BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:11:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guess what system of government allowed Hitler to rise to power?

That's right - a constitutional federal republic.

People often forget that Hitler didn't end up the dictator of a one-party state as a result of revolution or coup or anything like that.  He came to power in a completely legal way in a democratic constitutional republic. (The Reichstag Fire Decree by President Hindenburg was legal and consistent with the Weimar Republic Constitution, which means that the Enabling Law of 1933 was legal.)
View Quote
The German system was even more retarded and convoluted than it is now. It would basically be like Trump gaining the presidency because of a Biden EO.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#2]
What about no government whatsoever?

If you're sick or weak you lose
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The party is not right wing. 'You' doesn't necessarily denote the party.

The real issue is the uniparty. Let's face it. Those billionaires who are out there pulling all the strings for this are corrupted. That includes Trump, Bezos, Musk, Gates, Buffet, Soros, the whole lot of them.  The commies showed up on Trump's inauguration day. They couldn't be touched, prosecuted, and the MSM did nothing in the way of notable coverage except to say they were nothing more than an idea.

Well, therew were several people in congress, most notably the'Squad', who were out there happily marching with and supporting that idea that was violent towards America in ways we haven't seen since the civil war. The MSM largely under-reported the violence, and mislabeled white supremacy as being the root cause, when, Antifa, BLM, and their ilk got away with murder.

Now, here's the rub. The old school democrats, like Hillary, were fighting the communist infiltration in their own party, and they swore up and down that Trump was in bed with the commies and had been for a long time. Funny how coincidentally the commies showed up the same time that he did. With their representatives in congress, and in the White House, plus, control of the media, and they could snow a large portion of the population with their BS because people believed them and mistrusted anything the conservatives were saying.  Mostly because they were supporting Trump, who, in their eyes, was a hard core leftist.

Any time the right resisted what was going on, they were quashed by the government, the media, and these loon job lefties who were willing to say anything, because they were actually convinced that we were the bad guys. The TV told them so. Their reps in Congress told them so. And Trump was too busy sticking his foot in his mouth every chance he got on twitter, which did nothing but reinforce everything they already believed.

As soon as you can imagine Trump actually in bed with the lefties, he and everything else that happened here bears a strange resemblance to the way that happened in Russia. His business ties. His eastern bloc wives. His TV career. Yeah, he was an actor too.  Plus, we know he paid off a lot of people in the democratic party when he was a democrat, and probably already had a lot of them in his back pocket well before any of this ever began. He then switched party's and bought some republicans as well.

Get this. Daily, everyone posts about this whole slide into communism here. In the same breath, they talk about how wonderful Trump was, and how he would fix everything. In fact, he's the only guy who can fix it. No one else. Every other conservative is a RINO on the payroll of the swamp.

But not Trump. He's not on anyone's payroll. Other people are on his. And people lap up his kool aid. They laugh about being blamed for the violence. They fail to realize that more than half the country believes it. The whole time, Trump's real goons, those untouchable commies out there who we're all imagining, are still getting away with murder. And everyone is lying to cover it up.

I wish it weren't true. I can't not believe it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope it happens

I hope that lasts long enough for the last libertarian to get his head bashed in with the last surviving hard cover copy of Atlas Shrugged by some 85 that only never read Das Kapital because he reads at the average Baltimore Public High School level.

You will survive this chain of events because I know you aren't actually autistic, and will join me in the best private army ever fielded in the history of Fuedal war lords.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lose to whom?

The government (by whatever name)
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I hope it happens

I hope that lasts long enough for the last libertarian to get his head bashed in with the last surviving hard cover copy of Atlas Shrugged by some 85 that only never read Das Kapital because he reads at the average Baltimore Public High School level.

You will survive this chain of events because I know you aren't actually autistic, and will join me in the best private army ever fielded in the history of Fuedal war lords.
View Quote

Quoted:

Lose to whom?

The government (by whatever name)
View Quote

I'm going to use my recreational McNuke because the government violated the NAP
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You accept the paradigm that the "left" is more progressive than the "right," correct?

If so, is Constutional Monarchy more or less progressive than Absolute Monarchy?
View Quote

Nope.

