Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Terrible They need swat teams patrolling that shithole.

View Quote

Fuck that place... Let it burn to the fucking ground...
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now, was a traffic stop really worth that officer’s life?
View Quote

Are you asking GD, the cops here or the now deceased officer?

The truth is the fucking scumbag that shot and killed her needs to defend why the fuck he killed the officer.  He doesn't get a pass because he fucking shot a cop for pulling him over under the guise that the officer was killed over a minor infraction or because the car was stolen or what ever the reason was.  He should get to offer a defense for why he acted so disproportionately against the officer that he should not face the most severe penalty under the law.  This place is just packed full of awesomeness.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I work for the same department as the incident.  If you're not aware and are interested go to crimeisdown.com.   search up Zone 6 at 9:09:26 last night.    It's the Radio call from incident.   3 ppl in offending vehicle. Female driving.  2 males in car ( 1 front seat 1 back). They are brothers.   1 shooter.  Shot both officers in head.  3rd officer shot at bad guy. But hit " unarmed" brother sitting in back seat.   Terrible day for the department.  And our hypocrite terrible leaders will claim this a tragedy and demand to be able to go to her funeral.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:13:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I work for the same department as the incident.  If you're not aware and are interested go to crimeisdown.com.   search up Zone 6 at 9:09:26 last night.    It's the Radio call from incident.   3 ppl in offending vehicle. Female driving.  2 males in car ( 1 front seat 1 back). They are brothers.   1 shooter.  Shot both officers in head.  3rd officer shot at bad guy. But hit " unarmed" brother sitting in back seat.   Terrible day for the department.  And our hypocrite terrible leaders will claim this a tragedy and demand to be able to go to her funeral.
View Quote

Brother you have my prayers.  Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’d be fine with all three being convicted of capital murder and executed.

ETA:  You have my condolences.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:17:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I drove through that area on my way home from work about 23:00 & the sad look on all the officers faces was pretty telling something awful had just happened.

ETA:  My condolences as well
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Prayers for officer and family,but I'll never understand why anyone would live or work in that shithole.  There is no way I would raise a family there.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Any indication that any of the three were out on "no cash bail" for previous crime?

Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Chicago has a Black Criminal Problem and no one has the political will to call it what it is and take the necessary steps to fix it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Prayers for officer and family,but I'll never understand why anyone would live or work in that shithole.  There is no way I would raise a family there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I lived in Milwaukee, I’d go down to Chicago occasionally.  It was always a nice time in the tourist areas.  Go to navy pier, have a beer, go on a boat tour, check out a museum, catch a band playing, etc.  Granted that was over a decade ago.  It’s terrible that the politicians are letting the criminals take over.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Chicago has a Black Criminal Problem and no one has the political will to call it what it is and take the necessary steps to fix it.
View Quote

it's 100% correct and hispanic folks get in some of the action too.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black/

the stats.

17-35 year old black people comprise 72% of the murders and total african americans make up 29% of the city's population.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Now, was a traffic stop really worth that officer’s life?
View Quote

I bet that guy has a criminal history. Till they keep them locked, this will only get worse.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for the inside info, shame all three turds did not take a dirt nap.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#14]
So is Chicago a "Failed State" yet?
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

The first part is right but the second isn’t. Its almost like that want this to happen. They rob people at gun point, shoot people and they never serve that much time. And now you have no cash bail.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Ella French is the LODD w/CPD

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Any indication that any of the three were out on "no cash bail" for previous crime?

Sorry for your loss.
View Quote

Rumor is the shooter was arrested for robbery in 2019 and released on probation.   Not sure how accurate nor how much more or less the 3 had in their Criminal history.

On the topic that the other posters are on about the politicians want this to happen.  Last night a phone store was robbed. Offenders tied up the workers .  Fled the scene.   Chase of some sort ensued.  Finally caught in my district ( I was off ) .   States attorney released all the offenders without charges.  Shows what happening here.   So are traffic stops worth getting shot over in this city ?  No.   That's y our traffic and street stops have went to such low numbers over last few years.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Rumor is the shooter was arrested for robbery in 2019 and released on probation.   Not sure how accurate nor how much more or less the 3 had in their Criminal history.

On the topic that the other posters are on about the politicians want this to happen.  Last night a phone store was robbed. Offenders tied up the workers .  Fled the scene.   Chase of some sort ensued.  Finally caught in my district ( I was off ) .   States attorney released all the offenders without charges.  Shows what happening here.   So are traffic stops worth getting shot over in this city ?  No.   That's y our traffic and street stops have went to such low numbers over last few years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry for your loss.

Needs to be zilch.

