Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pick up that can citizen . Lick that boot.

The government can not be trusted.  Gargle on those .gov balls
View Quote

A healthy dose of skepticism in no way means AJ deserves the time of day.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pick up that can citizen . Lick that boot.

The government can not be trusted.  Gargle on those .gov balls

Nor does it mean he should be silenced.  Well at least those who love freedom believe that.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
In my short time here, I've noticed the many people that have an "_", or under score as some have called them, in their name have a very statist view of what freedom is. Am I wrong with this observation?

If they don't like what you say, then it's ok to censor those people. That's not what I learned growing up.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Alex Jones is a madman, but he's not crazy. He is a deeply flawed human being, but he is not stupid.

And he is absolutely correct about the greatest threat to liberty that America and the West have faced since America's birth: the elite establishment is using information warfare on a massive scale in order to perpetuate the Great Reset, which when you boil it down to its essence entails the introduction of an transnational, authoritarian, neo-feudalist fascistic regime. He is not wrong about that, and it is happening NOW, right before our eyes.

Shoot the messenger if you'd like, hate Jones if you'd like, but if you're too fucking stupid and too fucking brainwashed to understand that this is happening, then get the fuck out of the way. You're part of the problem.
View Quote
I think that deserves a NI.

Disclaimer:  I have never listened to a single full podcast or television program of Alex Jones'.  I've seen (very) short clips.  I've read memes regarding him, and quotes.
IOW, I get the general picture.
His voice is annoying.  He's over the top.  A little unhinged. I felt he often did more harm than good being so extreme and outlandish.
(To be fair though, the Left treated Rush the same way really, so how much difference does it really make if they attempt to disqualify and discredit you regardless?)
But everything I've seen, read and experienced in just the past 2 years has changed me forever, and informs me he was not completely the nutter many people made him out to be.
He seems a pretty brave soul in some ways; don't the Left just love bragging about "Speaking truth to power"?  Or was that just their projecting again?
I'm still not so sure about the gay frogs thing (that shit's just funny) but then again.. who knows for sure what effect chemicals can have on biology unless it's studied? But I digress.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nor does it mean he should be silenced.  Well at least those who love freedom believe that.
View Quote

Alex isn’t being silenced.  He’s been up to his usual craziness throughout this whole trial and there’s no end in sight.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well, that's not what Alex Jones said.

He literally just stood there in multiple videos chanting "9/11 was an inside job," and I'm curious if Mr. Dover agrees with that.

ETA: Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?
View Quote

Well. They didn't crash electric/lithium battery powered jets into the twin towers.
Guess what lithium can do, that jet fuel can't do...
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He literally just stood there in multiple videos chanting "9/11 was an inside job," and I'm curious if Mr. Dover agrees with that.

View Quote

Where I break from Mr. Jones is in our belief on how evil the United States Government is.

Mr. Jones advocated there was a very strong chance that crisis actors were part of the Sandy Hook tragedy. Nobody's kids - actually died; it was a manufactured crisis in order to influence public opinion.

Where I break from him is - if the government was behind it; they would just kill your kids. Waco, Ruby Ridge, Wounded Knee, Syphilis on blacks, MK ULTRA, Anti-Nerve Gas pills - oh the list seems to never end! Even that drone strike in the final days of Afghanistan that killed a bunch of literal children - all perpetually pushed by our government.

It's funny - I used to laugh and laugh at people that claimed 9/11 was an inside job. A bunch of stark raving nutters - but the more I learned about how our federal agencies operate - the more I begin to think they were probably right. 9/11 probably was an inside job - people looked the other way. The Saudi royal family didn't want the embarrassment. Bill Clinton didn't want responsibility for UBL. Dick Cheney saw a way to position Halliburton.

There was no grand conspiracy - probably. Just a bunch of people who saw an opportunity to enrich themselves in a crisis and said "naw, fuck that. I'll end up on top; fuck them people in the World Trade Center."

Was there a grand conspiracy at Sandy Hook? Not sure - but somewhere along the lines in places like Uvalde; I'm relatively certain someone at a Federal Agency said, "nah, fuck them kids". After all - "the shooter was known to Federal Agencies"
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing more entertaining than Alex Jones are the "aLeX jOnEs WaS rIgHt!!11!!" people that actually take his circus act seriously.

