Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
4 pages has anyone called dibs ? If not dibs on 401k and precious metals and optics
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What happened to the knee bursitis and staph guy with a 20" wound dressing on that other thread?
View Quote

I'm right here, and I had an I&D.  I have pictures, too.

Scheduled to unpack and close up tomorrow.  Discharge tomorrow or Tuesday.

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This thread could use a whole bottle of Hibiclens.

https://i.imgur.com/sY4yAr2.jpg
View Quote
Just reading this thread now makes me want to scrub down
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
OP here.

Nothing to much to report other than I’ve gotten about 4 bags of IV meds so far today. I’m here atleast until tomorrow but the doc is just going to take it day by day and not rush things.

The white head popped while I was in the shower this morning and it’s been slowly oozing shit out all day. Doc said that’s a good thing but I still meet with a surgeon tomorrow in case they want to slice me.

Doc and nurse both think it’s improving and looks better today. Should get the culture back tomorrow from this hospital.

The original ER called today and said the preliminary finding was MSRA but fuck that hospital so I’ll wait to find out from this culture.

Thanks again for everyone wishing well in the thread. Glad I listened to my gut (which made me ask y’all) this time
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
OP here.

Nothing to much to report other than I’ve gotten about 4 bags of IV meds so far today. I’m here atleast until tomorrow but the doc is just going to take it day by day and not rush things.

The white head popped while I was in the shower this morning and it’s been slowly oozing shit out all day. Doc said that’s a good thing but I still meet with a surgeon tomorrow in case they want to slice me.

Doc and nurse both think it’s improving and looks better today. Should get the culture back tomorrow from this hospital.

The original ER called today and said the preliminary finding was MSRA but fuck that hospital so I’ll wait to find out from this culture.

Thanks again for everyone wishing well in the thread. Glad I listened to my gut (which made me ask y’all) this time
View Quote

I always suspect MRSA or  ingrown hair when I see cellulitis like this. But people always assume spider bite.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I always suspect MRSA or  ingrown hair when I see cellulitis like this. But people always assume spider bite.
View Quote
Have you had an ultrasound to see if you still have an abscess and where it might be tracking?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP here.

All that really matters is he’s getting proper care before it got much much worse.

For once arfcom was right. Seek medical attention now.

Do NOT fuck around with an infection like that. Hours matter.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OP here.

View Quote

Not trying to scare you, but it's going to get drained and packed.  That shit tunnels. Hope your Nurse likes you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I had a co-worker up in the Tampa area that played mister hard ass about a minor infection resulting from a cut while turning wrenches. He ended up losing a finger and the ER docs said he was a day away from losing his hand.

I'll say this much...after that discussion during one of our work group meetings and my Dad's battle against MRSA after cancer treatments...I will NOT fuck around with infections. If they don't clear up in a day or two...off to the doctor I go. Better to pay a small co-pay than to lose a limb.

View Quote

How does this happen? There hasn’t been a day over the last 30 years where I haven’t had some sort of wound. Never had an infection.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:43:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I bet OP will have more than two labs before this is over.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Have you had an ultrasound to see if you still have an abscess and where it might be tracking?
View Quote

Negative
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How does this happen? There hasn’t been a day over the last 30 years where I haven’t had some sort of wound. Never had an infection.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a co-worker up in the Tampa area that played mister hard ass about a minor infection resulting from a cut while turning wrenches. He ended up losing a finger and the ER docs said he was a day away from losing his hand.

I'll say this much...after that discussion during one of our work group meetings and my Dad's battle against MRSA after cancer treatments...I will NOT fuck around with infections. If they don't clear up in a day or two...off to the doctor I go. Better to pay a small co-pay than to lose a limb.

Not a clue. Like you I've never had a problem.

He told us his turned red, got worse and he just ignored it. I think it was like a week before he went to the ER.

It was one of those freak things that'll eventually happen to someone....

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#13]
First pic is just of it oozing and second is after I cleaned it up. Both taken in the last 3 hours

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Because if we can skip a $1k ER visit for something that may be nothing, we will
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been bitten twice by brown recluse spiders and still have the scars. Go back to the emergency room. Why are you wasting time asking the folks in GD?
I wonder that every time there is one of these threads.

