Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:06:50 PM EDT
[#1]
this..

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Second choice would be 2020 or 2021 F250 Super Duty Diesel with Tremor Off road package

need to upgrade the 17 f250 diesel fx4 anyway eventuallyAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:16:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Something like this with a modern chassis and LS engine.

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Quoted:

I wonder what the maintenance and repair costs are for something like a first gen NSX.
View Quote
Quite reasonable, actually.
A major service (TB/WP,etc) can be done by an experienced owner, but even if you shop it out it's only a couple grand every 7-10 years.
It's first and foremost a Honda which is a very good thing.
Bonus, now that the early ones are 25+ years old, you can run Historic plates which are downright cheap

Livin' the dream!

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:28:00 PM EDT
[#6]
'68 Shelby GT500
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:35:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Either a mint 1978 Toyota FJ-40 land cruiser with low miles or a late 60’s 428 Mustang Hatchback.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Drove a Cayman GTS, 991.2 Carrera and 991.2 GT3, all with a pdk.  GT3 and Cayman were both on a track.

Its downright mind bending how fast it is.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:44:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Drove a Cayman GTS, 991.2 Carrera and 991.2 GT3, all with a pdk.  GT3 and Cayman were both on a track.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I personally would rather own a cayman gts just because I believe it's a better balanced lower priced car if I'm buying; I also prefer naturally aspirated and lower weight and easier to cool and simpler cars for track cars but the gt3 feels like a damn anemic Taurus or something if you get the chance to drive it back to back next to a gt2

but if you get the chance to go to a driving school or do a track day with a gt2, the acceleration is like a religious experience at full boost

there's just something intoxicatingly fun about a 911 though especially the rwd versions with massive power and close to 60% weight in the rear and having the rear end swing around on you powering out of a corner … a real drivers car
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:53:58 PM EDT
[#12]
VW Karmann Ghia
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Mine like be a kit car.

Ultima sports ultimate rs with a 12-1300 hp twin turbo ls engine.

It is relatively inexpensive to build for the performance. Easy to maintain and repair.  Faster than just about anything you will ever see on the Road. And no one will know what it is.

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 12:33:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's not to keep the miles off of it (for resale value - that's a fools errand), as much as it is to preserve the car as it was when you bought it. If you daily drive a car you love, and intend on keeping it as nice as the day you bought it, it's SUPER expensive. I've spent ~$5k in body and paint over the last 6 years, just to keep it perfect. And I'm about to drop another $1k on it - Because I've daily driven it (that's basically ended), and I want it to remain as nice as it was when it was brand spanking new. I've also paid to have it professionally detailed several times, just to keep it minty. I would have saved all of that (or at least a lot of it), by just keeping it around for nice days, and letting the commuter-mobile take the daily hits and abuse.

98% of that time was spent with the cruise control on, the A/C humming, and the radio blasting. I would have saved a lot of money by just running the miles up on a shitbox, and saving this one for when it was worth the drive.

If you can afford ~$36k on a middle class ride, you can damn sure afford ~$3.5k cash on a reliable sacrificial anode of a car. In hindsight, that's what I would have done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's somewhat of a different discussion.

The points I would make, in short, are...

1) If you have the money, and if you spend a lot of time in/with your car, there is value in spending the money on a vehicle to make the quality of life better during that time.

2) If you already own the depreciating asset, parking it to "keep miles off it" is the most wasteful thing you can do. If you play around with the KBB/NADA type value calculators, the age of a vehicle makes a huge difference while the mileage mostly doesn't.

#2 doesn't apply if the vehicle has already reached an age that it's no longer depreciating, and it also doesn't apply as much to certain use cases where the operating costs of the vehicle outweigh other variables, but the point applies to most privately owned vehicles.
It's not to keep the miles off of it (for resale value - that's a fools errand), as much as it is to preserve the car as it was when you bought it. If you daily drive a car you love, and intend on keeping it as nice as the day you bought it, it's SUPER expensive. I've spent ~$5k in body and paint over the last 6 years, just to keep it perfect. And I'm about to drop another $1k on it - Because I've daily driven it (that's basically ended), and I want it to remain as nice as it was when it was brand spanking new. I've also paid to have it professionally detailed several times, just to keep it minty. I would have saved all of that (or at least a lot of it), by just keeping it around for nice days, and letting the commuter-mobile take the daily hits and abuse.

