Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Who watches Anime? (Page 511 of 763)
Page / 763
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 3:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
One month until the best waifu in all of anime, Kurumi Tokisaki, returns.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:
One month until the best waifu in all of anime, Kurumi Tokisaki, returns.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/DA13A342-D182-4F76-9FA3-B960837B738A_jpe-2306268.JPG
View Quote

I enjoyed that show, lol.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Just got this over the weekend.  Only 3 bucks at my local good will.  I always wonder what weebs are trashing their collections or throwing out the stuff they don't like.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81opQg2rJxL._RI_.jpg

Just got this over the weekend.  Only 3 bucks at my local good will.  I always wonder what weebs are trashing their collections or throwing out the stuff they don't like.
View Quote

I will sell most of my guns before I let any of my 25 year-old Chinatown knockoff anime dvds go.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

I will sell most of my guns before I let any of my 25 year-old Chinatown knockoff anime dvds go.
View Quote

the only anime I have gotten rid of was this...

And another title from the same time period both in VHS
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Somebody's mom was cleaning out the basement.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

I finished the novel a few months ago and have been meaning to watch this. Thanks for the reminder.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Who said Overlord wasn't wholesome?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/6C297E36-33AB-4CD4-A4F5-8347FAFBD181_jpe-2306219.JPG
View Quote
Nazarick has enough violence, murder, rape and torture to qualify as anime thread "wholesome".
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:44:38 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote
Someone's grandma got fed up with junior's NEET ways and donated all of their shit. I've seent it happen before. Many such cases, sad.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By mort:
Nazarick has enough violence, murder, rape and torture to qualify as anime thread "wholesome".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/6C297E36-33AB-4CD4-A4F5-8347FAFBD181_jpe-2306219.JPG

Na, The Great Tomb would still have to add some underage sexual assault and homeless underage girls being forced into prostitution to qualify as “wholesome.”
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Na, The Great Tomb would still have to add some underage sexual assault and homeless underage girls being forced into prostitution to qualify as “wholesome.”
View Quote

I forget at this point, did you ever watch/finish Higehero?

Seriously if your want to feel like your getting tucked into bed with a blanket fresh from the dryer you should
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:23:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:

Seriously if your want to feel like your getting tucked into bed with a blanket fresh from the dryer you should
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:

If I’m looking for a “getting tucked into bed with a blanket fresh from the dryer” feeling I’d prefer stuff like K-On!, Bofuri, Kuma Bear, etc. rather than stuff with underage girls getting sexually assaulted, homeless underage girls being forced into prostitution, underage girls being treated so badly they kill themselves, etc.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:55:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:25:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mort] [#14]

Na, The Great Tomb would still have to add some underage sexual assault and homeless underage girls being forced into prostitution to qualify as "wholesome."
View All Quotes

Na, The Great Tomb would still have to add some underage sexual assault and homeless underage girls being forced into prostitution to qualify as "wholesome."
Sebas rescued a homeless underage girl who was abducted by the local lord and sold into prostitution right before she died.   So you are good on the #wholesome hashtag.

Eta Also I'm sure Shaltears  girl vampire harem weren't all willing at first.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:47:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#15]
Sebas rescued a homeless underage girl who was abducted by the local lord and sold into prostitution right before she died.   So you are good on the #wholesome hashtag.

View All Quotes

That wasn’t in Nazarick though.  There’s also no way of knowing if she was underage in the anime.  Maybe she was in the LN.  I haven’t reached that chapter yet.

Shalltear’s vampire brides are pop mobs that  behave how they were programmed to behave (not to mention they definitely aren’t underage girls ).  Though of course that touches on the NPCs and their free will which is a whole other conversation.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

I guess My Dress-Up Darling/Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru has a hint of wholesomeness, then.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I guess My Dress-Up Darling/Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru has a hint of wholesomeness, then.
View All Quotes

Is there some rape in My dress up darling I didn't notice?  Gojo is pretty much at the beck and call of any girl that shows up but I'm not sure he's been raped yet.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Is there some rape in My dress up darling I didn't notice?  Gojo is pretty much at the beck and call of any girl that shows up but I'm not sure he's been raped yet.
View All Quotes

You said "rape" twice.

