Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Gun owners supporting abortion bans, and believing they are “conservative” on both issues boggles the mind.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Replace "abortion" with "gun rights."

If you don't react the exact same way to the content, something's wrong in your thinking and you need to sort it out.

ETA:
"I'll think strategically on this one topic and be willing to accept losses to get it enacted and made real, because I think it's morally worth it"  ... "but not on this other thing that's more important. For reasons I either don't examine or am to ashamed to openly talk about" is all to common on that topic.

Gun owners supporting abortion bans, and believing they are “conservative” on both issues boggles the mind.

You're right, how boggling  ... people who fight for people to be able to have the right to defend themselves and others also thinking others (the unborn are humans and persons) should be defended.

Just makes no sense at all...
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Trump 2024!
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been hearing such a thing for a long time. Hopeful but not convinced. I'll still vote.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And you don't become president being someone's bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would agree, however DeSantis trying to ignore Trump in the beginning did him no favors and Trump pummeled him into looking like a weak little bitch. By the time he decided to fight back, everyone already perceived him as a little bitch. A decent campaign manager should have known this after observing the 2016 primaries.

You don't become a real estate tycoon by being meek.
And you don't become president being someone's bitch.

Technically that is exactly how we got the last several presidents except for Trump.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Technically that is exactly how we got the last several presidents except for Trump.
View Quote

... and that is exactly what desantis did to himself to get donors and etc for the presidential primary run.

We watched it happen in real time and there were markers that the run was preplanned.

It becaome unavoidably obvious when the fib raided mar a lago and he didn't respond in a timely way.

The federal establishment likes it's politicans well controlled and leashed.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Black voters aren't switching sid
View Quote

Many in my congregation  Are missing the days of Trump and are openly wearing his shirts and saying they will vote for  him.  In my 24 years as an inner city pastor, I've never seen this much hating on the dems.  I have young men espousing Trump's views and quotes, they are fairly adamant that they are voting for Trump this go around.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Everything is ridiculously expensive. The cost of labor is through the roof.
View Quote

True..but that is of no matter for a liberals vote. It was worse in 2022 and they rewarded the Dems for it then
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
DeSantis wasn't popular man, and you can't blame das boots meme (Which I thought was disgusting anyway). I doubt most of the voters in Iowa and NH even saw it. Despite disliking his sorority sister fanclub, I have little issue with him and was genuinely hoping to see a better, longer fight, which is something I'll also extend to ramaswamy. Ultimately both of them failed to entice voters though, and I can't help that, nor can you. They ran bad campaigns.
View Quote

This is true
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#9]
lets see. we have a communist running against a communist lite. do you see maga understanding that 15 days to flatten the curve killed the supply side while handing out made up fake money directly to bank accounts increased the demand side ... ie a massive inflation bomb? all while the gov expanded at every level? I see trump wants to send even more money and munitions to ukraine. sure, it will def be getting better. get back to me when you understand what conservative principles really are.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I would have agreed with the OPs premise this morning. This afternoon, I was at the range with 2 local gun guy acquaintances who I'd always thought were fairly solid conservatives. We started talking about the election and one made it sound like he was either not going to vote or instead vote for the "solidarity candidate" whatever the hell that is and the other one lamented about how it's too bad Mitt Romney won't run again
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would have agreed with the OPs premise this morning. This afternoon, I was at the range with 2 local gun guy acquaintances who I'd always thought were fairly solid conservatives. We started talking about the election and one made it sound like he was either not going to vote or instead vote for the "solidarity candidate" whatever the hell that is and the other one lamented about how it's too bad Mitt Romney won't run again
View Quote
That's what you get for hanging out at a gay gun club.

Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Like him or hate him that arrogant SOB made life better. People will bitch and moan because he wasn’t perfect, and he wasn’t but he was decent and actually gave a single fuck about his country and countrymen. More than could be said about many of the previous presidents in the last 30 years.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:35:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's what you get for hanging out at a gay gun club.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Like him or hate him that arrogant SOB made life better. People will bitch and moan because he wasn’t perfect, and he wasn’t but he was decent and actually gave a single fuck about his country and countrymen. More than could be said about many of the previous presidents in the last 30 years.
View Quote

This post nails it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I like your optimism.  I don't agree with it, but appreciate it.
I think if we get to an election, it only gets worse after.  If Biden wins, we go Venezuela before 4 years.  If Trump/R wins, 2020 will look like a walk in the park.  Remember it was "justified" to hit, assault, do whatever to Trump supporters?
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I agree op, and it's happening all over the world, we'll just have to see how the global "leaders" push back.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It also takes hard work.   To those bitching, what have you done to move this country back?  Helped a politician you like with a ballot harvesting effort?   Ran for an office yourself?
View Quote

I'm working all weekend for the Republican party of Idaho, the right is all but guaranteed to win here, but it's not a time to take your foot off the gas.

Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have a household of six. My grocery bill is over $1k a month. It sure as fuck wasn’t under Trump.
View Quote

Trump's Federal Reserve increased the nation's money supply 40% in one year.  It was obscenely fiscally irresponsible, and is a major reason we have such high inflation (it took a while for the huge glut in money to work its way through the system and jack up prices, which is why we didn't really see it when Trump was in office).

This is not a defense of Biden's awful economic policies, but you should realize that Trump bears a lot of responsibility for your grocery bill.

Trump's first three years were mostly good, but his policies, especially the economic ones, under COVID during his last year in office were horrid.

Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Trump's Federal Reserve increased the nation's money supply 40% in one year.  It was obscenely fiscally irresponsible, and is a major reason we have such high inflation (it took a while for the huge glut in money to work its way through the system and jack up prices, which is why we didn't really see it when Trump was in office).

This is not a defense of Biden's awful economic policies, but you should realize that Trump bears a lot of responsibility for your grocery bill.

Trump's first three years were mostly good, but his policies, especially the economic ones, under COVID during his last year in office were horrid.

https://goldexapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/US-money-supply-growth.png
View Quote

"And be sure to print my name on all those free money checks...."
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, in MY opinion, and this only speaks for me... I'm not saying Trump is perfect by any means. He fucked up.....quite a bit. But his economy pre-covid was stellar. Covid....he fucked up. But he was also facing pressure from both sides to close it down and fire up the money printer and was in a situation no modern day president has had to deal with. It not an excuse, but I understand.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a household of six. My grocery bill is over $1k a month. It sure as fuck wasn’t under Trump.

What else was there to do? NO ONE knew what that shit was. He surrounded himself with poor advisors who fed him lies and bullshit. Yeah that’s on him. The response, I’m not buying it. What else was there to do? Let the economy crash into nothing? Yes, the spending was bullshit, we know that now. Four to six months in? Not so much.

The difference between his spending is that he was trying to keep HIS country afloat. Now? We’re just giving billions away to even more corrupt foreign powers and for what?
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 10:08:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What else was there to do? NO ONE knew what that shit was. He surrounded himself with poor advisors who fed him lies and bullshit. Yeah that's on him. The response, I'm not buying it. What else was there to do? Let the economy crash into nothing? Yes, the spending was bullshit, we know that now. Four to six months in? Not so much.

The difference between his spending is that he was trying to keep HIS country afloat. Now? We're just giving billions away to even more corrupt foreign powers and for what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a household of six. My grocery bill is over $1k a month. It sure as fuck wasn't under Trump.

What else was there to do? NO ONE knew what that shit was. He surrounded himself with poor advisors who fed him lies and bullshit. Yeah that's on him. The response, I'm not buying it. What else was there to do? Let the economy crash into nothing? Yes, the spending was bullshit, we know that now. Four to six months in? Not so much.

The difference between his spending is that he was trying to keep HIS country afloat. Now? We're just giving billions away to even more corrupt foreign powers and for what?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/3/2024 10:47:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Same old N_T lying bullshit. For those that actually want to see some of Trump's accomplishments:

laundry list of Trump accomplishments

Like the man said, "that arrogant SOB made life better".
View Quote

lol no. Just like Biden has nothing to do with the amazing economy right now. Trump had fuck all to do with the pre-Covid economy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 2:15:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
the other one lamented about how it's too bad Mitt Romney won't run again
View Quote
wow what a fag
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 2:37:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Wake me when they repeal food stamps and subsided housing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:03:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

lol no. Just like Biden has nothing to do with the amazing economy right now. Trump had fuck all to do with the pre-Covid economy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same old N_T lying bullshit. For those that actually want to see some of Trump's accomplishments:

laundry list of Trump accomplishments

Like the man said, "that arrogant SOB made life better".

Lol. Trump was the entire reason for the pre-Covid economy just like Reagan was the architect of the largest peacetime growth in American history (which, granted, wouldn't have taken much after Carter's disaster of a presidency).

