Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
And the Matrix has been glitching on me all day. Odd things happening, people remembering things I vividly remember being different, a lot of deja vu.

The Mayans were correct, the world ended in 2012 and we're in a simulation. Only fucking explanation.

And Fruit of the Loom had a goddamn cornucopia in their logo.
View Quote

Hmm. My simulation got hail damage last night.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:28:29 AM EDT
[#2]
One thing that always makes me think it's all a simulation is other drivers on the road.  If I see someone do something mildly dumb it's guaranteed I'm going to see a bunch of other people do it too.  A few days later it'll be something else, but everyone is doing it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#3]
It absolutely exists. FOTL has been gaslighting all of us. Likely for publicity. Just because they say something is true, doesn't mean that it is.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:33:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Something is definitely fucky with Clown World and Dolly had braces. The scene doesn’t work otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Read about the observer effect in the double slit experiment.  That will blow your mind.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Her name was Dolly and yes, she had braces.
View Quote
Damn right.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Read about the observer effect in the double slit experiment.  That will blow your mind.
View Quote

Vid posted on bottom of page one does a great job explaining it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Probably.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Simulation is a difficult word. Life is very real, but when you presume an eternal soul then life becomes temporary. So I believe it's less a simulation and more a real construct. But one that we can experience continuously is we choose.

But then you get into multiversal theory where there are infinite numbers of variations and then it starts to get really strange.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
5:15 for Mandela effect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wMhXxZ1zNM
View Quote

I was going to post this.  Great episode of “The Why Files”
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Mandela effect is real.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:54:05 AM EDT
[#12]
You also need to rewatch the Matrix.  Morpheus, Neo, and Trinity are representative of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit  Neo and all subsequent takers of the red pill are, "Born again".  The parallels go on and on which is quite deep for a movie released in 1999.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You ever remember something that you know is impossible but yet you have a very clear memory of it happening anyways?
I remember very clearly as a kid being able to disconnect my leg right below my knee. I also remember being able to change my skin color to green just by thinking about it, sort of like a chameleon.  Obviously these things are impossible, yet I have very clear memories of myself doing this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:09:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What do you think would be worse:

The guy who wrote your part of the simulation was drunk

-or-

He was stone cold sober

View Quote
They shut it down when software support ran out in 2012. The simpeople kid grabbed the ROM of his dad's desk and now we are running on an overheated error-prone server hidden above the false ceiling without software updates and full of security holes. Fucking simpeople kid is a Game of Thrones addict and wants run it long enough to get the last book but the fucking sim is broke and now he doesn't know how to get it back on track cuz it's out of support.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You know that`s a metaphor, right?
View Quote
It is until you see one.

Then it's not.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#18]
I want my Dolly, with braces, timeline back.  Fuckers probably took it from us to "save democracy."
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I never noticed before but the moon crescent is on the bottom instead of the side?

I was doing some night shooting with NVG and general sky gazing and noticed the moon looked off.

Googled the moon phases tonight because it popped into my head and they are all vertical . I went and checked again tonight and it’s fucking horizontal.

Probably the matrix I don’t know but it’s not something I ever remember seeing before.
View Quote

This is the best piece of evidence in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It is until you see one.

Then it's not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know that`s a metaphor, right?
It is until you see one.

Then it's not.

Drop four tabs of acid and you will see what you wish to see, if your Will is strong. Otherwise you will see what your subconcience presents you with... Same as with dreaming.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#21]
5 mins in:
Joe Rogan & Elon Musk - Are We in a Simulated Reality?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You ever remember something that you know is impossible but yet you have a very clear memory of it happening anyways?
I remember very clearly as a kid being able to disconnect my leg right below my knee. I also remember being able to change my skin color to green just by thinking about it, sort of like a chameleon.  Obviously these things are impossible, yet I have very clear memories of myself doing this.
View Quote

Double dip 4-way much?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#23]
I figured out it was a simulation when I was 3 years old.

Mom gave me a teddy bear. Its eyes were sewn on straight as an arrow. The next day, one eye was slightly lower than the other when I woke up. I was pissed. Right then and there, I realized the simulation had made a slight adjustment, while I was sleeping.

60 years later I still have the teddy bear, and get triggered when I look at its crooked eyes.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:02:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Nah. We're just living in an era, technologically, in which "simulation" happens to be at the forefront of so much of the tech in our lives, from work to entertainment, so it's only natural that's the current trendy way for us to "explain" our existence.

View Quote

Humanity has always conceived of the Universe it terms of its highest technologies.
In the archaic age, the shepherds of the middle east to whom mud-brick ziggurats were high technologies thought of humans as made out of mud and of their Creator as a loving Shepherd.
In the middle ages, when believe it or not turning gears and pendulum clocks were high technologies, we thought of the universe as an orderly deterministic arrangement with the Creator as the Watchmaker.
Fast forward to our modern age of the microchip, and we talk about the universe as a computer simulation, elementary particles act as lines of code, the technological singularity and so on.

I've got no call to say anything about the Creator, but as compound beings that we all are we understand things within the limitations of our mental machinery and our highest technology of the day.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The entire scene makes no sense if she doesn't. Bond movies, especially the Moore series, are not know for their subtlety. This is a franchise that named a character Pussy Galore. But in an otherwise ridiculous movie with gondola fights and shooting people with laser blasters in space, the writers were like, "hey what if for this one and only scene we subverted expectations and had this cute blonde girl instantly fall in love with a literal monster...and for no reason at all!"

