User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 6:19:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
In before 'BBC is Putin propaganda.'
View Quote

Quoted:
In before it's claimed that the BBC and New York Times are russian propaganda.
View Quote

The numbers they give - 70k killed, 190k wounded - are reasonable.

Also, conducting an offensive will increase losses.

I have not problem with these figures, as they make sense given the documented losses and other indirect sources. (where the Russian claim of 50K casualties in a month absolutely fails the sniff test).
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:07:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sad but they are willing to lay down their lives to save their country from Russia.  We should support them.
View Quote

Ya know you are free to send all your money to them , I just don’t like your government forcing me at gun point to send mine.

Ukraine is Europes problem .  NOT THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS !
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At some point they are gonna run out of people and or resources.
View Quote

No question, if it comes down to a matter of number of men, Ukraine loses that. It's not there yet, hopefully it won't get there, but yeah they are outnumbered.

Who knows the truth about internal Russian politics? Putin is the unquestionable dictator of Russia, but, there are powerful oligarchs that he has to at least consider. Maybe one of those is going to get sick of not being able to visit his apartment in London? Maybe one arranges to have a bullet inserted into the back of Putins head?

Lots of shit to still play out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I am always looking for information on the status of the war and real numbers

This is information from statements made and counts from research

Mediazona.  They track Russian online posts from those who lost someone.  At this point they show 54,000 kia and 120k who are permanently unable to return to duty. Numbers do not include Wagner, DPR, LPR or Chechen casualties

Mediazona Russian dead and wounded

Zelensky stated that Ukraine was losing 200-300/day.  I think that was around the battle in Bakhmut.  At 200/day that would be around 109k since the war started

The EU president said the Ukrainians have 100k kia last year during a speech.  That part was deleted in a short time but is still a number.

Recently all of the Ukrainians in charge of recruiting were fired for corruption.  Ukraine stated that they need 10k new peope a month to maintain their forces.  That indicates they are losing somewhere around 2500/week which is just over 300/day.  Thats pretty much in line with Zelenskis statement

Cuomo had an interview, last year, with 16 and 17 year old Ukrainians who were training for the front.  You don't send people that young unless you are short of fighting age men.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
lol, bbc is literally Russian poon...
...rating this one as troll
View Quote
You're on a roll
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:26:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes but the delicious part is that the number of dying Russians is probably twice that due to NATO asset intelligence.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's pretty ridiculous.

Ukraine has the benefit of exterior intelligence.

I could see Ukraine and Russia having similar losses, but my guess is Russia's losses are a little worse because good intel drives superior targeting.
View Quote

We may be supplying them with intelligence, but it's hard to counter 8 to 1 advantage in artillery, or are you going to try and tell me artillery doesn't matter much any more? Tanks on either side are not nearly as meaningful as people thought they would be. They seem to be drone, landmine, ground anti-tank targets mostly in this conflict. They are being used in ground support like the Brits started out doing in WW1. How effective that is even seems questionable.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We may be supplying them with intelligence, but it's hard to counter 8 to 1 advantage in artillery, or are you going to try and tell me artillery doesn't matter much any more? Tanks on either side are not nearly as meaningful as people thought they would be. They seem to be drone, landmine, ground anti-tank targets mostly in this conflict. They are being used in ground support like the Brits started out doing in WW1. How effective that is even seems questionable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could see Ukraine and Russia having similar losses, but my guess is Russia's losses are a little worse because good intel drives superior targeting.

Prior to Desert Storm, the Iraqi Army had more artillery, and much of it outranged American Artillery. It’s not the number of tubes you have, it’s your ability to consummate the kill chain that maters.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:38:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am always looking for information on the status of the war and real numbers

This is information from statements made and counts from research

Mediazona.  They track online posts from those who lost someone.  At this point they show 54,000 kia and 120k who are permanently unable to return to duty.  

Mediazona Russian dead and wounded

Zelensky stated that Ukraine was losing 200-300/day.  I think that was around the battle in Bakhmut.  At 200/day that would be around 109k since the war started

The EU president said the Ukrainians have 100k kia last year during a speech.  That part was deleted in a short time but is still a number.

