User Panel

Site Notices
Who watches Anime? (Page 512 of 763)
Page / 763
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:
So basically as close as possible to the real deal?

I am considering that, but I'm also leaning towards working with this car's body lines. I'll have to pull up photoshop on my PC to mess around with it.

There is at least 24 model years of styling differences, so a modern take shouldn't be too bad
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SC4eyes:
I made up some shitty phone app photo shop ideas on what I'm doing.

What would look best, while still honoring the original. (As a side note, I have yellow fogs installed, but didn't have a good picture angle for editing after the install)

Clean with just the Tofu shop decal.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/1646893084218_jpg-2308155.JPG

Wrap the hood with it.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/1646893022734_jpg-2308156.JPG

Or wrap the hood, bumpers, and side skirts (maybe wheel arches)
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/1646892750207_jpg-2308157.JPG

For reference:

Original before Project D
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/initial-d-featured_jpg-2308158.JPG

After Project D
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/initial-d-ae86_jpg-2308159.JPG

I would do the logo, hood, and a line from the top of the front brake-vent down. (Just on the outside corner back to the wheel arch) And from the beltline down on the door, (with a level line carrying into the wheel arches) the rear valence should have a line approximately in line with those.

I am considering that, but I'm also leaning towards working with this car's body lines. I'll have to pull up photoshop on my PC to mess around with it.

There is at least 24 model years of styling differences, so a modern take shouldn't be too bad

Yep, I'd work with the vehicle's actual lines and components versus trying "make it look" more like the original.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a bit much for me

I like cars and anime, so I'm sticking with those themes. Car related anime on a Japanese car.

ETA: Better than my little brother's car though

The hood of his golf
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/Hunter_s_Car_jpg-2308177.JPG
View Quote
That's actually fresh as fuck and one of the better itasha jobs I've seen.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

Yep, I'd work with the vehicle's actual lines and components versus trying "make it look" more like the original.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
I made up some shitty phone app photo shop ideas on what I'm doing.

What would look best, while still honoring the original. (As a side note, I have yellow fogs installed, but didn't have a good picture angle for editing after the install)

Clean with just the Tofu shop decal.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/1646893084218_jpg-2308155.JPG

Wrap the hood with it.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/1646893022734_jpg-2308156.JPG

Or wrap the hood, bumpers, and side skirts (maybe wheel arches)

For reference:

Original before Project D
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/initial-d-featured_jpg-2308158.JPG

After Project D
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/initial-d-ae86_jpg-2308159.JPG

I would do the logo, hood, and a line from the top of the front brake-vent down. (Just on the outside corner back to the wheel arch) And from the beltline down on the door, (with a level line carrying into the wheel arches) the rear valence should have a line approximately in line with those.

That's why my phone mockups only touched bumpers and side skirt areas other than the hood.

Looking at more stills from the anime, I can get away without wider wheels. Just a slight drop, just barely tucking tread, will pull it together.

Maybe clean up the previous owners curb rash and repaint. That's half the wheel and suspension budget cut out

Still going to put coilovers on, and a strut tower brace. 'Cause I actually drive in ways that could use the stiffening.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Regarding the most recent episode of Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest...

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Hajime is acquiring quite an impressive harem.  

- 300+ year old blonde vampire loli (OP)

- Busty bunny girl (OP)

- High School crush

- Darkness' cousin that can turn into a dragon (OP)

- Cute teacher

- Merfolk MILF
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:
Regarding the most recent episode of Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest...

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Right there with you was wondering the same thing when I watched it today.

I think I've missed an entire section of plot somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

Have they even mentioned her future seeing ability since the "I want Hajime to take my virginity" scene?

It was a big part of the first few episodes we see her in and then the story (at least the anime) seemed to just forget about it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Have they even mentioned her future seeing ability since the "I want Hajime to take my virginity" scene?

It was a big part of the first few episodes we see her in and then the story (at least the anime) seemed to just forget about it.
View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

That's why I said "I'm sure we've all forgotten"

It's pretty OP on it's own so forgetting it exists is probably better narratively.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

God help me, I liked season one so much that I've started reading through the LNs. There's some more context there:

Click To View Spoiler
The LNs are... not great... but they at least provide a lot more exposition on what's happening.  I really wish the anime had been given enough budget and episodes to fill in some of the absurd gaps in the narrative.  And I don't know what Mickey-mouse outfit they hired to do their cost-saving CGI monsters, but they look like something out of a freshman-year digital arts project from 1997.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MrFisher:

God help me, I liked season one so much that I've started reading through the LNs. There's some more context there:

Click To View Spoiler
The LNs are... not great... but they at least provide a lot more exposition on what's happening.  I really wish the anime had been given enough budget and episodes to fill in some of the absurd gaps in the narrative.  And I don't know what Mickey-mouse outfit they hired to do their cost-saving CGI monsters, but they look like something out of a freshman-year digital arts project from 1997.