Because if we can skip a $1k ER visit for something that may be nothing, we will

No insurance?  Or do you have a $1k copay?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:00:52 PM EDT
[#15]

“Oozing” is because the abscess that’s clearly “come to a head” caused pressure necrosis or the skin which makes the abscess drained itself.  Why the first “provider” failed to I&D baffles me weekly….for 30 years.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Glad your condition is improving.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:15:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

“Oozing” is because the abscess that’s clearly “come to a head” caused pressure necrosis or the skin which makes the abscess drained itself.  Why the first “provider” failed to I&D baffles me weekly….for 30 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

In your professional opinion is their inaction in not I&D’ing it are they making a big mistake & making thing a lot worse if not way more dangerous for OP?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Gross. Pretty sure you have menopause.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Well dang, didn’t expect to see all the extra photos from others. OP, I hope you get better, looks like things are on the up and up so hang in there!

To the rest, this is how you do a AMA thread/show and tell. Many updates, in OP, pictures etc.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#20]
I had a severe recluse bite. Interesting studies from a guy from U of Texas, ran a recluse clinic for bites for years. He recommended heavy use of benadryl. All the other drugs I took had little to no effect. I took 8-12 benadryl a day. within a few days it started to clear up. Mine looked horrendous, yet was painless. Once it was all done, swelling and rotting gone..eventually you could see a small bite with two tiny punctures in it..

Good luck man its a bad bite to get
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Abcess volcano. Abcess wall already formed.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:33:06 PM EDT
[#22]
wow. so you have MRSA and the other guy has MSSA.

crazy

get better
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Thank you for an update.

I spent 3 days in the hospital for mrsa years ago.  The vancomycin they gave me burned my vein as it came in.

I was discharged and took another 10 days of antibiotics for it to clear up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In your professional opinion is their inaction in not I&D’ing it are they making a big mistake & making thing a lot worse if not way more dangerous for OP?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually wondering the same thing. Should I insist on getting cut open or is the volcano good enough?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thank you for an update.

I spent 3 days in the hospital for mrsa years ago.  The vancomycin they gave me burned my vein as it came in.

I was discharged and took another 10 days of antibiotics for it to clear up.
View Quote

That’s one of the IV antibiotics I’m getting and it burns a little but not much if I keep my arm very still
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Pop it like a pimple and carry on.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It doesn't have to be one or the other.  Spiders are dirty little critters, and their bite can often lead to a staph infection.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That looks like MRSA

This.  Most “spider bites” are staph boils.  Believe it or not it’s the truth.

It doesn't have to be one or the other.  Spiders are dirty little critters, and their bite can often lead to a staph infection.

I suppose it's possible.  Just wondering why in all my 51 years traipsing around the woods/water/wilderness/etc I have never been bitten by a spider (that I know of).  Most of these "bites" are really just abcesses/boils.  They happen.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
pro tip guys:  keep your diabetes, cholesterol, and BP under control.  And don’t smoke
View Quote

^^^^
Can't say it often enough.  Also mind your hygiene.  Scrub yourself don't just pass a soapy hand over yourself and call it good.  Germs live in the dead skin cells.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I had a severe recluse bite. Interesting studies from a guy from U of Texas, ran a recluse clinic for bites for years. He recommended heavy use of benadryl. All the other drugs I took had little to no effect. I took 8-12 benadryl a day. within a few days it started to clear up. Mine looked horrendous, yet was painless. Once it was all done, swelling and rotting gone..eventually you could see a small bite with two tiny punctures in it..

Good luck man its a bad bite to get
View Quote

Jesus. Did you just sleep with al that Benadryl On board?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I suppose it's possible.  Just wondering why in all my 51 years traipsing around the woods/water/wilderness/etc I have never been bitten by a spider (that I know of).  Most of these "bites" are really just abcesses/boils.  They happen.
View Quote

Ditto

56 years...
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#31]
@32ACP

Just found out the doc canceled the surgeon consult bc she said it’s improving enough and she thinks it can be dealt with with the IV meds.

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:32:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Well I saw a few posts about people calling dibs. Not sure whats left but I claim any children between 6 and 12. Old enough to be properly conditioned to clean and scrub my house, yet young enough to not fight back to being indentured servants.

JK. I never had any kids of my own to be natural born servants.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I would expect an NP to know irrigate means wash out, it isn’t exclusive to bone.  I irrigate after perforated bowel stuff, be it an appy, sigmoid colon, small bowel perf, all the time, no bones involved.  Not in my AO.