Most of those folks are almost certainly unfamiliar with the early Jones before, about half way through the Obama years, he realized there was less money in the hardcore tinfoil "9/11 WuZ aN iNsIdE jOb!!11!!!" crew and started hitching his act to the "1776 wIlL CoMmEnCe AgAiN!!11!!" "patriot" movement.

For example, here's Jones in 2008 harassing Michelle Malkin, who was busy bringing the border crisis to light through the Bush years, raving about her wanting to put "us" in FEMA camps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQMgllS413Q

The Skull and Bones, Buildabears, and the military-industrial complex was behind 9/11 in 2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jznltrb4JT4

And some ranting/chanting about the CFR and 9/11 being an inside job in 2006:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdOa83nSNs

A real patriot! Wonder when the last time Jones got so worked up about Skull and Bones... Maybe they're just not cool enough to hate anymore.

That said, Jones should be allowed to be as as he wants (especially to grift the gullible out of their money, which I fully support!) within the bounds of slander and libel. Apparently he really sucks at hiring attorneys.

So you think bilderberg group, council for foreign relations, the world economic forum, trilateral commission are all made up? You think skull and bones isn't real? Lmfao ok bro.

Did they help pull off 9/11?

Nah, but they did cover up the involvement of the Saudi royal family and Paki ISI for 20 years. Literally the people that hid that from the public belong to those NGOs and social clubs.

And they did it to start wars on false pretenses to build their wealth and to protect their power and investments.

Nah, but I would look more into other state involvement. Specifically Russia, England, UAE and Israel. Not so much that they actively participated, but smiled and waved because it was in their national interest to create a shit magnet in the Middle East to draw salafists into a meat grinder. Because if Americans are dying fighting them, their own  people aren’t.

Again all of the leaders of those countries are part of the groups mentioned.

We should have invaded Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Or just closed the borders to Muslims after all the plane hijackings in the 70s and 80s, or after 911 and saved 7 trillion dollars.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In my short time here, I've noticed the many people that have an "_", or under score as some have called them, in their name have a very statist view of what freedom is. Am I wrong with this observation?

If they don't like what you say, then it's ok to censor those people. That's not what I learned growing up.

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-freedom-of-speech-doesn-t-protect-speech-you-like-it-protects-speech-you-don-t-like-larry-flynt-69-61-66.jpg
View Quote

In my long time here, there's something I've noticed...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2574389_-21-and-22ers-are-much-worse-than-13ers.html
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#10]
One question. Did Alex Jones lie?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, he admitted he lied, and he admits it was wrong to do so.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/sandy-hook-parents-alex-jones-claims-created-living-87866827
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Where I break from Mr. Jones is in our belief on how evil the United Stares Government is.

Mr. Jones advocated there was a very strong chance that crisis actors were part of the Sandy Hook tragedy. Nobody's kids - actually died; it was a manufactured crisis in order to influence public opinion.

Where I break from him is - if the government was behind it; they would just kill your kids. Waco, Ruby Ridge, Wounded Knee, Syphilis on blacks, MK ULTRA, Anti-Nerve Gas pills - oh the list seems to never end! Even that drone strike in the final days of Afghanistan that killed a bunch of literal children - all perpetually pushed by our government.

It's funny - I used to laugh and laugh at people that claimed 9/11 was an inside job. A bunch of stark raving nutters - but the more I learned about how our federal agencies operate - the more I begin to think they were probably right. 9/11 probably was an inside job - people looked the other way. The Saudi royal family didn't want the embarrassment. Bill Clinton didn't want responsibility for UBL. Dick Cheney saw a way to position Halliburton.

There was no grand conspiracy - probably. Just a bunch of people who saw an opportunity to enrich themselves in a crisis and said "naw, fuck that. I'll end up on top; fuck them people in the World Trade Center."

Right! And how many mass casualty events have been known about by the FBI and allowed to happen?
Or cops been given the stand down order?

