User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:29:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just don't care.
View Quote

yet here our govt will raid ur house and shott you and ur family for it....
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@SmilingBandit

Unfortunately that article is from 2015 and behind a paywall. I just go straight to source documents personally. So not all former warsaw pact nations, but most of the nations meeting their obligations were former warsaw pact. Outdated graphic on my part, and I have a feeling many more are meeting obligations now.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_193983.htm

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/55559/NATO_GDP_Spending_jpg-2604692.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm referring to the masscres of Polish civillians in the area encompassing southeast Poland / southwest Belarus / western Ukraine. Poland still wants Ukraine to apologize for this, and there is debate about what happened how much responsibility Ukraine has. With that said, once Russia invaded, Poland put this aside and stepped up to help their neighbor by accepting over 1M refugees and providing weapons. If Poland was an ARFCOM GD'er, they probably would have said "fuck them." Just proving that the people of Poland are better people than the "Fuck Ukraine" conspiracy theory weirdos that troll this site at times.

There is one thing all former warsaw pact nations that are part of NATO have in common.

They pay their NATO obligations.

Unfortuately that's factually incorrect.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nato-calls-for-rise-in-defence-spending-by-alliance-members-1434978193

@SmilingBandit

Unfortunately that article is from 2015 and behind a paywall. I just go straight to source documents personally. So not all former warsaw pact nations, but most of the nations meeting their obligations were former warsaw pact. Outdated graphic on my part, and I have a feeling many more are meeting obligations now.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_193983.htm

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/55559/NATO_GDP_Spending_jpg-2604692.JPG

That was a cruddy source on my part, I thought it was a newer one but wasn't paying enough attention.  But I'll agree, most meet it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Russians killed millions of them and got away with it internationally because of fellow travelers in the US. It's like the Slavic equivalent of wearing a Crusader patch while killing Muslims.
View Quote

u mean world war two?
it's NOT the slavic equivalent of a crusader patch, hate to burst ur bubble...
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Deleted ~ Bollocks44
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Antisemites everywhere !

Give me a fucking break
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Crusaders have a somewhat checkered history of killing Jew and Muslim civilian populations because they wanted the real estate. One of their first acts after taking Jerusalem was to burn down the synagogue.

Antisemites everywhere !

Give me a fucking break

The Crusades? So topical.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you descend into bankruptcy over massive dept, your nightly / weekly $100 buck credit card charged bar tabs are as much to blame as your $5000.00 Hawaii vacation is. It's the " it's not a big deal / not much money " mentality than bankrupts people more than it's large purchases.
View Quote
Sure there is an argument for "every dollar counts" but your analogy sucks. You play fast and lose with the numbers I presented.

Someone files bankruptcy cause they have 50k in debt they can't pay, the $500 they have given to their church or charity isn't what caused it. That example is in line with the numbers I presented.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sure there is an argument for "every dollar counts" but your analogy sucks. You play fast and lose with the numbers I presented.

Someone files bankruptcy cause they have 50k in debt they can't pay, the $500 they have given to their church or charity isn't what caused it. That example is in line with the numbers I presented.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you descend into bankruptcy over massive dept, your nightly / weekly $100 buck credit card charged bar tabs are as much to blame as your $5000.00 Hawaii vacation is. It's the " it's not a big deal / not much money " mentality than bankrupts people more than it's large purchases.

It’s amazing how The “ small “ shit, like that $500.00 to the church, $50 buck movie nights, $100 bar tabs, $ $100 shoes, $60 buck dinners put on the credit card, once added up easily rivals the big shit / huge expenses like a nice used car, or nice $10k vacation, that led to a$50k debt.  

Wasteful is wasteful , and debt is debt, no matter how you attempt to justify it.

