Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:
Still the best musical performance in an anime, IMO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vrfvQpK5wM
View Quote

Robotech - We Will Win - Yellow Lancer

Meh, it doesn't even beat out the cross dressing singer from robotech.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:41:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mort:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDcJWaSj2nY

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDcJWaSj2nY

Mine has Brittney “Auditory Butter” Karbowski on the lead vocals.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey how much did you guys enjoy One Punch Man?

One of the biggest animes I haven’t watched I’ve never been to enthused on it just something about seeing the MC in a super hero outfit with a derp face all the time, I’m way behind on a bunch of stuff at the moment but should this be something I watch soon? Or was it a lot of mainstream hype?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:

One of the biggest animes I haven’t watched I’ve never been to enthused on it just something about seeing the MC in a super hero outfit with a derp face all the time, I’m way behind on a bunch of stuff at the moment but should this be something I watch soon? Or was it a lot of mainstream hype?
View Quote

I've not seen a single episode.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I liked the first season a lot. For a series about a comically over-powered man there was a lot of practically minded stuff. The Paradisers were essentially communist revolutionaries in power armor.

The second season... What a fucking train wreck. I couldn't make myself watch more than one episode.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Gotta rep it too

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/517465/F835368F-E327-4D71-BF23-32C334BDEA22_jpe-2296825.JPG

It really is just a show with a simple premise that fucking nails it, when I’m watching a new cute girls do cute things show I always find myself comparing it to K-on! (Or Non Non Byori) I’ve rewatched the shit out of it too I just don’t ever seem to get bored of it
View Quote

You can't really find this full scene anywhere but it's one of the best built up payoffs in any show

?????? DEATH DEVIL - LOVE [ Instrumental MIX ]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

S1>S2, but I didn't fine it awful, there were still funny moments in it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:11:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By iliketatertots:

That is quite interesting.  I am not aware of a site that is free with no adds that has licensing for any of the shows that Funimation has.  Please show me the site where it is legally "available elsewhere for free" so I can go there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ConcernedCitizen:

I've already written them off after seeing the exact same ad 4 out of 5 times in one ad segment.

Their marketing approach is ridiculous... They are literally taking something that is available elsewhere for free, making it worse, and then expecting you to pay for the privilege of returning it to its unmodified state.
I have no desire to let them hold my time hostage in exchange for money.

That is quite interesting.  I am not aware of a site that is free with no adds that has licensing for any of the shows that Funimation has.  Please show me the site where it is legally "available elsewhere for free" so I can go there.

This. The last time I checked, all companies want to make money, and with Funimation, it's either through 'Subs', or ad revenue (and yes I know there are others also, so save it). They probably don't have many advertisers, as the majority on the site are paying members, so why waste advertising $$ for so few views, hence the repeated ad's (and I'm sure it does have a psychological effect too) and I also remember CR's 'free' stuff being the exact same way.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

I haven't tried that one yet.

I've gearing up to watch Police in a Pod.  For the cover art alone.

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/piap_anime_poster.jpg

I'll definitely have to give Tribe 9 a look.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:
Originally Posted By BB868:

I liked it too

Are you watching Genius Prince? I thought Ep 7 was the best yet.

As far as worrying about what others (here) are or not watching, I have a total ZFG attitude about it, while they're discussing the show's they never finished-and why you shouldn't either-, I'm currently watching 28 show's this season, and enjoying all of them to one extent or another (and catching up on other older show's).

Here is my 'weird' recommendation for Monday (not counting Sabiki Bisco) Tribe 9.

I haven't tried that one yet.

I've gearing up to watch Police in a Pod.  For the cover art alone.

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/piap_anime_poster.jpg

I'll definitely have to give Tribe 9 a look.

Another season Fav Sgt Fuji is awesome. It is more of a "Dramaity" then straight comedy, it goes into dark subject matter (Ep 2 or 3 deals with the rape and molestation of a girl by her stepdad) and several of the jokes are a bit 'inside', but relatable enough for anyone.

A bit shocked there hasn't been a beach episode yet.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Just caught Girls Last Tour on Prime

Very very good.  I am going to pick up the Manga for this.