Finished Kemono Michi, and while the Darkness/Aqua combo in a vampire and the ant butler were amusing I can't say I thought it was near the level of Konosuba. I'm also about to completely write off AoT. It's hard to even say why I've watched most of the final season and being pot committed may well be the only reason I finish it. In an attempt to offset this I'm starting Date A Live.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Commander_Keen:

Finished Kemono Michi, and while the Darkness/Aqua combo in a vampire and the ant butler were amusing I can't say I thought it was near the level of Konosuba.
View Quote

I think pretty much everyone here that watched Kemono Michi found it to be, at the very least, mildly entertaining with the one exception I can recall being from someone who claims the animation in Demon Slayer is trash and who refuses to watch ANY anime that isn’t dubbed.  However, I don’t think anyone here said they thought it was on par with KonoSuba.  Though it’s possible they did and I missed it.  I can certainly see how someone REALLY into kemonomimi girls could think that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#20]

I'm also about to completely write off AoT. It's hard to even say why I've watched most of the final season and being pot committed may well be the only reason I finish it. In an attempt to offset this I'm starting Date A Live.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#21]

You said "rape" twice.

Finished Kemono Michi, and while the Darkness/Aqua combo in a vampire and the ant butler were amusing I can't say I thought it was near the level of Konosuba. I'm also about to completely write off AoT. It's hard to even say why I've watched most of the final season and being pot committed may well be the only reason I finish it. In an attempt to offset this I'm starting Date A Live.
View Quote

Blazing Saddles - "I like Rape"
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm just glad I was able to create such an endearing meme.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:14:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#23]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes

There was the incident where he was threatened with being reported to the cops as a pervert.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone know a good site to order anime related stickers from?

My poor man's tribute to the eight six is getting closer to completion, and I want a high quality Fujiwara Tofu Shop decal in propper proportions.

Custom is fine if price isn't too high.

Suspension and wheels will be a ways down the road, if gas and inflation ever slow down

Maybe someday I will get a modern Z car and do a Wangan Midnight's Devil Z tribute too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:43:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:

My poor man's tribute to the eight six is getting closer to completion, and I want a high quality Fujiwara Tofu Shop decal in propper proportions.

Suspension and wheels will be a ways down the road, if gas and inflation ever slow down

Maybe someday I will get a modern Z car and do a Wangan Midnight's Devil Z tribute too.
View Quote

I'd probably hit a local vinyl shop for that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

I'm looking into that as well, just hoping for better pricing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:42:35 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Kinda surprised someone doesn’t sell it as a kit.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:03:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#30]
Originally Posted By Agilt:

Kinda surprised someone doesn't sell it as a kit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Agilt:

Kinda surprised someone doesn't sell it as a kit.
A kit would be nice, and easier to come by if I had a real eight six, or even the new 86. But it's just a cousin in the family tree.

Also doesn't cost a lot for a used car
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:33:01 AM EDT
[#31]
I made up some shitty phone app photo shop ideas on what I'm doing.

What would look best, while still honoring the original. (As a side note, I have yellow fogs installed, but didn't have a good picture angle for editing after the install)

Clean with just the Tofu shop decal.
Attachment Attached File

Wrap the hood with it.
Attachment Attached File

Or wrap the hood, bumpers, and side skirts (maybe wheel arches)
Attachment Attached File

For reference:

Original before Project D
Attachment Attached File

After Project D
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:46:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mort] [#32]
I think yer going to want to raise the black stripe at least 1/3 the way up the door.  That stepped thing doesn't look right.

BTW do you take your car to the racetrack or do you just like to cosplay with your car?  I consider most shooting competitions cosplaying with guns so whatever boats your float.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:51:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#33]
I think yes going to want to raise the black stripe at least 1/3 the way up the door.  That stepped thing doesn't look right.

BTW do you take your car to the racetrack or do you just like to cosplay with your car?  I consider most shooting competitions cosplaying with guns so whatever boats your float.
View Quote
I was considering that.

That step is, unfortunately, the shape of the side skirt.

Gotta price out some quality vinyl wrap. Not doing any wrapping until I fix the minor dents here and there. That's won't be till summer though, when it's appropriate to paint.

I wish I could track it, but there is only a drag strip and dirt circle near by.

I do gun it through back roads and mountain roads. Always have, always will.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:25:24 AM EDT
[#34]
I was considering that.

Gotta price out some quality vinyl wrap. Not doing any wrapping until I fix the minor dents here and there. That's won't be till summer though, when it's appropriate to paint.

I wish I could track it, but there is only a drag strip and dirt circle near by.

View Quote
If you get near Fossil/Grass Valley area a farmer decided to build a race track in the middle of nowhere, I think it is called ORP raceway.  A couple of coworkers raced there.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:33:06 AM EDT
[#35]
If you get near Fossil/Grass Valley area a farmer decided to build a race track in the middle of nowhere, I think it is called ORP raceway.  A couple of coworkers raced there.
View All Quotes
I was considering that.

