Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 43
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So exacerbating a claim in a courtroom isn't wrong?  It doesn't affect their credibility?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left unsaid is that there were (a) several other locations where they were, in fact, shut out completely and (b) they were not permitted to be in close enough proximity to verify the validity of the ballot. Being in the room doesn't count for shit. Being able to perform the function is the only criteria that can be used. That's it.
They were caught red handed inflating their claim. That is a major issue on establishing credibility.

This is RICH. RICH, I tell you. I see you've decided to slither out of the shadows again and you're back to your usual bullshit.

So, if one person on the Right exaggerates, then they're caught red-handed, lost all credibility, have no case, must give-up, must submit yada yada yada.

Where do you even get the BALLS?

So exacerbating a claim in a courtroom isn't wrong?  It doesn't affect their credibility?

LOL cops do it EVERY DAY and it's DAMN rare that it doesn't work.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I warned of this exact scenario playing out and encourage people to vote back on 10/23.  Why do you seem bitter and feel the need to attack me with nonsense?  
View Quote

I'm not attacking you.  

I'm laughing at the "angry cat lady" comment.  I can visualize some pissed off lady with an SJW shirt, horn rimmed glasses and purple hair.

I'm saying that no listened to you.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]
"Getting ready to" is now 2 days old

How long does it take to get ready?

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The more I read your posts, the more I think you're one of Deej's burner accounts.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Same reason why they attack me. They can't swallow the fact that Trump snookered people. And more importantly, they can't admit that Trump shot himself in the foot a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I warned of this exact scenario playing out and encourage people to vote back on 10/23.  Why do you seem bitter and feel the need to attack me with nonsense?  
Same reason why they attack me. They can't swallow the fact that Trump snookered people. And more importantly, they can't admit that Trump shot himself in the foot a lot.

Again, and this bears repeating often, why in the HELL do we not have the ability to put a mod on the ignore list?  Can't they make one exception?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Between repairing the election process process and Biden being a disastrous president Congress has a strong Republican majority in two years. Then quick impeachment for rigging the election, taking bribes from China and who knows what else.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's a response about the hearing from a lawyer on the Donald site.  I don't know what to make of it though.

Attorney Pede analysis:

"I actually agree that there is no FEDERAL equal protection claim as an attorney pede. However, the main issue is still in front of the Supreme Court. Furthermore, they can still proceeded under state court for theses PA violations. The problem is that the PA court has the final say on PA law, the origin of the ballot observing statutes at issue, making the democract state judges in control of that issue if this fails (will not go to supreme court).
CONCLUSION--> the lawsuit is an effective tactic to delay vote certification but nothing more. However, if it can give Powell enough time to bring the vote change lawsuits then this is worth it as delaying certification is all that is needed to nail that case into a win. This is the strategy. Delay certification so the Powell lawsuit cannot be ignored by electoral college."
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#9]
In an hour we will know about WI.    Request for recount has to come in by 5 pm.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:10:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Between repairing the election process process and Biden being a disastrous president Congress has a strong Republican majority in two years. Then quick impeachment for rigging the election, taking bribes from China and who knows what else.
View Quote

Dude, do you believe for one second that, IF they pull off this shit show of a fix, that there will ever be a Republican majority or a Conservative of any kind in any office of any importance ever again?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I did a quick wiki search on Rudy's career.  He's another person who skipped right past the practicing lawyer stage and went right into "leadership."  I can't imagine why you'd let a guy like that do the grunt work.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here's a response about the hearing from a lawyer on the Donald site.  I don't know what to make of it though.

Attorney Pede analysis:

"I actually agree that there is no FEDERAL equal protection claim as an attorney pede. However, the main issue is still in front of the Supreme Court. Furthermore, they can still proceeded under state court for theses PA violations. The problem is that the PA court has the final say on PA law, the origin of the ballot observing statutes at issue, making the democract state judges in control of that issue if this fails (will not go to supreme court).
CONCLUSION--> the lawsuit is an effective tactic to delay vote certification but nothing more. However, if it can give Powell enough time to bring the vote change lawsuits then this is worth it as delaying certification is all that is needed to nail that case into a win. This is the strategy. Delay certification so the Powell lawsuit cannot be ignored by electoral college."
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attorney Pede analysis:

BTW just remember the PA Supreme Court is suspect in a few things.  One of the judges was well, let's just say involved with the IBEW and some illegal activities.  The contractor and IBEW folks faced the full force of the FUBU boys but the judge his homies...well they're a different class so...
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#15]
You guys stress too much.