Debride means cut out dead tissue.  It can be bone, muscle, skin, fat, lung—it’s dead tissue that’s food to bacteria & releasing potassium & other once intracellular/contained crap into the patient & bacterial spooge, too.

Just a general surgeon for 30 years….but if this is what NPs are taught, no wonder ERs & urgent cares are messed up—poor education.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
‘I&D’ is irrigate and debride, basically draining the would, flushing it out and removing any dead tissue.

“Irrigate and debride” is a procedure usually for bone and joint infections.

Incision and drainage (I&D) is usually for abscesses. OP definitely has some cellulitis with what looks like an early formation of an abscess.

(Urgent care NP).

I would expect an NP to know irrigate means wash out, it isn’t exclusive to bone.  I irrigate after perforated bowel stuff, be it an appy, sigmoid colon, small bowel perf, all the time, no bones involved.  Not in my AO.

Debride means cut out dead tissue.  It can be bone, muscle, skin, fat, lung—it’s dead tissue that’s food to bacteria & releasing potassium & other once intracellular/contained crap into the patient & bacterial spooge, too.

Just a general surgeon for 30 years….but if this is what NPs are taught, no wonder ERs & urgent cares are messed up—poor education.

Jesus, I said "usually" and I was giving examples, I'm fully aware of what irrigate and debride mean.  You knew exactly what I meant but took the opportunity to flex.  When we use the term I&D in the UC/ED setting it usually means incision and drainage relating to abscesses.  Funny you insult NP's when I've had to correct misdiagnoses (or see their shitty procedural skills) from ED physicians on multiple occasions.  Just last week I had an 11-year-old kid come in after an ED physician stapled a deep laceration on his left knee.  

The last two providers who were fired from my UC were physicians for negligence.  In fact, all of the providers who were fired in the 10 years I've been in the medical field were all physicians (4 total).  I have some NP/PA coworkers who I would trust with my life over some physicians.  That being said, I've also worked with some amazing physicians.

@TWO_LABS

Glad things are turning for the better.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:31:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Like was stated a bit earlier, listen to your patient. No matter how bizarre it may sound. This patient saw 2 other doctors for a “spider bite” on the left cheek. They covered them for staph,strep, mrsa etc, but the redness got bigger about the size of a quarter. The patient had been camping and living in northern Ohio. The patient noted itching and a feeling of “something moving” in the abscess.
Well, I thought no way could it be a larval infestation, that doesn’t happen in northern Ohio.  I put some bacitracin over the wound, to try and suffocate out the potential little bugger. 10 minutes later I was called to see this:

Attachment Attached File

Well hell’s bells, You got a larvae!

I made a small incision, and took out this 3mm bugger

Attachment Attached File

Listen to your patient, and have an appropriate differential no matter how unlikely
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#35]
hate these threads.... gonna be itching all night
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 12:09:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
PSA for the non-medical:

If we look at the OP's pic, there's a dark point of entry site that may be a spider bite, infected hair follicle, splinter or other breech of the skin;

The surrounding redness is cellulitis, which is a diffuse, non-pocket of infection amongst the cells;  if you look closely at the breech point, there's a white "head" or pustule pushing up from an abscess, thinning the skin & screaming I'm an abscess DRAIN ME I'm causing cellulitis and antibiotics cannot penetrate the abscess wall.

There may be decent ER PAs, NPs or physicians but I seldom encounter them patients get a sepsis work-up, CT, U/S, MRI and infectious disease consult when all the ER idiot needs to do is lance/I&D an abscess before it progresses to a bigger abscess & more cellulitis.

Eventually, a surgeon gets called to drain the abscess that's the size of a half-dollar which should have been the first step not the last

Feel better OP
View Quote
Dude! You just made me feel better, because the first fucking thing I saw when I read OP's post and saw his pics was that I would have taken an Xacto knife to that shit and cleaned it with Peroxide the first second I noticed it.

