Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He signed on with the Swamp, instead of with TRUMP, wherein he would certainly become President at some later date.

If a true MAGA Republican runs against DeSantis for the Governorship, his political career will be over.

If TRUMP returns to the Presidency I hope he makes a point to destroy DeSantis.

I formerly liked DeSantis ALOT.  
I now resent that disloyal and treasonous piece of shit.
He won’t even acknowledge Democrat election crimes. Treason.
View Quote

Like when a true MAGA Republican ran against Kemp and got his shit pushed in?

Of course, a true MAGA Republican can’t run against DeSantis, because he’s in his second term, unlike someone else we all know.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So, they're going to save their asses by committing what could be provable perjury under oath since Trump supposedly has "irrefutable" evidence?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/that_s_real_retarded_sir_jpg-2923820.JPG

And I have posted repeatedly that what is happening to Trump is a politically motivated witch hunt. He may be being prosecuted for things lots of people should also have been punished for and weren't, in some of these instances, but I think they should all be prosecuted equally. Biden should be prosecuted for mishandling documents just the same as Trump.

These are the things you get with a "former" Democrat though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do you man.

Most the folks on this board support Ukraine's right to protect their territorial integrity but anyone with a brain understands what's actually going on with the $$$ behind the scenes

This is another Afghanistan, Iraq, you name it. . . it's a cash grab. Democrats are sending billions of dollars overseas (with no oversight) which is going to everything from private villas for corrupt Ukrainian officials all the way to the war chests for future democratic candidates.

But you know, you're honored I'm sure

Only a smooth brain doesn't understand that   .

I guess I can slide my own thread if I want so...

Imagine being such a brainlet that you think there's no oversight of Ukraine despite having the entire world of information at your finger tips!

Talk about next level! Right?

US auditors arrive in Ukraine to ensure ‘no aid or weapons are diverted.’ - January 26,2023

https://www.dodig.mil/Ukraine/

https://oig.usaid.gov/our-work/ukraine-oversight

https://www.stateoig.gov/ukraine-response-oversight

Including a complete Congressional hearing where the current progress of oversight was presented: https://armedservices.house.gov/sites/republicans.armedservices.house.gov/files/02.28.23%20Storch%20Statement.pdf

Hey, sorry about the "wall of text" though.

Your source for no corruption in Ukraine is Victoria Nuland and a sea of government bureaucracy?  

I’d laugh but believing in that whole concept is just too pathetic to even laugh at.

Ironic that you praise the statements a bunch of Leftists who are dead set on destroying the United States, but at the same time, you want to destroy any and all conservatives who happen back Trump.  Hell, you even attack members here who dare go against your version of the truth.

At least you’re consistent, though.

Go take it up with the various departmental OIGs.

Tell us, who would you trust to account for it rather than just fling shit to see what sticks?

Citing Victoria Nuland as a credible source is indeed flinging shit.

1) You didn't answer my question. Who exactly would you trust to give an honest accounting, if not the departmental OIGs?
2) Is the very Conservative Hudson Institute in bed with Nuland?
3) I also cited a report from Robert Storch, who is the IG for the DoD, from testimony given to the Republican chaired House Armed Service Committee, who confirms there is a large degree of oversight but you conveniently ignore that.

And the Republican Party are a bunch of Conservatives, too, huh?

At this point, I trust NO official government organization or entity to release the truth, especially when it comes to subjects as controversial and polarizing as this one is.

I do believe that the truth eventually does come out, ironically mostly exposed by those who perpetrated the lies all along at a time when it no longer matters.

You're still being evasive. I didn't say it had to be a government organization or entity to release the truth.

Hudson isn't a government organization or entity, nor are they exclusively "Republican". Do you not trust them? If not, why not and, again, who would you trust to give an honest accounting of aid?

No one has access to that kind of information without government support or approval.  How is being critical to any report being evasive?

I go by past actions and association for now.  As I said, the truth will eventually come out.  I cannot be any more clearer or to the point on this than that.