View Quote

I may not be thinking of the correct show but wasn't the first season of Arifureta almost cancelled halfway through or something because there were huge problems with the animation company and the quality of their work?  I believe the only reason there is a season 2 is because a different studio is doing the animation.  I have no idea if the second season animation is better though because I haven't started it yet.  

I started JoJo's bizarre adventure and have been working my way through that while keeping up with AoT and Realist Hero.  I just finished Diamond is Unbreakable and will probably start Golden Wind tomorrow so once I get through that I'll start watching some more of this seasons anime.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Who said Overlord wasn’t wholesome?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/6C297E36-33AB-4CD4-A4F5-8347FAFBD181_jpe-2306219.JPG
View Quote

This continues for three episodes until he pulls out the Ultimate Vambraces of Tucking in and then the season ends.

I Iike Overlord but the last minute easy button gets irksome.

I'm going to re-watch it when I get a bit of time. I've lost track of the levels, lore characters and power levels
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#14]

"It smells like sex in here."
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 10:57:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

This continues for three episodes until he pulls out the Ultimate Vambraces of Tucking in and then the season ends.

I'm going to re-watch it when I get a bit of time. I've lost track of the levels, lore characters and power levels
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:
Who said Overlord wasn’t wholesome?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/6C297E36-33AB-4CD4-A4F5-8347FAFBD181_jpe-2306219.JPG

“Last minute easy button”?  Besides maybe his fight with best girl Ainz was spamming the easy button all series long.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#16]

“Last minute easy button”?  Besides maybe his fight with best girl Ainz was spamming the easy button all series long.
View Quote

It was always fun watching him toy with people and tank their most powerful attacks like it was nothing.

I still think his character progression was the best part.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ConcernedCitizen:

It was always fun watching him toy with people and tank their most powerful attacks like it was nothing.

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Ainz seems to be on the ropes and then he drops a “everything that has happened so far… *dramatic pause*…. has gone exactly according to my plan.”

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#18]
I had previously made a comment about how picking a show based solely on the title was a crap shoot, but sometimes the gamble pays off!

I recently stumbled across "Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?", and I think it's easily one of my top five favorites, right up there with KonoSuba, Kemono Michi, and How Not to Summon a Demon Lord.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Ainz seems to be on the ropes and then he drops a “everything that has happened so far… *dramatic pause*…. has gone exactly according to my plan.”

View Quote

He reminds me of the Overly Cautious Hero in that regard.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I had previously made a comment about how picking a show based solely on the title was a crap shoot, but sometimes the gamble pays off!

I recently stumbled across "Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?", and I think it's easily one of my top five favorites, right up there with KonoSuba, Kemono Michi, and How Not to Summon a Demon Lord.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

My thoughts about it:

I went into Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town not expecting much and ended up binge watching the first season.  It's basically about an OP kid from a village where everyone is OP, but because he is the least OP person there he thinks he's weak.  He then heads out into the "real world" thinking he's a weakling when actually he has god level power.  

Imagine if a young Saitama was in a fantasy settling, thought he was weak, and was given a harem.

It's nothing epic, but I found it funny and entertaining.  There's also a pretty good dub for it.  Alexis Tipton voices a very thirsty princess that kinda reminded me of Anna from Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#21]

My thoughts about it:

I went into Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town not expecting much and ended up binge watching the first season.  It's basically about an OP kid from a village where everyone is OP, but because he is the least OP person there he thinks he's weak.  He then heads out into the "real world" thinking he's a weakling when actually he has god level power.  

Imagine if a young Saitama was in a fantasy settling, thought he was weak, and was given a harem.

It's nothing epic, but I found it funny and entertaining.  There's also a pretty good dub for it.  Alexis Tipton voices a very thirsty princess that kinda reminded me of Anna from Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMzkxM2U4ZDYtNjk0MC00ZGE0LTk4ZTQtMTk0OGE5Mjc2ZWRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_.jpg
View Quote

Seeing his friends' reactions when they finally visited his village was hilarious!
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:35:41 PM EDT
[#22]

My thoughts about it:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMzkxM2U4ZDYtNjk0MC00ZGE0LTk4ZTQtMTk0OGE5Mjc2ZWRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_.jpg
View Quote
More reasons to start this

Just finished up Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody last night, need to start something else.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Just finished up Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody last night, need to start something else.
View All Quotes

My thoughts about it:

That was another one I enjoyed.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:46:47 PM EDT
[#24]

https://c.tenor.com/pYUxtrS1KdsAAAAC/tama-and-pochi-cry-death-march.gif
View All Quotes

My thoughts about it:

I got bored at a couple points,  but overall enjoyable.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes

