Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1713
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 3:11:06 PM EDT
[#1]
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband have purchased millions of dollars in call options in several technology stocks, including Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Roblox (NYSE:RBLX) and Disney (NYSE:DIS), according to CongressTrading.com, a database that keeps track of lawmaker's stock trades.
In addition, Pelosi and her husband, Paul, who runs Financial Leasing Services, a real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm, also purchased call options in Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) and Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM).
The purchases were made between December 17 and December 21.

The Salesforce.com (CRM) and the Google (GOOGL) purchases were the most expensive, according to the database, costing between $500,001 and $1 million. The other acquisitions were between $250,001 and $500,000.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Mine is around $12.90. 1500 shares so down about 11k.

I made 7-8k taking some profits mostly in the April run up and 2k selling calls so I would be pretty close to breaking even if I dumped it and walked away. Still sucks looking at that current 11k red though. I hope it comes back.

I'd certainly be curious about anyone elses basis if they care to share, it is nice seeing a lot of us are in the same boat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tim_AZ:
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

We really are. Wonder how much collectively our cost basis is? Is there going to be group therapy meetings for us if this all goes south?

Probably a lot higher than anyone would care to admit.

I made 7-8k taking some profits mostly in the April run up and 2k selling calls so I would be pretty close to breaking even if I dumped it and walked away. Still sucks looking at that current 11k red though. I hope it comes back.

I'd certainly be curious about anyone elses basis if they care to share, it is nice seeing a lot of us are in the same boat.

I have 12k @ $15.03

I want to get to 15k - but my buys have not hit - set @ $4.98

I see it dipped to $5.07 today

will see if those hit - if not that's fine

so as of today right now I am down 64.50%

Link Posted: 12/30/2021 3:33:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8upwitHDs] [#3]
What do you guys do with stocks that have gone to $0, like MINE?? Do you surrender them to the broker and take a write off for the year??

Link Posted: 12/30/2021 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Not to pour salt in the wound, but you asked.  7375 @ 2.97.  I sold 1000 when we hit $7 on the way down.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 3:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 8upwitHDs:
What do you guys do with stocks that have gone to $0, like MINE?? Do you surrender them to the broker and take a write off for the year??

View Quote

They're considered sold at $0 in the year they become worthless.
Determining worthlessness is a less simple matter than actually disposing of it though. And if it ever recovers, you own it with zero basis.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

I suspect if an account is reporting 5498 contributions, the account owner's SSN needs to be on a married return or paying into Social Security or it'll generate a  compliance letter. Or filing a schedule SE with FICA exemption claiming clergy/Amish or whatever.

It's easier as a business owner. Then you just pay the kid to sweep the floors and give him a W2, and he either opens an IRA or participates in your retirement system.
View Quote

Makes sense. I think this is where i was last time I looked i to it. Im not a business owner so from what I recall thats why i was thinking a 529 would be best. Provides years of tax free growth and if they dont use it all for schooling then roll it into a roth when they’re adults.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MrZeat:

There are a number of investment options for kids, but first if you plan to ever send them to any sort of college or school, you should probably fund a 529 or similar plan. Usually restricted to selected investment funds though. My kids have accounts at Fidelity. Tax free growth as long as spent on tuition, books, etc, can be transferred between kids, and a few other useful options. I like this because the money actually benefits them in the next 20 years.

Funding the kids retirement is interesting as it may not be able to be used for another 60 years, but that's a lot of compounded growth to save taxes on as well and can be a great gift for your kids later life.

You can also just have a plain taxable account, no taxes as long as you don't sell. Can be a good way to use up the annual gift limits from the IRS to fund them for your kids. When/if they do sell in their late teens or 20s, their tax brackets should be low enough that ltcg shouldn't kill them too much, or saved until they buy a house or whatever you're trying to fund for them. Unfortunately not much you can do to stop them from raiding it the moment they turn 18 in these types of accounts usually.... If you want that, then you start getting in to trust fund stuff. Not my expertise.
View Quote