I remember as a kid school programs, and various gov programs getting cancelled due to not enough money,because of budget restrictions.  while now everything is fully financed, ( as budgets don’t exist , or taxes are now much, much higher to pay for it. even retarded shit like $50 million high school football stadiums, Covid cash, transgender shit,  hundreds of billions a year for illegal alien welfare payments, stupid massive  foreign spending, stupid wars that are not our problem, and a million other dumbass things big and small, and it’s now just started to turning into big problems via inflation, everyone fighting for their stupid pet shit because it’s “ not much money “ is how it turns into a LOT of money.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's amazing how The " small " shit, like that $500.00 to the church, $50 buck movie nights, $100 bar tabs, $ $100 shoes, $60 buck dinners put on the credit card, once added up easily rivals the big shit / huge expenses like a nice used car, or nice $10k vacation, that led to a$50k debt.  
View Quote
You keep adding it up, while I already accounted for the totality of the "expense in question". You keep throwing all this other shit on top. Maybe you should make a stink about that other 99%, but the F Ukraine crowd spends 99% of their focus on this 1%.

The original statement was "you support giving money to Ukraine, enjoy your inflation"

I refuted with an example that "inflation would be substantially unchanged if we gave zero to Ukraine". My statement is true.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You keep adding it up, while I already accounted for the totality of the "expense in question". You keep throwing all this other shit on top. Maybe you should make a stink about that other 99%, but the F Ukraine crowd spends 99% of their focus on this 1%.

The original statement was "you support giving money to Ukraine, enjoy your inflation"

I refuted with an example that "inflation would be substantially unchanged if we gave zero to Ukraine". My statement is true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's amazing how The " small " shit, like that $500.00 to the church, $50 buck movie nights, $100 bar tabs, $ $100 shoes, $60 buck dinners put on the credit card, once added up easily rivals the big shit / huge expenses like a nice used car, or nice $10k vacation, that led to a$50k debt.  

Wasteful is wasteful, and still wasteful and even excessive “ important shit “ still leads to bankruptcy all the same.  

Ukraine is not important to the USA, not critical, and not our problem. Even if it was, we paid that debt 10x over with what we already gave them via cash and weapons. ( probably 10x more than the rest of the planet combined )   If this turns into a Russia / Ukraine decades long Cold War, we will be paying for that too, ( with appropriate military contracts to favored companies and nice fat kick backs to politician savings accounts.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Haha nice. I hope they push to Moscow for Lebensraum.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The Crusades? So topical.
View Quote

I was in a unit in Iraq where one of our sister formations flew Crusader Cross guidons. Sort of in the same spirit, but didn’t mean much. They even had an all Semite gun truck that nicknamed itself the “Jew Crew” and they happily flew that flag too.

Until the unit was ordered to stop.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Poland occupied western Ukraine for HUNDREDS of years.

Poland:

- 1) banned Ukrainian Cyrillic from being used - punishment was imprisonment and sometimes torture.

- 2) banned the Ukrainian Orthodox church and burned many down. The Byzantine Catholic church was also persecuted even though they recognized Rome/Latin Rite.

- 3) Poland confiscated Ukrainian farms

-4) Poland took over whole villages, confiscated homes and moved Poles in.

5) Poland routinely persecuted and executed Ukrainians for opposing them.

You know how I know? My grandparents told me about it in the 1970s and my mother is still alive and remembers when she was a little girl. A Polish official shoved a stick in my grandmother's ear to the point where it ruptured an eardrum because she didnt take his fucking orders. She always had to turn her head when she talked to me.

So, I wonder what all the brave 2A-supporting  ARFCOMMERS, who condemn Ukrainians for fighting Poles around WW2, would do if Mexico, Russia, China, or whomever did the above to them, their property, or their family?

And before anyone says that I don't like Polish people, my wife is part Polish. I am very happy that Poland and Ukraine have been standing together for decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets see how many people know what SS units were Ukrainian in WW2.

What's your point? That some Ukranians were on the wrong side in WW2? That's not hard to prove. Poland is still pissed about this, but Poland still stepping up and helping their neighbor because Russia is 100% wrong. War is not an internet argument you can just grab a random point and feel like that counterbalances the entire opposing side. A little more nuanced than that, sorry it's hard for some of the geniuses here to grasp.

Stalin just starved 6 million of your people to death. why would fighting with the Germans against Stalin be the wrong side? why would fighting for Stalin be the right side? Evil vs Evil. you're in the middle.

