BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1713
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 3:34:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KaiK:
BBIG is sucking some balls today for sure.

Hell of a short attack.
View Quote

Well to be fair… whatever it was that was supposed to happen in October got pushed to “one day in a week in December “ well here we are, last week of the year and they haven’t come through. At this point they barely have enough time to come out and make a statement pushing back out to a further date. At this point it seems they’d rather hide and pretend nothing was promised…. And that looks really really bad. Like typical pink sheet garbage bad.
Even if they did come out to make a statement and push a date out further then it would still be terrible because this would now be the second time they couldn’t meet this deadline and of course it starts to look like they will never fulfill the intent. Either way my buy target of $2.50 will probably get smashed and truly i dunno if i wanna buy any shares at any price when a company can’t execute.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If anyone is interested, The cannabis sector is oversold, many undervalued stocks such as TLRY,CGC,CRON, etc.

IMO, these are not investment stocks(long term), rather a traders play(shorter term)

So if you have the time to babysit on a daily basis, lots of upside potential for those who have solid entrance and exit strategy's.

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a new fidelity account. And zero knowledge or understanding.  

Can i join in the reindeer games?

What can i do for 100$ just to get my feet wet in the process?

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By patchouli:

View Quote

Do you have strong hands?  Cause this is the land of bag holding.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By FunYun1983:

Do you have strong hands?  Cause this is the land of bag holding.
View Quote

I don't even know what that means, but i feel like leonardo DiCaprio in that walstreet movie right now.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#6]

I don't even know what that means, but i feel like leonardo DiCaprio in that walstreet movie right now.
View Quote

What he's trying to tell you is this is how you become the one of the chumps that Leonardo DiCaprio ripped off in that Wallstreet movie.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

Well to be fair… whatever it was that was supposed to happen in October got pushed to “one day in a week in December “ well here we are, last week of the year and they haven’t come through. At this point they barely have enough time to come out and make a statement pushing back out to a further date. At this point it seems they’d rather hide and pretend nothing was promised…. And that looks really really bad. Like typical pink sheet garbage bad.
Even if they did come out to make a statement and push a date out further then it would still be terrible because this would now be the second time they couldn’t meet this deadline and of course it starts to look like they will never fulfill the intent. Either way my buy target of $2.50 will probably get smashed and truly i dunno if i wanna buy any shares at any price when a company can’t execute.
View Quote

I can see this scenario happen exactly like that. People are already pissed at them and here we are. I doubt any news at this point brings the share price above $6 for the week. I'm stuck with this stinker.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Lucretius76:

What he's trying to tell you is this is how you become the one of the chumps that Leonardo DiCaprio ripped off in that Wallstreet movie.
View Quote

I wish i would have read that before i bought these 15 shares. $uper rich!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh well at least i got my first stock.

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#10]
As the market indices creep upwards, so does my daily loss. It's become almost comical at this point.

Note to self: don't let garbage dominate your portfolio
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh well at least i got my first stock.

View Quote

Stay away from MVIS.  Too many people here bought into it and will wait for eternity for the miracle which won’t happen.  Hundreds of thousands lost…………

Only use money you don’t mind losing.  This is like playing a slightly better version of the lottery.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By trackstar55:

Stay away from MVIS.  Too many people here bought into it and will wait for eternity for the miracle which won’t happen.  Hundreds of thousands lost…………

Only use money you don’t mind losing.  This is like playing a slightly better version of the lottery.
View Quote

Buy low sell high. It look low.

Amidoinitrite?
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
BBIG is sucking some balls today for sure.

Hell of a short attack.

Management is beyond fucking terrible. They're on the low side of pathetic. I'm guessing some loosely termed press release comes out on Wednesday morning referencing another imaginary day down the road.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Down 87%

It's a sign.

Buy buy buy ?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Do you have a crystal ball where you can see into the future? If so, what stocks should we be buying? Please let us know.

