User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1713
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Total53:
Am I looking at this right?

MVIS volume was ~2 million over average and dropped %5? WTF?

https://media.giphy.com/media/XfscfDBqRiwUPP0mkv/giphy.gif
View Quote

Volume(Heavy Day)      5,828,553

Postmarket       Last Trade    $5.14
Change Since Close   0.04 (0.78%)
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

Volume(Heavy Day)      5,828,553

Postmarket       Last Trade    $5.14
Change Since Close   0.04 (0.78%)
View Quote

Fucking IBKR reported 7.19M in volume. I guess AH and PM are included but damn 1.4M shares traded outside of normal hours.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]

i have a 'Miami Vice' type of house in FL, tile roof, abuts to a canal that feeds into Lake Okeechobee and will consider selling or perhaps some creative house swapping type of deal

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503899/OK0210733_13_0_jpg-2220913.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503899/b8bb85ff362cd15700abbf979bf5dcd4l-m5xd-w-2220916.JPG
View Quote

Damn brother, nice house!

We lived in Niceville for nine years... I actually like Florida quite a bit. Plus, have you ever been to north Idaho? I mean, it ain't Montana for winter, but it is right next door

No MVIS events for me, sadly. I feel really good, but the chemo makes me technically immune compromised. The bigger problem would be the three (four?) ASMs I attend. That experience would tend to lessen my inhibitions, and might aggravate my Tourettes. You know, something along the lines of HEY, SUMIT, what the ^$*%&^$*&^**!#$# are you doing, and when are you selling the *%&%$@%&$ company?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#4]
@CajunMojo

GDET grab some 0006's if you can. CEO made a video that they were releasing PR in the new year. Hasn't moved yet much up or down, looks safe to add here. Slight dips into 0005's the past couple days, but I couldn't fill there.

A few trips plays ran 100% on these scammy CEO's tweeting out they are going Meta. But OTC felt alive today.

And I remember you asking about EWLL dipping, looks like someone found an article or filling on talks about an R/S(I've seen it a lot and nothing comes of it). These are all lottos so I don't pay much attention to the one tick bar coding.

https://twitter.com/GdTechnology/status/1472912197743484945
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#5]
December 27, 2021      2:47 pm ET

*Microvision Shares Move Higher As Traders Circulate Recent Army Times Article 'Despite delay, 'mixed reality' goggle for soldiers, Marines on schedule for 2022'
Benzinga
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

R107 450 SL
White with red moldy interior and both tops
Needs some mild engine work and suspension work
View Quote

C107 450 SLC for auction.

Silver over red.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Depending on who you believe, an informal fireside chat with Sumit, invited large investors and "social media influencers" right smack in the middle of CES. Many hurt feelings have resulted.

Personally, as an independent social media presence I think ARFCOM should be allowed a seat at the table. As ISZ has absented himself (hopefully by choice), I would nominate BM-ARM-DPMS-guns to carry the flag. All we have to do is chip in on airfare and per diem
View Quote

Im offended that I cant go, and offend more.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:41:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#8]

We lived in Niceville for nine years... I actually like Florida quite a bit. Plus, have you ever been to north Idaho? I mean, it ain't Montana for winter, but it is right next door

No MVIS events for me, sadly. I feel really good, but the chemo makes me technically immune compromised. The bigger problem would be the three (four?) ASMs I attend. That experience would tend to lessen my inhibitions, and might aggravate my Tourettes. You know, something along the lines of HEY, SUMIT, what the ^$*%&^$*&^**!#$# are you doing, and when are you selling the *%&%$@%&$ company?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

i have a 'Miami Vice' type of house in FL, tile roof, abuts to a canal that feeds into Lake Okeechobee and will consider selling or perhaps some creative house swapping type of deal

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503899/OK0210733_13_0_jpg-2220913.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503899/b8bb85ff362cd15700abbf979bf5dcd4l-m5xd-w-2220916.JPG