I'm referring to the masscres of Polish civillians in the area encompassing southeast Poland / southwest Belarus / western Ukraine. Poland still wants Ukraine to apologize for this, and there is debate about what happened how much responsibility Ukraine has. With that said, once Russia invaded, Poland put this aside and stepped up to help their neighbor by accepting over 1M refugees and providing weapons. If Poland was an ARFCOM GD'er, they probably would have said "fuck them." Just proving that the people of Poland are better people than the "Fuck Ukraine" conspiracy theory weirdos that troll this site at times.

Poland occupied western Ukraine for HUNDREDS of years.

Poland:

- 1) banned Ukrainian Cyrillic from being used - punishment was imprisonment and sometimes torture.

- 2) banned the Ukrainian Orthodox church and burned many down. The Byzantine Catholic church was also persecuted even though they recognized Rome/Latin Rite.

- 3) Poland confiscated Ukrainian farms

-4) Poland took over whole villages, confiscated homes and moved Poles in.

5) Poland routinely persecuted and executed Ukrainians for opposing them.

You know how I know? My grandparents told me about it in the 1970s and my mother is still alive and remembers when she was a little girl. A Polish official shoved a stick in my grandmother's ear to the point where it ruptured an eardrum because she didnt take his fucking orders. She always had to turn her head when she talked to me.

So, I wonder what all the brave 2A-supporting  ARFCOMMERS, who condemn Ukrainians for fighting Poles around WW2, would do if Mexico, Russia, China, or whomever did the above to them, their property, or their family?

And before anyone says that I don't like Polish people, my wife is part Polish. I am very happy that Poland and Ukraine have been standing together for decades.

Thank you for providing additional context to the Polish-Ukraine disagreements. The issue definitely more complicated than saying "Ukraine did something wrong and Poland is pissed about it," Both sides are very angry about things that happened during this time, there is blame to go around, and that's probably the reason why it was never fully settled between the 2 countries. However, in spite of what happened and what people's thoughts are, Poland is doing a good thing housing these civillian refugees and providing weapons
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I remember as a kid school programs, and various gov programs getting cancelled due to not enough money,because of budget restrictions.  while now everything is fully financed, ( as budgets don't exist , or taxes are now much, much higher to pay for it. even retarded shit like $50 million high school football stadiums, Covid cash, transgender shit,  hundreds of billions a year for illegal alien welfare payments, stupid massive  foreign spending, stupid wars that are not our problem, and a million other dumbass things big and small, and it's now just started to turning into big problems via inflation, everyone fighting for their stupid pet shit because it's " not much money " is how it turns into a LOT of money.
View Quote
I agree with you, the gov spends money on tons of retarded shit, and waste hundreds of billions. IMO, this isn't a waste. That's a difference of opinion between, and while I don't agree with it, I understand this portion of your argument.

What I object to is making Ukraine a scapegoat for all of our problems, because based on the numbers it's just not the case.

Federal expenditures for 2020, 2021, 2020 were roughly 20 trillion, while allocated for Ukraine is 60 billion. That is 0.3%, but for conservatives it gets all the focus. Give me a veto pen, and I'll finds hundreds of billions worthy of striking out of spending before we get to Ukraine. Ukraine isn't the cause or even a major contributor to our inflation problem (which again was my first point).
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Wasteful is wasteful, and still wasteful and even excessive " important shit " still leads to bankruptcy all the same.  

Ukraine is not important to the USA, not critical, and not our problem. Even if it was, we paid that debt 10x over with what we already gave them via cash and weapons. ( probably 10x more than the rest of the planet combined )   If this turns into a Russia / Ukraine decades long Cold War, we will be paying for that too, ( with appropriate military contracts to favored companies and nice fat kick backs to politician savings accounts.
View Quote
Obviously agree to disagree on this (not just this quoted post but our back and forth in general).

Thank you for keeping the debate civil.

@buck19delta
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

exactly

So you are FOR the however many tens of billions we've sent to ukraine?

May your taxes and inflation rest lightly on you.

I had no illusions it would stop with a red wave because R's are corrupt pieces of shit too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There have been a few that have been pro-Russia but they get booted.