I think "progressive" is a late 19th century/20th century term that doesn't really correlate to the left/right thing at all.  

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm going to use my recreational McNuke because the government violated the NAP
View Quote

I build your recreational McNuke with a fail safe. Launching it at my is just giving it back so I can sell it again.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:58:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I hope it happens

View Quote

Libertarians and LGBTQIA's+69 will disappear at the first hint of reality.

Return to Machiavellian
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Return to Machiavellian
View Quote

It took me a decade after completing a degree in Political Science to realize the only two pieces of required reading I was assigned that weren't absolutely batshit retarded were by Machiavelli and Hobbes.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It took me a decade after completing a degree in Political Science to realize the only two pieces of required reading I was assigned that weren't absolutely batshit retarded were by Machiavelli and Hobbes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Return to Machiavellian

B A S E D
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#12]
So many thoughts...

The Enlightenment sewed the seeds of the existential crisis we face today, but was The Enlightenment, itself, a symptom of the inevitable decline of our civilization?  Oswald Spengler's magnum opus, "The Decline of the West," makes a strong case that it was.  I agree with him.

We have been collapsing for decades, and we will continue to do so.  The high water mark for Faustian man was probably 1914.  We are about to enter a new dark age, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

That being said, much of liberalism is against nature.  The idea that "all men are created equal" is absurd.  Hierarchy exists in nature.  (Though inherited social structures are rare.)    The notion of a lion pride or wolf pack led by the weak is unthinkable.  There is no voting our way out of this, but the sooner our people realize that liberalism was flawed from the start, the sooner we can abandon the futile effort to "right the ship" and focus on strengthening our families and communities.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There is no "right" in America, there are only varying degrees of leftism.

View Quote

That's the opposite of what even liberals constantly repeat. I'm always hearing...

"The American left is just barely left of center when compared to Europe. AOC and Bernie would be considered center left."

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#14]
@RustedAce
RustedAce: American Conservatism purportedly "conserves" The Constitution. The Constitution is by its very nature a very very very leftist document.
If you do not support a return to Divine Right Monarchy you are by very definition not right wing.
You are a leftist.
Just accept it.
View Quote
I don't have time to read the thread, but I'm thankful someone else is finally starting to make sense.  There are a couple of brothers in Australia who apparently have the Plantagenet claim.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I hope it happens

View Quote
Do I get to keep what I kill? Also, is their an employer matching contribution to the loot pile?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Miami_JBT: Regicide is a thing and works.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Do I get to keep what I kill? Also, is their an employer matching contribution to the loot pile?
View Quote

People who ask these kinds of questions are NGMI. Gravity issue.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People who ask these questions very much GMI. Last I checked, boarding and pillaging is still a time honored tradition.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's funny because it's true. Brodie btfo.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:07:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
People who ask these questions very much GMI. Last I checked, boarding and pillaging is still a time honored tradition.
View Quote

If you're asking questions you're still mentally under a failed paradigm. The future is for action, not politics. Questions are political by their very nature. Only weak men and women ask if they're allowed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Locke wrote about a make believe world with a population of responsible intelligent adults, Hobbes met the general public.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Liftocracy is the answer
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Nope.

I think "progressive" is a late 19th century/20th century term that doesn't really correlate to the left/right thing at all.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You accept the paradigm that the "left" is more progressive than the "right," correct?

If so, is Constutional Monarchy more or less progressive than Absolute Monarchy?

Nope.

Is a Constutional Monarchy more or less conservative than an Absolute Monarchy?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#25]
THIS is the "right wing"

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yes, there was theft and that's why you had the Tories flee to Canada and the West Indies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To an extent.

They stole from the people who wouldn't go along with the revolution, even those who just tried to stay out of it.

It's not shocking that this happened, it's shocking that we didn't wind up going full on french revolution and destroy everything.
Yes, there was theft and that's why you had the Tories flee to Canada and the West Indies.

Imo it was really our first civil war, fought mostly in the back country by our committees of safety.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:58:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Gee, I feel so safe.

CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA

ARTICLE I. DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

SECTION 8. Right to bear arms.—
(a) The right of the people to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves and of the lawful authority of the state shall not be infringed, except that the manner of bearing arms may be regulated by law.
(b) There shall be a mandatory period of three days, excluding weekends and legal holidays, between the purchase and delivery at retail of any handgun. For the purposes of this section, “purchase” means the transfer of money or other valuable consideration to the retailer, and “handgun” means a firearm capable of being carried and used by one hand, such as a pistol or revolver. Holders of a concealed weapon permit as prescribed in Florida law shall not be subject to the provisions of this paragraph.
(c) The legislature shall enact legislation implementing subsection (b) of this section, effective no later than December 31, 1991, which shall provide that anyone violating the provisions of subsection (b) shall be guilty of a felony.
(d) This restriction shall not apply to a trade in of another handgun.
History.—Am. C.S. for S.J.R. 43, 1989; adopted 1990.

It was John C. Calhoun's political offspring who rewrote the Florida Constitution to specifically disarm people of their choosing by granting the legislature the power to determine what is and isn't legal in regard to carrying arms. As such, they passed a century's worth of laws to specificall strip people of their inalienable rights to keep and bear arms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
American conservatism is constitutional federalism. John C. Calhoun was the last person of any real power who pushed the notion, and that was that delegated powers specifically given to the US Government limited the authority of the US Government, everything else fell to the states.

Also, the Bill of Rights was never incorporated against the states, your state constitution protects you from your state government.
Gee, I feel so safe.

SECTION 8. Right to bear arms.—
(a) The right of the people to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves and of the lawful authority of the state shall not be infringed, except that the manner of bearing arms may be regulated by law.
(b) There shall be a mandatory period of three days, excluding weekends and legal holidays, between the purchase and delivery at retail of any handgun. For the purposes of this section, “purchase” means the transfer of money or other valuable consideration to the retailer, and “handgun” means a firearm capable of being carried and used by one hand, such as a pistol or revolver. Holders of a concealed weapon permit as prescribed in Florida law shall not be subject to the provisions of this paragraph.
(c) The legislature shall enact legislation implementing subsection (b) of this section, effective no later than December 31, 1991, which shall provide that anyone violating the provisions of subsection (b) shall be guilty of a felony.
History.—Am. C.S. for S.J.R. 43, 1989; adopted 1990.

It was John C. Calhoun's political offspring who rewrote the Florida Constitution to specifically disarm people of their choosing by granting the legislature the power to determine what is and isn't legal in regard to carrying arms. As such, they passed a century's worth of laws to specificall strip people of their inalienable rights to keep and bear arms.

Than it would seem a good thing for GOA to work towards tightening up the state constitutional language.

If we ever get over the delusions of our current "the feds run everything, dur hurp" with the states getting off their knees, it'll need to be addressed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I used to be a leftist.

Some things happened. My naivety was stripped away by the trauma of this leftist system's moral lawlessness.

Now I understand that we must escape the monstrosity that is global leftist homogenization.

Some would say there is no place to escape too, this was the last stand on Earth. Well, Reagan said that. Reagan is a hero to men who think civilization is measured by GDP, and whose grand kids are too busy trooning out on Tik Tok to carry on the family business.

We will have to make an unprecedented pilgrimage. Where shall we go, you ask? Isn't it obvious?

Space.

We are going to have to move into space. We have the technology to build colonies. We must have the will to do so.

One man alive today has the vision to physically get us there.

We don't have the will yet.

Right now, too many people's souls are chained by earth's gravity.

The vision will become reality one day, or humanity won't survive the cancer of democracy.
View Quote

You would be carrying the problem with you.

It looks back at every human when we look in the mirror.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:02:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Became? LOL, my sweet summer child. The entire system of our current education system is modeled after the Prussian system. Which its sole goal was to produce obedient and productive citizens of the Reich. Our system is designed to educate people just enough that they can produce economically and be loyal to the current power structure in power. From day one, our schools.have been indoctrination grounds. There is a reason truancy is a crime and for decades there was a fight against home schooling and private schooling. The goal was to get as many American children indoctrinated to be good little subservient boys and girls who don't question the authority and policies of the government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really need to go back to elementary school. Liberalism in the time of our forefathers did not have the same meaning as Left or Right Wing today thanks to the Socialist and communist thought and movements of the early 1800s and beyond.