I had 3 pilonidal cysts in my early 20s. Going to the doctor and getting it packed full of gauze several times over the following days was so awful. I got my 4th when I was 30-something. I said "fuck it" and cut it open with an Xacto and some Xuron side cut pliers. I damn near passed out from the pain.  I had to squeeze the cutters a fraction of a millimeter at a time until I would recover, then squeeze some more until I finally got it cut all the way open.  I squeezed the hell out of it until everything awful was out and I couldn't feel me ass anymore from the pain.  The shower looked like someone had been murdered, from all the blood squirted everywhere.  I flushed it out with peroxide that I put in a squirt pottle and squirted into the wound.  
Healed up well, and haven't had another cyst there for 20 years.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 12:14:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Like was stated a bit earlier, listen to your patient. No matter how bizarre it may sound. This patient saw 2 other doctors for a “spider bite” on the left cheek. They covered them for staph,strep, mrsa etc, but the redness got bigger about the size of a quarter. The patient had been camping and living in northern Ohio. The patient noted itching and a feeling of “something moving” in the abscess.
Well, I thought no way could it be a larval infestation, that doesn’t happen in northern Ohio.  I put some bacitracin over the wound, to try and suffocate out the potential little bugger. 10 minutes later I was called to see this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/307202/113A222B-0BE8-40FC-86FF-A88B1A87450F_jpe-2565878.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/307202/8901D594-BD0D-4A34-8773-E55B2E4F85CE_jpe-2565879.JPG

Listen to your patient, and have an appropriate differential no matter how unlikely
View Quote

God dammit we got rulz.
Gots to put a warning on a vomit potential pic. Asswipe.

OP, hope you are comfortable. Be cautious with the pain killers.
The pain killers can make you itchy, nauseous, irritable, and constipated. The side effects can last for several days after you stop taking the opiates.
Proceed with caution. Keep your vocal filter engaged for a while.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 12:27:36 AM EDT
[#38]
That looks exactly like a  brown recluse bite when bite turns into cellulitis/infection. Ran medical calls on these in the past.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You could also have cellulitis from the bite.  I got it from a fire ant bite and spent the night in the hospital on IV antibiotics.  Don't mess with that, go back and get treated properly.
View Quote

You are right, cellulitis Picture perfect example of it. Recognized it immediately. If it were a black widow bite you'd known it in about 30 mins or so. BW venom attacks your nervous system. Some people may have mild symptoms and others severe. I've given Valium through an IV for BW bites while transporting.

Out of curiosity did you see any fang marks.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 12:55:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not a damn spider bite.  People and spiders, good grief.  Spiders aren't like getting a wasp or bee sting.  The spider can't just crawl up your leg and decide it is time to give you a nip either.  Spider bites happen on hands and lower arms and occur when a web is disturbed.  I have known people to get popped by a BW.  They were working in the yard and reached into a dark spot, not realizing that TOUGH web belongs to a BW.  The LADY then got bitten on the hand.  

It is an infected follicle that got MSRA.  Most likely because you inadvertently scratched it with a dirty fingernail.
View Quote

Wrong I've seen spider bites happen on a lot of areas. Feet are a big one if you leave shoes out side on deck. Seen bites on body when the spider crawled into clothing and were then put on. Recluse spiders aren't very big either. The ones I saw here in my area were mostly the size of about a nickel or dime. Walked into a field once and while looking down they were every where. Talk about stripping down and looking for them in my pants.

The biggest thing with BW spiders are their crazy web pattern. Seen those every where. Under chairs furniture, every where. We've got brown widows also. Though not as bad as a black widow. But they can still hurt. A big thing with  recluse bites are alot of times people do not even realize they've been bitten. But bite can look different. Seen classic bullseye pattern and several like open with cellulitis

I hate spiders and always look over areas on the patio and patio furniture. Was sitting in a chair once and a BW had built a nest in foods of plastic patio furniture right next to my leg.

But people can and do get bitten pretty much on any area of the body. But shoes left out side on deck or patio is a biggie. Heck one got got bit by a pigmy rattle snake on his foot/toe from one that crawled into his tennis shoe left outside.

Everything it seems here in florida wants to eat you or kill you. BTW I really hate fire ants. Had one crawl all the way up my pants leg and a few hours later bite me on my balls. It doubled Me over for a second ?? little bastards.

But hey you could be right, tests, signs and symptoms can determine it. But it sure looks like bites I've seen cellulitis.  Either way op bite is getting worst.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 12:56:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Ok, I am/was a nurse as well as a Brown Recluse bite survivor. Regardless if it’s a spider bite, a boil, a scratch that got infected... what you have there is definitely infected.  MRSA simply means it’s a resistant strain of bacteria. If it’s staph,it can progress rapidly leading to necrosis (tissue death) and sepsis (systemic infection).