The series follows two girls, Yuuri and Chito, as they navigate the ruins of civilization after an unknown apocalypse. As they travel in their Kettenkrad, they seek food and supplies while surviving day-to-day, sometimes encountering other survivors during their journey.
View Quote
It is very chill and pretty depressive. Don't go into it expecting crazy action.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Webdood:
Just caught Girls Last Tour on Prime

Very very good.  I am going to pick up the Manga for this.

It is very chill and pretty depressive. Don't go into it expecting crazy any action.
View Quote

FIFY from my take of watching the first four episodes. Too boring for me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for all the replies regarding One Punch man, I don’t think I’ll be going out of my way to watch it… maybe sometime though who knows
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 11:14:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Agilt] [#14]

View Quote

Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

View Quote

Yall should fix that, found it fairly entertaining. It's been a while, but I think 2 seasons. First season has dub and sub, second is sub only(unless they dubbed it recently). I think first season is a bit better than second, second from what I remember bogs a bit.  No great epic, just a dude that trained hard.

Saitima's derp face makes it though IMO

ETA: Hesperus hits on it too. Seconds season might definitely be worse than what I remember
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Crunchyroll.com just uploaded a ton of shows tagged as new since I went to sleep last night.  Did they just upload all of funimations catalog last night?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Agilt:

Yall should fix that, found it fairly entertaining. It's been a while, but I think 2 seasons. First season has dub and sub, second is sub only(unless they dubbed it recently). I think first season is a bit better than second, second from what I remember bogs a bit.  No great epic, just a dude that trained hard.

ETA: Hesperus hits on it too. Seconds season might definitely be worse than what I remember
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

I thought One Punch Man season one was really funny. I have only ever watched the Sub so I can't comment on the dub and I have never watched season 2 because it is a Hulu exclusive and I don't go there often enough to bother.  I would recommend it but I wouldn't necessarily put it at the top of the list if you have very limited to watch anime.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Crunchyroll.com just uploaded a ton of shows tagged as new since I went to sleep last night.  Did they just upload all of funimations catalog last night?
View Quote

Pretty much yes.  I just got an email from them saying they combined the shows from Funimation and Wakanim to Crunchyroll.

From the email

Huge news: Anime just powered up! Funimation, which serves millions of anime fans in over 52 countries and 10 languages, will be unifying under the Crunchyroll brand. This move will include Funimation’s subsidiary, Wakanim, as well as Crunchyroll’s VRV to create one subscription service for our anime fans worldwide.

What does this mean?

This means all your anime, all on one platform. Starting today, tons of shows and movies from Funimation and Wakanim will begin arriving on Crunchyroll—so you’ll get more dubs, more subs, more everything. That includes titles available now like My Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul and Yu Yu Hakusho alongside favorites like Cowboy Bebop and Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation, all under one subscription! Check out the list of new arrivals on Crunchyroll, with much more to come!

This also means new series in the upcoming Spring season (the biggest on record—stay tuned!) and beyond will only stream on Crunchyroll. Moving forward, Funimation will only add new episodes of continuing series, which means Funimation users will want to move to a Crunchyroll account as soon as possible.

That’s why now, as a welcome to the new Crunchyroll family, Funimation, Wakanim, and VRV subscribers get a special deal for 60 days of Crunchyroll Premium free! Over the next few days, qualified Funimation, Wakanim, and VRV subscribers will receive an email with their unique link to redeem.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Speaking of streaming, sounds like Crunchyroll is going to be the main go-to since the merger dust is starting to settle?

I thinned down to just funimation last year for a while to see where everything ended up.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:07:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Speaking of streaming, sounds like Crunchyroll is going to be the main go-to since the merger dust is starting to settle?

I thinned down to just funimation last year for a while to see where everything ended up.
View Quote

It does look that way. I mostly migrated to VRV since they have more than "just" CR, and of course my watch list and viewing activity didn't sync over. And now all that's moving back to CR and (as of yet) there's no way for that same info to flow back to CR - and of course they say they're working on it but there's no way to know when that might happen.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Another season Fav Sgt Fuji is awesome. It is more of a "Dramaity" then straight comedy, it goes into dark subject matter (Ep 2 or 3 deals with the rape and molestation of a girl by her stepdad) and several of the jokes are a bit 'inside', but relatable enough for anyone.