School, as we know it today, is a communist subversive plot to make ideal workers for the crony capitalist factories. When factory work dried up, it became nothing more than an indoctrination ground. I don't trust anyone who went to public school.
Became? LOL, my sweet summer child. The entire system of our current education system is modeled after the Prussian system. Which its sole goal was to produce obedient and productive citizens of the Reich. Our system is designed to educate people just enough that they can produce economically and be loyal to the current power structure in power. From day one, our schools.have been indoctrination grounds. There is a reason truancy is a crime and for decades there was a fight against home schooling and private schooling. The goal was to get as many American children indoctrinated to be good little subservient boys and girls who don't question the authority and policies of the government.

Heads up, he's flat out wrong on calvinism. A common mistake.

Stuff like that is... well. No school should recieve any tax funds. No government should have any control of curriculums.

I'd also like a money tree that doesn't cause inflation too.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Is a Constutional Monarchy more or less conservative than an Absolute Monarchy?
View Quote

Less.   A conservative would say that the only "right" is the divine appointment by God of the king to rule.   No asterisk.  Full stop.

Constitutional monarchies place deliberate limits on the rights and powers of the king to rule.  Evincing the notion that his permission to rule comes not from God but from consent of the people.   The very notion of "government by consent of the governed" is liberal.

Private enterprise and free markets are liberal ideas too, for that matter.    A conservative would say that the land all belongs to the King by appointment of God.  You're just borrowing it at his leave.  Start a business?  Not without a royal charter you aren't.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Miami_JBT: Regicide is a thing and works.

https://i.imgur.com/rpfzP2e.png

Springfield Police Department Rescue Phone
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Paternalism is based. Social cohesion is based.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a vast, vast difference between believing that liberty is the highest political/governmental aspiration, and the belief that it is or should be the highest personal aspiration.

We have certainly killed off a large part of societal norms that kept political liberty tempered with duty though.

Believing that liberty comes from letting people that make bad choices choose how everyone else has to live is a sign of mental illness.

IMO the vast majority of real Liberty comes from self control and conforming yourself to what is in reality morally good.

A people who are not self controlled and do not pursue being good will never have liberty, they will pursue anarchy, and stupidly think that being unrestricted is having liberty.  We see the wreckage of individuals, family, society, government, and the physical world because of this.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Than it would seem a good thing for GOA to work towards tightening up the state constitutional language.

If we ever get over the delusions of our current "the feds run everything, dur hurp" with the states getting off their knees, it'll need to be addressed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
American conservatism is constitutional federalism. John C. Calhoun was the last person of any real power who pushed the notion, and that was that delegated powers specifically given to the US Government limited the authority of the US Government, everything else fell to the states.

Also, the Bill of Rights was never incorporated against the states, your state constitution protects you from your state government.
Gee, I feel so safe.

SECTION 8. Right to bear arms.
(b) There shall be a mandatory period of three days, excluding weekends and legal holidays, between the purchase and delivery at retail of any handgun. For the purposes of this section, "purchase" means the transfer of money or other valuable consideration to the retailer, and "handgun" means a firearm capable of being carried and used by one hand, such as a pistol or revolver. Holders of a concealed weapon permit as prescribed in Florida law shall not be subject to the provisions of this paragraph.
History. Am. C.S. for S.J.R. 43, 1989; adopted 1990.

It is a goal.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Biological realism (hierarchical autocracy) is anathema to liberalism.
View Quote

You can't get an (edit)OUGHT (facepalm) from that is.

Biology can never tell you what ought to be.

That should have occured to you already.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It is a goal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gee, I feel so safe.

SECTION 8. Right to bear arms.
(b) There shall be a mandatory period of three days, excluding weekends and legal holidays, between the purchase and delivery at retail of any handgun. For the purposes of this section, "purchase" means the transfer of money or other valuable consideration to the retailer, and "handgun" means a firearm capable of being carried and used by one hand, such as a pistol or revolver. Holders of a concealed weapon permit as prescribed in Florida law shall not be subject to the provisions of this paragraph.
History. Am. C.S. for S.J.R. 43, 1989; adopted 1990.