Regardless of what happens right now or in January with GA, 2 years from now it could just as easily be an R House and Senate.....and 2 years after that, who knows how they will flip.

Look how close the House is right now, and even if D's take the Senate, it would be 50/50 with Manchin already saying he does not support dumping the Philly-buster.  Nothing "major" is going to get through (unless it is an EO)   You can expect standard D overreach...it happens like clockwork.    Same old same old....

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Regardless of what happens right now or in January with GA, 2 years from now it could just as easily be an R House and Senate.....and 2 years after that, who knows how they will flip.

Look how close the House is right now, and even if D's take the Senate, it would be 50/50 with Manchin already saying he does not support dumping the Philly-buster.  Nothing "major" is going to get through (unless it is an EO)   You can expect standard D overreach...it happens like clockwork.    Same old same old....

View Quote
If Manchin is good to his word I'll donate to his reelect.  I bet I don't end up donating.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Click the link for the interview.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've rarely heard opposing counsel blast a fellow attorney in federal court like this. Normally, by now, the Judge has stepped in or has at least asked counsel to calm down a bit. Now, with that said, the Judge also gave Giuliani extremely wide latitude to say whatever he wanted to say earlier in the hearing.

Nonetheless, it's pretty jarring to hear counsel absolutely berate someone like Giuliani, who actually used to be a respected attorney, multiple times in a hearing. I really can't say that Giuliani doesn't deserve it, though. He was totally unprepared and couldn't remember much of the existing case law -- including a lot of the RECENT court decisions that are involved in this case.
View Quote

In other words, the hearing is not being administered professionally?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If Manchin is good to his word I'll donate to his reelect.  I bet I don't end up donating.
View Quote

Yes, they do lie from time to time. I'm going to take a WV guy at his word.  We shall see.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ahh yes... The GD method.

If I can't win the argument I'll offer my condolences about your girl.

Bold strategy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure he's got many, many success mob prosecutions under his belt.

Doesn't sound like he's actually refuting Rudy's claims, though, just attacking the man & the document in a bid to get them tossed out of hand.

Ahh yes... The GD method.

If I can't win the argument I'll offer my condolences about your girl.

Bold strategy.

Hardly.

He is saying the opposing council is fiercely attacking Rudy.

Not his claims.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

GD was telling people that if they voted early their ballots would be changed to Biden votes by the nefarious USPS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It wasn't just Trump, almost all Republican leaders were discouraging mail in voting and early voting.  I was trying to warn people this could happen go back to at least Oct 23.

My statement from then.  "When you vote doesn't really matter.  Actually voting and who you vote for does.  All the article says is more registered Democrats showed up to early voting which is what we would expect.  You don't see Democrat leaders saying "only vote in person on Nov 3rd like God intended" like Republican leaders and people are."
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/PSA-go-VOTE--don-t-be-a-Moran-Last-chance-to-stop-tyranny--/5-2381908/?page=1

GD was telling people that if they voted early their ballots would be changed to Biden votes by the nefarious USPS

Or just plain not counted...which is exactly happened to some 7% of the vote in that first GA county they got audit figures from.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the Ds win both GA Senate races the Senate will be 50/50 with Harris as the tie breaker. The Dems will be in 100% control of the Executive, Senate, and House. That's scary as fuck
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Did they do it ?? Did we win?? Didnt read 20+ pages.
View Quote
Most of it is trash talk so you didn't miss much

GA recount due tomorrow, for what it's worth
Sidney Powell has promised us some good stuff at the end of this week

Now, let the trash talk continue
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did they do it ?? Did we win?? Didnt read 20+ pages.

But.....the end of this week is LESS than 2 weeks away!
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:27:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Again, and this bears repeating often, why in the HELL do we not have the ability to put a mod on the ignore list?  Can't they make one exception?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More pertinently to the forum's mission, why do we employ mods that routinely denigrate pro-gun activism efforts such as rallies?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

No disrespect intended, but have you ever actually been in a courtroom in a civil case?  That's the way it's done.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Goober from the DNC is now addressing the court. He's extremely well-spoken, but isn't really adding a whole lot other than pointing out a few contradictions in Trump campaign court filings. He's a total goober, but it's likely an effective argument because he's pointing out how the campaign has repeatedly said they're NOT claiming voter fraud while simultaneously making allegations elsewhere and in oral argument that voter fraud is taking place.