My thoughts about it:

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

I loved Death March. I wish there was more of it animated.  I watched that a while ago when I was on a big Isekai kick. I think I watched Re:Zero, Death March, How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, Cautious Hero, Konosuba, Overlord, and The Saga of Tanya the Evil all one after another.  I can't think of a string of different shows I've watched all in a row that I liked as much as them.  Because of all those shows I eventually found my way to Isekai Quartet at some point.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
Good for a casual watch. Satou  was a little bland imo.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:04:36 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

You’re not wrong.  I just wanted to post another Tama and Pochi gif.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#29]

You're not wrong.  I just wanted to post another Tama and Pochi gif.
View All Quotes

You're not wrong.  I just wanted to post another Tama and Pochi gif.
I like at least some real struggle in my isekai. Or at least comedy.

Konosuba got both

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Started A Dragon Goes House Hunting with my kid strictly for the name and it's pretty great so far.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:29:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#31]
Originally Posted By FaygoJoe:
Started A Dragon Goes House Hunting with my kid strictly for the name and it's pretty great so far.
View Quote
I added that to my list when I was rebuilding my Funimation list in Crunchyroll.

How is it so far?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:42:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FaygoJoe] [#32]
I added that to my list when I was rebuilding my Funimation list in Crunchyroll.

How is it so far?
View Quote

It's just really kind of offbeat and different from most anime I've watched and I don't watch a ton.  To me the humor is kind of dry at times and a little dark, and other times silly.  The dragon character is an uncharacteristic dragon and is written well for who he is.  There are a ton of RPG tropes and monsters throughout and since I've been a big JRPG fan for decades it's really fun to watch.

I've always just watched anime on subs but my daughter doesn't really like to so I've seen more dubbed stuff recently and to be honest, the dub on this is pretty good and most of the voices work for me.  I guess some dubs are super bad but I really don't have a lot of experience to know if this one is actually good or bad.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:49:24 AM EDT
[#33]

It's just really kind of offbeat and different from most anime I've watched and I don't watch a ton.  To me the humor is kind of dry at times and a little dark, and other times silly.  The dragon character is an uncharacteristic dragon and is written well for who he is.  There are a ton of RPG tropes and monsters throughout and since I've been a big JRPG fan for decades it's really fun to watch.

I've always just watched anime on subs but my daughter doesn't really like to so I've seen more dubbed stuff recently and to be honest, the dub on this is pretty good and most of the voices work for me.  I guess some dubs are super bad but I really don't have a lot of experience to know if this one is actually good or bad.
View All Quotes

How is it so far?

Good to know. I will get around to it eventually.

Just from what's in my list, that I haven't seen, I've got months of after work binge sessions
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:57:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SC4eyes] [#34]
Basically.
But with the beltline on your car 3/4 way down the door instead of halfway on the 86, it would give a different look.
As a bonus, having the black on the bottom will make the car look longer and sleeker. (lower and thinner top to bottom)

I would also place the top line of the logo an inch or so below the bottom of the door handle pocket.
This placement looks good IMHO:
Attachment Attached File

On the subject of racing, have you ever competed in a SCCA SOLO II? The car would be reasonably well suited for it, and it is a hoot.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:08:50 AM EDT
[#35]

Seeing his friends' reactions when they finally visited his village was hilarious!
View All Quotes

My thoughts about it:

Watched that one just a bit ago. Kinda goofy but fun and generally lighthearted.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:09:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#36]
Basically.
But with the beltline on your car 3/4 way down the door instead of halfway on the 86, it would give a different look.
As a bonus, having the black on the bottom will make the car look longer and sleeker. (lower and thinner top to bottom)

I would also place the top line of the logo an inch or so below the bottom of the door handle pocket.
This placement looks good IMHO:

On the subject of racing, have you ever competed in a SCCA SOLO II? The car would be reasonably well suited for it, and it is a hoot.
View Quote
I see what you're getting at. I will work on some more mock ups as time permits. Perhaps this weekend I will put on Initial D or Wangan Midnight for background noise and work on it.

I have not had a chance, but I would like to auto cross it. Only had it since January, new transmission put in in February.

I do enjoy slow Japanese econo boxes. Though it's got a bit more pep than my old Mazda 6. Actually getting to shift is fun instead of slamming in to second and youre going too fast

Also the app I was using, I had to re make each part after export. Which is why they aren't in the same place.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:18:15 AM EDT
[#37]
I see what you're getting at. I will work on some more mock ups as time permits. Perhaps this weekend I will put on Initial D or Wangan Midnight for background noise and work on it.

I have not had a chance, but I would like to auto cross it. Only had it since January, new transmission put in in February.

