Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm 99% sure you don't know what FUDD means. But I understand your frustration.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:05:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're not gonna get your own lower OP
View Quote

Already in the works

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:05:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I had similar issue with my cards getting declined with certain online gun vendors.. used different browsers and all . Same results. It’s frustrating specially that those vendors will not accept your payment over the phone ..
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Would you like Jamin to call you?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#7]
so you are upset that YOUR  card was declined by YOUR bank?
am i missing something? change the card and or try again and be done

for full disclosure, i live by a PSA store, there is no way they could help.....they are almost separate companies for lack of better descriptions and they are almost always packed 5 deep when they are open.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Please PM me what you are trying to purchase and your info. I will see how I can help.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First, if you’re going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I’m wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity… JUST DON’T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! I’ve been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I’m going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

The short answer is: PSA doesn’t care about helping their online customers. Therefore it’s a waste of my time to try to buy from them, and a waste of my money to give it to them. This isn’t the first time I’ve had the issue with PSA that I describe bellow.. it’s just the last time I’ll ever deal with it.

Here’s how I know they don’t care about their online customers. Online customers ONLY have 3 ways to handle an issue.

a) They do have actual customer service people, but they are only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST… this is a bit of an issue on weekends when the do a Daily Deal that is only good for one day. (Their retail stores are open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, and Sun 9am-6pm… but they WILL NOT talk to you about any online issues, OR even pass your online complaints or issues along.) This wouldn’t be totally unacceptable IF options b) or c) gave any relief.

b) They have a chat bot that can’t solve anything. It’s basically a Frequently Asked Questions section in a chat bot format. Not much help there.

c) They have email contact section that has a glaring issues that should and would be fixed IF they cared about customer service and online purchases.  (FYI, tried to pass this on to one of their store managers,  but he didn’t want to hear it, didn’t care, and… well… was a total FUDD!)  You see the email section is has a required Contact Reason, and every Reason they have listed requires and Order Number. Which needs to be entered into their required field Order Number. Without that… you CAN NOT email them. There is no general email, general question code, etc.

SO…. Why is any of this a big deal? Why don’t I just STFU, go about my day… well, They sent me a email about a One Day Sale. And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my “card was declined by the issuing bank” Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card… 10 minutes on hold… they tell me they didn’t decline my card. OK.. so long story short… I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn’t decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

It’s Saturday, it’s a One Day Sale… Option b) no help there… Option c) no help there.. option a) not until Monday… SO.. I mistakenly figured this was a issue that should be passed onto someone at PSA.. I mean, at the least I thought I could at least have a store manager pass on the issue, record that I did try to make the purchase on Sat, could have them honor the price on Monday when they figure it all out BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The first department manager was nice enough, I told him I knew he couldn’t help me but was hoping he could pass on my issue etc.. he listened to me for a few minutes explain everything to the point that he put me on hold, got the store manager and told me to hold for him. I was on hold for  a few minutes and thought that the store manager would be helpful. NOPE! The FUDD went off about he couldn’t help me, that I’d have to use “options a, b, c” not his concern, they can’t help, they can’t pass it on they don’t talk to the online sales, that there was no way there was anything he could do, etc. etc.

So, I wasted my time with all of that, figured why not waste another 15 minutes posting here. Maybe it will help someone, maybe PSA will get wind of this and fix their email form, maybe they’ll add some sort of online cust service agents for 5-8… kinda like their retail stores…

Anyway, I’m sure some FUDD is going to comment about how I’m just being a cry baby, and I should just man up and take it in the A$$ and stop complaining.. blah..blah.. blah…  Don’t care, I’m NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM PSA EVER AGAIN!!!!

Please PM me what you are trying to purchase and your info. I will see how I can help.

Thanks,

Josiah

Truly above and beyond.  #respect
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do you drive 5 under the speed limit in the left lane talking to the bottom of your phone held horizontally because you don’t know how to set up the Bluetooth ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First, if you’re going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I’m wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity… JUST DON’T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! I’ve been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I’m going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

The short answer is: PSA doesn’t care about helping their online customers. Therefore it’s a waste of my time to try to buy from them, and a waste of my money to give it to them. This isn’t the first time I’ve had the issue with PSA that I describe bellow.. it’s just the last time I’ll ever deal with it.

Here’s how I know they don’t care about their online customers. Online customers ONLY have 3 ways to handle an issue.

a) They do have actual customer service people, but they are only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST… this is a bit of an issue on weekends when the do a Daily Deal that is only good for one day. (Their retail stores are open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, and Sun 9am-6pm… but they WILL NOT talk to you about any online issues, OR even pass your online complaints or issues along.) This wouldn’t be totally unacceptable IF options b) or c) gave any relief.

b) They have a chat bot that can’t solve anything. It’s basically a Frequently Asked Questions section in a chat bot format. Not much help there.

c) They have email contact section that has a glaring issues that should and would be fixed IF they cared about customer service and online purchases.  (FYI, tried to pass this on to one of their store managers,  but he didn’t want to hear it, didn’t care, and… well… was a total FUDD!)  You see the email section is has a required Contact Reason, and every Reason they have listed requires and Order Number. Which needs to be entered into their required field Order Number. Without that… you CAN NOT email them. There is no general email, general question code, etc.

