The accepted term for that person is a “Vaxhole”
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
gfy
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For the same reasons vegans demand to tell you all about it.
View Quote

And crossfitters......goddamn crossfitters.
Edit, forgot to give Apache drivers an honorable mention; they are nearly as bad :-)
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm on my third funeral so far.

View Quote

Are you 97?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Because they're a bunch of slack jawed faggots.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Had dinner with a couple two weekends ago. About half way through dinner they got quiet looked at each other and said “well I guess we will just tell you. We got the vaccine”.

I just ignored them. They tried to take the conversation there multiple more times. Just kept ignoring.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I vaccinated my wife last night, and plan to give her a second dose tonight.

We're talking in euphemisms, right?
View Quote

Don't worry I took care of the second dose.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#11]
So when they start turning into zombies you know who to stay away from
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Im 48 years old and work for a hospital.  Its your choice, If you don't want it, dont get it.  No problem, but if you have parents are over 70 or any of your friends have any underlying conditions, you may just kill them.  I don't want to kill my mother.  Your choice, but stats don't lie.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Same reason why every fucking vegan and or vegetarian has to tell everyone......
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Im 48 years old and work for a hospital.  Its your choice, If you don't want it, dont get it.  No problem, but if you have parents are over 70 or any of your friends have any underlying conditions, you may just kill them.  I don't want to kill my mother.  Your choice, but stats don't lie.
View Quote

But what if the over 70's get vaccinated?

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Almost as annoying as the idiots that have to share how they forced there way past enemy lines... errr into Walmart without a "face diaper."

Almost.
View Quote

I was going to say for the same reason people who won't get it feel compelled to tell me THEY won't be getting vaccinated.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:58:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't want to, but I can't help it.  The signals come in and the words come out.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:01:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Virtual signaling is a thing.

How else are you supposed to know how totally fucking awesome they are?

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#18]
They're nervous whether to actually trust their government or not on the vaccine they were sold so hard to receive. Telling everyone else sets them at ease as they discover more vaccinated.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought they had not been able to establish that a vaccinated person would not still be a carrier of the virus? If that’s true then getting vaccinated wouldn’t help elderly parents or friends with underlying conditions.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:03:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Go try and find out how many Chinese really died from covid.  Communist quit reporting when it got out of hand.  Chinese are still building concentration camps for covid positive patients, pulling them from their home.

You will not find true numbers from China, b/c they turned off Internet for 99.9% of their residents to keep the truth from coming out.

Its not a theory of mine, the truth is out there.  Just need to know how to find it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:04:38 PM EDT
[#21]
It's called brainwashing.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They're called vaxholes.
View Quote

I like that ^^

And yes, fing tired of people announcing it. Who gives two flying fucks???!!???
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I’m a cancer patient that is fortunately two years clean. I have been offered the J&J tomorrow... the only vaccine I am willing to consider. I am torn on whether to get it tomorrow or not. A well respected physician on this site who I trust, and who is fully familiar with my battle over the past four years recommends I get it. His recommendation carries more weight than anybody else’s opinion. I have a lot to think about tonight. Should I decide to, rest assured OP, I won’t make a thread about it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Good Luck HiramRanger, hope all well works out for you!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:13:01 PM EDT
[#26]
It will be neat when everyone stops talking about it no matter what the fuck their opinion is.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:15:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Exactly and drop these stupid ass mask order.....
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Soy bois will be along shortly to tell you they are vegan.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#30]

Just so you know, I am on your side.  I got mine to protect my 70 year old + plus mother.  Whether you and your family get any shots is none of my business.  And I don't care, just offering my 2 cents from someone that has worked in a hospital setting for 20+ plus years.

Wish you and your family the best in the future on however you proceed.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:30:45 PM EDT
[#31]
My experience has been the opposite. I’m in construction so 75% of my coworkers believe it’s a bill gates tracking device that gives you alien dna. If I have to listen to one more high school dropout explain how they aren’t  getting “that rushed vaccine” I’m going to rip out my ear drums.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:42:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Why is this locked?  No disrespect, just asking.  I don't any rules were broker
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:46:07 PM EDT
[#33]
It's the latest virtue signal.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:53:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My experience has been the opposite. I’m in construction so 75% of my coworkers believe it’s a bill gates tracking device that gives you alien dna. If I have to listen to one more high school dropout explain how they aren’t  getting “that rushed vaccine” I’m going to rip out my ear drums.
View Quote

Says the guy working the same job as high school dropouts.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:58:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just so you know, I am on your side.  I got mine to protect my 70 year old + plus mother.  Whether you and your family get any shots is none of my business.  And I don't care, just offering my 2 cents from someone that has worked in a hospital setting for 20+ plus years.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I couldn't agree more. The choice of whether someone gets vaccinated for covid or not is just that, their choice.

The important part of the definition I posted is after the comma.  Those people, just like the self righteous maskholes, can GTH.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:00:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Virtue signaling.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Because they're a bunch of slack jawed faggots.
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:19:45 AM EDT
[#38]
admittedly my social circle is small but the virtue signaling I run into on both sides of either vaccinating or not vaccinating is getting rather old
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Virtual signaling is a thing.

How else are you supposed to know how totally fucking awesome they are?

View Quote

Let’s be a little more understanding with these folks, you would be amazed at the percentage of people who are completely msm brainwashed. They have no critical thinking skills or any concept of finding real information.  Then there are the vast number of zombies who don’t know what planet they’re on.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:39:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Member of the vaccinated master race.
View Quote

But you cannot post cleavage pics...

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:41:03 AM EDT
[#41]
I got my second shot last week.

Of my shingles vaccine.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Had dinner with a couple two weekends ago. About half way through dinner they got quiet looked at each other and said “well I guess we will just tell you. We got the vaccine”.

I just ignored them. They tried to take the conversation there multiple more times. Just kept ignoring.
View Quote

They wanted you to know their bodily fluids were safe.  You probably missed out on one hell of a party.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#43]
They are doing what they've been programmed to do.

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Same reason I see masks hanging on rear view mirrors.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Propaganda Works....
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Why?  They're anxious to show compliance.  Good sheeple.  Baa, baa, baa.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It will be neat when everyone stops talking about it no matter what the fuck their opinion is.
View Quote

Facts and common sense have NO place in GD!
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:47:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Anybody ever get the deflated look from someone after you tell them your not going to get it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#49]
They're looking for approval.

Edit: they and their friends have been talking non-stop for the last year about covid-19. They've endlessly talked about how their lives would return to normal once they were vaccinated. They've bought every government talking point on what was needed to end the pandemic without question...jobs lost, work from home, social distancing, masks,social isolation, etc. Because they wanted to believe that all of the last years hardships had a purpose on a path back to a normal life. Some of them volunteered to be test subjects during the human trials phase, just so they would be first in line for the vaccine once it's released.

After all of that build up of expectations they aren't about to leave you guessing as to their vaccination status
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#50]
i dont know why GD doesn't have specific threads for such malarkey.

talk about being vegan crossfit gay anti-vax all you want, lets just contain it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top