My condolences to the officers family and department.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn. Just listened to the tape. Having been involved in many a PO shot in NYC, I can tell you that dispatcher was sharp as a tack. Did his best to keep the air clear, relayed info in a concise manner, knew what specialty resources to send without direction and knew the difference between a general 911 receiving hospital and a Trauma Center.. Redirecting the transport of the shot PO to a Trauma Center may very well have saved his life
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Damn. Just listened to the tape. Having been involved in many a PO shot in NYC, I can tell you that dispatcher was sharp as a tack. Did his best to keep the air clear, relayed info in a concise manner, knew what specialty resources to send without direction and knew the difference between a general 911 receiving hospital and a Trauma Center.. Redirecting the transport of the shot PO to a Trauma Center may very well have saved his life
View Quote

Yeah.  They had ambulances on the way but decided to put them in back of squad cars and drive them instead.   Was faster.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah.  They had ambulances on the way but decided to put them in back of squad cars and drive them instead.   Was faster.
View Quote

Nothing new there. Unwritten procedure in NYPD also. EMS takes too long to get there... Not their fault as they run 24/7 and NYC routinely holds EMS jobs..
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry for your loss.

Kim Foxx will get re-elected by the same idiots. What a crap sandwich.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:02:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn.

I also just read she had just come off of maternity and has a 2 month old.

May fuck be on that pos and may they go to hell.

RIP to the officers.

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Terrible news.

Mayor Lightfoot is literally the ugliest woman in America.
View Quote

That's questionable.

Questionable that "she's" even a human, much less a "woman."
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#26]
https://m.facebook.com/donna.marquez.794/videos/1469419863411612/

Not sure if Link will work.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
She should burn in hell for her hypocrisy.

View Quote

Yep, literally praised blm for rioting against police and now does the shocked pikachu fave when cops are getting killed in her dostrict and crime is shooting way up.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

Get the fuck outta here with this drivel. Not the thread to have this conversation.

Imagine now the rolls were reversed and this 2 month old lost their father in the same way. Still girl power?
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Damn.

I also just read she had just come off of maternity and has a 2 month old.

May fuck be on that pos and may they go to hell.

RIP to the officers.

View Quote
Just ran across that as well.  Fuck man.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#31]
RIP Officer French.

Prayers for a complete recovery of the second officer, families and fellow officers.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

really? what a moronic thing to say, stay classy
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

STFU
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

Coc 6 ~justsayin
Please don't respond to one with another, justsayin.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

Lmao. What a brave poster you are. Real easy to talk shit about someone who died doing something for her community.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

I'm guessing you're a Democrat if that's the best you can say.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

Have you ever said something so absolutely dumb and misplaced just to look edgy, that all self proclaimed assholes in a room of many just stood there looking at you wondering what the hell is wrong with you to make you say something like that?  Congrats. You have today buddy.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#38]
White cops should NO LONGER be patrolling predominantly black areas.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#39]
man that's fucked up, not a kid lost their mother because some POS couldn't take going to jail.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

LOL how is that gonna work out? Less patrols, some guy trying to protect his family, property, neighborhood finally has enough and shoots a few bangers. Then gets arrested and charged with murder. This will only show broken the system is and cause more resentment.
View Quote

Its not murder if it's lawful self defense.
(cue the outlier in 3... 2... 1... LOL)

Point being is that an outbreak of the blue flu and the ensuing wave of crime/violence would wake up a great many folks.
I know I know it seems to be trendy here for many to join in with BLM/ANTIFA/ETC and FTP/ACAB/F12.

Of course how many of those are willing to pin on the badge and show us all how it's done.
(cue the excuses in 3... 2... 1... LOL)
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Seems to be happening more and more lately.

Societal breakdown.

View Quote

Yup. This shit is unacceptable.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

LOL, rule of law is long since gone:
-People at the top, the elites that rule us, are immune from consequences.
-There are maybe 30 million illegals in this country doing as they please.
-There is an entire dysfunctional, violent subculture among us immune from restraint because of their skin pigmentation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about that choking infant call...might be a set up.  Wife getting knocked around by drunk husband...oh hell no, those are alway shit storms. You can't just pick and choose. Just had recently posted here the story of a Alabama Officer that responded to a suspicious vehicle and rescued a kidnapped 4 year old. You either have police as a society or you don't.  A society in which there is no consequences for actions will in time be chaotic.  I'm sure you (nor I) "need" LE supervision in our life, but the feral percentages do.

-There is an entire dysfunctional, violent subculture among us immune from restraint because of their skin pigmentation.

Yup
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Largely because the right has generally stood around doing nothing but bitch and complain for the last few decades.
Oh and shout about how patriotic they are, wave gadsden flags, wait for the balloon to go up, buy guns, huff & puff, etc

See above

Yea whitey never gets dysfunctional or violent...
"just them thar kneegrows are da problem... oh and dat wimmin cop wouldn't be dead if she had stayed inuh kitchen"
(and the right wonders where the left gets their ammo )
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems to be happening more and more lately.

Societal breakdown.

it's completely unnacceptable.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Most restrictive gun laws in the USA.  
View Quote

Not really.

Illinois including Chicago has shall issue carry.

This is not a gun thing. It is a culture thing.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#47]
There will be no riots or protests for the dead officer, but if the officer had shot him there would another martyr and mural walls painted all over the country depicting him as a saint.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Coc 7 ~ justsayin
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#49]
She did not have kids BTW.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She did not have kids BTW.
View Quote

Heard she had a 2 month old.   My DSS seen it.   Not true?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top