BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 50
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is your other account “NowifeHappyLife”?
View Quote

Post is too short
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
One of the messages on the screen in the Legally Armed YouTube channel said rumor was a Hispanic male in a fake police vest. I can't see enough detail in the car dashcam video though to know for sure.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You should, so you understand the reality of the world we are living in to prepare accordingly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not watching that video. Fuck that.

You should, so you understand the reality of the world we are living in to prepare accordingly.

Nah. I have seen enough death in my lifetime to not need another scene in my memory. You do you though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Eyewitnesses said a "Mexican" guy in a fake police uniform was the shooter.
View Quote

Dash cam backs up the uniform piece.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This exact scenario has played out in my head numerous times in the past. I’m running the motherfucker down if in a position to do so. Faster than grabbing an AR from under the back seat.
View Quote

That's a hard one.  You hear gunshots in a parking lot and you just immediately assume "mass shooter" and try to ram whoever you see shooting?   What if it's gangbangers shooting at each other? You going to insert yourself in that? What if the guy you run over with your car is a plain clothes cop returning fire?  Too many variables to just insert yourself in the middle of it instantly.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm in a movie theater with my kids right up the road from there. Any updates? Is this muslim stuff?
View Quote
Does not appear to be an ackbar  

but it's unclear if it was a targeted hit or not
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Post is too short
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post is too short

But the iambic tardtameter is very similar. LOL
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Holy shit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

If accurate, yeah, that points heavily to targeted.

Edit: I take that back. Witness reports are he continued to shoot at others in different places and stayed on scene until engaged by police. That's not targeted. That's just a mental case like usual.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It isn’t something you can really prove.

But mass shootings tend to pop up at very convenient times for left-wing agendas.
View Quote

Can you plot on a calendar for the next two or three months when it would be convenient and when it would be inconvenient for anti-gunners to have mass shootings occur?  Or even can you go back over the shootings that occurred during the last year and explain why those dates were especially convenient?

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

That screams cartel hit of some kind.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Believe what I said or no....no sweat off my sack, but like I said , ya ain't got a clue whut ya ya CAIN't do....'cause you've never had the experience ta start with....

with that said......sad day in TX.....sad day for this Nation period.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I genuinely can’t tell if this account is fucking around or not. Either way it’s entertaining.

Believe what I said or no....no sweat off my sack, but like I said , ya ain't got a clue whut ya ya CAIN't do....'cause you've never had the experience ta start with....

with that said......sad day in TX.....sad day for this Nation period.....

Why don’t you speak English instead of rambling like some hood rat?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’m in a movie theater with my kids right up the road from there. Any updates? Is this muslim stuff?
View Quote

Could be.  Haven’t seen a ROPR in a while.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#15]
I drive by this place twice a day on my commute to and from work. Been to this outlet mall many times. Prayers for the families!
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Just sayin it was proven that by FB manipulating the news feeds of people they influenced up to 15% of the voting in the last election.  You think it's all that difficult to push someone that their cheese already slid most of the way off their cracker to go completely off the rails?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, and poverty, racism, and micro-aggressions cause people to be unable to work, do drugs, be thieves, and act violent. Or, maybe, people have free will and are RESPONSIBLE for their own actions.

This is the entire issue in a nutshell with this supposed conspiracy theory. You're pretending as if man doesn't have free will and agency. That's liberal stupidity that has somehow infected the Conservative movement and now serves as an excuse to ignore any topic we don't like. How's that working out for us or the country?

Just sayin it was proven that by FB manipulating the news feeds of people they influenced up to 15% of the voting in the last election.  You think it's all that difficult to push someone that their cheese already slid most of the way off their cracker to go completely off the rails?

Yeah I’ve said the election steal wasn’t ballots—it was social media tweaking
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like he was parked there waiting for someone.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Kinda looks like a domestic / targeted hit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post is too short

"Iambic tardtameter," ROFL.

Stolen, and thank you.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:39:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were any of the victims former Uvalde PD?

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed or a hit in general, but wouldn’t he have the resources to at least GTFO of the area? I find it unusual that the hit man was killed so quickly?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Keep soldiers handing out water bottles to illegals if you like what you see.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Were the reports of shooter dead accurate?

If so, who shot him or did he shoot himself?