It's been forever since I travelled through your territory - when I transition out of the work force soon I plan to do just that though - load up a T4R or similar with the Mrs.  and head out for 4-5 weeks, east to west across the north, down through CA (depending on how  or if I can manage a VA Concealed carry there) and then head back east through the lower 48, maybe dip into Mexico, maybe end up in that FLA house for a stay and then 900 miles home north back to VA.   The thing about that area in FLA is there isn't a whole lot to do in the immediate area but it's ideal for some nice weather and a break from the real world (not to mention from deciduous forest).  So, the quicker Sumit gets the act together, (along with a couple of other investments of course) the sooner I will be on the road.  I am glad the FLA house is in the estate as I have an option to keep it or cash out and relocate to someplace more challenging, such as Idaho!  No note on it so it's a pile of growing asset just sitting there waiting to be cashed out at some opportune moment with the requisite capital gains tax confiscated by joe, hoe and co. if they eliminate the step-up basis.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:56:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Blackhalo:
@CajunMojo

GDET grab some 0006's if you can. CEO made a video that they were releasing PR in the new year. Hasn't moved yet much up or down, looks safe to add here. Slight dips into 0005's the past couple days, but I couldn't fill there.

A few trips plays ran 100% on these scammy CEO's tweeting out they are going Meta. But OTC felt alive today.

And I remember you asking about EWLL dipping, looks like someone found an article or filling on talks about an R/S(I've seen it a lot and nothing comes of it). These are all lottos so I don't pay much attention to the one tick bar coding.

https://twitter.com/GdTechnology/status/1472912197743484945
View Quote

I may grab some if I manage to sell anything.  All I have done lately is buy Neverending dips. As far as EWLL, I saw a mention of 2000:1 split and them changing to an NFT company. Definitely not buying anymore. At 2 mill now.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#10]
My Huntsman - HUN -gambit is finally paying off.  In it at $26;

Closing Price   $35.12       Day's Change     1.48 (4.40%)

Continued excitement about a strategic review pushed Huntsman (HUN) further higher on Wednesday. The stock gained 4% to set a fresh 52-week high.
   Earlier this week, the chemical products maker announced that it will pursue a strategic review of its Singapore-based textile effects division. The process, which could potentially end in the sale of the unit, will begin early next year.

HUN projected that the division will generate almost $100M of adjusted EBITDA in 2021.
   The stock finished Wednesday's trading at $35.12, a gain of $1.48 on the session. This marked the stock's sixth consecutive day of gains. During the session, shares also set an intraday 52-week high of $35.29.
   Overall, HUN has climbed about 40% since the end of 2020.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Tango:

Im offended that I cant go, and offend more.
https://i.imgur.com/1G3VGdD.gif
View Quote

Hey I thought we were gonna go to Colombia once mvis rocketed to the moon? This is just a silly business conference… sounds boring… no hot model Colombian chicks no care!

Osprey that “the best” scenario made me chuckle. I feel like once mbenz signs with us bimmer will follow suit to make it in the same production year. And then the flood gates will open and we will hardly be able to keep up with the growth.  Im really liking the $5 price point. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Dpls went the wrong way for me today, im not buying on the way up. Good luck to all if it moons.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Wife and I had a chat at the dinner table a few nights ago about what we want out of the rest of our lives. I was kind of dead-set on a 911S for a long while, but the truth is it would be garaged for almost seven months out of the year. It does have a hard top, which appeals. Everyone deals with deer, but I rounded a corner in the dead of summer last year in my Z4 and rolled right up to a moose in the middle of the road. The view from eight inches off the tarmac to the top of a farkin' moose is a long way up

I hear the nursing homes in Florida are popular...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

It's been in the 80's here. The offer still stands for me to take care of your stable for the winter.

Wife and I had a chat at the dinner table a few nights ago about what we want out of the rest of our lives. I was kind of dead-set on a 911S for a long while, but the truth is it would be garaged for almost seven months out of the year. It does have a hard top, which appeals. Everyone deals with deer, but I rounded a corner in the dead of summer last year in my Z4 and rolled right up to a moose in the middle of the road. The view from eight inches off the tarmac to the top of a farkin' moose is a long way up

I hear the nursing homes in Florida are popular...

911 are great Cars in the snow (if you get a 4S or GTS they have AWD)

I went up into the Mountains today - I had a blast

most fun thing with cloth on - besides Sky Diving

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

Hey I thought we were gonna go to Colombia once mvis rocketed to the moon? This is just a silly business conference… sounds boring… no hot model Colombian chicks no care!