The simple fact that Victoria Nuland is associated with this destroys any credibility of any wrongdoing, no matter who else may be involved.

Actually they do. The aid is all public and has been openly voted on in Congress. Draw downs of the aid with the individual draw downs' contents are publicly published (except for specifics of certain high value systems being sent, wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for the Commies ), right on Twitter even.

The simple fact is you have a set of preconceived notions and a preconceived narrative/worldview, and you're afraid of anything that may upset that head canon of "reality" you've written versus actual reality. In truth there is no group or entity that could convince you differently from your preconceptions so your protestation over any perceived lack of oversight is an entirely moot point.

And the 2020 election was the most secure election in American history.  Just look at the evidence.  Right?

You keep believing what you want to believe and I’ll do the same.  As I said, the truth will eventually come out.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2023-08-07_22-40-58_jpg-2912116.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-3ymVJwTs

"I think that everybody was made aware that he lost the election but that doesn't mean that that was the only advice he was given."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6BZ3uOOhQ

Why didn’t you also include Mike Pence in your examples?  

Everyone knew before the election that the mail in ballots would be used to try to defeat Trump, especially the Democrats with their Red Mist explanation.

81 million votes for Biden can’t be wrong!! Only a political hack stands by that statement.

Some of those people are actively working on Trump's 2024 campaign.

With the witch hunt that’s been going on, especially those with a law background know they have to choose their words carefully.

Your support alone of this witch hunt agenda speaks volumes.

So, they're going to save their asses by committing what could be provable perjury under oath since Trump supposedly has "irrefutable" evidence?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/that_s_real_retarded_sir_jpg-2923820.JPG

And I have posted repeatedly that what is happening to Trump is a politically motivated witch hunt. He may be being prosecuted for things lots of people should also have been punished for and weren't, in some of these instances, but I think they should all be prosecuted equally. Biden should be prosecuted for mishandling documents just the same as Trump.

These are the things you get with a "former" Democrat though.

And you speak out of both sides of your mouth, depending on what suits you.  Unfortunately, the time to prove anything about the election has passed.  How convenient.

That still shouldn’t affect one’s 1st Amendment right to state one’s opinion, even when said under oath.

Link Posted: 8/18/2023 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You consider two paragraphs a "wall of text"?

Damn, if ever there was proof government schools needed defunding.

You know who's pro school choice? Ron DeSantis.
View Quote

What you are doing is called "crapflooding" Histronic emotional agitprop, not even very original, garden variety statist copypasta.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]

So just what exactly has DeSantis done to rate being likened to Benedict Arnold? Other than winning a Governor’s reelection and making T-Rump jealous.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What you are doing is called "crapflooding" Histronic emotional agitprop, not even very original, garden variety statist copypasta.https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.4648655544.7120/bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You consider two paragraphs a "wall of text"?

Damn, if ever there was proof government schools needed defunding.

You know who's pro school choice? Ron DeSantis.

What you are doing is called "crapflooding" Histronic emotional agitprop, not even very original, garden variety statist copypasta.https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.4648655544.7120/bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Emotional? Interesting...
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So just what exactly has DeSantis done to rate being likened to Benedict Arnold? Other than winning a Governor’s reelection and making T-Rump jealous.
View Quote

Being a pro-Constitution fiscal and social conservative has a lot to do with it, but that just makes him a RINO.  Having the audacity to challenge Orange Jesus is what elevates him to full traitor.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Going to be tough when over half the party is committed to moving a certain direction.
View Quote

Guess there's always the 'ol trusty tube sock then (Biden.)

Half the party would find someone else if Trump wasn't there, especially if he played Kingmaker and endorsed someone which would've been the smart play from the get go.

Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#8]
lol
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He signed on with the Swamp, instead of with TRUMP, wherein he would certainly become President at some later date.

If a true MAGA Republican runs against DeSantis for the Governorship, his political career will be over.