Recently all of the Ukrainians in charge of recruiting were fired for corruption.  Ukraine stated that they need 10k new peope a month to maintain their forces.  That indicates they are losing somewhere around 2500/week which is just over 300/day.

Cuomo had an interview, last year, with 16 and 17 year old Ukrainians who were training for the front.  You don't send people that young unless you are short of fighting age men.

View Quote

Those mediazonia numbers are not accurate, they used social media and newspaper announcements to gather 28962 of those confirmed dead and THEN they look at Russian probate records to see new inheritance cases opened, and that's only from a data base of 11 million.  Russians don't have a lot to give away in inheritance in my opinion and that doesn't even mean someone died in combat either so it's safe to say going off new inheritance cases opened in Russia doesn't amount to anything accurate and especially from a probate database of only 11 million
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Where did you get the idea Putin wanted all of Ukraine?

View Quote

Oh I don't know, maybe all the armored columns and paratroopers that were sent to Ukraine's capital?

Or we they just stopping in for some McDonald's?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#12]

In this thread we meet the morons who don't understand that we should likely support the people fighting one of our biggest enemies.  

Tards.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:54:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The Russian victory declaration on February 26th, 2022 stating "Ukraine has returned to Russia".

Also: Putin's essay called "The historical unity of Ukraine and Russia".

Makes you wonder, huh?
View Quote

Actually no, it does not because it makes no sense for him to do so.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:55:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Wait till Covid part 2 hits em!
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

JDAMing camel jockeys ain't really an achievment....sorry to burst the bubble...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's how offensive actions against static fortifications work when you can't JDAM anything that moves.

Sucks for everyone involved.

JDAMing camel jockeys ain't really an achievment....sorry to burst the bubble...

Did your mother drop you as an infant?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Prior to Desert Storm, the Iraqi Army had more artillery, and much of it outranged American Artillery. It’s not the number of tubes you have, it’s your ability to consummate the kill chain that maters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The US had the advantage of air superiority, which makes it completely irrelevant to this conflict as neither side has managed to control the airspace.

This war is therefore forced to drag out on the ground. Western tech can certainly help tip the scales in their favor, but it's hard to overcome the disparity between the two.

This conflict will drag on until Russia has decided Ukraine is simply too expensive to occupy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:20:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The US had the advantage of air superiority, which makes it completely irrelevant to this conflict as neither side has managed to control the airspace.

This war is therefore forced to drag out on the ground. Western tech can certainly help tip the scales in their favor, but it's hard to overcome the disparity between the two.

This conflict will drag on until Russia has decided Ukraine is simply too expensive to occupy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does air actually provide? for the most part it’s precision fires, and sensing.  Since the democratization of ISR and precision fires via UAS, air superiority is really kind of a term of art and not what it use to be when there were only really manned aircraft.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Actually no, it does not because it makes no sense for him to do so.
View Quote

Why would he send his troops into the capital if he wasn’t trying to take the entire country?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm having trouble connecting to Twitter (X) right now but watch Tucker's interview with the general when he talks about Ukraine's losses.

I don't know the guy well but he puts Ukraine losses at 400,000 and Russia around 40,000 IIRC.
View Quote

Russia losses at 40K? I call BS on that one. Massive BS.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Damn, I wanted to say “IN before @fadedsun”

But he is too fast when it comes to defending ukie
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:03:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Why would he send his troops into the capital if he wasn’t trying to take the entire country?
View Quote

Perhaps to show that he could if he so wanted.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep.  Send more money so the American industrial war machine can order new equipment, send more profits to gov contractors, give more money to PACs and lobbyists to give to politicians, who then vote to send more money.  One big laundering circle jerk  in which everyone but you, me, and the Russian and Ukranian soldier are getting rich.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Definitely Russian propaganda. But also real and it means we need to send more money.

Yep.  Send more money so the American industrial war machine can order new equipment, send more profits to gov contractors, give more money to PACs and lobbyists to give to politicians, who then vote to send more money.  One big laundering circle jerk  in which everyone but you, me, and the Russian and Ukranian soldier are getting rich.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ukraine has 40k Russians alone probably in their morgues awaiting transfer back, much less 40k total Russian dead.