Osprey that “the best” scenario made me chuckle. I feel like once mbenz signs with us bimmer will follow suit to make it in the same production year. And then the flood gates will open and we will hardly be able to keep up with the growth.  Im really liking the $5 price point. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Dpls went the wrong way for me today, im not buying on the way up. Good luck to all if it moons.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:53:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#14]
I'm getting flashbacks to earlier this year when there was talk of buyouts and I went balls deep at $16. Are we really going to start speculating about a buyout again? I think people are jumping the gun with this private super secret meeting. I hope I'm wrong.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

View Quote

I jumped DPLS right at the open and still fucked it up. Could of had it for .0535 but put the bid in for .0560 and as soon as I hit submit IBKR blurts out "Order Filled".
I was like -

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#16]
If my 6 year old has about 20k to invest,  what do you guys think about fxaix fidelity sp500 index?

What are tax implications of it for him? Taxes upon withdrawl only?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20211229_133502-2221160.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20211229_135103-2221163.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20211229_135100-2221175.jpg
View Quote

Holy shite...I always thought the Union Jack on the roof of a Mini were cool, but that sunroof panel is freakin' awesome!

I stuck balloons through the lower (very hard to remove) grills of my brand new 335i and blew them up (to protect the intercooler), then masked off the front bumper and took a rattle can to those grills so they'd match the new black kidneys I'd just installed. By the time I was finished I had half my German neighborhood standing around watching. None of them believed me when I told them what I was about to do. That Bundesflagge beats that hands down
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By patchouli:
If my 6 year old has about 20k to invest,  what do you guys think about fxaix fidelity sp500 index?

View Quote
Hurry up and open him a Roth IRA.  Deposit funds for 2021 and 2022.  Save the rest for 2023
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Continued excitement about a strategic review pushed Huntsman (HUN) further higher on Wednesday. The stock gained 4% to set a fresh 52-week high.
   Earlier this week, the chemical products maker announced that it will pursue a strategic review of its Singapore-based textile effects division. The process, which could potentially end in the sale of the unit, will begin early next year.

HUN projected that the division will generate almost $100M of adjusted EBITDA in 2021.
   The stock finished Wednesday's trading at $35.12, a gain of $1.48 on the session. This marked the stock's sixth consecutive day of gains. During the session, shares also set an intraday 52-week high of $35.29.
View Quote

Wife and I went heavy into HUN years ago, and sold it for a great profit. No idea why we never went back. If you pull up the max chart on HUN you'll see one hell of a nice saw blade. Not sure I'd buy in right now, but the next time it gets whacked it'll be on my list again for sure.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Holy shite...I always thought the Union Jack on the roof of a Mini were cool, but that sunroof panel is freakin' awesome!

I stuck balloons through the lower (very hard to remove) grills of my brand new 335i and blew them up (to protect the intercooler), then masked off the front bumper and took a rattle can to those grills so they'd match the new black kidneys I'd just installed. By the time I was finished I had half my German neighborhood standing around watching. None of them believed me when I told them what I was about to do. That Bundesflagge beats that hands down
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20211229_133502-2221160.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20211229_135103-2221163.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20211229_135100-2221175.jpg

Thank you for the kind words

I can understand you wanting to protect those intercoolers

in Sept of 2019 I drove back from Colorado through Navajo Reservation at night and hit a Hare - almost 3k in damage

I had screens in it and those protected the Radiator

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Blue chip or index fund you can get enough shares to sell calls on.  Constant income growth slowly. He is young has a long time.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:40:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#22]
Somehow I was down on my BBIG shares and BBIG calls I sold.  Much impressive.

Some strange after hours action.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:
Hurry up and open him a Roth IRA.  Deposit funds for 2021 and 2022.  Save the rest for 2023
View Quote

I was looking at that. I would need to figure out the earned income he had from chores and document for irs audit i believe. No biggee. He shovels snow and helps pick up dog poop snd leaves and sticks.

Would he not have access to the roth ira until age 59.5?

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:53:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Porkchop_Sandwiches] [#24]

I was looking at that. I would need to figure out the earned income he had from chores and document for irs audit i believe. No biggee. He shovels snow and helps pick up dog poop snd leaves and sticks.