I want to avoid taxable accounts at all cost. They will have years, decades of compounding to work for them. I sell whenever i see fit and sometimes sales are necessary and id imagine that over the course of decades that whats making money now most likely wont be down the road. Additionally a lot of good stocks pay dividends albeit small but still, i want uncle sam out of my kids future wealth as much as possible. Small amounts become enormous amounts when compounded over the course of 30+ years… imagine 60 years.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 8upwitHDs:

View Quote
Someone bought mine up a couple weeks ago.  Got enough for a hamburger.  

but at least it's gone, and I have a clean write off
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I bailed out of my BBIG to use the loss to offset the gains on the MVIS I sold when it was high.  Did I mention I used that money to buy more at $18.00

I also bought another 6,000 of sweet Mavis this afternoon.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
More and more consensus that this may be a push to sell NED at a price that some of the LTL/whales aren't going to like.

Went back and did some more reading last night...sometimes large contracts require the  supplier to have a substantial cash reserve (or investment in the actual manufacturing facility). It's entirely possible one of the automotive majors is setting a requirement, and MVIS is looking to divest the LBS display vertical to fund it. I'd bet money Microsoft has a standing offer that's been dismissed in the past that's come back into consideration.

What if the sale doesn't include a dividend, and they want to plow every penny back into the business? That would drive this confab, I'm thinking, because the shareholders aren't going to be pleased unless the very specific details of the Lidar contract are made public...and that may not be possible.

This is all wild speculation, but it's feasible.
View Quote

You are probably correct about the contract requirements. I had an opportunity several years ago to become a supplier for GM, simple enough parts to produce but they wanted me to buy twice as many machines as I already had to provide multiple layers of redundancy. They are so wrapped up in the JIT inventory models no allowance is made for missed shipments. That would have been a substantial expense I had to absorb but the kicker was they wanted a 3% cost reduction every year of a 5 year contract, the last 2 years it was a 5% reduction if I recall correctly.

In my field it isn't uncommon to have a long ramp up on a production job before any profits are realized due to tooling costs, material acquisition, etc. After the tooling is paid for their logic is the vendor will find ways to improve on the required process enough to be able to discount the price. Material prices were too volatile at the time, utilities were on the rise, etc., this was at the beginning of Obama's first term, I couldn't bring myself to commit to it so I walked away. I didn't have the capital to meet the initial requirements without big help from a bank, no benefit of investors or share dilution, and was already carrying as much debt as I was comfortable with. In hindsight I should have faked being a solar panel manufacturer, that's where the real money was made at that time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 13MIKE:
I bailed out of my BBIG to use the loss to offset the gains on the MVIS I sold when it was high.  Did I mention I used that money to buy more at $18.00

I also bought another 6,000 of sweet Mavis this afternoon.
View Quote

I just dumped all the rest of my BBIG today to offset gains from sales earlier this year.  Rolled the proceeds into MVIS, and I have officially topped 20K shares.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 5:13:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#12]
Up 2.16% doesn't sound to bad til you compare it to lazr +4.29 or invz +7.42. Oh well suppose green is better than red. I'm sure we will be right back in the red tomorrow then hopefully green throughout 2022.

Daddy needs a $71 share price. Is that too much to ask for?
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, nailed my final 1k Mavis when it dipped again below 5.25. Now the wait begins to see how the next 6 months goes.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By mrkma:
Am I reading this right? Someone thinks SENS will be a $10 stock 12 months from now?

It's up today because of this maybe.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/319933/Screenshot_20211230-125242-2222039.png
View Quote

Not necessarily.  They could just think a price spike is coming  that will increase the option value.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Everything in my account was green today except one stock was down $1.     That's a nice change.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Got to admit Mavis is about bottomed out but I don't have cash to put into it. And honestly I don't know if I want to at this point. I sold mine around $11 and rolled the money into just as bad (bbig) stocks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By myfakename:
Got to admit Mavis is about bottomed out but I don't have cash to put into it. And honestly I don't know if I want to at this point. I sold mine around $11 and rolled the money into just as bad (bbig) stocks.
View Quote

Well now you've done it. $4 tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:33:28 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Well, the Friday dump usually happens anyway. As is tradition. Add to that last day of the year. It might get sporty. Buying opportunities may be knocking.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Well im a moron.. I thought today was the last trading day of the year. I guess we shall see what tomorrow brings
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Sold enough of my highest priced shares of Mavis to make exactly even my gains from selling calls for the year so no taxes.
If it's close to this same price on Feb 1st I'll buy them back again.
New year the game starts again I guess
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

From your lips to the MM's ears. At $4 my resistance crumbles, and little Bobby's* college money is toast.

