Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Emergency vote by mail brought to you by democrat governors
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The endgame is probably to vaccinate everyone to eradicate the virus.  
View Quote

How many more vaccines do you think you'll need to combat all the mutations that the vaccine doesn't protect against?

Or is it going to be like the flu vaccine in a few years where #science picks a few strains they think are going to be bad and hope they get lucky for that year.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's my thought. They need a clean way to wrap up the mess they created
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
my first guess is to pump up the vax numbers before they start the new testing that tells if you've got regular flu or batshit flu...at which point regular flu will go back to regular flu numbers and batshit flu numbers will go through the floor...all in time for the 2022 mail-in election cycle and the dims can take credit for 'beating covid19" (getting ready for covid20)

PS: Look for another lockdown just before elections next year, too

That's my thought. They need a clean way to wrap up the mess they created
They could do that now.

It is about control.

"By God the .gov wants everyone vaccinated and thus you WILL get vaccinated!!"
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#4]
End a pandemic?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't think there actually is a "long term plan" that those in power actually take seriously.  I mean, sure - people like Biden probably lay awake at night stroking themselves furiously at the thought of having dozens (or even hundreds) of slaves, able to gratify their every twisted urge at a moment's notice.  But I don't think the ones who actually hold the power have any such fantasies.  If you have enough money, you can already buy as many slaves as you want, and do with them whatever you want.  I think it's just a grab for more wealth, pure and simple.
View Quote

Heh.  Have you ever heard George Soros or the deceased David Rockefeller or Klaus Schwab talk, or read the UN's Agenda 21/2030 papers, or seen the Georgia Guidestones, or read about the Club of Rome's Malthusianism, or the WEF's Great Reset, etc.?  You can hear about their ambition straight from the horses' mouths.

Conquering the world isn't just about having wealth or luxury or personal slaves.  That's a low-imagination consumer mentality.  Conquering the world is about imposing your will and ruling like a god, because you're better than everyone else and understand the Greater Good, and they should love and worship you for being the world's savior...and they should also squirm beneath your feet like miserable degenerate worms, which reinforces your superiority.  It proves you were right to enslave such miserable creatures...all of them.

If you can't understand that mentality, consider yourself fortunate...but it exists, and it's self-selecting among the people who rise to extreme positions of power.  I'm not talking about Joe Biden either.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The end goal is globalist rule through tyranny, to be acheived incrementally.  The "vaccine" push is a tool to teach compliance through fear and strong arm tactics in order to create a society that is submissive to, and dependent on government, and is willing to accept freedom and liberty being stripped away in the name of "safety".
View Quote
This is the ultimate goal, right here. This is a "test". IF, the globalist's, can take the freest country on the planet and make us comply, the rest of the World, will fall in line. All eyes are on us, folks. Make your stand, or, not. 10ring
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The FED will be very unhappy to learn of that revelation. They will never get consistent economic expansion and a 2% inflation rate with a contracting population.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Population control. There is strong evidence to support the facts that the vaccine is for depopulation purposes. Some die after getting the shot and there is new evidence from Spain that the vaccine actually contains graphene oxide, which circles back to brainmapping and nanoplatforms that can neuromodulate a persons thoughts/behavior. I'm writing a lessons learned if you're interested that discusses and outlines everything.

Lessons Learned

The FED will be very unhappy to learn of that revelation. They will never get consistent economic expansion and a 2% inflation rate with a contracting population.

I'm sure the FED will also be unhappy when silver ends them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#9]
MASSIVE GLOBAL DEPOPULATION. On a scale never before witnessed in recorded history. A controlled collapse.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#10]
To control everyone thru fear and obedience.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That the goal is to stop a pandemic that has already killed over 600k in the US would never occur to the tinfoil hat crowd.
View Quote

Calling bullshit on this . No fucking way it has killed 600k
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#12]
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Vaccine Passports, Digital Currencies, Social Credit Scores and of course more "vaccines" to control the population you don't like. That's the end game here as it has nothing to do with your health.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That the goal is to stop a pandemic that has already killed over 600k in the US would never occur to the tinfoil hat crowd.
View Quote

With zero flu deaths, let alone “cases”.
Buyers remorse?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#14]
It’s Biblical

Why does our government want to coerce our compliance through a propaganda campaign to inject ourselves with an experimental shot engineered for a disease with a 1.8% case-fatality rate in the US? Are they just really really nice?

Shut down the stores, fire up the money printers, shut down the churches, open up the border, fire people for noncompliance, restrict travel, restrict what you’re allowed to write online... Did I miss anything? These are the guys who just want to save 1.8% because they’re nice?

Case-fatality is the proportion of deaths compared to total number of people diagnosed. My wife and I had covid and weren’t diagnosed. How many others did the same? What are the chances of getting covid, added to the chance of dying from covid?

Americans are naturally suspicious of the government, and rightly should be. Do examples need to be brought up of what the government did to the Indians? Slavery? Tuskegee syphilis experiment (lasted 40 years)? Stateville Penitentiary malaria study? Plutonium injections? Operation Sea-Spray? Willowbrook experiments? Measles vaccine experiment? Waco? Ruby Ridge? I’m sure there are more.