Macgregor is an absolute moron about this war and not a single person has been able to prove him right.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm having trouble connecting to Twitter (X) right now but watch Tucker's interview with the general when he talks about Ukraine's losses.

I don't know the guy well but he puts Ukraine losses at 400,000 and Russia around 40,000 IIRC.

Ukraine has 40k Russians alone probably in their morgues awaiting transfer back, much less 40k total Russian dead.

Macgregor is an absolute moron about this war and not a single person has been able to prove him right.

What are the ukraine kia numbers?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:13:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I watched that and would take it with a grain of salt. Hes certainly pushing a certain talking point. Is it outside the realm of possibilities? probably not but im not putting money on any one with a very specific talking point.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No, about 700,000 left up front. The 60,000 was after the mobilization was announced.

But don't tell me, you literally have to convince the Russians of this.

Not the MoD, of course.
Actual Russians. They have no interest in this war, and national leadership knows it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Russia's_population_density_by_region.jpg

See how far down Moscow and St Petersburg are, which also happens to be in the tiny part of the country that's actually densely populated?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/MobilizationByOblast_PNG-2937068.png
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2022/10/21/where-are-russias-newest-soldiers-coming-from

The ethnic minorities from flyover oblasts have been shouldering the weight of the war, and some of them know it. Chechnya and Ingushetia haven't contributed much, because everything Putin gets out of them has to be essentially paid for, and both regions are not universally happy about being a member of the RF.

IntelBrief: Trouble Brewing on Russia's Periphery

https://theworld.org/stories/2023-05-22/ethnic-minorities-russia-are-campaigning-breakup-country
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2022/10/25/russia-putin-is-using-ethnic-minorities-to-fight-in-ukraine
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/01/30/population-decline-in-russias-small-indigenous-groups-continues-report-a80089

Chechen activist, critic of Ramzan Kadyrov Mansur Movlaev detained in Kyrgyzstan
https://svodka.akipress.org/news:1972017

"After a serious illness, the head of the Ministry of Foreign Relations, National Policy, Press and Information of the region, Vakha Bekov, died suddenly,"
https://tass.ru/obschestvo/18599733

Anyone saying this is a done deal is missing out on the real-time show of the century.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL.  60,000 Russians, out of a population of 140 million, left the country?  Oh my!  Whatever will they do?

Roughly 1/7 of Ukraine's pre-war population -- six million Ukrainians, including an estimated 600,000 Ukrainian men -- have fled the country .  And despite claims to the contrary, a lot of them are military-aged males who don't want to fight.

Ukraine needs to end this soon, because the math isn't in their favor -- no matter how many wunderwaffen NATO sends them.

No, about 700,000 left up front. The 60,000 was after the mobilization was announced.

But don't tell me, you literally have to convince the Russians of this.

Not the MoD, of course.
Actual Russians. They have no interest in this war, and national leadership knows it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Russia's_population_density_by_region.jpg

See how far down Moscow and St Petersburg are, which also happens to be in the tiny part of the country that's actually densely populated?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/MobilizationByOblast_PNG-2937068.png
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2022/10/21/where-are-russias-newest-soldiers-coming-from

The ethnic minorities from flyover oblasts have been shouldering the weight of the war, and some of them know it. Chechnya and Ingushetia haven't contributed much, because everything Putin gets out of them has to be essentially paid for, and both regions are not universally happy about being a member of the RF.

IntelBrief: Trouble Brewing on Russia's Periphery

https://theworld.org/stories/2023-05-22/ethnic-minorities-russia-are-campaigning-breakup-country
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2022/10/25/russia-putin-is-using-ethnic-minorities-to-fight-in-ukraine
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/01/30/population-decline-in-russias-small-indigenous-groups-continues-report-a80089

Chechen activist, critic of Ramzan Kadyrov Mansur Movlaev detained in Kyrgyzstan
https://svodka.akipress.org/news:1972017

"After a serious illness, the head of the Ministry of Foreign Relations, National Policy, Press and Information of the region, Vakha Bekov, died suddenly,"
https://tass.ru/obschestvo/18599733

Anyone saying this is a done deal is missing out on the real-time show of the century.