Big players on WS will be off tomorrow, and the office juniors will be running the show. Ever since the Barings Bank collapse, the young'uns have had pretty strict controls put on their activities. Unless the computers are set on auto and they take it walkies on low volume.

*There is no little Bobby, and I only threaten to send my financial advisors to obedience school.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 7:44:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#22]
Guys that sold securities at a loss for tax purposes.

You waited no later than the 29th to do this, correct?

Settlement dates for stocks are T+2 (two days after the transaction).

I’m pretty sure you needed to sell no later than the 29th to claim it on your taxes, but perhaps I’m wrong.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Not to pour salt in the wound, but you asked.  7375 @ 2.97.  I sold 1000 when we hit $7 on the way down.
View All Quotes

Nice. Wish I got in that early. Still gotta suck to realize you could have sold at 20-25
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband have purchased millions of dollars in call options in several technology stocks, including Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Roblox (NYSE:RBLX) and Disney (NYSE:DIS), according to CongressTrading.com, a database that keeps track of lawmaker's stock trades.
In addition, Pelosi and her husband, Paul, who runs Financial Leasing Services, a real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm, also purchased call options in Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) and Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM).
The purchases were made between December 17 and December 21.

The Salesforce.com (CRM) and the Google (GOOGL) purchases were the most expensive, according to the database, costing between $500,001 and $1 million. The other acquisitions were between $250,001 and $500,000.
View Quote

The jokes on her, all the money in the world will do her
no good in hell.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Chewy18:

no good in hell.
View Quote

I try not to throw words around frivolously, but she's a cunt. An evil, diabolical, cunt. Remember during the pandemic when people were losing their houses, jobs, whatever it was, and she was eating her gourmet ice creams from her thousand dollar freezer? Talk about out of touch with reality.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#26]

I try not to throw words around frivolously, but she's a cunt. An evil, diabolical, cunt. Remember during the pandemic when people were losing their houses, jobs, whatever it was, and she was eating her gourmet ice creams from her thousand dollar freezer? Talk about out of touch with reality.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chewy18:

no good in hell.

FNP

Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Ice Cream Cache - Show & Tell

Link Posted: 12/30/2021 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, I got in late, don't want to think about what my basis is had I not been selling covered calls like a madman since I bought in back in Feb. Adjusted cost basis, counting the premiums on covered calls, is $4.25 for me. Thanks to all of your perpetual optimism, I just placed orders to close all of my calls before the 7th.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:40:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#28]
Using the cackling witch pelosis stocks as an example can someone explain the call option and strike price?

For instance: (DIS) Purchased 50 call options with a strike price of $130 and expiration date of 9/16/22.

Does this mean she purchased 5,000 shares @ $130 per share on or before 9/16/22? So if Dis falls to $130 before 9/16/22 she picks up 5000 shares for $650,000?
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:34:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Using the cackling witch pelosis stocks as an example can someone explain the call option and strike price?

For instance: (DIS) Purchased 50 call options with a strike price of $130 and expiration date of 9/16/22.

Does this mean she purchased 5,000 shares @ $130 per share on or before 9/16/22? So if Dis falls to $130 before 9/16/22 she picks up 5000 shares for $650,000?
View Quote

She purchased the option to buy 5000 shares at a strike price of $130. If the price fails to reach $130 the options expire worthless. If the price goes above $130 she can exercise her option to purchase shares at the strike price. So if the stock is at $140 a share she can buy then for $130.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:

I’m pretty sure you needed to sell no later than the 29th to claim it on your taxes, but perhaps I’m wrong.
View Quote

According to what i've found this is determined by the trade date, not the settlement date.  I had this concern as well.  I am going by the trade date.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#31]

According to what i've found this is determined by the trade date, not the settlement date.  I had this concern as well.  I am going by the trade date.
View All Quotes

Thanks.

It still doesn’t make sense to me since everything else is based on settlement dates.