View All Quotes

That's what I was expecting of it.  Well not the rape but it said sienen and after watching the first episode I felt the tone was right up my alley.

It's honestly one of my favorites.  The first season is probably one of the best animated shows in existence. They brought a dream team in the anime sphere to put it together. The second season... not so much.

However, it's possible to just watch the first season and let it stand on it's own. Which is only twelve episodes.

Also best thing about one punch man is you can literally watch the first 5 or 10 minutes of the first episode and see what the whole thing is about. So if you see that and hate it. You'll know you can drop it there.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Pretty much yes.  I just got an email from them saying they combined the shows from Funimation and Wakanim to Crunchyroll.

From the email

Huge news: Anime just powered up! Funimation, which serves millions of anime fans in over 52 countries and 10 languages, will be unifying under the Crunchyroll brand. This move will include Funimation’s subsidiary, Wakanim, as well as Crunchyroll’s VRV to create one subscription service for our anime fans worldwide.

What does this mean?

This means all your anime, all on one platform. Starting today, tons of shows and movies from Funimation and Wakanim will begin arriving on Crunchyroll—so you’ll get more dubs, more subs, more everything. That includes titles available now like My Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul and Yu Yu Hakusho alongside favorites like Cowboy Bebop and Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation, all under one subscription! Check out the list of new arrivals on Crunchyroll, with much more to come!

This also means new series in the upcoming Spring season (the biggest on record—stay tuned!) and beyond will only stream on Crunchyroll. Moving forward, Funimation will only add new episodes of continuing series, which means Funimation users will want to move to a Crunchyroll account as soon as possible.

That’s why now, as a welcome to the new Crunchyroll family, Funimation, Wakanim, and VRV subscribers get a special deal for 60 days of Crunchyroll Premium free! Over the next few days, qualified Funimation, Wakanim, and VRV subscribers will receive an email with their unique link to redeem.
View Quote

I wonder how long it will take to fully move all of Funimation's library to CR?  I did a quick scan of a few of my favorite titles and they either aren't there or they're there, but not the dubbed versions Funimation has.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:35:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iliketatertots] [#22]
Originally Posted By Commander_Keen:

It does look that way. I mostly migrated to VRV since they have more than "just" CR, and of course my watch list and viewing activity didn't sync over. And now all that's moving back to CR and (as of yet) there's no way for that same info to flow back to CR - and of course they say they're working on it but there's no way to know when that might happen.
View Quote

I just transferred my watchlists manually from VRV and Funimation to Crunchyroll but I will not be dropping my subscription to Funimation just yet.  There are 18 shows in my Funimation queue that are not on Crunchyroll yet including some newer shows.  Arifureta, Realist Hero, Super Cub, Banished from the Hero's Party, and Mieruko-Chan are not on there yet.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

For me, its the performance of Chopin's Ballad No. 1 in the next to last episode of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.

I could stumble upon Joe Jenkins playing it, immediately recognize it, but I might not be able to hold myself together well enough to verbally communicate what it is or where its from.

If you don't know, Joe Jenkins is a guy with a piano that does shit like this:

If Strangers Recognize ANIME SONGS, They Win Money
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 2:14:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#24]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

For me, its the performance of Chopin's Ballad No. 1 in the next to last episode of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.

I could stumble upon Joe Jenkins playing it, immediately recognize it, but I might not be able to hold myself together well enough to verbally communicate what it is or where its from.

If you don't know, Joe Jenkins is a guy with a piano that does shit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo_4nUJrRHY
View Quote

Is it bad when I think his piano version of Gurenge sounds better than the actual song?

This person does a real good job of it as well.

Gurenge - Demon Slayer OP [Piano]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

I really enjoyed it.  It’s a fun new take on the “OP hero” trope.  S1 was definitely better than S2, but S2 is still enjoyable, IMO.

There is also a supervillain dominatrix which is probably your speed.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Sexy-Cosplay-and-Nerd-Girls/142-2359844/&page=7#i97559871

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 3:09:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#26]
I came here to post the Funimation to Crunchyroll move, but I see it's already been discussed

Hopefully that means Crunchyroll will make a Samsung TV app, and hopefully it will work better. All my TVs are Samsung...