It all stinks to high heaven. Who else has had the balls to even ask these questions?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Top 10 Wildest Moments of Alex Jones' First Defamation Trial
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was updating my response; but yes. My assessment is as such.

your post is a little fucky too,
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-freedom-of-speech-doesn-t-protect-speech-you-like-it-protects-speech-you-don-t-like-larry-flynt-69-61-66.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, but I would look more into other state involvement. Specifically Russia, England, UAE and Israel. Not so much that they actively participated, but smiled and waved because it was in their national interest to create a shit magnet in the Middle East to draw salafists into a meat grinder. Because if Americans are dying fighting them, their own  people aren't.

Or just closed the borders to Muslims after all the plane hijackings in the 70s and 80s, or after 911
Follow the money
US spending on intelligence has doubled since 9/11, with the National Security Agency and the CIA taking the biggest share, according to the top secret budget leaked by the former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

Details of the $52.6bn request for 2013 by America's 16 spy agencies were revealed by the Washington Post on Thursday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/29/us-intelligence-spending-double-9-11-secret-budget

And that figure is over 10 years old it's over $60bn now. Seems that may be why McConnell told Trump if he pardoned Snowden he would be impeached and convicted.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nah, but I would look more into other state involvement. Specifically Russia, England, UAE and Israel. Not so much that they actively participated, but smiled and waved because it was in their national interest to create a shit magnet in the Middle East to draw salafists into a meat grinder. Because if Americans are dying fighting them, their own  people aren’t.

Or just closed the borders to Muslims after all the plane hijackings in the 70s and 80s, or after 911
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing more entertaining than Alex Jones are the "aLeX jOnEs WaS rIgHt!!11!!" people that actually take his circus act seriously.

Most of those folks are almost certainly unfamiliar with the early Jones before, about half way through the Obama years, he realized there was less money in the hardcore tinfoil "9/11 WuZ aN iNsIdE jOb!!11!!!" crew and started hitching his act to the "1776 wIlL CoMmEnCe AgAiN!!11!!" "patriot" movement.

For example, here's Jones in 2008 harassing Michelle Malkin, who was busy bringing the border crisis to light through the Bush years, raving about her wanting to put "us" in FEMA camps:

The Skull and Bones, Buildabears, and the military-industrial complex was behind 9/11 in 2004:

A real patriot! Wonder when the last time Jones got so worked up about Skull and Bones... Maybe they're just not cool enough to hate anymore.

That said, Jones should be allowed to be as as he wants (especially to grift the gullible out of their money, which I fully support!) within the bounds of slander and libel. Apparently he really sucks at hiring attorneys.

So you think bilderberg group, council for foreign relations, the world economic forum, trilateral commission are all made up? You think skull and bones isn't real? Lmfao ok bro.

Nah, but they did cover up the involvement of the Saudi royal family and Paki ISI for 20 years. Literally the people that hid that from the public belong to those NGOs and social clubs.

And they did it to start wars on false pretenses to build their wealth and to protect their power and investments.

England didn't have members in the Afghanistan and Iraq coalition forces?

And Jones' supposition for decades has been that American political elites are part those groups so, wouldn't that really mean their own people are dying fighting them?

So we're back to square 1 on 9/11 being an inside job or, American political elite are not part of those groups so Jones has been wrong for decades.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.
View Quote

This.  Once worked in a a FEMA facility where legit crazy people were frequently trying to trespass to try and get pictures of the bodies of Hurricane Ike victims Jones said were being hidden there.  Also stayed in one of the FEMA camps he said were internment camps. Pretty damn good food and a nice R&R station.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Follow the money

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/29/us-intelligence-spending-double-9-11-secret-budget

And that figure is over 10 years old it's over $60bn now. Seems that may be why McConnell told Trump if he pardoned Snowden he would be impeached and convicted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Quoted:

Nah, but I would look more into other state involvement. Specifically Russia, England, UAE and Israel. Not so much that they actively participated, but smiled and waved because it was in their national interest to create a shit magnet in the Middle East to draw salafists into a meat grinder. Because if Americans are dying fighting them, their own  people aren't.