The abscess will need to be drained and a C & S (culture/sensitivity) will need to be done to identify what strain of bacteria it is and what antibiotic to counter it. If they haven’t done this yet, the doctor is just making an educated guess as the the bacteria type and treating it with a broad spectrum antibiotic. You need to properly identify and target the specific bacteria because whatever they gave you isn’t working as it should. When I had my bite I had to have cephlex, rifampin and Levaquin to finally beat the infection. ‘I&D’ is irrigate and debride, basically draining the would, flushing it out and removing any dead tissue. If it’s substantial they might put in drain or pack the wound with sterile gauze. I ended up having a PICC line in my AC and having IV antibiotics three times a day until the infection was gone.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 1:07:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Like was stated a bit earlier, listen to your patient. No matter how bizarre it may sound. This patient saw 2 other doctors for a "spider bite" on the left cheek. They covered them for staph,strep, mrsa etc, but the redness got bigger about the size of a quarter. The patient had been camping and living in northern Ohio. The patient noted itching and a feeling of "something moving" in the abscess.
Well, I thought no way could it be a larval infestation, that doesn't happen in northern Ohio.  I put some bacitracin over the wound, to try and suffocate out the potential little bugger. 10 minutes later I was called to see this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/307202/113A222B-0BE8-40FC-86FF-A88B1A87450F_jpe-2565878.JPG

Well hell's bells, You got a larvae!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/307202/8901D594-BD0D-4A34-8773-E55B2E4F85CE_jpe-2565879.JPG

View Quote
Bot fly?

They are common around here, never seen one in a person but I've see a few big bastards taken out if various critters.

It's disturbing on a primal level.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 1:16:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Looks identical to one I had. My doctor was an absolute retard and told me "no, that's not a bug bite. You've got shingles." This was after I told them I was in the woods, got bit, and saw the spider that did the biting. They completely disregarded my account. After insisting, they finally took a culture. 2 weeks later, after it finally turned the corner and started to look better, they called and told me I was positive for 3 types of bacteria and I needed to start antibiotics immediately. I pressed them more just to hear them say it, and they finally admitted it was a bug bite and not shingles, lol
View Quote

Fuckin' maroon medical "professionals". I had an actual case of the shingles that my doc diagnosed as "constipation" (no shit! LOL) and I was like "hmmm... that doesn't seem right". So I waited a few days and by them my abdomen had become quite sensitive to touch, so I Google it and came up with shingles. So I called them back and told them that I thought I had shingles. So they get me right in and took 2 seconds to confirm that it was shingles. Fookin' ra-tards with big houses and Porsches.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 1:31:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like a bot found in grey squirrels in North America. If you hunt them you never want to before the first frost.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 1:34:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bot fly larva?
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 1:56:28 AM EDT
[#46]
I had a similar thing happen recently. I thought I had a spider bite on my elbow. But recluse aren’t really known to be bad in my area. So I self medicated it and it cleared up and then I got another one on the opposite elbow. So I did the same thing with it. It started to heal but then I had a small cut on my finger not healing and one Sunday morning a couple weeks after the initial “spider bite” I had some small pustules on my left knuckle and one on my left pinky finger along with some swelling. After consulting some family and the inter web, and knowing this just ain’t right. I went to the ER. MRSA was one thing a family member mentioned. And put some fear of God into me it could be serious. So they checked me out and told me it was an infection. But they just gave me an antibiotic prescription. I told the ER nurse she didn’t have to patronize me with an antibiotic. Since there was no diagnosis. But she told me it wouldn’t hurt. So I got it. Well when the juice test came back a couple days later they told me it was a strep infection and changed the prescription. Ceflex (I can’t spell it correctly). It seems to have worked. I still have some redness where the sores were but they have healed over. Still keeping an eye on it.

I get cuts all the time. This is the first time I had anything like it. And I don’t know if I actually got bit by a spider or I picked it up from a cut somewhere in my travels.

TDLR Infections suck.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 4:11:54 AM EDT
[#47]
I was crawling around my yard this summer pulling weeds. And that night a fucking chigger put a ferocious bite on my right testicle while I was sleeping. Woke up the next morning with a huge welt that itched like crazy.

I about went off my nut thinking little willy would be next on the chigger menu.

So I triple washed my sheets in bleach and fogged the entire bed room.

Close call that was.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 4:43:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Is this a Recluse
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/17/2022 4:51:42 AM EDT
[#49]
House thread.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 5:19:24 AM EDT
[#50]

No, this is.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top