What do you make of MVIS being only one of three companies invited to a consortium where they will literally be helping creating real world standards and practices for lidar? What do you make of them hiring a dream team of execs and board members? What do you make of them opening an office in Germany where most of the luxury brand OEMs are? What do you make of Sumit saying there has been multiple RFI, RFQ and RFPs from OEMs after IAA?
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I bought the MVIS dips today, and it kept dipping.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

Do you have a crystal ball where you can see into the future? If so, what stocks should we be buying? Please let us know.

What do you make of MVIS being only one of three companies invited to a consortium where they will literally be helping creating real world standards and practices for lidar? What do you make of them hiring a dream team of execs and board members? What do you make of them opening an office in Germany where most of the luxury brand OEMs are? What do you make of Sumit saying there has been multiple RFI, RFQ and RFPs from OEMs after IAA?
View All Quotes

You do you.   Invest away in it.  Lots of people here have lost a lot of money toying around with MVIS.  

Free country.  You do you.  I hope it works out for you.  I really do.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
I bought the MVIS dips today, and it kept dipping.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#19]

You do you.   Invest away in it.  Lots of people here have lost a lot of money toying around with MVIS.  

View All Quotes

Stay away from MVIS.  Too many people here bought into it and will wait for eternity for the miracle which won't happen.  Hundreds of thousands lost

Only use money you don't mind losing.  This is like playing a slightly better version of the lottery.

Lots of people lost a lot of money in a lot of things due to stupid FOMO buying in high. That's not specific to MVIS or indicative of MVIS not having real value and long term potential.

If you want to play pump and dump memestonk fuck fuck games stocktwits and r/wallstreetbets might be more up your alley.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Exactly.
View Quote

I think that they will have something good eventually in an OEM set up but I took 10k in losses this year on them and am just going to lick my wounds for a while. It was truly an expensive learning experience.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:17:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#21]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

I think that they will have something good eventually in an OEM set up but I took 10k in losses this year on them and am just going to lick my wounds for a while. It was truly an expensive learning experience.
View Quote

Agreed, and same. At one time I was up $40k on MVIS and then like Keyser Soze, it just disappeared.

Slowly building back my original share count, and holding 1700 shares currently.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
Lots of people lost a lot of money in a lot of things due to stupid FOMO buying in high. That's not specific to MVIS or indicative of MVIS not having real value and long term potential.

If you want to play pump and dump memestonk fuck fuck games stocktwits and r/wallstreetbets might be more up your alley.
View All Quotes

Stay away from MVIS.  Too many people here bought into it and will wait for eternity for the miracle which won't happen.  Hundreds of thousands lost

Only use money you don't mind losing.  This is like playing a slightly better version of the lottery.

Keep assuming.   AND. You don’t have to be so edgy.  I didn’t attack you personally.   Take it easy sport.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:19:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Don't feed the troll.  He's just one of the randoms that jump in here just to bash MVIS every so often. Probably a short
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:20:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Keep assuming.   AND. You don't have to be so edgy.  I didn't attack you personally.   Take it easy sport.\
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Oceans87:
Don't feed the troll.  He's just one of the randoms that jump in here just to bash MVIS every so often. Probably a short
View Quote

False.  Been reading and following for a long time.  And investing.  Nice assumption.  

Didn’t realize people get so butt hurt when someone is concerned about MVIS.  A lot of people must be in the red DEEP on MVIS.  Don’t take it so personal.  We all don’t have to like MVIS on here and it should be okay to voice that
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Yeah, I don't know what their deal is.  Just spin the damn company off already.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#27]

False.  Been reading and following for a long time.  And investing.  Nice assumption.  