Somehow thinking that the Europeans should be paying more and we should be paying less and worrying more about the problems on our continent really pisses of the Ukraine Bros. They have painted themselves into an illogical philosophical corner and now they lash out emotionally.

exactly

Quoted:

When someone comes in here and says "Fuck Ukraine" and refers to Ukraine as a "vile shithole," that's not the same as saying "aw shucks, sure wish we would pay a little less and Europe pay a little more."

Also, thoughts and prayers to the GD bros thought the "Red Wave" was going to come in and end all support for Ukraine. It wouldn't have, but still, sorry it didn't work out for ya'll

So you are FOR the however many tens of billions we've sent to ukraine?

May your taxes and inflation rest lightly on you.

I had no illusions it would stop with a red wave because R's are corrupt pieces of shit too.

Damn right I'm for supporting Ukraine. There's a lot more Russian soldiers on their land that need killing right now. The only way this ends for Russia is for them to pack their shit up and go home, or stay in Ukraine and die.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
War ain't polite, esp with Slavs involved.
View Quote

I for one, as someone with proper German and Norwegian ancestry, am quite upset you ignore the accomplishments in the fields of brutality and purely efficient killing my people have made, such as the blood eagle, and the gas chamber using Zyklon B in a brutally efficient fashion to get rid of the undesirables.  

No fucking Slavs are going to outbrutalize my people .
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Deleted ~ Bollocks44
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I was in a unit in Iraq where one of our sister formations flew Crusader Cross guidons. Sort of in the same spirit, but didn’t mean much. They even had an all Semite gun truck that nicknamed itself the “Jew Crew” and they happily flew that flag too.

Until the unit was ordered to stop.
View Quote

LOL!  People used to have a sense of humor.  

Living your life in fear of potentially offending others isn't much of a life.  There is never a shortage of people whose sole occupation is to be offended.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Will you guys just quit with the whole nazi thing! You can find nazi dickheads in the russian army too! At this point your just regurgitating russian propaganda. For you putin puffers just take a look at who he has aligned himself with(Iran,Nor Korea,) Think for yourself's for fucks sake.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#20]

I am reminded of "Apocalypse Now" when Colonel Kurtz says "They'll train men to drop firebombs, but will not let them write "#$%*" on their aircraft, because it's obscene."  

It is war. These men are killing other human beings in brutal fashion and are in constant danger of being killed themselves.  The "patches" they wear in the field and their meaning are the least of our concerns.  

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Who committed an unprovoked invasion of who?

Wars like this usually see a lot of dregs on the front lines, especially with conscription in the picture.

Ukraine isn't a 'good guy'.

Russia however is absolutely in the wrong, and their repeated invasion and annexation of parts of neighboring countries makes Ukraine a useful tool to stop Russia's aggression.

It's not about Ukraine, it's about Russia being a warmongering asshole who keeps attacking other countries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmmm

Wonder when the Ukraine Bros will figure out they are backing A holed as bad as the Russians themselves....

Wars like this usually see a lot of dregs on the front lines, especially with conscription in the picture.

Ukraine isn't a 'good guy'.

Russia however is absolutely in the wrong, and their repeated invasion and annexation of parts of neighboring countries makes Ukraine a useful tool to stop Russia's aggression.

It's not about Ukraine, it's about Russia being a warmongering asshole who keeps attacking other countries.

I don't know about everyone else, but if Ukraine had built itself a massive army, threatened its neighbors, launched an unprovoked attack on Russia, driven to the gates of Moscow, and was murdering and kidnapping Russians, then I would support us sending weapons to Russia.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Whatever it takes from you to justify it man....

There are no good guys in this, including us.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmmm

Wonder when the Ukraine Bros will figure out they are backing A holed as bad as the Russians themselves....

Ukraine isn't a 'good guy'. Anti-hero material at best.

Whatever it takes from you to justify it man....

There are no good guys in this, including us.  