None of what you posted changes what I said.

If 700,000 men leave a country of 144 million because they don't want to fight, that can be a problem for that country.  The US had a population of about 200 million during Viet Nam, and some 570,000 Americans left the country or simply refused to comply or show up.  It caused some problems but we were still able to fill the ranks.

If 600,000 men leave a country of 42 million because they don't want to fight, that's a disaster for that country.  And ethnic minorities in Ukraine aren't really excited about the war, either;  ethnic Hungarians aren't too fond of the Kiev regime .

However, you are correct in saying that this war is nowhere near ending.  It will drag on until Ukraine collapses out of sheer exhaustion, or NATO decides to jump in to save face.  The idea this will be over quickly if we just give Ukraine another new weapons system is proven wrong every day.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

To you maybe.

Ukrainian claims seem to be (at least 50%) backed up by videos posted line.

I’ve probably seen tens of thousands of Russian lives ended, and I don’t feel bad, they were forced by Putin to fight this war of aggression. Tanks blown apart with crew dying as they crawl out of the burning wreck, convict conscripts killed by a drone drop onto their privates, not my problem!

One person started this war and he is the only person that can end it whenever he wants.

View Quote

It seems incredibly unhealthy to layabout watching death videos numbering in the tens of thousands.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Rate this one a troll since Ukraine is defeating Russia by brutalizing minefields with thier stomping feet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It seems incredibly unhealthy to layabout watching death videos numbering in the tens of thousands.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To you maybe.

Ukrainian claims seem to be (at least 50%) backed up by videos posted line.

I’ve probably seen tens of thousands of Russian lives ended, and I don’t feel bad, they were forced by Putin to fight this war of aggression. Tanks blown apart with crew dying as they crawl out of the burning wreck, convict conscripts killed by a drone drop onto their privates, not my problem!

One person started this war and he is the only person that can end it whenever he wants.

I was thinking the same.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Let every adult puke die
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
None of what you posted changes what I said.

If 700,000 men leave a country of 144 million because they don't want to fight, that can be a problem for that country.  The US had a population of about 200 million during Viet Nam, and some 570,000 Americans left the country or simply refused to comply or show up.  It caused some problems but we were still able to fill the ranks.

If 600,000 men leave a country of 42 million because they don't want to fight, that's a disaster for that country.  And ethnic minorities in Ukraine aren't really excited about the war, either;  ethnic Hungarians aren't too fond of the Kiev regime .

However, you are correct in saying that this war is nowhere near ending.  It will drag on until Ukraine collapses out of sheer exhaustion, or NATO decides to jump in to save face.  The idea this will be over quickly if we just give Ukraine another new weapons system is proven wrong every day.
View Quote

I know, I wasn’t changing what you said. I was clarifying your misrepresentation of the problem.
I know about the Hungarians, we have a guy who’ll tell you all about it.

But it’s all good, we could argue quality over quantity and talk demographics (interesting fact, Russia has way more women than men, and ultimately has less than 42 million military aged males)

But there’s no point.
I do urge you to check into it every now and then, it IS quite a show, up to and including today.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:57:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Taking advantage of quality intelligence doesn't require air superiority. If you know where to shoot you can select from many ground based options to achieve desired effects on target. You can scoot traditional artillery or HIMARS close to the front, quickly emplace, engage with accurate fire and break your emplacement before return fire is received. There are also cruise missile options when more range is needed.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:59:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Having your country invaded by savages is dangerous.  Did anyone think otherwise?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Rate this one a troll since Ukraine is defeating Russia by brutalizing minefields with thier stomping feet.
View Quote

lol. They got mauled badly by the Leopard tanks as well. All those mines that got tricked into detonating themselves, that must have really embarrassed Russia.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Nope. But day by day, they grind forward a few hundred meters in some places, and hold the line in others.
View Quote
And lose ground in others
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not their kids, of course. But yours and mine? I bet many, likely a majority, would support direct US involvement to “kill muh orcs”. It’s insanity but here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will the ukebros then shift the goalposts to american kids? Idk, but I really dont see a point in which they wont support their "team."