SO…. Why is any of this a big deal? Why don’t I just STFU, go about my day… well, They sent me a email about a One Day Sale. And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my “card was declined by the issuing bank” Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card… 10 minutes on hold… they tell me they didn’t decline my card. OK.. so long story short… I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn’t decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

It’s Saturday, it’s a One Day Sale… Option b) no help there… Option c) no help there.. option a) not until Monday… SO.. I mistakenly figured this was a issue that should be passed onto someone at PSA.. I mean, at the least I thought I could at least have a store manager pass on the issue, record that I did try to make the purchase on Sat, could have them honor the price on Monday when they figure it all out BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The first department manager was nice enough, I told him I knew he couldn’t help me but was hoping he could pass on my issue etc.. he listened to me for a few minutes explain everything to the point that he put me on hold, got the store manager and told me to hold for him. I was on hold for  a few minutes and thought that the store manager would be helpful. NOPE! The FUDD went off about he couldn’t help me, that I’d have to use “options a, b, c” not his concern, they can’t help, they can’t pass it on they don’t talk to the online sales, that there was no way there was anything he could do, etc. etc.

So, I wasted my time with all of that, figured why not waste another 15 minutes posting here. Maybe it will help someone, maybe PSA will get wind of this and fix their email form, maybe they’ll add some sort of online cust service agents for 5-8… kinda like their retail stores…

Anyway, I’m sure some FUDD is going to comment about how I’m just being a cry baby, and I should just man up and take it in the A$$ and stop complaining.. blah..blah.. blah…  Don’t care, I’m NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM PSA EVER AGAIN!!!!

Thanks,

Josiah

respect
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#11]
On two occasions I have tried to order a super-ultra-mega-deal-o-the-day from PSA on the weekend and the ordering process went bonkers.  I ended up just not buying whatever it was I was ordering.  It couldn't have been too important to me since I don't remember what item it was each time.

I just figured that the reason PSA is so cheap is because they cut all their expenses to the bone so if they had twelve sexy babes answering calls on the weekend the deal would not have been that good.

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

And this is why PSA rocks.  

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#13]
PSA saved you MONEY!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#15]
What do you think a fudd is?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Sour should be a warning just sayin'

i guess they'll survive..we'll see.  

These incidents always seem to have other elements to them eventually
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#17]
The nice thing about capitalism is the freedom to shop where you want, and not shop at places you don't like.  I'm all in favor of OP being free to not shop at any place he doesn't like, I do the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This dude. I know it's frustrating sometimes. Reach out on our industry forum. They are a great company. Not everyone is perfect but I guarantee they will make it right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know they actually have a guy here you can just IM.  It's super easy.

This dude. I know it's frustrating sometimes. Reach out on our industry forum. They are a great company. Not everyone is perfect but I guarantee they will make it right.

Not so great if he has to reach out to someone on this forum.  

They should have a better system as the OP was relaying to handle customer complaints.  He is not the first to complain about their service on this site and have heard alot of complaints off site as well
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Sounds like OP is having THAT Day per his avatar.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Bandsawed lower or don't care.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:11:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I hope they can find another customer.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:12:09 PM EDT
[#23]
PSA lost me as a customer when they decided not to ship ANYTHING to MA, even though most things can be shipped no problem.

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Decaff
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#26]
In!

Eta

OP complains and Josiah responds 16:13 later at 4:05:09.

That's impressive!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Calm down boomer!!  Fuck!!  ?????
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:15:16 PM EDT
[#28]
WTF does your credit score have to do with anything?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:15:56 PM EDT
[#29]
OP sounds like a real likeable guy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Had an issue with a couple BCGs and contacted Josiah.  He took care of me and got things resolved.  Have had great service with them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, I'm pretty sure that's the cuntiest rant I've read so far this year.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
WTF does your credit score have to do with anything?
View Quote

Not a damned thing....
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Wait, did you call a store and ask about online issues? I'm pretty sure that if you called any retail location for any store, the people there wouldn't be able to help with an online issue. It's not like a counter jockey or even store manager has any clue what is wrong or how to fix it. That is not what they do.

There is also some behind the scene security in place for online purchases, such as the mailing address not matching the CC address. This is highly likely something wrong on your end.  The fact that you couldn't get ahold of a live person does suck, but it is a non business day and is to be expected in 2024.  You misses out on a sale. Cry me a river.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah

Swallow your pride, OP and take the man up on his offer to help.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Rated Troll since Arfcom doesn't have a dipshit rating option.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't have "tons of cards",  just one that works.