That's about a 5 and a half hour drive. I'm down in Jackson county.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:36:04 AM EDT
[#36]

What would look best, while still honoring the original. (As a side note, I have yellow fogs installed, but didn't have a good picture angle for editing after the install)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/1646893084218_jpg-2308155.JPG

Wrap the hood with it.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/1646893022734_jpg-2308156.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/1646892750207_jpg-2308157.JPG

For reference:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/initial-d-featured_jpg-2308158.JPG

After Project D
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/initial-d-ae86_jpg-2308159.JPG
View Quote

Slap a Kurumi on the hood.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:38:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#37]

Wrap the hood with it.

For reference:

After Project D

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/2B16B2F1-C7C5-4E42-BDA3-3B26C756D985_jpe-2308171.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/3EFDF8CE-8D93-433D-BF20-117BB8F1E929_png-2308173.JPG
That's a bit much for me

I like cars and anime, so I'm sticking with those themes. Car related anime on a Japanese car.

ETA: Better than my little brother's car though

The hood of his golf
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#38]
I guess he's into crazy bitches!!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:50:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brasscrossedrifles] [#39]
That's a bit much for me

I like cars and anime, so I'm sticking with those themes. Car related anime on a Japanese car.

The hood of his golf
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/Hunter_s_Car_jpg-2308177.JPG
View All Quotes
That's a bit much for me

The hood of his golf

Best girl of that series. You should worry about your brother being a BNHA fan, but his taste in girls is at least decent.

Originally Posted By treemydawg:
I guess he's into crazy bitches!!!!

Himiko is an angel.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

Best girl of that series. You should worry about your brother being a BNHA fan, but his taste in girls is at least decent.
View All Quotes
That's a bit much for me

The hood of his golf

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#41]
That's a bit much for me

The hood of his golf
View All Quotes

Wrap the hood with it.

For reference:

After Project D

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/2B16B2F1-C7C5-4E42-BDA3-3B26C756D985_jpe-2308171.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/3EFDF8CE-8D93-433D-BF20-117BB8F1E929_png-2308173.JPG
That's a bit much for me

The hood of his golf

nice
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

I'm not up on every meme, whats going on here? Himiko looks like a girl to me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

You know who that character is.  I don’t.  I saw what appeared to be a very short haircut (minus a few loose strains) and a Vegeta-ish neck.  So I thought it was a guy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#44]

You know who that character is.  I don’t.  I saw what appeared to be a very short haircut (minus a few loose strains) and a Vegeta-ish neck.  So I thought it was a guy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/67C2F862-17BE-4A5F-A915-36FE67DE8717_png-2308490.JPG
View Quote

https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Himiko_Toga
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#45]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/67C2F862-17BE-4A5F-A915-36FE67DE8717_png-2308490.JPG
View All Quotes

It is definitely a girl.

She's just a bit... aggressive.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:52:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#46]

View All Quotes

It is definitely a girl.

She's just a bit... aggressive.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-zbtQnWkAAoRSl.jpg

The character doesn’t look like a guy.  I thought the art on the hood was a guy.  Though if you already knew who the character was I can see how it wouldn’t.

It’s a shame the MC on that show is one of the biggest bitch boy MCs I’ve ever seen.  They seem to have some potentially interesting characters.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Honestly I’ve watched afew seasons of MHA and that girl is one of the best in show but I never woulda knew it was her on the hood without being told
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#48]
His hood wrap is fan art. Perhaps why it doesn't look right

You can always do something like this
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#49]

Wrap the hood with it.

For reference:

After Project D
View Quote

I would do the logo, hood, and a line from the top of the front brake-vent down. (Just on the outside corner back to the wheel arch) And from the beltline down on the door, (with a level line carrying into the wheel arches) the rear valence should have a line approximately in line with those.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By SC4eyes:

I would do the logo, hood, and a line from the top of the front brake-vent down. (Just on the outside corner back to the wheel arch) And from the beltline down on the door, (with a level line carrying into the wheel arches) the rear valence should have a line approximately in line with those.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SC4eyes:

Wrap the hood with it.

For reference:

After Project D

So basically as close as possible to the real deal?

I am considering that, but I'm also leaning towards working with this car's body lines. I'll have to pull up photoshop on my PC to mess around with it.

There is at least 24 model years of styling differences, so a modern take shouldn't be too bad
Page / 763
Who watches Anime? (Page 511 of 763)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top