98% of that time was spent with the cruise control on, the A/C humming, and the radio blasting. I would have saved a lot of money by just running the miles up on a shitbox, and saving this one for when it was worth the drive.

If you can afford ~$36k on a middle class ride, you can damn sure afford ~$3.5k cash on a reliable sacrificial anode of a car. In hindsight, that's what I would have done.

It's a question of circumstances and values.

If you have a short commute, there's probably not much value in spending money on a vehicle unless you take a bunch of weekend trips or if you are some flavor of enthusiast. But if you have a longer commute, it's a different scenario entirely. There have been times in my life where I was spending ~15 hours a week behind the wheel of whatever vehicle I owned. Sure, there's wear and tear associated with that time, but there's also the quality of life during that time.

Would you rather spend 10+ hours a week in a '90s shitbox with stiff seats, 20 years of human residue, a poorly adapted single-DIN head unit, and a whole bunch of squeaks, rattles, and other noises from just being a loose old car? Or would you rather spend that time in something newer and nicer?

I think about this stuff periodically anyways, but I'm re-confronting the dilemma now that I've inherited a low mileage Buick Lesabre. It needs a couple repairs I could DIY. If I had all the parts on hand at once, I could probably do everything in a Saturday for $300. But do I want to? And how would I really use the car? I can think of certain occasions where it would be a good vehicle to have around. Highlights included events with crowded/sketchy parking, the 4th of July, and days the sky turns green. But would I want to drive something like that every day in a long commute just to save wear and tear on a nicer vehicle I already own? Nope. At least not with my current perspective.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 12:49:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you have a short commute, there's probably not much value in spending money on a vehicle unless you take a bunch of weekend trips or if you are some flavor of enthusiast. But if you have a longer commute, it's a different scenario entirely. There have been times in my life where I was spending ~15 hours a week behind the wheel of whatever vehicle I owned. Sure, there's wear and tear associated with that time, but there's also the quality of life during that time.

Would you rather spend 10+ hours a week in a '90s shitbox with stiff seats, 20 years of human residue, a poorly adapted single-DIN head unit, and a whole bunch of squeaks, rattles, and other noises from just being a loose old car? Or would you rather spend that time in something newer and nicer?

I think about this stuff periodically anyways, but I'm re-confronting the dilemma now that I've inherited a low mileage Buick Lesabre. It needs a couple repairs I could DIY. If I had all the parts on hand at once, I could probably do everything in a Saturday for $300. But do I want to? And how would I really use the car? I can think of certain occasions where it would be a good vehicle to have around. Highlights included events with crowded/sketchy parking, the 4th of July, and days the sky turns green. But would I want to drive something like that every day in a long commute just to save wear and tear on a nicer vehicle I already own? Nope. At least not with my current perspective.
View Quote

I know a few guys who spent 35-50k on new trucks and drive shit boxes to work. The one guy did it with three different trucks. Finally he realized he was keeping the miles off for the next guy. Now he only drives his new truck, the work car just sits.

I only drive about ten minutes to work, my commute is less than five miles. I don't miss driving a 20 year old vehicle. Could I get away with a 20 year old civic 99 percent of the year,sure. Do I want to, not at all.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:05:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:06:45 AM EDT
[#17]
95 NSX Type R

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#18]
I'd take a 69-70 C20 4wd and i would probably LSA /6sp swap it.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:32:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like my 95 Cobra more than my 2015 GT PerfPack.

My 95 handles almost as well in the corners thanks to about 87% of the Maximum Motorsports catalog.  Missing the K-member and Torque Arm.    Car would be about perfect with 300rwhp.  Sits around 220-240rwhp right now.   It is an uncivilized stinking uncivilized asshole of a car.

I hate the civilized bullshit of my 2015.  SYNC sucks and the "premium" sound system us unadulterated trash.  My 95's stereo sounds better with 2t year old speakers/amps thanks to an aftermarket deck with a non-shit decoder when dealing with high bit rate MP3s.    The 2015 falls on it's ass in sound quality.   My 2005 GT with shaker system did better with an after market deck and stock speakers/amps as well.