It is a goal.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
American Conservatism purportedly "conserves" The Constitution. The Constitution is by its very nature a very very very leftist document.

If you do not support a return to Divine Right Monarchy you are by very definition not right wing.

You are a leftist.

Just accept it.
View Quote

The amount of conversations I have had with people like you, who are nothing but unapologetic and relentlessly uncompromising monarchists is staggering, so I won't indulge here....

But just because some people choose to believe in the efficacy of religiosity within the individuals running a secular government that has worked for hundreds of years in light of a changed world where no major country still practices a *functioning* theocracy or monarchy, I don't think naysayers to the timeless adage of 'moving on with the times' like you are going to convince any sizeable segment of the population to betray their patriotic ideals...
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:22:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:51:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The amount of conversations I have had with people like you, who are nothing but unapologetic and relentlessly uncompromising monarchists is staggering, so I won't indulge here....

But just because some people choose to believe in the efficacy of religiosity within the individuals running a secular government that has worked for hundreds of years in light of a changed world where no major country still practices a *functioning* theocracy or monarchy, I don't think naysayers to the timeless adage of 'moving on with the times' like you are going to convince any sizeable segment of the population to betray their patriotic ideals...
View Quote

I have lots of conversations with people that will be moaning about their patriotic ideals throughout their entire struggle session and the last thing they say as they march into the ditch they get herded into is gonna be some uber cringe boomer posting about muh constitution.

I keep having them, because its lolz.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:34:19 AM EDT
[#40]

The amount of approval that a person has for the Passion Bearer Nicholas II is an excellent test of that person's character.

Miami, it was Jesus who democracy regicided.  Don't be so flippant on the subject.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 7:14:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I voted it epic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is not wrong.

And yet the leftists rated this thread “troll”.

I voted it epic.

The only appropriate rating
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is not wrong.

And yet the leftists rated this thread “troll”.

I voted it epic.

#metoo
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

When I studied philosophy in the 90s they pushed Rawls (veil of ignorance/original position) at every turn.

Even when I was 20 it was pretty clear that experience showed you can't motivate people to be productive by supplying them a comfortable living even if they aren't productive, but the philosophy professors were in LOVE.

With writers who lived pre-1900 or so it seemed like the cold hard reality of scraping together enough resources to keep starvation at bay kept them sane.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 7:33:16 AM EDT
[#44]
The French Revolution led to an era of darkness and was one of the worst things that has happened to France.

Le roi est mort, vive le roi.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Now this is the entertainment I come to GD for.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:35:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I have lots of conversations with people that will be moaning about their patriotic ideals throughout their entire struggle session and the last thing they say as they march into the ditch they get herded into is gonna be some uber cringe boomer posting about muh constitution.

I keep having them, because its lolz.
View Quote
Can you let the rest of us know when the mass murdering is set to begin?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

IMO the vast majority of real Liberty comes from self control and conforming yourself to what is in reality morally good.

A people who are not self controlled and do not pursue being good will never have liberty, they will pursue anarchy, and stupidly think that being unrestricted is having liberty.  We see the wreckage of individuals, family, society, government, and the physical world because of this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a vast, vast difference between believing that liberty is the highest political/governmental aspiration, and the belief that it is or should be the highest personal aspiration.

We have certainly killed off a large part of societal norms that kept political liberty tempered with duty though.

Believing that liberty comes from letting people that make bad choices choose how everyone else has to live is a sign of mental illness.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
With personal liberty comes personal responsibility. A number of people don't have personal responsibility.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Guess what system of government allowed Hitler to rise to power?

That's right - a constitutional federal republic.

People often forget that Hitler didn't end up the dictator of a one-party state as a result of revolution or coup or anything like that.  He came to power in a completely legal way in a democratic constitutional republic. (The Reichstag Fire Decree by President Hindenburg was legal and consistent with the Weimar Republic Constitution, which means that the Enabling Law of 1933 was legal.)
View Quote

So what you're saying is neither a monarchy nor a constitutional federal republic is capable of stopping human nature.

That's a real convincing argument you have there.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top