Not their kids, of course. But yours and mine? I bet many, likely a majority, would support direct US involvement to “kill muh orcs”. It’s insanity but here we are.

NO. I don’t know anyone who supports direct involvement….too many of our Best & Brightest were lost in the so-called GWOT.

If Ukraine starts to lose, the Poles have already pledged their support to defend them against Russia.  We just need to continue to provide them with the means to defeat the Russians.  No direct American involvement.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#36]
I've watched probably dozens of videos uploaded every day since the start of the war. I haven't read the 1st article talking about the war though.

From the uploaded videos, it would appear Russia has 5x or more losses than Ukraine. That could simply be because Ukraine uploads more or it might be close to true.

I will say, Ukrainian tactics have much improved since June or so. Russia looks very elementary and obviously has shit for comms. Russia continuously gets bush wacked because it appears they're not communicating.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The Russian victory declaration on February 26th, 2022 stating "Ukraine has returned to Russia".

Also: Putin's essay called "The historical unity of Ukraine and Russia".

Makes you wonder, huh
View Quote
The Russian victory declaration on February 26th, 2022 (by some over zealous reporter who had to retract it immediately when the actual Russian GOV found out)

Putin's essay? Care to post the closing paragraph in English here?

Literally makes you wonder why you lie so much

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What does air actually provide? for the most part it’s precision fires, and sensing.  Since the democratization of ISR and precision fires via UAS, air superiority is really kind of a term of art and not what it use to be when there were only really manned aircraft.
View Quote

People have become desensitized after watching us for over two decades drop PGMs from a permissive environment too. That airspace is anything but.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#40]
The losses that Ukraine and Russia have experienced aren't significant compared to their fighting age populations. During WW1 France and Germany were able to recover from incredible losses and fight for years more with comparable population sizes. This war has been a story of Russia's capabilities slowly degrading while Ukraine's expand.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:47:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Dozens per day is probably on the low side.

America has been spoiled by low casualty wars.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#42]
So Russian commies and Ukrainian Democrat lackeys are dying? Sounds like a win win to me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#43]
It's clearer everyday that Ukraine can't win, so much so even the leftist rags are now reporting on it. So what does the corrupt and incompetent Biden administration do now after wasting billions of tax payer monies to save face; especially with the 2024 election just around the corner? Scary times!
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's clearer everyday that Ukraine can't win, so much so even the leftist rags are now reporting on it. So what does the corrupt and incompetent Biden administration do now after wasting billions of tax payer monies to save face; especially with the 2024 election just around the corner? Scary times!
View Quote

Weird how the Biden Adminstration couldn't have those Abrams ready for the summer offensive.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Let every adult puke die
View Quote

Do you believe Ukrainians are people?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

How has Russia won?

@sketti
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Weird how the Biden Adminstration couldn't have those Abrams ready for the summer offensive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they (NATO/US) truly wanted the Ukraine to win, or at least have a fighting chance, they would have given them everything upfront and not provided the needed equipment sporadically over many months. Another example of EU BS to look like they're contributing (see below). In the meantime American tax payers are getting bent over and paying for an unwinnable European war that's none of our business.

To Free Up Another Hundred Leopard 1 Tanks For Ukraine, German Diplomats Are Getting Creative

"Ukraine could get another 100 or so Leopard 1A5 tanks on top of the 178 Leopard 1s it already is getting from a Belgian-Danish-Dutch-German consortium."

Article link

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#48]
We will never really know until it is over and there is a winner.
Social Media has nothing but Pro Ukraine and how great they are doing which I am thinking is BS.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

How has Russia won?

@sketti
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How has Russia won?

@sketti
@fadedsun
Everyday the war goes on, the Russians win and the American taxpayer loses. We shouldn't have gotten involved, especially to cover up Biden's crimes.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
@fadedsun
Everyday the war goes on, the Russians win and the American taxpayer loses. We shouldn't have gotten involved, especially to cover up Biden's crimes.
View Quote

/thread
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top