The 2015 needs a tune badly to get rid of shit like the throttle hold attempting to rev match in normal driving on gear change that never seems to be the consistent from one day to the next which makes shifts a total cluster fuck.   At one point I had 4 vehicles with manual transmissions.   Could bang gears and heel&toe the 95 with perfection along with my 2005.   Hell even my truck is more predictable.    But jump into the 2015 and it is a big ol window licking retard trying to do shit for you and out think you at every turn.

Then there was the 4 times it went back for failing AC, first time it blew up the evaporator at 6000 miles.  Then it was the AC compressor by like 9k miles.  3rd time was a shrader valve which I can kinda give them a pass on but then again I was wanting major fail for considering a lemon law case.  4th time was just after the damned 4 year period expired on pushing for a lemon law case.

Yeah new cars are great.   My 2015 exists because I got cold feet on building a Type 65 Daytona Factory Five build.    The Ca smog exempt registrations are limited to like 250 a year.   Some years they take months to run out and some years they are gone in hours of the new year of the DMV opening.    Then there are the horror stories of some bitch at the DMV entering it wrong and you get a damn smog required renewal by surprise when it should have none.    I had almost 20-21k saved towards the kit while having a full Dart 331 long block sitting in the garage that would have been perfect for it.

Love my 95 but the only thing that scares me are aging vaccum lines i  a car that resides in Ca and still has to pass the most bullshit smog laws in the entire country.

331 is waiting for my 66 project to officially start when the 2015 is paid off a year early.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:00:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Nissan GT-R black on black or a Ford F-150 raptor blk/blk
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:08:45 AM EDT
[#21]
I feel bad because so many of this vehicles I've had or currently have. I guess I'm blessed or white trash with mixed priorities.

I got my dream truck.

Attachment Attached File

I got the project willys.

Attachment Attached File

And this was on the list in 3-5 years before all the shit happened.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:12:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Some of you guys are missing the "must maintain it part"....and are sorely out of touch with how much it costs to keep some of these cars posted, running. Even basic wear items such as rotors and pads.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:14:36 AM EDT
[#23]

My Brother in law has one very close to that. The engine is a 490 big block that's way wicked. Modern chassis and brakes. 6pd manual  show winner. He's asking 159k
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:19:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Low mileage LS400. Maybe even with a turbo or supercharger. One of the best cars ever made.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:48:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Some of you guys are missing the "must maintain it part"....and are sorely out of touch with how much it costs to keep some of these cars posted, running. Even basic wear items such as rotors and pads.
View Quote

Yep, for sure. I took my Lexus in for pads/rotors a few months back - made it 30k miles , and shit my pants when they said...”wellll....the F Sport rotors are 2pc” and your bill would be $1600 front/rear.

I can’t even imagine a GT3. Upwards of $8K I’d guess?

As long as I could keep the maintenance to under $800 a month and it’s not my DD (I drive a truck most of the time) then I’d go GTR3 - in this color.
Hopefully I’ll own a used 911 Turbo S with 30Kish miles in 5 years. That’s my goal
Attachment Attached File

And for the off-road rig

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:42:38 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:49:29 AM EDT
[#27]
I own one. 2019 Nardo grey Audi RS3. Low 10s on stock turbo and e85. High 10s on stock turbo and 93 pump gas with bolt ons. 4 door, virtual cockpit, awd. Plenty of grocery getting room. Beautiful color and interior. Ah, love this car. 5 cylinder symphony is amazing too

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:28:25 AM EDT
[#28]
This part right here.

Quoted:
View Quote

I see lots of Porsche 911s being posted.  Mostly newer but some older.  If this thread gives anyone the bug to buy one you should think long and hard about a couple of things.  

First, can you do most of the work yourself?  If it is an older vehicle without a lot of computerized do-dads and you are mechanically inclined and you are really, really patient (you have to be when German engineering is involved) then the answer is probably yes.

Second, do you enjoy constantly being a mechanic?  If you don't then stay away.  I spend far more time working on my 40+ year old 911 than I do driving it.  A car that old will constantly need attention.  Even with a relatively full restoration like mine has had there are lots of parts that you wouldn't think of replacing that go bad.  