Sales come and go.
Butthurt lasts forever........ Enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
PSA lost me as a customer when they decided not to ship ANYTHING to MA, even though most things can be shipped no problem.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:22:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First, if you're going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I'm wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity  JUST DON'T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! I've been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I'm going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

The short answer is: PSA doesn't care about helping their online customers. Therefore it's a waste of my time to try to buy from them, and a waste of my money to give it to them. This isn't the first time I've had the issue with PSA that I describe bellow.. it's just the last time I'll ever deal with it.

Here's how I know they don't care about their online customers. Online customers ONLY have 3 ways to handle an issue.

a) They do have actual customer service people, but they are only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST  this is a bit of an issue on weekends when the do a Daily Deal that is only good for one day. (Their retail stores are open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, and Sun 9am-6pm  but they WILL NOT talk to you about any online issues, OR even pass your online complaints or issues along.) This wouldn't be totally unacceptable IF options b) or c) gave any relief.

b) They have a chat bot that can't solve anything. It's basically a Frequently Asked Questions section in a chat bot format. Not much help there.

c) They have email contact section that has a glaring issues that should and would be fixed IF they cared about customer service and online purchases.  (FYI, tried to pass this on to one of their store managers,  but he didn't want to hear it, didn't care, and  well  was a total FUDD!)  You see the email section is has a required Contact Reason, and every Reason they have listed requires and Order Number. Which needs to be entered into their required field Order Number. Without that  you CAN NOT email them. There is no general email, general question code, etc.

SO . Why is any of this a big deal? Why don't I just STFU, go about my day  well, They sent me a email about a One Day Sale. And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my "card was declined by the issuing bank" Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card  10 minutes on hold  they tell me they didn't decline my card. OK.. so long story short  I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn't decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

It's Saturday, it's a One Day Sale  Option b) no help there  Option c) no help there.. option a) not until Monday  SO.. I mistakenly figured this was a issue that should be passed onto someone at PSA.. I mean, at the least I thought I could at least have a store manager pass on the issue, record that I did try to make the purchase on Sat, could have them honor the price on Monday when they figure it all out BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The first department manager was nice enough, I told him I knew he couldn't help me but was hoping he could pass on my issue etc.. he listened to me for a few minutes explain everything to the point that he put me on hold, got the store manager and told me to hold for him. I was on hold for  a few minutes and thought that the store manager would be helpful. NOPE! The FUDD went off about he couldn't help me, that I'd have to use "options a, b, c" not his concern, they can't help, they can't pass it on they don't talk to the online sales, that there was no way there was anything he could do, etc. etc.

So, I wasted my time with all of that, figured why not waste another 15 minutes posting here. Maybe it will help someone, maybe PSA will get wind of this and fix their email form, maybe they'll add some sort of online cust service agents for 5-8  kinda like their retail stores  

Anyway, I'm sure some FUDD is going to comment about how I'm just being a cry baby, and I should just man up and take it in the A$$ and stop complaining.. blah..blah.. blah   Don't care, I'm NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM PSA EVER AGAIN!!!!

Thanks,

Josiah
  Well OP's  rant just came apart like a cheap shit.  
  I have order four times from PSA, 2 uppers and 2 lowers, all shipped promptly.  I have had one question which was answered in very short order.
 Some folks .
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
TLDR

Real Karens of Arfcom
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#41]
I stopped shopping with PSA after my experience at the Denver, NC store. The manager and their employees are jackasses and they won’t sell a gift lol. They wouldn’t let me get my dad a matching 1911.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
Damn it, Josiah! You got in here before I could tell OP to flush the sand from his vagina and that nobody gives a crap if him or his husband ever buys another gun.
Oh well, we expect an apology to PSA once this gets straightened out OP.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm just here for the memes/gifs
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Don't stroke out, Karen.

Vote with your feet, they're not the only vendor in town.

The one time I had a problem, out of dozens of purchases, a PM to Josiah had the part in the mail the next day.

Not as dramatic, but you do you.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Did you try the PSA vendor forum?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
Nice!
I <3 PSA!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I stopped shopping with PSA after my experience at the Denver, NC store. The manager and their employees are jackasses and they won’t sell a gift lol. They wouldn’t let me get my dad a matching 1911.
View Quote

Didn't you start a thread about that, and the consensus was that it appeared to be a potential straw purchase?

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#48]
What OP should be buying and applying

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like OP needs a Midol.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my “card was declined by the issuing bank” Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card… 10 minutes on hold… they tell me they didn’t decline my card. OK.. so long story short… I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn’t decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

View Quote

5 cards from 5 banks?? Wow, @SigSour226 is ballin!

You don't carry a balance on cards? Me neither. I have a high credit score too and still have issues with online purchases.

So, are you sure you don't have an issue with shipping zip code? Are you using auto-fill?

Auto-fill is KNOWN to cause issues with online credit platforms. Some sites will not recognize the info when it auto-fills.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top