But, taxes aren’t meant to make sense so I’ll just take it for what it is.

I closed out a half dozen or so losers.  I still haven’t closed out of my BBIGgest loser of all.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:41:16 AM EDT
[#32]

She purchased the option to buy 5000 shares at a strike price of $130. If the price fails to reach $130 the options expire worthless. If the price goes above $130 she can exercise her option to purchase shares at the strike price. So if the stock is at $140 a share she can buy then for $130.
View Quote

Thanks. So what's the point of that? Why not just set a limit buy for 5000 shares @ $130?
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#33]

Thanks. So what's the point of that? Why not just set a limit buy for 5000 shares @ $130?
View All Quotes

The value of options is a lot more complicated than the stock value. A simplification is to say options value changes based on the direction and speed that a stock value changes. Basically if the stock price goes up the value of those call options also goes up, and it'll go up higher and faster if the stock price goes up quickly.

Often people buy options with the intent to sell them before expiration based on these price swings.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:57:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#34]

Thanks.

It still doesn’t make sense to me since everything else is based on settlement dates.

I closed out a half dozen or so losers.  I still haven’t closed out of my BBIGgest loser of all.
View All Quotes

Thanks.

Yep, I've sold off a buttload of losers this week.

excenter
28 Dec. 2021, 11:34 AM
Premium
Comments (3.4K)
@excenter
Is tax loss selling based on trade date or settlement date?

In most cases, tax law considers the trade date as the date on which a gain or loss is recognized. If you sell a stock at a gain on December 31, you are responsible for any capital gains tax in the current tax year, even though the trade won’t settle until the next year.
e
excenter
28 Dec. 2021, 11:36 AM
Premium
Comments (3.4K)
@excenter
is a Stock Sale Reportable Based on Trade Date or Settlement Date?
By: Eric Bank, MBA, MS Finance | Reviewed by: Ryan Cockerham, CISI Capital Markets and Corporate Finance | Updated February 05, 2019
Even in today's fast-paced financial markets, trade settlements aren't instantaneous.

In almost all cases, the trade date controls the tax-reporting year for a stock sale. That is, if you sell stock by the last trading day of this year, you report the sale on this year’s taxes. The exception occurs when you close out a short sale for a loss, in which case the settlement date controls the reportable tax year.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Thanks.

View Quote

I was about to buy more.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

I was about to buy more.  
View All Quotes

Thanks.

I was about to buy more.  

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#37]

I was about to buy more.  
View Quote

I sold a couple more $3 puts for next Friday
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 11:41:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#38]

View Quote

When did she purchase them?
It got down around 140 at the beginning of the month, is back up to 155 now, so it sounds like she bought in the money calls 9-12 months out.

That option has been running between $24-38 the last month or so, currently around $31, so there's not a lot of premium over its intrinsic (spot minus $130) value.
If she bought at 25, she could be betting that DIS would be way over $155 in September, or she could have been betting on a short term move around the holidays hoping to flip it in the 30s or 40s. Anyway, a positive investment in Disney is an investment in media, movies, and theme parks. Maybe she thinks movies and theme parks will take off in 2022 because she has inside information about the demise of COVID restrictions?
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#39]

When did she purchase them?
It got down around 140 at the beginning of the month, is back up to 155 now, so it sounds like she bought in the money calls 9-12 months out.

That option has been running between $24-38 the last half of 2021, currently around $31, so there's not a lot of premium over its intrinsic (spot minus $130) value.
If she bought at 25, she could be betting that DIS would be way over $155 in September, or she could have been betting on a short term move around the holidays hoping to flip it in the 30s or 40s. Anyway, a positive investment in Disney is an investment in media, movies, and theme parks. Maybe she thinks movies and theme parks will take off in 2022 because she has inside information about the demise of COVID restrictions?
View Quote

So what you're saying is we all should buy some DIS shares.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#40]

So what you're saying is we all should buy some DIS shares.
View Quote

If you think NP is a more astute investor than you, and if you think her reasons for buying are still in effect.
She could have bought at 25, sold at 35, and you'd be jumping on her bandwagon after she left.
I really don't know the timelines on these disclosures and haven't looked at this particular one at all.
I assume she doesn't have to give daily reports of what she bought and sold that day so we're looking at her rearview mirror.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