View All Quotes

I think you are overdoing the irs side of funding it.  

and the access is only penalized on the  money he makes off it, not contributions.  

https://www.investopedia.com/roth-ira-withdrawal-rules-4769951

At 6 years old, if he never touched it, he's be so ahead come retirement age.  At a 7% return, that's about a cool million at 65.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

I have a lot of FXAIX in my Fidelity 401k.  In a taxable account I would use VOO.  If you make an account on Vanguard for a Roth, use VTSAX instead of FXAIX.

I also have no clue what I'm talking about most of the time so don't trust his future in me.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#26]
OldSchoolFool (MVIS OG and a fellow curmudgeon) is pointing out tonight that every Fireside to date has been held to rally shareholder support for what may be an unpopular motion by the company that requires shareholder approval. Say, for instance...MSFT has offered $2B for NED. They might actually want approval, because at roughly $10 or $11 a share they could pay a $3 special dividend and have OPEX to run wild with Lidar. There would be blowback, no doubt. Dunno. Jeez, talk about putting it all on red...

The laws on shareholder approval are clear as mud. "When it comes to an asset purchase agreement or a stock sale agreement, determining whether shareholder approval or member approval is necessary for the transaction to occur will involve an analysis of the governing documents for both the acquiring company and the target company."

It is puzzling they're calling a huddle in the middle of CES, on short notice, and inviting the "influencers". I hope for his sake Sumit isn't about to ask the shareholders for more money, 'cause that's not going to be well received, at all, unless they have a concrete contract that hinges on serious earnest money. I don't believe that is what's about to happen, but OSF's Fireside argument about rallying support does ring true.

Roughly four trading days until CES starts. Whether it's end of year tax sales or hedge fund machine trading, I got a feeling we're in for a rough ride at least through the end of the week. I'm torn...the investor on my left shoulder hates to see the price get beaten down, but the gambler on my right is pushing me to buy more. Wait...hang on, that's my wife, Mrs Vegas
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

Blue chip or index fund you can get enough shares to sell calls on.  Constant income growth slowly. He is young has a long time.
View Quote

I dont know what half of that means. Off to youtube .

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#28]
OldSchoolFool (MVIS OG and a fellow curmudgeon) is pointing out tonight that every Fireside to date has been held to rally shareholder support for what may be an unpopular motion by the company that requires shareholder approval. Say, for instance...MSFT has offered $2B for NED. They might actually want approval, because at roughly $10 or $11 a share they could pay a $3 special dividend and have OPEX to run wild with Lidar. There would be blowback, no doubt. Dunno. Jeez, talk about putting it all on red...

The laws on shareholder approval are clear as mud. "When it comes to an asset purchase agreement or a stock sale agreement, determining whether shareholder approval or member approval is necessary for the transaction to occur will involve an analysis of the governing documents for both the acquiring company and the target company."

It is puzzling they're calling a huddle in the middle of CES, on short notice, and inviting the "influencers". I hope for his sake Sumit isn't about to ask the shareholders for more money, 'cause that's not going to be well received, at all, unless they have a concrete contract that hinges on serious earnest money. I don't believe that is what's about to happen, but OSF's Fireside argument about rallying support does ring true.

Roughly four trading days until CES starts. Whether it's end of year tax sales or hedge fund machine trading, I got a feeling we're in for a rough ride at least through the end of the week. I'm torn...the investor on my left shoulder hates to see the price get beaten down, but the gambler on my right is pushing me to buy more. Wait...hang on, that's my wife, Mrs Vegas
View Quote

If they ask for an additional dilution to raise cash…well that would be a no. If we have a choice that is.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

They simply don't have a leg to stand on for asking for more money. I can't see anyone going for it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By BM-ARM-DPMS-guns:

If they ask for an additional dilution to raise cash…well that would be a no. If we have a choice that is.
View Quote

I'd vote no as well, under any circumstance except the one I postulated. Again, I honestly don't believe that's going to happen.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Volume stating out a little low. But BBIG still on movers list.

Attachment Attached File

So far the price is staying where it needs to.
View Quote

Dang. Just over three months ago BBIG was at $10.62. I am glad I missed out on that. $2.47 today?

I sold MVIS Monday and took my medicine. I think I will unsubscribe to this thread before the end of the year, if I am wise enough.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 10:11:35 PM EDT
[#33]

I hope he's right.