No. I refuse to believe it. Even without her having the big silver braces with the wires going across both rows of teeth that I distinctly remember, it still makes no sense that she'd run off hand in hand with this goon because they both have shiny metal teeth. But that one connection was enough for a Bond movie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The nerdy chick in Moonraker had braces too.
The entire scene makes no sense if she doesn't. Bond movies, especially the Moore series, are not know for their subtlety. This is a franchise that named a character Pussy Galore. But in an otherwise ridiculous movie with gondola fights and shooting people with laser blasters in space, the writers were like, "hey what if for this one and only scene we subverted expectations and had this cute blonde girl instantly fall in love with a literal monster...and for no reason at all!"

No. I refuse to believe it. Even without her having the big silver braces with the wires going across both rows of teeth that I distinctly remember, it still makes no sense that she'd run off hand in hand with this goon because they both have shiny metal teeth. But that one connection was enough for a Bond movie.

Exactly...the whole thing makes zero sense without it, and I 100% remember seeing the glaring braces when she smiled at him.

If I remember correctly...there was a even a German commercial made making fun of the scene, right after the movie came out
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#26]
If we were, the Bible would mention it.
God's creation is not a simulation.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The nerdy chick in Moonraker had braces too.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

God didn’t write the Bible...
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Humanity has always conceived of the Universe it terms of its highest technologies.
In the archaic age, the shepherds of the middle east to whom mud-brick ziggurats were high technologies thought of humans as made out of mud and of their Creator as a loving Shepherd.
In the middle ages, when believe it or not turning gears and pendulum clocks were high technologies, we thought of the universe as an orderly deterministic arrangement with the Creator as the Watchmaker.
Fast forward to our modern age of the microchip, and we talk about the universe as a computer simulation, elementary particles act as lines of code, the technological singularity and so on.

I've got no call to say anything about the Creator, but as compound beings that we all are we understand things within the limitations of our mental machinery and our highest technology of the day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah. We're just living in an era, technologically, in which "simulation" happens to be at the forefront of so much of the tech in our lives, from work to entertainment, so it's only natural that's the current trendy way for us to "explain" our existence.

Very thoughtful post! I look forward to the day advanced robots become the new gods. And extraterrestrial aliens bring us new religions.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#30]
I highly recommend.
How Society is Programming You to be POOR, SINGLE, and UNHAPPY | Dr. Bruce Lipton
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I never noticed before but the moon crescent is on the bottom instead of the side?

I was doing some night shooting with NVG and general sky gazing and noticed the moon looked off.

Googled the moon phases tonight because it popped into my head and they are all vertical . I went and checked again tonight and it’s fucking horizontal.

Probably the matrix I don’t know but it’s not something I ever remember seeing before.
View Quote

It changes.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s a weird one.

Also, the moon is run by lizzid people!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's exactly what it is...

It is the point of life....    A second chance for the one third that rebelled.  

This flesh body is an avatar of your true self.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Berenstein Bears.

Enough with the gaslighting
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t remember you doing that, and since you are merely a figment of my imagination, you cannot have those memories.
And furthermore, I will stop thinking of you so you will cease to exist. Until I need an NPC to post something on an Internet forum, then there you will be.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

We are a simulation created by God.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#37]
I blame these guys....
Gotthard Base Tunnel opening ceremony

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#38]
And what will really blow your mind is your whole life’s past is just programming. You have only really existed for the last four seconds. The simulation was just started.
Sincerely, NPC
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:15:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
And what will really blow your mind is your whole life’s past is just programming. You have only really existed for the last four seconds. The simulation was just started.
Sincerely, NPC
View Quote

Goddamn, my subconscious creativity amazes me sometimes. Where did I come up with that?

Side note: I have no idea why I have you dressed like he chimpanzee from BJ & The Bear right now.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#40]
The street I live on has always been a Drive and has become a Place in the last year or so. It still shows as a Dr on Google Maps for now.

Don't even start on the Energizer Bunny.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:24:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Dolly absolutely had braces. I distinctly recall the scene where Jaws met Dolly and each fell in love then and there. The moment in question occurred when Dolly looked up at Jaws and smiled - Jaws smiled too. They both had stainless steel on their teeth. Match made in heaven.

I may misremember the camerawork, but I want to say that the camera zoomed in on her teeth, or it was otherwise framed to emphasize the focus being on her teeth.

The whole scene was a matter of seconds from what I recall. Easy enough to edit. I don’t recall seeing her braces or teeth after that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 2:28:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:41:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 6:11:50 AM EDT
[#44]
I am pretty sure that I am just an NPC in this simulation.  

I hope you players have been enjoying my ambiance.  

It must be a hell of a computer, for all the resources and simulation it devotes to just NPC's though.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 6:27:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What do you think would be worse:

The guy who wrote your part of the simulation was drunk

-or-

He was stone cold sober

View Quote

Experience suggests that at some point the programmers were replaced by SimGPT.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#46]
How did every single kid know to blow in a Nintendo cartridge to get it to work?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:35:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You might be LIZARD PEOPLE.
View Quote

Sturgill Simpson - Turtles All The Way Down (Official 4K Video)
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Are they watching tho. I've always felt like I was being graded on performance. I also feel like my thoughts and actions directly affect outcomes.

We Live in a Simulation. The evidence is everywhere. All you have to do is look.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
And the Matrix has been glitching on me all day. Odd things happening, people remembering things I vividly remember being different, a lot of deja vu.

The Mayans were correct, the world ended in 2012 and we're in a simulation. Only fucking explanation.

And Fruit of the Loom had a goddamn cornucopia in their logo.
View Quote

Our memory is not like a video tape,. It’s more like Google auto complete. It fill in the blanks with our own imagination and biases.
There have been many experiments showing this. For example, they had one where they showed a pitcher throwing a baseball and paused it mid flight. A week later, they asked the participants to describe the scene. And many of them told a story about the batter hitting the ball and the crowd cheering and the runners circling the bases.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you have clear memories of eating colorful paper squares?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top