Look at Trumps election....they Rheeèeeeeeee to the sky. He still lives in their retard brains. Now. Biden *won. Ok, I sucked it up and moved on. That's the difference.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If respecting what Elon is doing is making us look bad to "conservatives"... what should we be looking like?
View Quote

Respecting what he did is one thing but a thread on exempting Elon to be the next President is another thing entirely that is looking bad.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:25:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Stupid fucking title, really?

Laughing at the antics of a tard with fuck you money is making who look bad?

It doesn't matter what anyone here says, just being here makes us look bad in the eyes of these libtard assholes

ETA: join date, post count..... lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#23]
WTF even is a "conservative" in 2022? Honest question. I don't think it's as neat a definition as OP believes.

Musk definitely isn't one, more libertarian than anything else, I think. More precisely, he's anti-authoritarian, and that is exactly what the Right - or however you want to think of us - needs right now.

Do you understand what he's done by taking Twitter? He's destroyed the Left and establishment's monopoly on the flow of information in a way that "conservatives" never could have done. The Narrative is on life support if he actually makes Twitter a level playing field that doesn't censor news.

That was the Left/Establishment's most powerful weapon in their efforts to enslave us. Now they've lost it. That is HUGE.

We don't need to worship Musk (which I don't see anyone doing, anyway), but it's not inappropriate to appreciate what he's doing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Arfcom will find a reason to hate him soon enough
View Quote

FPNI!
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#25]
OP been trollin' HARD lately.

And me regarding Elon against the libs:
Grab his dick and twist it!! (The old dick twist)
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
WTF even is a "conservative" in 2022? Honest question. I don't think it's as neat a definition as OP believes.

Musk definitely isn't one, more libertarian than anything else, I think. More precisely, he's anti-authoritarian, and that is exactly what the Right - or however you want to think of us - needs right now.

Do you understand what he's done by taking Twitter? He's destroyed the Left and establishment's monopoly on the flow of information in a way that "conservatives" never could have done. The Narrative is on life support if he actually makes Twitter a level playing field that doesn't censor news.

That was the Left/Establishment's most powerful weapon in their efforts to enslave us. Now they've lost it. That is HUGE.

We don't need to worship Musk (which I don't see anyone doing, anyway), but it's not inappropriate to appreciate what he's doing.
View Quote

Yep.

I have made it no secret I am not a "conservative".

I am strict constitutionalist, a libertarian, and an anti-authoritarian.

Hell, even call me a liberal if you want.

First and foremost, I believe in individual freedom; both rights and responsibilities.

"Conservative" tyrants are just as much of a threat as the left.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#27]
                                     ELON

ARFCOM            

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't worship him, and he has a number of stances I disagree with, but he's objectively 100 times better than the rest of our "elite."
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Stupid fucking title, really?

Laughing at the antics of a tard with fuck you money is making who look bad?

It doesn't matter what anyone here says, just being here makes us look bad in the eyes of these libtard assholes

ETA: join date, post count..... lol
View Quote

Bad to other conservatives and those who are not aligned with the left that see this site on how many take 180s with celebrities and billionaires wanting them as the new president one day then the next they are a Marxist villain.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yes, I do consider Elon Musk better than RINOS and majority of those on the left, but lets not kid ourselves thinking he is the next conservative messiah that will save America either.
He is not our enemy but not our ally like some here might be thinking he does what benefits himself and is a wildcard whereas most billionaires only follow the status quo and left think tank.
I do think it is great he bought out twitter to weaken the leftist's censorship cabal having a complete monopoly on social media.
View Quote

He is my ally in free speech and public forum.... Do we always have to use such broad brushes?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Elon isn't a genius.
He's just the average 4chan member given a shitload of money.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Elon isn't a genius.
He's just the average 4chan member given a shitload of money.
View Quote

If only he had made his money himself... and started successful companies with it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
In the course of my day to day life none of this matters but it is fun to watch.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#35]
His acquisition of Twitter shouldn't be creating such an existential crisis for so many people. It's amazing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Judge Jeanine is looking pretty good lately, I know she hates those naughty 'assualt rifles'
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Born in South Africa. Soon they will be calling him a racist.

I hope he fires every shit bag that works at shitter.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Musk is a weirdo with his brain chips, but he’s right (so far) on censorship.

That’s my entire take on him.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#39]
He's causing lots of wailing, gnashing of teeth, and panty-wetting among the Left, so he's okay in my book.

On the practical side, he sees what Twitter could be once the shackles and chains are taken off.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Yea, whatever...
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#41]
If there really wasn't a problem with free speech, then the leftards wouldn't be crying about it.

The fact that there is so much angst about this is proof that they have been caught controlling social media, stifling opinions other than theirs and helping to cheat in our elections.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Worship?  Really?
Who is "us"
And why does it make us look bad?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Arfcom went from worshiping Trump to Elon
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, my appearance to leftists is one of my top concerns so I'll take your message to heart.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:13:36 PM EDT
[#45]
I actually agree with the '21er

The Musk-sucking on this site is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:14:47 PM EDT
[#46]
OP it appears that you are the one making us look bad.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#47]
In before they find a shot down Polish drone with Elon Musk written on it on the Twitter lawn.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Arfcom will find a reason to hate him soon enough
View Quote

FEM!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Thanks to Obama, from 2011 to 2020 the United States of America was forced to go to Russia with its hat in its hand and beg for a ride to the International Space Station. ELON MUSK changed all that with Space X. Now we regularly launch Americans and our allies to space on the most advanced space vehicle in history, on rockets that return to Earth and land UPRIGHT on floating landing pads in the ocean. ELON MUSK did that. Elon Musk created StarLink, a satellite internet service with speed and low pings useable all over the world. Elon Musk [bought Tesla] and created an entire new industry, which he now leads, building an American car in demand all over the world. And now Elon Musk has purchased Twitter, the world's town square, which has been under the oppressive leftist thumb of woke totalitarians and used to influence elections, with the intent to make it a true platform for free speech for everyone. We SHOULD be worshipping Elon Musk. We may not agree with everything he says and does, but on balance he's pretty fucking awesome.

ELON MUSK DID THAT.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't worship Elon, or Trump, or anyone but our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
I support Elon Musk based on the words I have heard him say and (more importantly) the actions he has taken.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top