I simply don't understand why the Trump campaign doesn't have adequate representation and skilled counsel available for this case. Their complaint is being attacked on standing, timeliness, mootness, failure to state a claim, and a good 4-5 other specific issues. It will be interesting to hear the Trump campaign rebuttal, but if Rudy is the one who gives it I'm going to hang up out of sheer embarrassment. I don't care if my words here piss people off. I call it like I see it, and Rudy has been thoroughly out-classed thus far.

I have zero idea why the Trump campaign doesn't have an experienced litigator and a couple of expert election law attorneys in court. That should be the BARE minimum for a case like this. I'm not even convinced the campaign is even going to try to respond to the arguments the defense has made. I literally think they're going to have Rudy shout out a few more non-sequiturs and that's going to be it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Business will not continue as usual if the DNC pulls this off.

It's fight back or die time.  They are attempting a half dozen *existential* assaults on their opposition, any of which essentially negate our ability to stall their agenda, permanently.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If the Ds win both GA Senate races the Senate will be 50/50 with Harris as the tie breaker. The Dems will be in 100% control of the Executive, Senate, and House. That's scary as fuck
View Quote

No 60 votes, no care.

The big thing would be the little things we don't see.  Like who is nominated to what position.   (Must consider judges as well).  

R's had the WH, House and Senate in 2016.  No major shift on anything.

Obamacare only happened because of 60 votes.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't want "good stuff". I want devastating stuff.
I want the left to run.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:30:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

We'll have mail in voting then too.

Then they'll get their blue wave. Unless that usps blockchain gets put in place
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes, they do lie from time to time. I'm going to take a WV guy at his word.  We shall see.
View Quote
He's a snake and would go along with stacking the court and ending the filibuster. I don't think he would agree to Biden's $200 tax on semi autos but he would probably agree with registration. I hope we can vote him out of office next time.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've rarely heard opposing counsel blast a fellow attorney in federal court like this. Normally, by now, the Judge has stepped in or has at least asked counsel to calm down a bit. Now, with that said, the Judge also gave Giuliani extremely wide latitude to say whatever he wanted to say earlier in the hearing.

Nonetheless, it's pretty jarring to hear counsel absolutely berate someone like Giuliani, who actually used to be a respected attorney, multiple times in a hearing. I really can't say that Giuliani doesn't deserve it, though. He was totally unprepared and couldn't remember much of the existing case law -- including a lot of the RECENT court decisions that are involved in this case.
LOL

Giuliani Is Said to Seek $20,000 a Day Payment for Trump Legal Work

"Is said to"

'Nuff said.

"Multiple people briefed on the matter" LOL
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm sure he's got many, many successful mob prosecutions under his belt.

Doesn't sound like he's actually refuting Rudy's claims, though, just attacking the man & the document in a bid to get them tossed out of hand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not sure if this is the same one...but according to The Hill, this was rebuffed already.  5-2

Maybe a different case?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526397-top-pennsylvania-court-rebuffs-trump-campaigns-vote-count-observation

That's PA Supreme Court. The case in question is in Federal Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

Arguments are still ongoing. One of the defense attorneys for the Commonwealth has been blabbing for the last 45 minutes about how defective Trump's amended complaint is and that Giuliani couldn't address deficiencies in standing or lack of a justiciable claim.

He's also been blasting Giuliani's preparation and compared him to a 1st year law student.

I'm sure he's got many, many successful mob prosecutions under his belt.

No, he refuted Rudy's claims by showing he provided no evidence for them, didn't properly introduce the few pieces of evidence he actually mentioned, etc. His argument, however, was largely focused on ridiculing Giuliani's incoherent opening statement and the deficient amended complaint.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Goober from the DNC is now addressing the court. He's extremely well-spoken, but isn't really adding a whole lot other than pointing out a few contradictions in Trump campaign court filings. He's a total goober, but it's likely an effective argument because he's pointing out how the campaign has repeatedly said they're NOT claiming voter fraud while simultaneously making allegations elsewhere and in oral argument that voter fraud is taking place.

I simply don't understand why the Trump campaign doesn't have adequate representation and skilled counsel available for this case. Their complaint is being attacked on standing, timeliness, mootness, failure to state a claim, and a good 4-5 other specific issues. It will be interesting to hear the Trump campaign rebuttal, but if Rudy is the one who gives it I'm going to hang up out of sheer embarrassment. I don't care if my words here piss people off. I call it like I see it, and Rudy has been thoroughly out-classed thus far.