Follow the money
US spending on intelligence has doubled since 9/11, with the National Security Agency and the CIA taking the biggest share, according to the top secret budget leaked by the former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

Details of the $52.6bn request for 2013 by America's 16 spy agencies were revealed by the Washington Post on Thursday.

The wars in general generated what? 5-7 trillion?

I’d imagine shutting the borders to Muslims would have been a lot cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
A trenchant observation. Longer-standing members have noticed it as well.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should ask Jones to get to the bottom of this vast conspiracy!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Alex isn’t being silenced.  He’s been up to his usual craziness throughout this whole trial and there’s no end in sight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And Jones' supposition for decades has been that American political elites are part those groups so, wouldn't that really mean their own people are dying fighting them?

So we're back to square 1 on 9/11 being an inside job or, American political elite are not part of those groups so Jones has been wrong for decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

England could have fought the Iraq war?

Do you think Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer considers you one of their people?

I’m done with this discussion. You are as delusional as Alex Jones.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:53:56 PM EDT
[#23]
NT’s ASSEMBLE!

Odd how NT’s are always in agreement with issues contrary to freedom and America.

Excellent job comrades!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well. They didn't crash electric/lithium battery powered jets into the twin towers.

Welp.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disingenuous:  "not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does."

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm done with this discussion. You are as delusional as Alex Jones.
View Quote

For the record, England could barely fight themselves out of the Falklands
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm done with this discussion. You are as delusional as Alex Jones.

Yeah, no shit. The last thing the looters in Britain want is pissed of veterans. But American troop protection for BP infrastructure for 20 years would be nice right?

Anyone with an intelligence agency knew that ISIL was inevitable. PNAC was written on that basis. A preemptive weakening of the Sunni population was the only way for a lot of countries to maintain their shit in that region. 9/11 was a real stroke of luck for them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Welp.
View Quote

I also parked a project truck in the front yard with the front clip torn off, and the old dog shit tbi350 covered with a blue tarp to short dick the tax man and kill property value taxes.
I despise HOAs and suburbia is nothing more than one big HOA.
Bro. You can't even shoot in the back yard...
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Irony of the Mob of Alex Jone Fan Bois shouting to Ban members who do Not eat up every lie that Alex Jones spews or they that they just "don't like" is them screaming "We're silencing dissenting voices - all in the name of *FREEDOM !!   *(AKA Only what we like or want to hear)!!"

Alex Jones isn't being sued because of any Free Speech or First Amendment issue.

Alex Jones was successfully sued because he clearly lied (AS HE ADMITTED UNDER OATH IN COURT) in his broadcasts to defame (tell lies) about the families of the children killed at the Sandy Hook School Shooting - causing them great pain.  Alex Jones did Stupid Things & Alex Jones had to Answer for It.

Alex Jones still Broadcasts (he even did so during the trial) so no one has "silenced" him - a Jury reviewed the evidence & unanimously agree that Alex Jones now has to pay for what he did to those families (Clearly & Knowingly Lying on his broadcasts against innocent parties - The Parents).  

Alex Jones isn't be tossed in some Russian Gulag or North Korean Camp - he isn't locked up in any jail cell.

There are and have been Clear Rules about Libel & Defaming others that exist for the protection of Society that long predate Alex Jones or even the USA.  

If Alex Jones really was any sort of  "Journalist", then that one of the first things any "Journalist" should have known.

Bigger_Hammer .
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I’m done with this discussion. You are delusional.
View Quote

No. Why would I? Same as Trump. It's a big club... Yada, yada, yada...

But you threw together a bunch of words into a loosely formed idea (or theory if you will) to reconcile world events which, when you dig down, don't actually make any sense together.

Either 9/11 was an inside job because American political elites are part of the group you're saying actually tacitly allowed it to happen or, Alex Jones claims of American political elites being part of some vast shadowy conspiracy which had a hand in 9/11 are wrong and 9/11 wasn't an inside job so Jones has been spouting garbage for years.

The only other option is that the American political elites are part of these groups and the groups purposely shut them out on their plan on 9/11, but how's that work and to what end? We've already established the "Americans dying in unjust wars so their people don't," doesn't hold up because members from coalition forces have not only had people killed on the battlefield but also suffered Islamic terrorist attacks of their own over the last 2 decades.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

But you threw together a bunch of words into a loosely formed idea (or theory if you will) to reconcile world events which, when you dig down, don't actually make any sense together.