Often those parts are a pain in the ass to get to on the vehicle.  For instance, I just replaced the main fuel pressure line.  That line runs from the tank through the interior of the car in a very narrow tunnel, to the rear line accumulator hose.  The part was not hideously expensive by Porsche standards at around $200.  However, it requires you to tear apart the interior carpeting to get to the tunnel access ports, remove the shift column (which then necessitates several hours making tiny adjustments to the shift linkage when you put it back together) and then snaking the line through the tunnel using a string that you thread through when you remove the old line.

This repair takes a competent shop about a day to accomplish and bills at close to 2K (YMMV).  You will be dealing with this stuff constantly with an older foreign sports car.  

This is why I usually suggest to people that want a weekend car that they buy an older American muscle car.  They are far easier to work on and the parts are orders of magnitude cheaper unless you are chasing HP and performance that was never in the stock vehicle in the first place.    

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:51:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:11:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yep, for sure. I took my Lexus in for pads/rotors a few months back - made it 30k miles , and shit my pants when they said...”wellll....the F Sport rotors are 2pc” and your bill would be $1600 front/rear.

As long as I could keep the maintenance to under $800 a month and it’s not my DD (I drive a truck most of the time) then I’d go GTR3 - in this color.
Hopefully I’ll own a used 911 Turbo S with 30Kish miles in 5 years. That’s my goal
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126656/959FC070-CE31-4F2B-AEE7-071C7AFC5D50_jpe-1390153.JPG

And for the off-road rig

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126656/A9952BE9-C8E6-4495-B86C-F9FF3748CA31_jpe-1390154.JPG
View Quote

I think the wingless RSs look pretty cool, although I do like the big RS wings too. I think the PCCB pads/rotors are over $10k per axel in most cases, I've read that a lot of guys will put steel rotors on for track days.

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Attachment Attached File

Early 1980’s Toyota Land Cruiser BJ-43, turbo diesel 5 speed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's no joke.

When I bought the 2010 Challenger SRT (since traded away) it came with a promo: $2,000 credit at the parts counter, presumably for dress up and performance parts.

First thing on my list was front brake rotors and pads. SRT's have upgraded, Brembo brakes. Just those parts were around $600 if I recall. Certainly not exotic ceramics and the like found on German sports cars, but also not something you'll come out of Vatozone with for under $100.

Funny part, I didn't keep the car long enough, or drive it hard enough, to wear out the front brakes. If anyone needs a front Brembo kit that fits a 2010 SRT send me a PM and I'll cut you a deal if I can find them LOL.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This part right here.

I see lots of Porsche 911s being posted.  Mostly newer but some older.  If this thread gives anyone the bug to buy one you should think long and hard about a couple of things.  

First, can you do most of the work yourself?  If it is an older vehicle without a lot of computerized do-dads and you are mechanically inclined and you are really, really patient (you have to be when German engineering is involved) then the answer is probably yes.

Second, do you enjoy constantly being a mechanic?  If you don't then stay away.  I spend far more time working on my 40+ year old 911 than I do driving it.  A car that old will constantly need attention.  Even with a relatively full restoration like mine has had there are lots of parts that you wouldn't think of replacing that go bad.  

Often those parts are a pain in the ass to get to on the vehicle.  For instance, I just replaced the main fuel pressure line.  That line runs from the tank through the interior of the car in a very narrow tunnel, to the rear line accumulator hose.  The part was not hideously expensive by Porsche standards at around $200.  However, it requires you to tear apart the interior carpeting to get to the tunnel access ports, remove the shift column (which then necessitates several hours making tiny adjustments to the shift linkage when you put it back together) and then snaking the line through the tunnel using a string that you thread through when you remove the old line.

This repair takes a competent shop about a day to accomplish and bills at close to 2K (YMMV).  You will be dealing with this stuff constantly with an older foreign sports car.  

This is why I usually suggest to people that want a weekend car that they buy an older American muscle car.  They are far easier to work on and the parts are orders of magnitude cheaper unless you are chasing HP and performance that was never in the stock vehicle in the first place.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This part right here.

Quoted:

This can’t be stressed enough.

Also add in that many parts for Sports and Exotic cars can be near unobtainable. I’ve been looking for years for A couple of particular parts for older cars, but brand new and under warranty isn’t always easier. I have a friend with a Maserati that sat for months, disassembled, at the dealer, waiting for a part.

The cost of that dream car is only a small part of the equation of ownership expenses. Maintenance is often between $3-5.00 per mile. Even if you don’t drive it the clock never stops ticking. Every 3, 5, or 7 years there is still thousands of dollars of maintenance required.