Don't let your TDS blind you to the good things the man did. It's OK to point out the stupid things, but don't think for a minute there weren't more good than bad things that happened during his administration.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:04:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They are a dying breed.  Like it or not .  
View Quote
Not as fast as you think. If you pull the plug now, it would be political suicide. In another decade or two, you might have a point, assuming there isn't a religious revival.  I've read numerous articles over the last year claiming an increase in religion, but I haven't seen any hard data to confidently say that is actually happening.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:20:14 AM EDT
[#28]
There isn't a pendulum when you zoom out more than a year or four

It's a ratchet, as some have said, and basically it's libs taking a water break

If you look at a timescale of the last near hundred years, progs have won nearly every battle, barring abortion, guns, and (actual, non green new deal) environmentalism. Probably add tax rates.
Everything else they have absolutley crushed and humiliated conservatives, over and over again, to the point where saying you're a conservative means you're a fucking loser, regardless of morality. In very real terms, you lost

They got exactly what they wanted and it mostly sucked ass, and you're going to pay for the recycled effort
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:21:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What have "Conservatives" actually "conserved"?
View Quote
Not a damn thing thanks to the moron running the party
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:26:01 AM EDT
[#30]

H
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:58:40 AM EDT
[#31]
I wonder what we will find to fight over once trump is no longer around.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:59:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Many in my congregation  Are missing the days of Trump and are openly wearing his shirts and saying they will vote for  him.  In my 24 years as an inner city pastor, I've never seen this much hating on the dems.  I have young men espousing Trump's views and quotes, they are fairly adamant that they are voting for Trump this go around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Black voters aren't switching sid

Do they say why exactly ?
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:00:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wonder what we will find to fight over once trump is no longer around.
View Quote

There never seems to be a shortage of things…

Arfcom is an odd place in that you can agree with a person on 99% of things, and they will hate you for 1% you disagree on.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:02:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I agree with OP.

The up coming Presidential election looks a lot like the '76. It is a choice between two people whom the vast majority of the voting public dislike. Neither of them are capable of truly leading the country or respected on the global stage.

After Reagan lost to Ford at the 76 Republican primary, he and a handful of other conservatives rebuilt the party. They crushed Carter in '80, united the country, righted the economy, rebuilt the military, all of which ultimately lead to the downfall of the Soviet Union.

This time is reminiscent of Nixon. In the Republican party we are witnessing the death throws of a narcissistic figurehead who has failed to unite the party. MAGA-ites will legitimately point out there is no better option. The problem is any conservative cable of uniting the base is instantly attacked by MAGA or discredited by association. No conservative capable of leading the country has a chance to build any momentum.

It is only a matter of time before the Orangeman fully implodes. Once that happens conservatives will unite stronger than ever behind a new leader. The only real question is how much more damage will be done before that time.
View Quote

Unfortunately the demographics and overall culture of America today bear little resemblance to that of 1980. If Trump loses this year (and my guess is he will, despite these glimmers of hope), it will take much, much longer for the widespread conservative revival you described to occur, if it can happen at all.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:07:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Unfortunately the demographics and overall culture of America today bear little resemblance to that of 1980. If Trump loses this year (and my guess is he will, despite these glimmers of hope), it will take much, much longer for the widespread conservative revival you described to occur, if it can happen at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree with OP.

The up coming Presidential election looks a lot like the '76. It is a choice between two people whom the vast majority of the voting public dislike. Neither of them are capable of truly leading the country or respected on the global stage.

After Reagan lost to Ford at the 76 Republican primary, he and a handful of other conservatives rebuilt the party. They crushed Carter in '80, united the country, righted the economy, rebuilt the military, all of which ultimately lead to the downfall of the Soviet Union.

This time is reminiscent of Nixon. In the Republican party we are witnessing the death throws of a narcissistic figurehead who has failed to unite the party. MAGA-ites will legitimately point out there is no better option. The problem is any conservative cable of uniting the base is instantly attacked by MAGA or discredited by association. No conservative capable of leading the country has a chance to build any momentum.

It is only a matter of time before the Orangeman fully implodes. Once that happens conservatives will unite stronger than ever behind a new leader. The only real question is how much more damage will be done before that time.

It would be interesting to have a thread where everyone shared their personal (no dictionary) definition of “conservative”.  I suspect no two definitions would be alike, and some would vary widely.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:08:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It would be interesting to have a thread where everyone shared their personal (no dictionary) definition of "conservative".  I suspect no two definitions would be alike, and some would vary widely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree with OP.