Of course, I could move one of my consoles to the other room to watch while the wife sleeps

ETA: I also canceled my CR membership to see where things went. It's a shame I can't transfer my Funimation subscription at 5.99. Now I have to pay more
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:06:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iliketatertots] [#27]
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:
I came here to post the Funimation to Crunchyroll move, but I see it's already been discussed

Hopefully that means Crunchyroll will make a Samsung TV app, and hopefully it will work better. All my TVs are Samsung...

Of course, I could move one of my consoles to the other room to watch while the wife sleeps

ETA: I also canceled my CR membership to see where things went. It's a shame I can't transfer my Funimation subscription at 5.99. Now I have to pay more
View Quote

True it will cost more but there were some damn good shows on each platform that weren't on the other.  Now you will be able to get them all.  If you want to justify it think of it as $5 for Funimation and $5 for Crunchyroll.  I don't know if that will help but it's a pretty good justification.

It will actually save money once they complete the merger.  I had Funimation, VRV, and HiDive.  Even though I paid yearly the monthly cost would have been $22 for all three.  Now I will just have Crunchyroll at $10 per month and HiDive for $4 per month once they mover everything over from Funimation.  

I am curious about what happens to the Funimation digital shows I got when I purchased the BluRay for several series.  I want to know if they are going to move them over as well.  Even though they were included with the BluRay I technically paid for them.  Was that money wasted now because of the merger?  They said they are working on that but who knows what that means.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#28]

True it will cost more but there were some damn good shows on each platform that weren't on the other.  Now you will be able to get them all.  If you want to justify it think of it as $5 for Funimation and $5 for Crunchyroll.  I don't know if that will help but it's a pretty good justification.

It will actually save money once they complete the merger.  I had Funimation, VRV, and HiDive.  Even though I paid yearly the monthly cost would have been $22 for all three.  Now I will just have Crunchyroll at $10 per month and HiDive for $4 per month once they mover everything over from Funimation.  

I am curious about what happens to the Funimation digital shows I got when I purchased the BluRay for several series.  I want to know if they are going to move them over as well.  Even though they were included with the BluRay I technically paid for them.  Was that money wasted now because of the merger?  They said they are working on that but who knows what that means.
View Quote
True. It is less than when I was paying for all three.

I looked through their FAQs. Looks like they are working on transferring purchases as well as watch lists. So I can keep my favorites once all is done.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Right now it's all a hot mess. I've only barely dipped my toe into the 10,000 FAQ links, but I also pay yearly, do we get a prorated refund, or will it roll into my CR account ?!? ( I sub to Fun, CR and Hidive)

The only link about if you sub to both already is about watch list and that shit.

I guess I can email and wait two weeks and get a boiler plate answer that doesn't actually answer anything

If anyone has found a link or answer, please share.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:43:43 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I really enjoyed the deadpan humor. Have only seen the first season but would be willing to watch another season’s worth…

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#31]

Right now it's all a hot mess. I've only barely dipped my toe into the 10,000 FAQ links, but I also pay yearly, do we get a prorated refund, or will it roll into my CR account ?!? ( I sub to Fun, CR and Hidive)

The only link about if you sub to both already is about watch list and that shit.

I guess I can email and wait two weeks and get a boiler plate answer that doesn't actually answer anything

View Quote
I haven't seen any info on that. Only that current Funimation subscribers that aren't paying for CR get a free 60 days. Also a bunch of "we're working on it" for transferring watch lists and history.

Hopefully they get it all transfered properly. I have a huge watch list on Funimation, it would suck to manually re-add it.

I did find this in their standard FAQs, so maybe this would be "special circumstances".
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#32]
Man I think I'm going to drop Hulu now, don't see the point anymore if everything is on CR. The only one I don't see is Realist on there.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#33]
At least in all the chaos, The Rising of the Shield Hero is coming.

Fuckin loved the first season.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#34]
I haven't seen any info on that. Only that current Funimation subscribers that aren't paying for CR get a free 60 days. Also a bunch of "we're working on it" for transferring watch lists and history.

Hopefully they get it all transfered properly. I have a huge watch list on Funimation, it would suck to manually re-add it.