Targeted hit and suicide doesn’t make sense
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I've had 3 of'em.......
View Quote

Paging Norcal to the red courtesy phone
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Arfcom use to be a great place to get information. Now we get edgy and conspiracy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#27]
All you guys saying its a government conspiracy, can you explain how they do it?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I was thinking the same exact thing. I hope the video dude is haunted forever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One more piece of the puzzle as to why our society is decaying.  Dude decides to video the carnage to gain more internets instead of going to help them.  He filmed within arms length of several shooting victims needing medical attention.

I was thinking the same exact thing. I hope the video dude is haunted forever.

For all we know, video dude may have been sending it out for someone ordering a hit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#30]
LEO on an unrelated call heard the shots and ran over and engaged and neutralized the shooter.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mental health.
View Quote

a fovourite tool of the communists....

oh wait, illegal wearing fake cop vest....me thinks this will disappear quickly from MSM....
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Wow just landed and seeing this.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Press conferance saying on duty office already on scene for unrelated incident. Heard shots and engaged the shooter killing him.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Agreed or a hit in general, but wouldn’t he have the resources to at least GTFO of the area? I find it unusual that the hit man was killed so quickly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just speculation but confirming the kill may have been his undoing.  Sure didn’t seem too concerned with others close by as being a threat to him.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
LEO on an unrelated call heard the shots and ran over and engaged and neutralized the shooter.
View Quote

Damn what a G
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Prayers sent out for victims and their families.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Looks like a hit.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's a hard one.  You hear gunshots in a parking lot and you just immediately assume "mass shooter" and try to ram whoever you see shooting?   What if it's gangbangers shooting at each other? You going to insert yourself in that? What if the guy you run over with your car is a plain clothes cop returning fire?  Too many variables to just insert yourself in the middle of it instantly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This exact scenario has played out in my head numerous times in the past. I’m running the motherfucker down if in a position to do so. Faster than grabbing an AR from under the back seat.

everyone wants to be a hero till it’s time to do hero stuff
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

a fovourite tool of the communists....

oh wait, illegal wearing fake cop vest....me thinks this will disappear quickly from MSM....
View Quote

Is there any proof it was an illegal?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Looks like he was parked there waiting for someone.
View Quote

Like he pulled up there and waited for them to cross by that alcove. Like knew where they parked and the path they'd take back to the car maybe.

All the victims are in a small rather packed group. He was not cutting loose on anyone else.

He closed the distance from another angle and unloaded on them again. He's not too concerned about anybody interfering. And moved at the start to have a fire lane around the vehicle that pulled up after he began to fire.  

It seems to be very deliberate.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#41]
9 victims transported by Allen FD to the hospital. Might be others transported to medical facilities via private vehicle.

If that's accurate, I would imagine that 9 doesn't include the fatalities. Really doesn't seem targeted at this point.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think it's unheard of for Cartels to entice people who have fucked up to go on suicide missions by threatening the safety of their loved ones.

"Go do this hit and then get killed or we cut your head off with a chainsaw and kill your kids.  Fuck up the hit and we also kill your kids. "
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I thought the Cartel hit a few years ago in Southlake Town Center was bad...  That was at least quick, and only hit the guy the Cartel had beef with, not a bunch of kids too...

Assuming the uniform is actually a uniform, and not just some nut's cosplay for their insane self-image, then maybe this guy did have some assistance?  If this is organized crime related, how'd the shooter know where to go looking?  Who put the shooter up to this, knowing the kind of attention it would bring?

This gets stranger and stranger.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#44]
now they are saying off-duty cop engaged shooter and took him down. one wonders if the video of the guy getting out of the car was the cop. interesting question for those who though he should have been run over. 9 victims so far.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Gun-free zone right?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Allen Chief of Police just made a statement.  Essentially, an Allen cop was at the mall on an unrelated matter when he heart gunshots.  He went to the sound of gunshots, engaged the shooter and killed him.

As a resident of Allen, I am saddened by the shooter's actions.  I am proud of that police officer.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn, give that man a raise.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Gun-free zone right?
View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Were the reports of shooter dead accurate?

If so, who shot him or did he shoot himself?

Targeted hit and suicide doesn’t make sense
View Quote

Hung around till cops showed up.

Cops killed him

Edit.

Others have mentioned cop was on scene for another matter.      Then did his job

Hats off to that officer
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Just down the road from me. EMS from cities all over responded. Anyone with a parked car inside has been told to find an Uber home.

Allen by itself has a large and well equipped police group to handle this - armored vehicles, drones, command centers, etc.

Looks like it was a hit. The outlets are very popular with anyone north of downtown Dallas. The last major shooting was literally two years ago. Pretty quiet and family oriented town.
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top