I sold a couple more $3 puts for next Friday
View Quote

Max pain is $2.5 but the highest put is also $2.5.  I figure it will stay between $2.5 and $3 next week. Might even get a push above $3 as the highest call is $5.  I would really love to see the put call ratio start going up.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#42]
10 more shares MVIS @5.20 hit.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:24:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#43]

View Quote

V6, I got a good chuckle out of this, thanks. We looked at a house in the Idaho Club (gated golf community) that had one of those seven foot tall, 48 inch Thermador fridge/freezers. It was 15 years old, and like we do with every house we've bought, we started pricing out appliance replacement (worse case scenario planning).

That particular appliance was just shy of $13,000, and that was a year ago.  God knows what it would cost you today.

I know you didn't literally mean $1,000, it just struck me as funny. I made a comment about buying a new jet ski once, because they were "much cheaper than a boat". Well, they are, but when my wife asked me what one cost I ballparked four or five thousand dollars. Haven't heard the end of that since.

BTW, for those interested...'ole Nance isn't that smart. Or maybe she is...

Her husband, "Paul Francis Pelosi Sr. is an American businessman who owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm.

It's the perfect symbiosis of evil...she sees all the inside information on economic/gov spending/pending legislation, and feeds it to her investment banker husband, who makes the trades in her name. There's a really good reason she visibly flinched when someone floated a proposal the other day to prevent senators and reps from trading while in office.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:51:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#44]
Can't give it away!  (MINE. Sell order at .0001, tried to put another zero in there)

Order No. 5849882495  
Minerco, Inc. Common Stock

Tax Lot ID Method:Your standing method

Entered:11:49:39 12/31/21 Reuse

Order rejected: Orders above $1 can be entered in no more than two decimals; orders below $1, no more than four decimals.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

V6, I got a good chuckle out of this, thanks. We looked at a house in the Idaho Club (gated golf community) that had one of those seven foot tall, 48 inch Thermador fridge/freezers. It was 15 years old, and like we do with every house we've bought, we started pricing out appliance replacement (worse case scenario planning).

That particular appliance was just shy of $13,000, and that was a year ago.  God knows what it would cost you today.

I know you didn't literally mean $1,000, it just struck me as funny. I made a comment about buying a new jet ski once, because they were "much cheaper than a boat". Well, they are, but when my wife asked me what one cost I ballparked four or five thousand dollars. Haven't heard the end of that since.

BTW, for those interested...'ole Nance isn't that smart. Or maybe she is...

Her husband, "Paul Francis Pelosi Sr. is an American businessman who owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm.

It's the perfect symbiosis of evil...she sees all the inside information on economic/gov spending/pending legislation, and feeds it to her investment banker husband, who makes the trades in her name. There's a really good reason she visibly flinched when someone floated a proposal the other day to prevent senators and reps from trading while in office.
View Quote

We did a remodel were the Sub Zerro freezer and fridge matching set were 10k+ each.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Can't give it away!  (MINE. Sell order at .0001, tried to put another zero in there)

Order No. 5849882495  
Minerco, Inc. Common Stock

Tax Lot ID Method:Your standing method

Entered:11:49:39 12/31/21 Reuse

Order rejected: Orders above $1 can be entered in no more than two decimals; orders below $1, no more than four decimals.
View Quote
It took a good two weeks for mine to finally sell
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#47]
If yall want to get rid of it, sell as a market order.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By EagleArmsHBAR:
If yall want to get rid of it, sell as a market order.
View Quote

No can do with OTC stuff
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:20:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scare_Crow] [#49]
I assume she doesn't have to give daily reports of what she bought and sold that day so we're looking at her rearview mirror.
View Quote

I read somewhere it was 45day leeway to report her trades to public.
You can swing a lot of $$ in 45 days so it's waaayyyy old news IMO but can still help some possibly
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#50]
I mentioned a few pages back about IQST, it was in the 60 cent range. Broke a dollar earlier. Now around 95 cents. Might be a good long term as Nasdaq listing becomes iminent.
Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top