I have zero idea why the Trump campaign doesn't have an experienced litigator and a couple of expert election law attorneys in court. That should be the BARE minimum for a case like this. I'm not even convinced the campaign is even going to try to respond to the arguments the defense has made. I literally think they're going to have Rudy shout out a few more non-sequiturs and that's going to be it.
View Quote

I thought I heard last week on one of the news shows that you can't claim voter fraud until the vote is certified. Don't know if that's true or not.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I've never done it in my fifteen years as a cop. And neither do any cops I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left unsaid is that there were (a) several other locations where they were, in fact, shut out completely and (b) they were not permitted to be in close enough proximity to verify the validity of the ballot. Being in the room doesn't count for shit. Being able to perform the function is the only criteria that can be used. That's it.
They were caught red handed inflating their claim. That is a major issue on establishing credibility.

This is RICH. RICH, I tell you. I see you've decided to slither out of the shadows again and you're back to your usual bullshit.

So, if one person on the Right exaggerates, then they're caught red-handed, lost all credibility, have no case, must give-up, must submit yada yada yada.

Where do you even get the BALLS?

LOL cops do it EVERY DAY and it's DAMN rare that it doesn't work.
I've never done it in my fifteen years as a cop. And neither do any cops I know.

Strange, I've not had much to do with cops in my 59 years but EVERY time I was involved in anything requiring them to testify, exacerbate, embellish and/or flat-out lie was all on teh menu.

And the most aggravating thing about it is that they weren't even good at it. Hell, my grandson (6) isn't even gullible enough to fall for their disjointed shit. You'd think that hearing profeshnull liars day in and day out that some of that shit would rub off but nope. They all sucked at it. No 2 of them could even tell the same lie. Thank goodness the judge was usually on their side.  

Glad you didn't have to deal with a bunch of dickheads like that.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No 60 votes, no care.

The big thing would be the little things we don't see.  Like who is nominated to what position.   (Must consider judges as well).  

R's had the WH, House and Senate in 2016.  No major shift on anything.

Obamacare only happened because of 60 votes.
View Quote

O care would never have happened if the GOP had held the line and voted to allow the vote. They could have blocked it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had to check to be sure I was in the correct thread. You might do the same considering you are arguing the concept of voting as a way of of this in the future in a thread about a stolen nationwide election.

Do you consider gambling a solid retirement plan as well?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Giuliani is literally just re-stating claims and occasionally pointing to an already disputed point of law. The Judge actually cut him off. Giuliani's co-counsel, who wasn't allowed to withdraw, stepped in and is now doing a much better job presenting the campaign's case.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I thought someone posted last night. The legal team has been harassed and threatened. They brought in new people to replace, and apparently they were run off too. It passed to Rudi just last night and they filed for an extension but it was denied. There was no way for him to be prepared in that timeframe.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

That doesn't sound good.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:48:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That doesn't sound good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That doesn't sound good.

Death threats on self and family along with the promises of financial ruin and carry some weight in some.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Judge is sharply questioning Giuliani about why he's trying to raise claims the amended complaint already withdrew. Giuliani doesn't have a great response he simply points to the amended complaint.

The Judge also presses Giuliani as why he should step in when it comes to voters claiming they weren't given an opportunity to cure their ballot considering it is a county issue. Giuliani doesn't answer and his reluctant co-counsel steps in to address their equal protection claim and why they have standing.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Giuliani is literally just re-stating claims and occasionally pointing to an already disputed point of law. The Judge actually cut him off. Giuliani's co-counsel, who wasn't allowed to withdraw, stepped in and is now doing a much better job presenting the campaign's case.
View Quote

I am not sure if Giuliani has been a net positive. I think Trump would've been better off without him these past 2 1/2 years.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He's a snake and would go along with stacking the court and ending the filibuster. I don't think he would agree to Biden's $200 tax on semi autos but he would probably agree with registration. I hope we can vote him out of office next time.
View Quote

This. Joe from WV is a POS just like every other democrat. He’s no wordsmith or man of the people, he’s only in it for himself.

I tried like hell in 2010 to defeat him, the GOP didn’t help and gave zero fucks about John Raese. I predict the only way to get rid of Joe Manchin, is if he dies in office like his predecessor. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Accidentally just got cut-off. I'll try to dial back in later if I can.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I am not sure if Giuliani has been a net positive. I think Trump would've been better off without him these past 2 1/2 years.
View Quote

This 100%
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top