View Quote

Perfect example here highlighting why the right in this country is powerless and there is almost no hope of a return.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

fucking this
desantis bros don’t like it but it’s the truth
shame he didn’t check himself before he wrecked himself

I’m going to laugh as he spirals downwards, in fact I have been laughing the last month
the Ohio fair escapade was beautiful, the “be likable Ron!”, the trump hecklers, the rino shrill governor trying to quell the crowd while ron ron sat there in little Marco Rubio bootlets

he knew better but still went ahead anyway
he gets what he gets
if you truly hate trump and won’t vote for him ramaswami is your best play
desantis is done unless he gets installed and even then he loses
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Half the party would find someone else if Trump wasn't there, especially if he played Kingmaker and endorsed someone which would've been the smart play from the get go.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Going to be tough when over half the party is committed to moving a certain direction.

There is no legacy republican on the planet that is drawing over 70 million voters. Dems can produce 80+ at will. Solution?
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There is no legacy republican on the planet that is drawing over 70 million voters. Dems can produce 80+ at will. Solution?
View Quote

simple. we need to get rid of at least 10+ million democrats. i have some ideas if you know some helicopter pilots
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 7:39:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Yup Trump loves the left and the deep state that are trying to imprison him for being pro American lol.
So logical with your deep thinking as to actual events. lol. Makes total sense now.

Meanwhile back in reality...the MSM thanks you all. Lets not think about the Bushes and Dems, RINOs and neocons that hate him spreading BS.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 1:52:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Look at all the liberals posing as RINOs working against Trump on this site.
View Quote

Funny how Trump is more concerned about DeSantis than Biden & the D party.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 2:19:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or even Pharmaswampy whom we're told is "surging" to second place.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 2:27:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Man, these _'s are great
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 3:08:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Man, these _'s are great
View Quote

More hurt feelings? I thought the cult had thicker skin. My bad.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 4:07:36 AM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if all the Trump supporters that say Desantis is bad because the Bushes are supporting him will hold Trump to the same standard now that a liberal is supporting him against Desantis.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 4:09:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DeSantis sunk his campaign on his own.

Trump hasn't really shown much loyalty to anything but himself either.

Link Posted: 8/20/2023 4:51:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Too bad the Team Trump doesn't spend nearly as much time and energy tearing down Biden and the swamp.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/08/17/ron-filipkowski-desantis-trump-00110950

His tweets have sparked cable news segments and online battles with political operatives. Journalists have alerts turned on to catch the latest photo or obscure right-wing event he has uncovered. Even the campaigns he covers and political figures he loathes have warmed to him and even teamed up with him. Filipkowski said he is in contact with far-right activist Laura Loomer and people affiliated with Donald Trump’s campaign. It’s not to boost Trump (whom he has been agitating against since the 2020 campaign) but to upend their mutual enemy: DeSantis.

Loomer said they speak occasionally. “He knows I’m a Trump loyalist, and I know he doesn’t like Trump, and despite our differences, we have found common ground on making sure Ron DeSantis is never elected president of the United States, ever.”
    View Quote
    Is this Liz Chaney's ARFCOM account?
    Link Posted: 8/20/2023 12:37:54 PM EDT
    [#22]
    Quoted:
    I wonder if all the Trump supporters that say Desantis is bad because the Bushes are supporting him will hold Trump to the same standard now that a liberal is supporting him against Desantis.
    View Quote

It hasn't mattered yet, why would it start now?

Trump’s New Economic Advisory Board Reads Like a Davos After-party Guest List

Attachment Attached File
    Link Posted: 8/20/2023 12:38:37 PM EDT
    [#23]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Too bad the Team Trump doesn't spend nearly as much time and energy tearing down Biden and the swamp.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/08/17/ron-filipkowski-desantis-trump-00110950

His tweets have sparked cable news segments and online battles with political operatives. Journalists have alerts turned on to catch the latest photo or obscure right-wing event he has uncovered. Even the campaigns he covers and political figures he loathes have warmed to him and even teamed up with him. Filipkowski said he is in contact with far-right activist Laura Loomer and people affiliated with Donald Trump’s campaign. It’s not to boost Trump (whom he has been agitating against since the 2020 campaign) but to upend their mutual enemy: DeSantis.