Funny that the so called “don’t call me a war mongerers” are calling someone else a warmonger.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#23]
oh no! of all the horrors of war  patches!
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It’s amazing how The “ small “ shit, like that $500.00 to the church, $50 buck movie nights, $100 bar tabs, $ $100 shoes, $60 buck dinners put on the credit card, once added up easily rivals the big shit / huge expenses like a nice used car, or nice $10k vacation, that led to a$50k debt.  

Wasteful is wasteful , and debt is debt, no matter how you attempt to justify it.

I remember as a kid school programs, and various gov programs getting cancelled due to not enough money,because of budget restrictions.  while now everything is fully financed, ( as budgets don’t exist , or taxes are now much, much higher to pay for it. even retarded shit like $50 million high school football stadiums, Covid cash, transgender shit,  hundreds of billions a year for illegal alien welfare payments, stupid massive  foreign spending, stupid wars that are not our problem, and a million other dumbass things big and small, and it’s now just started to turning into big problems via inflation, everyone fighting for their stupid pet shit because it’s “ not much money “ is how it turns into a LOT of money.
View Quote

Buck may be the most rational man (?) on this website.

Looking forward to your annual deer hunting thread btw.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Arguing that Ukraine is a vile shithole infested with Nazis is a bit different than arguing that Western Europe should pay more and we should pay less. I think anyone with half a brain can see the difference between the two positions. One is fairly rational, the other is largely based on Russian Information Operations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's leftist npc mentality. "if you don't agree with me about _____, you're a nazi!"

"If you don't give ukraine saint status, you're a roossian bot"

I don't think I've seen anyone say yessss Russia get some!

Somehow thinking that the Europeans should be paying more and we should be paying less and worrying more about the problems on our continent really pisses of the Ukraine Bros. They have painted themselves into an illogical philosophical corner and now they lash out emotionally.

Arguing that Ukraine is a vile shithole infested with Nazis is a bit different than arguing that Western Europe should pay more and we should pay less. I think anyone with half a brain can see the difference between the two positions. One is fairly rational, the other is largely based on Russian Information Operations.

And yet, I have never made that argument and I am regularly insulted in these threads.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Limp wristed faggot complains about the attire of a warrior from behind his keyboard
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't worry when they execute civilians, they're collaborators not civilians
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And yet, I have never made that argument and I am regularly insulted in these threads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's leftist npc mentality. "if you don't agree with me about _____, you're a nazi!"

Sorry you're triggered, but you bring it upon yourself with some of the comparisons you make. The good news is that people like you represent the absolute peak of the intellectual horsepower of the anti-Ukraine crowd.. so let's just say I'm not worried about our government stopping the support for Ukraine anytime soon, lol.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMFAO 76% of his threads are chicken little DOOOOOM!!! threads. Get out of here with that.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

u mean world war two?
it's NOT the slavic equivalent of a crusader patch, hate to burst ur bubble...
View Quote

Not WW2. I'm talking about 1917-1933 when Russia attempted to remove Ukranians and their culture from the map. They forbid teaching Ukranian language and customs, exiled people to be slaves until they died in Siberia, confiscated land from farmers, executed tens if not hundreds of thousands, and starved to death somewhere around 3-5 million people while confiscating food. The Russian genocide against Ukranians had nothing to do with WW2.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sorry you're triggered, but you bring it upon yourself with some of the comparisons you make. The good news is that people like you represent the absolute peak of the intellectual horsepower of the anti-Ukraine crowd.. so let's just say I'm not worried about our government stopping the support for Ukraine anytime soon, lol.
View Quote
Its a common thing for trolls to push up to the limit then cry foul when there is backlash at them. It can work well for them if you get sucked in.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just wait until the OP sees people with the confederate flag
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nothing about what he posted refuted my position that inflation would be substantively the same if we gave zero to Ukraine.

While I very much disagree with his position on this particular subject, I respect he doesn't just limit his argument to "F Ukraine" or obvious trolling like all the greybars do.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I fucking hate Russia. I always have. Fuck Ukraine to. The only countries i like in that whole shithole area are the Poles and the Baltic states. The rest they can burn together.

Its cute how your like if you dont support the mean Uke nazis than your a Russian bot... Anybody who says such garbage is obviously a closeted communist. Are you a communist Melgibsonenthusiast? I bet as a supporter of good old Mel you think the holocaust didnt happen and dont like Jews right? Or did you forget his thoughts on the matter? Your whole line of reasoning is junk.. go bad to bed you havent slept enough.