What is a giant hurdle to a one world government? We are, the US people. We are naturally suspicious of the government and freedom-loving, not just freedom for ourselves but for others. These are ingrained into our culture. Covid and CRT are vessels being used to undermine that.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Obedience. You do as you are told by your government.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Did you know that there is more than one test in use?

Is this the test that they are advising labs not to use after 12/31/21? It doesn’t sound like it is critical to get rid of the test if they give you 5 months notice.
View Quote

They are all PCR tests. Me thinks thou dost protest too much.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Okay, maybe someone mentioned it earlier.

That is that it is not a US thing but a global thing. When Trump got elected, it put the whole global thing on hold.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Heh.  Have you ever heard George Soros or the deceased David Rockefeller or Klaus Schwab talk, or read the UN's Agenda 21/2030 papers, or seen the Georgia Guidestones, or read about the Club of Rome's Malthusianism, or the WEF's Great Reset, etc.?  You can hear about their ambition straight from the horses' mouths.

Conquering the world isn't just about having wealth or luxury or personal slaves.  That's a low-imagination consumer mentality.  Conquering the world is about imposing your will and ruling like a god, because you're better than everyone else and understand the Greater Good, and they should love and worship you for being the world's savior...and they should also squirm beneath your feet like miserable degenerate worms, which reinforces your superiority.  It proves you were right to enslave such miserable creatures...all of them.

If you can't understand that mentality, consider yourself fortunate...but it exists, and it's self-selecting among the people who rise to extreme positions of power.  I'm not talking about Joe Biden either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think there actually is a "long term plan" that those in power actually take seriously.  I mean, sure - people like Biden probably lay awake at night stroking themselves furiously at the thought of having dozens (or even hundreds) of slaves, able to gratify their every twisted urge at a moment's notice.  But I don't think the ones who actually hold the power have any such fantasies.  If you have enough money, you can already buy as many slaves as you want, and do with them whatever you want.  I think it's just a grab for more wealth, pure and simple.

Well said.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Its a set up for the Mark.   All of this is a pathway for that.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am curious how many that are against the vaccine now, would have gotten it if Trump was reelected.
View Quote

I wouldn't have gotten it regardless. Anything the government wants you to have this bad is most likely bad for you or your freedom.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:03:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I wouldn't have gotten it regardless. Anything the government wants you to have this bad is most likely bad for you or your freedom.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kind of like the FDA pushing eating carbs and now we have a bunch of fat diabetics.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Once most are vaccinated, they will release a toxin to target those victims, then they die.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Bringing the pandemic to an end by reducing transmissibility below the threshold needed by the virus to propagate rapidly.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This. At some point they're going to require you publicly denounce God if you want to participate in society.
View Quote

I will denounce god, but I will not get the vaccine.....
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Emergency vote by mail brought to you by democrat governors
View Quote

This right here
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This. At some point they're going to require you publicly denounce God if you want to participate in society.
View Quote

I’m an atheist, but if such a thing were to come to pass, I’d be shooting people in the face to make it stop.

Also, please get vaccinated.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm an atheist, but if such a thing were to come to pass, I'd be shooting people in the face to make it stop.

Also, please get vaccinated.
View Quote

An Atheist after the old testament God's heart!  
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, yes, no, no, yes, no, and yes.

And when I wrote "plan", I meant "plan."

Not dream, not ambition, not wishful thinking, but actual Plan, with a Capital P.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:20:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tin foilers suck and swallow that number.

Back when it was omigod-200,000-dead-from-Covid, the CDC's web site data actually revealed that a little under 9,000 people died FROM Covid while the balance died from influenza/pneumonia or other diseases while coincidentally having Covid in their system -- in other words, not a cause of death.

Remember the guy that got shot in the back of the head in Chicago's South Side?

Covid death.

Remember the guy that died in a motorcycle crash in Florida?

Covid death.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Back when it was omigod-200,000-dead-from-Covid, the CDC's web site data actually revealed that a little under 9,000 people died FROM Covid while the balance died from influenza/pneumonia or other diseases while coincidentally having Covid in their system -- in other words, not a cause of death.

Covid death.

Covid death.

View Quote

And now the CDC admits that the test they used to identify COVID could not differentiate covid from the flu.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Covid death.

Covid death.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Covid death.

Covid death.

Yeah, but Hank Aaron’s death wasn’t a Covid death.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not sure I get what the end game or point is in having everyone vaccinated.  They don't do it for flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.

I would say control, but how if you get vaccinated?  How are they controlling anything after you get it?

Mass hysteria?  Pandering to Karens?

Beyond nanobots and tracking devices that is!
View Quote

Introduce manufactured low grade cold virus.

Obsessive testing. Surgical mask-ups. Endless economic/physical lockdowns. Take latest $$$ Gates Jab. (Repeat as necessary)

There is NO endgame.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not sure I get what the end game or point is in having everyone vaccinated.  They don't do it for flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.
View Quote

Equilibrium.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not dream, not ambition, not wishful thinking, but actual Plan, with a Capital P.