Didn’t realize people get so butt hurt when someone is concerned about MVIS.  A lot of people must be in the red DEEP on MVIS.  Don’t take it so personal.  We all don’t have to like MVIS on here and it should be okay to voice that
View All Quotes

I don't think this is the right thread for you if you just want to crap on MVIS. Make your own thread. I'm an $1100 loser on MVIS. Still have 120 shares and will pick up a few more in the next few weeks. It's still a buy and hold for me. I'd love to get to 1000 shares.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:33:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#28]

View All Quotes

I'll speak for myself, whenever I see someone post an absolute statement or comment,  especially using a type of 'hit and run' methodology, I grit my teeth and in most cases try to just let it pass.   It clearly indicates and is a sign of a deficiency of some sort.  It might indicate naive arrogance, it might indicate simple ignorance or in a worse case nefarious intent, bloated self importance or a limited world view being explained using compromised communications skills,  but in choosing to engage as such you should be prepared to absorb whatever comes at you and let it slide, or at least handle it with some class.  

"Stay away from MVIS."    Really,?  What else should I do?   Have you considered that we might not want to 'stay away from MVIS?  I made a small buttload of dough by not staying away, and now, even though supremely in the red as far as unearned losses, I choose to stay with it for the opportunity it clearly has demonstrated.   Have you considered you can do multiple things at once, stay away from it yet engage in it and profit?  Again, just my opinions as this thread is conducive to a bunch of well-meaning fellas trying to engage with and help one another via shared experience and therefore I just let it out there.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By glocknick:

I don't think this is the right thread for you if you just want to crap on MVIS. Make your own thread. I'm an $1100 loser on MVIS. Still have 120 shares and will pick up a few more in the next few weeks. It's still a buy and hold for me. I'd love to get to 1000 shares.
View All Quotes

What’s talking crap? Lighten up Francis.  

Facts about how it’s been rough, 3/4’s the people investing in MVIS gripe about MVIS.   you need to take it easy sir.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:37:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HerculesMulligan] [#30]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

I'll speak for myself, whenever I see someone post an absolute statement or comment,  especially using a type of 'hit and run' methodology, I grit my teeth and in most cases try to just let it pass.   It clearly indicates and is a sign of a deficiency of some sort.  It might indicate naive arrogance, it might indicate simple ignorance or in a worse case nefarious intent, bloated self importance or a limited world view being explained using compromised communications skills,  but in choosing to engage as such you should be prepared to absorb whatever comes at you and let it slide, or at least handle it with some class.  

"Stay away from MVIS."    Really,?  What else should I do?   Have you considered that we might not want to 'stay away from MVIS?  I made a small buttload of dough by not staying away, and now, even though supremely in the red as far as unearned losses, I choose to stay with it for the opportunity it clearly has demonstrated.   Have you considered you can do multiple things at once, stay away from it yet engage in it and profit?  Again, just my opinions as this thread is conducive to a bunch of well-meaning fellas trying to engage with and help one another via shared experience.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

"Stay away from MVIS."    Really,?  What else should I do?   Have you considered that we might not want to 'stay away from MVIS?  I made a small buttload of dough by not staying away, and now, even though supremely in the red as far as unearned losses, I choose to stay with it for the opportunity it clearly has demonstrated.   Have you considered you can do multiple things at once, stay away from it yet engage in it and profit?  Again, just my opinions as this thread is conducive to a bunch of well-meaning fellas trying to engage with and help one another via shared experience.

So saying I would stay away has poked the bear.  People need to chill.  Lots of sensitive people here.  Lots of people talk about different stocks.  You need to relax.  You do you.  You stay in, others got out,  some recommend you buy, people like me say stay out.   Why the hurt feelings?

I honestly hope it works out for everyone in MVIS.  I really do.  It’s just not for me right now.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#31]

Facts about how it’s been rough, 3/4’s the people investing in MVIS gripe about MVIS.   you need to take it easy sir.  
View All Quotes

You are the one saying to stay away from MVIS in the MVIS thread. What do I need to take easy? I'm not quite understanding the troll here. Just make another stock thread. I would read it and comment occasionally.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Light the $100 bill on fire, then punch yourself in the taint. Then you’re part of us!

In all honestly good on you for getting started. I’m a year in and have learned a ton from this thread. Up on some, down on others, but I can sell a call (options, page 901 iirc) and make money even as stock prices are not gaining significantly. I feel better about money than I ever have.