I comment on a post about our border with Mexico and you talk about the comparisons I make?  

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Remember when USMC Scout Snipers were all about sporting SS runes on tattoos, patches, flags, challenge coins, etc etc?

Pepper Ridge Farms remembers.
View Quote

Yep.  Not the best move / look and that was proven with genuine photos
Otherwise, meh

If this works you up so much , you should worry more about not being such a douche, to be more politically correct
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Its a common thing for trolls to push up to the limit then cry foul when there is backlash at them. It can work well for them if you get sucked in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take your accusations of trolling and sleep on it. You may realize I am here for honest discussion between semi-likeminded people. While I am not above making facetious posts, I try to present my viewpoint in an open manner.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The Dirlewanger thing already had its place in time. Using it seems like  of Johnny  Come Lately.   If you're that gangster why not make your own thing and and claim your time in history?
View Quote

They seem to be skipping the rape and pillage part, so they are currently doing what you have suggested.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Troll post
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:27:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
why should we care, it's not our war
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:28:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I should send them a batch of Hellfish patches.
View Quote

I’d prefer Heckelfish patches.  
Lord Heckelfish
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Big deal. It's a form of free speech. Either embrace it or move to Moscow.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Take your accusations of trolling and sleep on it. You may realize I am here for honest discussion between semi-likeminded people. While I am not above making facetious posts, I try to present my viewpoint in an open manner.

View Quote
We have gone round and round enough for there to be a pattern. Soon enough everyone that does it gets burned.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lib’s supporting Nazis…

Boy, that is new.
View Quote

And so you’re supporting the side that has units marching around with the hammer and sickle, then
It’s not surprising anymore there are so many commies here
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#45]
How does this affect me?

I'm not feeling anything. They did a job, some died and some lived.  Oh the noes they have an SS patch.

Well we have the SS here to, it's called secret Service. Get over it.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I comment on a post about our border with Mexico and you talk about the comparisons I make?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I fucking hate Russia. I always have. Fuck Ukraine to. The only countries i like in that whole shithole area are the Poles and the Baltic states. The rest they can burn together.

Its cute how your like if you dont support the mean Uke nazis than your a Russian bot... Anybody who says such garbage is obviously a closeted communist. Are you a communist Melgibsonenthusiast? I bet as a supporter of good old Mel you think the holocaust didnt happen and dont like Jews right? Or did you forget his thoughts on the matter? Your whole line of reasoning is junk.. go bad to bed you havent slept enough.

The fact that you either don't understand or are pretending to not understand says it all. I shouldn't have to break it down for you.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The fact that you either don't understand or are pretending to not understand says it all. I shouldn't have to break it down for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You jumped into a discussion started by someone else and are pretending I started the discussion. He wanted to twist it into a fantastical story about the Mexican border and I pointed out the incredible hypocrisy of out leadership that would pay to defend Ukraines border while destroying our border security.

If you have some explanation why this is good policy please explain. “You wouldn’t understand” doesn’t fly.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My post that you replied to was satirical and was mocking the justifications people have come up with for Russia's invasion. I'm not sure if you grasped that or not...
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#49]
When an invading army takes the territory of a country while citing "de-Nazification" as a goal, don't be surprised when the locals who are pushing them out adopt Nazi imagery in the process.

I have no doubt there are "facists" in Ukraine. Some of them are legitimately "neo-Nazis". At this point, I would expect there's a ton of Russians being taken prisoner by Ukrainians wearing Nazi insignia precisely because the Russians called them Nazis in the first place.

Remember when Russians were flying the Soviet flag during their initial push? Remember when Russian state media was showing videos of exactly that?

The fathers and grandfathers of those Ukrainian troops likely lived and suffered under that banner. Then the Nazis came and pushed them out.

Maybe - just maybe - those people aren't adopting Nazi imagery because they want to resurrect the Third Reich and exterminate an entire race of people, but because they've associated it with killing occupying communists...
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top