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/320739-Harvey-MacKay-Quote-A-dream-is-just-a-dream-A-goal-is-a-dream-with.jpg
View Quote

What about the state of today's world trajectory makes you think they're closer to "dream" or "wishful thinking" than "plan?"  Yeah, they select and shift strategies and tactics in response to emergent events, and they push back overly aggressive deadlines (2021...2030...), but the world definitely seems to be moving rapidly closer to what they want, and in no small part due to their influence.  If you can connect the ambition with the results, it's meaningless to argue that their agile development methodology isn't technically a traditional "plan."
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Endgame by Megadeth Lyrics (Requested)
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Complete and total submission to Democratic rule is the end game.  Covid is just to condition you to obedience.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Provide your own caption.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Money?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The "Plan"

Ship unvaccinated illegal immigrants to spread virus even more.

CDC issues more warning and mandates.

A whole New Covid strain comes out a few months before midterms.

Voting laws changed at last minute.

Democrats pick up 50 seats in House and 25 in Senate.

Being registered a Republican become illegal since they are now a Terrorist organization.

Door to door gun confiscations but only on white families with no criminal record.

View Quote

Sounds like a plan
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I would say control, but how if you get vaccinated?  How are they controlling anything after you get it?

Mass hysteria?  Pandering to Karens?

Beyond nanobots and tracking devices that is!
View Quote

Sterilization and population control.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
MASSIVE GLOBAL DEPOPULATION. On a scale never before witnessed in recorded history. A controlled collapse.
View Quote

This. Bill Gates even said as much at the TED talks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What about the state of today's world trajectory makes you think they're closer to "dream" or "wishful thinking" than "plan?"  Yeah, they select and shift strategies and tactics in response to emergent events, and they push back overly aggressive deadlines (2021...2030...), but the world definitely seems to be moving rapidly closer to what they want, and in no small part due to their influence.  If you can connect the ambition with the results, it's meaningless to argue that their agile development methodology isn't technically a traditional "plan."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/320739-Harvey-MacKay-Quote-A-dream-is-just-a-dream-A-goal-is-a-dream-with.jpg

Because it's not a "plan" in any sense of the word.

It's a methodology maybe, or strategy.  And based on how filthy rich it's made these cocksuckers you could even call it a successful methodology.  But there's no end date, no finish line.  There's no point at which their plan comes to fruition. There's no place when they sit back and say, "I love it when a plan comes together."  

Yes, they're evil.  Yes they're the enemies of freedom and liberty.  Yes, they WOULD like to see the entire world under their control and all thought of rebellion or resistance stamped out.  But there's no "plan" on how to get there, just as there's no "plan" on how we can prevent it.  They wage endless individual wars against the individual, and it's up to the individual to wage endless war back.  Day by day, to resist - in every little way possible.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
MSM, Dec. 2019:  A new kind of flu is spreading in China.
Me:  It's a bioweapon.
Sheep:  You're a tin foil nutjob.

MSM:  This coronavirus came from a wet market.

MSM:  COVID-19 leaked from a lab in Wuhan.

MSM: We'll all get it eventually until we build herd immunity, but we need to slow the spread.  (Commence with 6 months of a 2 week lockdown.)

MSM:  Don't wear masks.  They're ineffective and may do more harm than good.

MSM:  (Fearmongers deaths and hides data that shows COVID fatalities lie overwhelmingly with the very old and morbidly obese, particularly with other co-morbidities, while younger healthy people have little to worry about.)

MSM:  Everyone needs to wear a mask and stop living, or else!

MSM:  Hydroxchloroquine is ineffective.

MSM: A vaccine is being developed, but no one should take it until it has been thoroughly tested for effectiveness and long term safety.

MSM:  Everyone should take this new vaccine now!

MSM: There will not be any vaccine passports in the US.

MSM:  China may have been doing gain of function reasearch, but Facci confirms the US was not involved.

MSM:  Private Fauci emails recommended hydroxychloroquine and confirm US role in gain of function reasearch.

MSM, today: There may be vaccine passports and consequences for those refusing a vaccine.
Sheep:  You're a tin foil nutjob...
View Quote

Basically what I've thought from the beginning.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 2:57:49 PM EDT
[#47]
So you want us to believe Biden is concerned about the unvaccinated, I believe I heard him call them red state Trump supporters.???

It looks to me that the dems were so successful with the pandemic fear last election cycle that they want to keep that fear and loose election rules around as long as they can, certainly thru the 2022 elections.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The endgame is probably to vaccinate everyone to eradicate the virus.  
View Quote

Lol.

Name me two viruses that have ever been eradicated.  

(Hint, there are in fact only two viruses that have been considered "eradicated," and one of those two gets an asterisk.)
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Keep everyone in fear.

View Quote

And what does that gain them?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Inorite?
View Quote

Dead people dont pay taxes, so im pretty sure they have a interest in it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top