Loomer said they speak occasionally. “He knows I’m a Trump loyalist, and I know he doesn’t like Trump, and despite our differences, we have found common ground on making sure Ron DeSantis is never elected president of the United States, ever.”

Wut?
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 5:12:14 PM EDT
      [#24]

But don't apply this logic to your Ukraine threads. . . because you know, reasons. . . .

Lol at the cognitive dissonance.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/20/2023 5:19:08 PM EDT
      [#25]
      Quoted:

But don't apply this logic to your Ukraine threads. . . because you know, reasons. . . .

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/ukraine_png-2926554.JPG
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/ukraine_png-2926554.JPG

Ukraine has nothing to do with this thread.
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 5:21:09 PM EDT
      [#26]
      Quoted:

View Quote

Lol and there it is.

Attachment Attached File
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 5:24:17 PM EDT
      [#27]
      Quoted:

Wut?
      View Quote

dont even bother trying to understand. trump isn't sending his best to GD folks
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 5:27:49 PM EDT
      [#28]
      In my mind I was thinking Ron should have set this one out in the first place.

We should not be trashing on our second string so hard Mr Trump.

Unfortunately it’s politics.
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 5:39:03 PM EDT
      [#29]
      I started getting fed up with Trump when he cucked WRT the riots in 2020, then he's just gotten more embarrassing as time goes on. The 2016 energy is just gone and I want nothing to do with him or his current movement, it's just wall to wall unhinged nonsense. Also the "disloyalty" critique is just laughable, loyalty is a reciprocal obligation and he's never had any to anyone that ever sacrificed anything for him.

If Trump has lost me after everything you know his ultimate prospects are grim.
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 5:45:10 PM EDT
      [#30]
      Quoted:
      In my mind I was thinking Ron should have set this one out in the first place.

We should not be trashing on our second string so hard Mr Trump.

Unfortunately it's politics.
      View Quote
      The succession problem is one of the simplest yet most fiendishly difficult problems for any institution or movement. Trump, being the apotheosis of boomerdom, is unable to recognize ample signs it's time to move on and pass the reigns to a younger, more vigorous protegee.
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 6:04:16 PM EDT
      [#31]
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

Lol and there it is.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/surprised-681.gif

Despite the fact that this thread is about Loomer working hand in hand with a Democrat operative to make sure DeSantis never, which means even if Trump isn't an option, is elected President.

But let's humor you and divert for a moment. Are you saying that because Blackrock is supposed to be involved in the Ukraine reconstruction process, that they are good and ergo it's okay for Trump to be associated with them?

Or what are you getting at? Be direct with what you want to tell us instead of coy about it.
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 6:07:03 PM EDT
      [#32]
      Quoted:

View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

Wut?

"Look over here! Liz Cheney! Zelensky! Pay no attention to the plastic faced person closely associated with Trump and working with the enemy to ruin our best chance at mainstreaming Conservatism!"
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 6:36:26 PM EDT
      [#33]
      Quoted:
      But let's humor you and divert for a moment. Are you saying that because Blackrock is supposed to be involved in the Ukraine reconstruction process, that they are good and ergo it's okay for Trump to be associated with them?