I did find this in their standard FAQs, so maybe this would be "special circumstances".
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/SmartSelect_20220301-144416_Chrome_jpg-2297936.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/SmartSelect_20220301-144416_Chrome_jpg-2297936.JPG

The comment section on CR is off the chain, I'd ask a question there, but I'm serving my third 'ban' right now (My views on Wu-Flu go against the narrative) Not one question about money though.

Thanks for the screen grab, I'll use it in my email question to them with "special Circumstances" highlighted

I wonder how long the Funimation site will be up, if it's for another 6 months yet, I might not care that much, just use it to watch older shows in my mega queue.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#35]

The comment section on CR is off the chain, I'd ask a question there, but I'm serving my third 'ban' right now (My views on Wu-Flu go against the narrative) Not one question about money though.

Thanks for the screen grab, I'll use it in my email question to them with "special Circumstances" highlighted

I wonder how long the Funimation site will be up, if it's for another 6 months yet, I might not care that much, just use it to watch older shows in my mega queue.
View All Quotes

Hopefully it's up until after everything is transferred. And hopefully they at least partially refund the year long subscriptions.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:14:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#36]
At least in all the chaos, The Rising of the Shield Hero is coming.

Fuckin loved the first season.
View Quote

I loved it up until episode 15.

I really liked it up until episode 21.

Also: Filo > Raphtalia
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:45:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Just started watching The Irregular at Magic High School today and am about 6 episodes in.

Over the weekend, I binge-watched Hensuki.

WTF is with Japan and incest?  Does every girl in Japan want to bang her older brother?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 11:23:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iliketatertots] [#38]
Originally Posted By XeroSygnal:
Just started watching The Irregular at Magic High School today and am about 6 episodes in.

WTF is with Japan and incest?  Does every girl in Japan want to bang her older brother?
View Quote

The sister brother dynamic aside I love The Irregular at Magic High School.  I have the light novels that I am going to read I just have to get through a couple other series first.  If you like that show check out The Honour Student at Magic High School.  It has the same characters but the story is told from Miyuki's perspective.  And also watch The Reminiscence Arc.  It is the back story to the siblings story.  

Hensuki is just plain funny.  I have watched that twice now just for the laughs.  

EDIT  Putting a small thought in spoilers in case you haven't watched the last episode or missed when they talked about it.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

@DprvdDgnrt
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#40]

The sister brother dynamic aside I love The Irregular at Magic High School.  I have the light novels that I am going to read I just have to get through a couple other series first.  If you like that show check out The Honour Student at Magic High School.  It has the same characters but the story is told from Miyuki's perspective.  And also watch The Reminiscence Arc.  It is the back story to the siblings story.  

Hensuki is just plain funny.  I have watched that twice now just for the laughs.  

EDIT  Putting a small thought in spoilers in case you haven't watched the last episode or missed when they talked about it.

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Thanks for the recommendations.  I'll check out Honor at Magic High School and the Reminiscence Arc once I'm done with the original.  This series reminds me of The Misfit of Demon King Academy which I liked.

Hensuki was hilarious at parts.  Especially with some of the deadpan responses of the MC.

Link Posted: 3/2/2022 12:13:11 AM EDT
[#41]

@DprvdDgnrt
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2022 12:39:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 12:57:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:

Dub trash
View All Quotes

Dub trash

Brittney Karbowski has the voice of an angel.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 1:01:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 1:10:00 AM EDT
[#45]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HU1POfkFhk
View All Quotes

Dub trash

Brittney Karbowski has the voice of an angel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HU1POfkFhk

With YouTube’s recommendation algorithm I’m not clicking on anything with a virtual YouTuber (or whatever-the-fuck) in the thumbnail.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 3:57:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 4:21:36 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote
According to the training films... yes every last one of them want to screw their older brothers.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 4:52:24 AM EDT
[#48]
According to the training films... yes every last one of them want to screw their older brothers.
View All Quotes

That’s not fair.  Some of them just want to screw their older cousin.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 4:59:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#49]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/2/2022 5:57:57 AM EDT
[#50]
I know marrying your cousin in Japan is allowed, but is it still socially frowned upon by most people?
Page / 762
Who watches Anime? (Page 507 of 762)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top