I'd be tempted to show up with this printed on a t-shirt.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#34]
With a name like sigpowr is he on here?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 10:40:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Tim_AZ:

I hope he's right.

I'd be tempted to show up with this printed on a t-shirt.

https://i.imgur.com/aAymvLJ.jpg
View Quote

Lol. Ouch.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#36]
@KaiK it's got a rear spoiler and four on the floor.
And a 2 liter engine instead of your weakling 1.8. And it's got tailfins!

Link Posted: 12/30/2021 12:31:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
@KaiK it's got a rear spoiler and four on the floor.
And a 2 liter engine instead of your weakling 1.8. And it's got tailfins!

https://images.craigslist.org/00a0a_13f1q1ukMvKz_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg
View Quote

But can it run on motor oil?
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 12:43:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 12:58:43 AM EDT
[#39]
This is all so baffling and weird. Is the company paying for these OGs/influencers to go to Vegas? I can't imagine a last minute flight and hotel booking to Vegas to be cheap right now? What's the point of in person, as opposed to via online conference? Maybe he wants to show them his favorite pitch line of non-exotic component lidar up close and personal?

Sumit has to know asking for more money would tank the share price. Shareholder confidence is already at an all time low. I can't imagine he is that obtuse.

Link Posted: 12/30/2021 1:04:14 AM EDT
[#40]

But can it run on motor oil?
View Quote

It's a 200D. Which makes the wing even funnier.

My brother had a 1970s Rabbit that could go 45mph on its own blow-by oil if you revved it high enough to make it puke.
Big smelly clouds.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 1:07:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
This is all so baffling and weird. Is the company paying for these OGs/influencers to go to Vegas? I can't imagine a last minute flight and hotel booking to Vegas to be cheap right now? What's the point of in person, as opposed to via online conference? Maybe he wants to show them his favorite pitch line of non-exotic component lidar up close and personal?

Sumit has to know asking for more money would tank the share price. Shareholder confidence is already at an all time low. I can't imagine he is that obtuse.

View Quote

Yea it doesn't make sense to me either.

MVIS isn't paying them to come to Vegas, they would have to pay for the trip themselves which, would probably be a few grand if I had to guess if you wanted to stay a few nights plus airfare and meals. Not super expensive, but not exactly cheap either, plus you need to factor in your time.

He would have to be nuts to ask for more money, when they are sitting on a pile of it currently.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 1:08:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

It's a 200D. Which makes the wing even funnier.

My brother had a 1970s Rabbit that could go 45mph on its own blow-by oil if you revved it high enough to make it puke.
Big smelly clouds.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2021 1:19:53 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

Unless the kid has "earned income" he can't contribute to an IRA. If he does, you can set up a custodial account and essentially manage it for them until they're 18.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 2:30:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 7:50:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#45]

Wife and I went heavy into HUN years ago, and sold it for a great profit. No idea why we never went back. If you pull up the max chart on HUN you'll see one hell of a nice saw blade. Not sure I'd buy in right now, but the next time it gets whacked it'll be on my list again for sure.
View All Quotes

I think it has a ways to go yet and possibly a buyout play as that industry seems to be consolidating.  See also TSE and DOW and WRK for similar
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By MrZeat:

Unless the kid has "earned income" he can't contribute to an IRA. If he does, you can set up a custodial account and essentially manage it for them until they're 18.
View Quote

Earned income is basically anything you pay FICA or self employment taxes on.
Might look funny if a 6 year old puts his allowance on a schedule C. Hopefully nobody care enough to go after the payer for not filing as a household employer on schedule H.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
View Quote

yay, hopefully this sends my 10 shares of RYCEY to the moon! I figured that's the closest I'll get to owning the actual car...
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 10:10:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
View Quote

RR the automotive brand is a subsidiary of BMW, BMW makes about 2 million cars annually.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By snakes19:

RR the automotive brand is a subsidiary of BMW, BMW makes about 2 million cars annually.
View Quote

I'd forgotten the Rolls/Bentley divorce and BMW acquisition, but I remembered Bentley was VW now.
Back when Rolls was Bentley, it wasn't too hard to find a 15-20 year old car for $10k.
I kind of wish I'd bought a Turbo R when they bottomed out around that price.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 10:47:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Ask not what MAVIS can do for you but what you can do for MAVIS!

Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top