It would be interesting to have a thread where everyone shared their personal (no dictionary) definition of "conservative".  I suspect no two definitions would be alike, and some would vary widely.

This is true.

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:10:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Replace "abortion" with "gun rights."

If you don't react the exact same way to the content, something's wrong in your thinking and you need to sort it out.

ETA:
"I'll think strategically on this one topic and be willing to accept losses to get it enacted and made real, because I think it's morally worth it"  ... "but not on this other thing that's more important. For reasons I either don't examine or am to ashamed to openly talk about" is all to common on that topic.

Killing kids boggles your mind? What the fuck sort of mind do you have?
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:20:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I work with quite a few Gen-Z/Millenials...while you are correct that more are more liberal than ever, they too are starting to shift. Taxes alone are a huge issue, many count on a huge tax return to go on vacation and such. Many claim 0 for that reason but are seeing the amount start to dwindle. Realizing that home ownership is becoming an impossible feat is another big issue.

The problem is instead of guiding them in their way of thinking, our side ridicules them with comments about avocado toast and stupid shit like that. Look at any thread that is about younger generations not being able to afford to buy a home.... "Quit buying avocado toast, hurr durr'

...I'm a young Gen-X'er and in a sense feel bad for the shit they are being left. There's no such thing as a starter home anymore. Many have been bought up as rentals. Others are in neighborhoods that aren't exactly safe. The world they have isn't the same world we had, some fail to realize that.
View Quote

Precisely. Inflation and intentional sabotage of supply and demand - millions of illegals = housing demand, supply is much more constrained, you can't build as fast as they can walk in and get shipped all over the us - means the younger Americans have been proper fucked.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:29:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They're still the backbone of the party, which is something I believe the libertarian right fails to take into account when they start with the "If we just allowed abortion we'd win forever!" dialogue. You might pick up some votes doing so (personally, I think less than you expect), but in the process you're also giving the middle finger to a lot of the religious right in the south and flyover states, and you're taking for granted that they'll accept that willingly. I believe the issue is important enough to enough people, that we would see a potential break away of the religious to their own party, and then neither faction would win a federal election again, because you'll have lost more votes than you gained.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Less taxes and regulation, less government programs and increased spending, less gun laws and free speech infringement.

In short less of pretty much everything democrats vote for.  We'd still have a lot of bullshit wars but we could work on that over time with less of a constant threat of economic destruction and social oppression.  The Republicans aren't perfect but they'd win most elections if the bible thumping social right had less control of the party platform
They're still the backbone of the party, which is something I believe the libertarian right fails to take into account when they start with the "If we just allowed abortion we'd win forever!" dialogue. You might pick up some votes doing so (personally, I think less than you expect), but in the process you're also giving the middle finger to a lot of the religious right in the south and flyover states, and you're taking for granted that they'll accept that willingly. I believe the issue is important enough to enough people, that we would see a potential break away of the religious to their own party, and then neither faction would win a federal election again, because you'll have lost more votes than you gained.

Exactly you would lose far more than you would ever gain. There is some in the middle that would gladly vote Republican if they dropped abortion but the vast majority of people that care deeply about abortion will vote Democrat regardless what the Republican party does.

Not so different in the fact that the majority of gun nuts vote Republican and will do so even if Democrats became pro-gun. The type of people that valuable abortion rights largely lean Democrat for many reasons same as the type of people the tend to be individualistic self-reliant and pro gun for Republican for more reasons than just guns.

I fully agree with the abortion issue is costing Republican votes but if you drop the issue will lose even more. Just the way it is.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:31:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They are a dying breed.  Like it or not .  The population is becoming far more socially libertarian.  You can can either embrace it with a populist platform of freedom and prosperity or lose to communists who embrace short term social freedom to win votes and eventually enslave you with full control of every economic factor that exists .  Simple choice to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are a dying breed.  Like it or not .  The population is becoming far more socially libertarian.  You can can either embrace it with a populist platform of freedom and prosperity or lose to communists who embrace short term social freedom to win votes and eventually enslave you with full control of every economic factor that exists .  Simple choice to me.

It's going to take a long time for them all to die off and by that time it'll be far too late to fix anything giving control of leftists for the next 20 years.