Or what are you getting at? Be direct with what you want to tell us instead of coy about it.
      View Quote

Sure, I can be direct

You don't blink an eye when BlackRock is married up to the suistained US Ukraine war effort; then have the nerve to post it as a negative when the association is with Trump

Look up "cognitive dissonance" if you need more help
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 6:43:43 PM EDT
      [#34]
      looks like trump is saying fuck you to the establishment “ beat me if you can”

Link Posted: 8/20/2023 6:51:02 PM EDT
      [#35]
      Negative Trump story posted by an an Underscore= Attachment Attached File
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:03:27 PM EDT
      [#36]
      Quoted:

Sure, I can be direct

You don't blink an eye when BlackRock is married up to the suistained US Ukraine war effort; then have the nerve to post it as a negative when the association is with Trump

View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

Sure, I can be direct

Care to post any links to my previously posted thoughts on Blackrock being involved with Ukraine showing this tacit support you claim?
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:05:42 PM EDT
      [#37]
      Quoted:

https://media.patriots.win/post/sb0EUzlDQHOp.png

View Quote

Orange Chicken can't run and hide like Biden the whole primary...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:08:44 PM EDT
      [#38]
      Ohio at it's best showing the world why they suck as humans.
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:10:03 PM EDT
      [#39]

time will tell
      looks like he’s going to try it at the very least
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:12:58 PM EDT
      [#40]
      Quoted:

https://media.patriots.win/post/sb0EUzlDQHOp.png

View Quote

Odd that he didn’t mention protecting the 2A and the 5A while listing his accomplishments. Do you think it slipped his mind? Or is truth social character limited and he just didn’t have room to include it?
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:15:04 PM EDT
      [#41]
      Quoted:
      Ohio at it's best showing the world why they suck as humans.
      View Quote

A guy from North Dakota insulted my state.

Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:29:39 PM EDT
      [#42]
      Quoted:

Care to post any links to my previously posted thoughts on Blackrock being involved with Ukraine showing this tacit support you claim?
      View Quote

Should be easy to find, I mean it's not like you've spent the last 3 years spamming every thread on GD that contained the word "Ukraine" right?

Attachment Attached File
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:30:48 PM EDT
      [#43]
      Quoted:

Should be easy to find, I mean it's not like you've spent the last 3 years spamming every thread on GD that contained the word "Ukraine" right?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

3 years, huh? How about that...
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:32:44 PM EDT
      [#44]
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 7:33:51 PM EDT
      [#45]
      Quoted:

Wait, I thought you were only here to agitate for this election, then you're leaving?
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

One that's been here more than a decade than you.

Wait, I thought you were only here to agitate for this election, then you're leaving?

It's a long road to the White House.
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 8:19:14 PM EDT
      [#46]
      Quoted:

View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

This may help shed some light on that. Before cartoonist Branco became a Trump Tard, he actually saw "The Don" for what he is and what he was doing:

Link Posted: 8/20/2023 8:23:51 PM EDT
      [#47]
      Quoted:

Perfect example here highlighting why the right in this country is powerless and there is almost no hope of a return.
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

It’s a great example of what Trump set out to do.
      Divide the Republican Party and destroy it.
      We’re not getting our country back.
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 8:37:18 PM EDT
      [#48]
      Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/ukraine_png-2926554.JPG (2020)
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/ukraine_png-2926554.JPG (2020)

Sure! LOL!

Donald Trump with former Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon (L) and BlackRock CEO Larry Fink in 2017.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/blackrock-ceo-fink-says-trump-listens-to-business-leaders-1492049948

BlackRock Becomes Key Player in Crisis Response for Trump and the Fed | Newsmax.com

Trump Seeks Advice From Fink, Wall Street as Outbreak Worsens

@Ryan_Ruck
      Link Posted: 8/20/2023 8:49:58 PM EDT
      [#49]
      Quoted:

View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

Some called him a Trojan Horse early on and predicted this would happen.

Trump was so successful that he got the Tea Party to attack Ron Paul who was a true Constitutionalist and Tea Party leader - many say that the Tea Party movement wouldn't have even started without Paul. But, Trump attacked Paul and got the TP leadership to turn on him. The Tea Party which supported the Bill of Rights is now the Trump Party which supports nothing except an anti-2A narcisist liberal who moved the Republican Party to the left:

Link Posted: 8/20/2023 8:51:23 PM EDT
      [#50]
      Isn't Laura Loomer a Canadian?
      Page / 6
      Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
      Top Top