Either 9/11 was an inside job because American political elites are part of the group you're saying actually tacitly allowed it to happen or, Alex Jones claims of American political elites being part of some vast shadowy conspiracy which had a hand in 9/11 are wrong and 9/11 wasn't an inside job so Jones has been spouting garbage for years.

The only other option is that the American political elites are part of these groups and the groups purposely shut them out on their plan on 9/11, but how's that work and to what end? We've already established the "Americans dying in unjust wars so their people don't," doesn't hold up because members from coalition forces have not only had people killed on the battlefield but also suffered Islamic terrorist attacks of their own over the last 2 decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m done with this discussion. You are delusional.

Take it up with Mr. Jones.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the hypothesis keeps getting proven over and over and over.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
NT’s ASSEMBLE!

Odd how NT’s are always in agreement with issues contrary to freedom and America.

Excellent job comrades!
View Quote

Could you define "NeverTrump" for us? Like "racist" or "homophobic", it seems to be a term that gets thrown around a lot without much regard to situation so seems to have a bit of a nebulous meaning these days. I'd just like some clarification.

Also, maybe you could share some more member tales from all your years spent lurking. In fact, I'd like to hear more on your thoughts on Bullet_Sponge's posting style since you're so familiar with them.

(Also, a photographic memory would have remembered his underscore, especially given what a hot topic they are. That's how a photographic memory works. )
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lithium can be used to treat mental illness. I know that's not what you meant, but it's relevant to your post anyway.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Alex isn't being silenced.  He's been up to his usual craziness throughout this whole trial and there's no end in sight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alex isn't being silenced.  He's been up to his usual craziness throughout this whole trial and there's no end in sight.
Meh.....OK.  There has been a major attempt to silence him, lets put it that way.  I am not a follower or a watcher of his.  I do enjoy the good clip like WTC has posted up a few times.  I high fived him at a rally in Austin TX.  But no I am not a follower or a watcher.  I just see statists trying to silence him and running him into the ground.  Some of it deserved, some not.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lithium can be used to treat mental illness. I know that's not what you meant, but it's relevant to your post anyway.
View Quote

Joke went over your head I see...
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Now this is the type of shit Alex Jones is great for! Memes!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Meh.....OK.  There has been a major attempt to silence him, lets put it that way.  I am not a follower or a watcher of his.  I do enjoy the good clip like WTC has posted up a few times.  I high fived him at a rally in Austin TX.  But no I am not a follower or a watcher.  I just see statists trying to silence him and running him into the ground.  Some of it deserved, some not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would he/they even give a shit what jones says?

Why does anyone have to defend themselves for listing to jones?

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
NT’s ASSEMBLE!

Excellent job comrades!
View Quote

You should pay attention. You might learn something.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Freedom to do what?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry to say, freedom lovers are in the minority.

The America hating "fuck-the-first" majority
love big government regulating speech.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Freedom to do what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom to do what?
LOL, why would YOU care?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
LOL, why would YOU care?
View Quote

The trout fishing sucks this time of year
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's an interesting comment as there are quite a few statists here. I'll look for correlation.

I wasn't taught that politically correct crap either, because I was a kid in the fifties when America was completely different from today's woke shitshow.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
LOL, why would YOU care?
View Quote

No, lug. Please share for the audience. You love freedom to do what?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL, why would YOU care?

LOL, the audience I need knows.  The audience I don't give a flip can guess I suppose.  Its not that hard.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
LOL, the audience I need knows.  The audience I don't give a flip can guess I suppose.  Its not that hard.
View Quote

So you either can’t, or won’t, verbalize exactly what about AJ’s behavior regarding Sandy Hook you support his freedom to do.

That’s good, because he is getting the punishment he deserves. Happy you recognize it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Gotta love the conservatives that thought Saddam had nukes and that George Bush really had secret intelligence somewhere about the WMD program now lecturing about conspiracies and disinformation lol
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL, why would YOU care?

Attachment Attached File
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top