Younger conservatives might be more libertarian-minded but far far more of younger people are socialist democrat-minded. I don't think this is going to work out the way you think it will.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 5:27:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Not as fast as you think. If you pull the plug now, it would be political suicide. In another decade or two, you might have a point, assuming there isn't a religious revival.  I've read numerous articles over the last year claiming an increase in religion, but I haven't seen any hard data to confidently say that is actually happening.
View Quote

The problem is there's still enough of it to control the primaries and for e the party into losing positions.   That said now is the perfect time to move away from it.    The left has been massively fucking up pushing trans sex shit in schools.  There is zero chance the pedo party will receive their votes and if the GOP stayed on that issue without trying to turn it on gays and gay marriage they could retain the Bible vote enough and gain another populist position.  Also simple strategy on abortion is to literally use the science for compromise.  First trimester there is no brain synapse activity or person.  A "soul". doesn't exist yet.  People are sheep they mostly only fight the cause of banning first trimester abortion for the same reason libtards want to ban guns or whatever.  Ignoring logic to virtue signal and act righteous in front of other and make themselves feel important.if the party changes platform they will conform as long as they have a new righteous cause and the sexualization of children is a good cause to fight against.  Actually popular

This isn't a hard game to win.  That said there's a good change the party knows this and does nothing because they are all on the same team.  Libs won't drop gun control or speech control knowing damn well they'd win more elections by doing so. The GOP has to know they'd dominate federal elections if they dropped weed laws and first trimester abortion bans yet they don't.  It's looking more and more to me like they are purposely keeping the country pretty evenly divided by design.  Probably so they can all keep getting rich robbing us blind while we attack each other.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 5:37:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I have said this for YEARS.

As soon as that issue comes up we lose.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's when the republicans trot out abortion as a political issue and fuck us.  

If they don't, then the democrats will.  Take abortion out of the debate and the chances are way better for conservatives.

I have said this for YEARS.

As soon as that issue comes up we lose.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Its the one single issue that is stupid simple. Republicans = Abortion Ban

Every single other issue can be twisted or lied about except for that one and its solid GOLD. Solid fucking GOLD because the dems know they have that issue. There is no other republican issue that comes close to being solid gold as abortion is to dems.

Gun rights? I hate to say this on a gun forum, but other than us,,,, many people in blue states that aren't die hard red gunner areas, don't really give a shit because they can still get their ELMER FUDD shotguns and rifles for rabbit season
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 5:43:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't see it OP. The people that vote D are going to get smart and realize they're the problem? If it hasn't happened by now, it's not going to.
Democrats have been lying to Blacks since the middle of last century. I'm sure they'll make the connection any day now.

View Quote

I don't see it either. I know of many people that dislike things from trans " women " being able to play on women's sports teams to the current situation with illegals and many other things.  All of these people come across as conservatives to hear them talk about this stuff but in the same breath will tell you they vote for democrats.

Some do it out of hatred for R's no matter who the candidate is, others do it because they can't make the connection that democrats are largely responsible for the current state of affairs.

Others do it because they are voting from a highly emotional mindset, voting with their hearts etc..

I cannot think of a single person I know that has voted for D's in the past and has voiced displeasure at the current state of affairs that will vote R in November.

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 5:47:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Ohhh puleeze!

Don't confuse the Democrat voting libs, commies, and woke indoctrinators as having an epiphany transformation to our side or the Republican party. They would be happy to vote for Kennedy or Newscum, because Biden was just awful.  Don't you think for a minute that they will suddenly start loving fetuses, God, oil wells, or your guns! lol They couldn't give a crap about 3rd worlders pouring in as long as it doesn't happen to their city!
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 6:40:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Don't worry our purity tests will sort that out.
View Quote

On certain forums like GD, yes.

In real life no.  

Many posters here only want to divide and suppress the Conservative vote.

It is not credible that people here are that stupid when it comes to strategy.

They are obviously Leftists in disguise.

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 6:47:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Black voters aren't switching sides lmao
View Quote

Yup. Some might but the urban dwellers ain't leaving the plantation. Master is good to them and it's scary out there.

A handful of cornpone, some greens and fat back (social programs) are worth more than promises of steak (success through achievement) .

This is a disinformation campaign, that's all.

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#47]
You have to be real careful with your assessment of the situation. We tend to surround ourselves with like minded people and live in our own echo chamber.
I find that even when I search out articles with opposite opinions than mine I subconsciously miss things.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#49]
I don’t see it happening. I work with a lot of lefties and they’re just as stupid as ever.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When the animals in NYC turn the city red, you let me know… the red wave was a joke, and all the welfare queens will vote for free shit every time.
View Quote

What happened to the member who was in every election thread leading up to the '22 elections talking about the red wave that was coming and all the seats the Rs were going to pick up?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top