I describe owning a Ferrari as like having a second wife.

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#35]
With those guidelines, I'll go with a 2004 Corvette Z06 or a 1957-1960 Cadillac ElDorado Brougham.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I would like to have my former Callaway Aerobody ZR-1 with Doug Rippie Motorsports LT5, back in my garage again. Sold it in 2003, when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer.

https://i.ibb.co/yW2qvRn/55933730-10214506897531148-7115499837138665472-n.jpg
View Quote

Wood ploughdrive
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:15:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

LO23
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I own one. 2019 Nardo grey Audi RS3. Low 10s on stock turbo and e85. High 10s on stock turbo and 93 pump gas with bolt ons. 4 door, virtual cockpit, awd. Plenty of grocery getting room. Beautiful color and interior. Ah, love this car. 5 cylinder symphony is amazing too

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah319/Jonathanevo9/FullSizeR0011_zpsrwedk6pe.jpg

View Quote

But can't turn for shit....
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#39]
C6 ZR1.  I'm simple.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This can’t be stressed enough.

Also add in that many parts for Sports and Exotic cars can be near unobtainable. I’ve been looking for years for A couple of particular parts for older cars, but brand new and under warranty isn’t always easier. I have a friend with a Maserati that sat for months, disassembled, at the dealer, waiting for a part.

The cost of that dream car is only a small part of the equation of ownership expenses. Maintenance is often between $3-5.00 per mile. Even if you don’t drive it the clock never stops ticking. Every 3, 5, or 7 years there is still thousands of dollars of maintenance required.

I describe owning a Ferrari as like having a second wife.

View Quote

911's are an order of magnitude cheaper than Ferraris to maintain and are fairly reliable as well.

That's why they're being posted so much in this thread.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

911's are an order of magnitude cheaper than Ferraris to maintain and are fairly reliable as well.

View Quote

I know several people who own 996 turbos, have given them stick for nearly 20 years and beyond normal maint had very few issues and none engine related.

There is a known issue with the radiators at the front but that’s an easy fix to prevent.

I’d go 992 turbo for this reason given the constraints of the op.

Because I couldn’t afford to run a superfast or 918
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve had 911s.

I have a 987 keeper.

Porsches are cheaper and more reliable, until they aren’t. Almost like they have an expiration date.

ETA: I turn my own wrenches. I have numerous Porsche friends, including one who is partnered in a Porsche dealership, and another who is a partner in a Porsche centric repair, restoration, and customization facility.

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Lancia Delta S4.
Yes upkeep would be difficult (impossible)
Yes it wouldn't be fun getting in or out.
Yes it would be loud and uncomfortable driving.
But I'd be driving with the biggest smile on my face as I pulled into the grocery store

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#44]
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 with a 6spd in sunset orange metallic.  Would do HCI, exhaust and suspension/brakes and new wheels.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I’ve had 911s.

I have a 987 keeper.

Porsches are cheaper and more reliable, until they aren’t. Almost like they have an expiration date.

ETA: I turn my own wrenches. I have numerous Porsche friends, including one who is partnered in a Porsche dealership, and another who is a partner in a Porsche centric repair, restoration, and customization facility.

View Quote

But what does that look like vs classic or Italian machines?

DK-Prof's mustang and a 458 are going to be more expensive to keep on the road vs 911 that suddenly becomes more expensive to repair.  Even the IMS issues are a relatively cheap affair compared to true exotics are they not?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

DK-Prof's mustang and a 458 are going to be more expensive to keep on the road vs 911 that suddenly becomes more expensive to repair.  Even the IMS issues are a relatively cheap affair compared to true exotics are they not?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve had 911s.

I have a 987 keeper.

No.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No.
View Quote

Well he's got a warning to all classic car owners 2 pages back.  

I'll edit it because I may be exaggerating.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Classic cars are no where close to modern cars as far as them cranking when you want them to or making it the whole way on a long distance trip without a repair

But, they are so much easier and less costly to repair especially if you don’t get hung up on having original parts
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Any one of these
Kirkham aluminum body Daytona Coupe reproduction
RCR aluminum monocoque GT40 reproduction in mki gulf-wide-body configuration
Singer 911 (964 backdate)

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top