I do enjoy slow Japanese econo boxes. Though it's got a bit more pep than my old Mazda 6. Actually getting to shift is fun instead of slamming in to second and youre going too fast

Also the app I was using, I had to re make each part after export. Which is why they aren't in the same place.
View Quote

Little Japanese cars can be mixed bag sometimes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:48:15 AM EDT
[#38]

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Risen gorge labyrinth absorbs magic which actually made Yue and Hajime's ranged attacks weaker.  Shea had to level up her physical attacks and ended up doing most of the fighting in that labyrinth.  The big ass hammer she uses can change its weight a lot like mjolnir and I'm sure Hajime got the idea for the giant steel ball on a chain from an anime or manga.

Also the anime really glossed over a most of Shea's training montage.  Yue was not using kid gloves when she trained that bugged rabbit.  If Shea has any chance of joining the harem she has to be able to keep up with an all powerful vampire and a naughty dragon.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:49:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#39]
Originally Posted By Agilt:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/96732/7802C3B7-5914-4181-B804-EE0996ED8E6A_jpe-2309229.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/96732/7802C3B7-5914-4181-B804-EE0996ED8E6A_jpe-2309229.JPG
Ooooh
They're was a guy on my drive to work that had like 12 MR2s just rotting out front. Refused to sell them.

Dreamed of plastering Ryuko Matoi on the sides of one
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:56:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By mort:
Risen gorge labyrinth absorbs magic which actually made Yue and Hajime's ranged attacks weaker.  Shea had to level up her physical attacks and ended up doing most of the fighting in that labyrinth.  The big ass hammer she uses can change its weight a lot like mjolnir and I'm sure Hajime got the idea for the giant steel ball on a chain from an anime or manga.

Also the anime really glossed over a most of Shea's training montage.  Yue was not using kid gloves when she trained that bugged rabbit.  If Shea has any chance of joining the harem she has to be able to keep up with an all powerful vampire and a naughty dragon.
View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Thanks for the explanation.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:56:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Ooooh
They're was a guy on my drive to work that had like 12 MR2s just rotting out front. Refused to sell them.

Dreamed of plastering Matoi on the sides of one
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/fc30c8fc38a5c12b505c63030336bca6_jpg-2309237.JPG
View All Quotes

Ooooh

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/fc30c8fc38a5c12b505c63030336bca6_jpg-2309237.JPG

This might be to your liking:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Sexy-Cosplay-and-Nerd-Girls/142-2359844/?page=5#i93935971
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:06:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#42]

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Sexy-Cosplay-and-Nerd-Girls/142-2359844/?page=5#i93935971
View All Quotes

Ooooh

Yes. Yes it is. Strong female MCs just do it for me. And the wife too

Kill La Kill is one of our favorites.

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:23:27 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

The dub voice acting for Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town was absolutely top notch, in my personal opinion.

The exasperation in the MC's voice when swatting away the locusts is hilarious, and the constant "What?!" and "Huh?!" said by the other characters when they are confused is absolutely perfect!

Seriously, it's probably some of the best voice acting I've heard, right up there with KonoSuba.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:28:21 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

This is a perfect example of what I meant when I said that anime titles are a complete crap shoot.

Based solely on the title I expected some sad, serious drama regarding war and oppression, with the immediate connotation being the Bataan Death March.

The contextual meaning of "death march" in this instance is quite a bit different from that, isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:33:08 AM EDT
[#45]

This is a perfect example of what I meant when I said that anime titles are a complete crap shoot.

Based solely on the title I expected some sad, serious drama regarding war and oppression, with the immediate connotation being the Bataan Death March.

The contextual meaning of "death march" in this instance is quite a bit different from that, isn't it?
View All Quotes

Was not what the title seemed to imply.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:34:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ConcernedCitizen] [#46]

View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Basically, for Shea to even land that single scratch on Yue during their training match meant she had already progressed far into OP territory. It was glossed over pretty quickly, as previously mentioned.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 4:45:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 5:04:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:
Mumei just sang like 20+ songs. And did whitney houston. Other than irys she’s probably the most talented en girl vocal wise. Girls got some pipes on her. I still think shes guras sister. Ina also fucking banged it out today in karaoke.  

Not a simp…… maybe!!!,
View Quote

I missed it. I like those kinds of streams.

On the subject of singing, after listening to Gang Gang Kawaii, I figured Karen for a d*ke.

Mori Calliope Admits She's A ????????????????????? Shotacon...
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 5:04:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:
Mumei just sang like 20+ songs. And did whitney houston. Other than irys she’s probably the most talented en girl vocal wise. Girls got some pipes on her. I still think shes guras sister. Ina also fucking banged it out today in karaoke.  

Not a simp…… maybe!!!,
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 5:18:14 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Some people trash the super long anime titles, but at least they give you a very good idea of what the show it about.
Page / 763
Who watches Anime? (Page 512 of 763)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top