Don’t yolo your 401 or kids 529. But ever $100 not wasted chasing ass or drinking whiskey will grow like crazy, so in a few years you can spend it chasing ass and drinking whiskey
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#33]

You are the one saying to stay away from MVIS in the MVIS thread. What do I need to take easy? I'm not quite understanding the troll here. Just make another stock thread. I would read it and comment occasionally.
View All Quotes

Sorry trolls have ruined things for you.  I enjoy this thread for the non MVIS related stocks.   The tittle needs to be changed then.  And other commenting need reminded? Not just me for simply stating I would stay away.   Again, lighten up.   I realize people want this stock to soar.  I want everyone here successful including myself.    Hope it works out for you.  I honestly mean that.  Why would people want others to fail?  I’m sure I’m interested in things you’d stay away from.  Just relax.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:55:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Sorry trolls have ruined things for you.  I enjoy this thread for the non MVIS related stocks.   The tittle needs to be changed then.  And other commenting need reminded? Not just me for simply stating I would stay away.   Again, lighten up.   I realize people want this stock to soar.  I want everyone here successful including myself.    Hope it works out for you.  I honestly mean that.  Why would people want others to fail?  I'm sure I'm interested in things you'd stay away from.  Just relax.
View Quote
So why shit in the thread specifically about the thing that you say you enjoy to read? It doesn't make any sense. And there's plenty of ways to keep making money on things like this in the short term through Puts or other options methods if you think it's not going to go up anytime soon which is a 100% more constructive way to communicate speculation strategies then just spinning around shitting stupid posts out.

There's also an entire investing sub-forum as well you can go play in.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#35]
So why shit in the thread specifically about the thing that you say you enjoy to read? It doesn't make any sense. And there's plenty of ways to keep making money on things like this in the short term through Puts or other options methods if you think it's not going to go up anytime soon which is a 100% more constructive way to communicate speculation strategies then just spinning around shitting stupid posts out.

View All Quotes

Sorry trolls have ruined things for you.  I enjoy this thread for the non MVIS related stocks.   The tittle needs to be changed then.  And other commenting need reminded? Not just me for simply stating I would stay away.   Again, lighten up.   I realize people want this stock to soar.  I want everyone here successful including myself.    Hope it works out for you.  I honestly mean that.  Why would people want others to fail?  I'm sure I'm interested in things you'd stay away from.  Just relax.

Simply stating I would stay away from MVIS is shitting on the thread.  Got it.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Without any detail, yes. There's plenty of people who provide data and analysis to reinforce why they are or are not doing something in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Without any detail, yes. There's plenty of people who provide data and analysis to reinforce why they are or are not doing something in this thread.
View All Quotes

Actually I have.  It was a few pages ago.  I posted info from the the street quant reports.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

COMPUSTAT for Price and Volume, TheStreet Ratings, Inc. for Rating History
RECOMMENDATION
We rate MICROVISION INC (MVIS) a SELL. This is driven by multiple weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
HIGHLIGHTS
The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing subsector. The net income has significantly decreased by 232.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$2.83 million to -$9.38 million.
Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$9.97 million or 186.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the subsector average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Despite any intermediate fluctuations, we have only bad news to report on this stock's performance over the last year: it has tumbled by 37.87%, worse than the S&P 500's performance. Consistent with the plunge in the stock price, the company's earnings per share are down 200.00% compared to the year-earlier quarter. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its subsector. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
MICROVISION INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MICROVISION INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.10 versus -$0.24 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 170.0% in earnings (-$0.27 versus -$0.10).
Compared to other companies in the Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing subsector and the overall market, MICROVISION INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the subsector average and the S&P 500.
This report is for information purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell any security. Neither TheStreet nor any other party guarantees its accuracy or Report Date: December 26
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:30:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#39]

View Quote

That's fair. But a lot of people that got in at 22 cents when this thread was started made a fuck ton of money. I'll note you skipped the few salient points I made about the company as we speak. What do you think of the things I brought up in my post? I'm a reasonable dude, if you can give me some reasons as to why MVIS sucks a side from losing some paper money, then I'll listen.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:31:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waldershrek] [#40]

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MVIS!

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#41]

I wish i would have read that before i bought these 15 shares. $uper rich!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25665/Screenshot_20211227-131829_Fidelity_jpg-2218730.JPG

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#42]

That's fair. But a lot of people that got in at 22 cents when this thread was started made a fuck ton of money. I'll note you skipped the few salient points I made about the company as we speak. What do you think of the things I brought up in my post? I'm a reasonable dude, if you can give me some reasons as to why MVIS sucks a side from losing some paper money, then I'll listen.
View All Quotes

I think you have some interesting points.  And anyone that got in at .22 cents.  Awesome.  But things have changed.  I see an uphill battle with MVIS.  Yes some will still make money on calls.  But reading all the posts, and seeing what happened so far.  Lots have lost money.   I am concerned MVIS has run its course.  It was great at .22 cents.  People made tons of money.  And great for them.  But that was then.  Not sure anymore.  But I’m not an expert.  I’m a novice.  I could be dead wrong.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

I’m sitting on 1101 shares with a zero cost basis after selling, taking profit and rebuying. My original buy in was 70 cents. I think I’m good no matter what.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Attachment Attached File

I bet I can lose money faster if I open this up than I can on BBIG.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#45]
TS55 you're so cute.... make shitty investing decisions so try to bring others down to your miserable level.  Mvis tends to do well when a troll is present,  I welcome you.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By goodasgone81:
TS55 you're so cute.... make shitty investing decisions so try to bring others down to your miserable level.  Mvis tends to do well when a troll is present,  I welcome you.
View Quote

You are a piece of work.  You are a sorry individual.  Good luck with your decisions.  

You know nothing of me and my investing.  You are a joke
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 7:05:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#47]

RECOMMENDATION
We rate MICROVISION INC (MVIS) a SELL. This is driven by multiple weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
HIGHLIGHTS
The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing subsector. The net income has significantly decreased by 232.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$2.83 million to -$9.38 million.
Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$9.97 million or 186.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the subsector average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Despite any intermediate fluctuations, we have only bad news to report on this stock's performance over the last year: it has tumbled by 37.87%, worse than the S&P 500's performance. Consistent with the plunge in the stock price, the company's earnings per share are down 200.00% compared to the year-earlier quarter. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its subsector. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
MICROVISION INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MICROVISION INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.10 versus -$0.24 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 170.0% in earnings (-$0.27 versus -$0.10).
Compared to other companies in the Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing subsector and the overall market, MICROVISION INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the subsector average and the S&P 500.
This report is for information purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell any security. Neither TheStreet nor any other party guarantees its accuracy or Report Date: December 26
View All Quotes

RECOMMENDATION
HIGHLIGHTS

I've seen this, or a similar analysis before and it seems to fail with respect to the fact MVIS is not a stock you buy based on earnings per share, revenue per quarter, etc. It is not a growth stock.  It makes no money so how do you apply this type of analysis to come to any conclusion?  It is a spec stock, a tech speculative play and any measure of current value  must accommodate it's potential  which will only be realized by the sudden intersection with an established tier-1 type of company, either a buy out, merger or JV, or perhaps a sudden revelation that it holds a cutting edge technological, industry changing breakthrough, unique to the point of creating a whoesale shift in the type of company it is.   Otherwise the revenue/earnings per share analysis is a static analysis that just does not apply to this type of company.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Take a look at TCRI it's under a dollar right now but I think it will take
 off after  the new year begins.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#49]
SYN, anyone??
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#50]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/20211227_125545_jpg-2218854.JPG

I bet I can lose money faster if I open this up than I can on BBIG.  
View Quote

What stock ticker is that?
Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top