Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Cop out for self centerness. There is no joy on earth even close to children. I just spent 3 days putting up lights for my kids, grand kids, neice all her children. I thought the same when i was early 20s but i was way wrong. My son is 33 and says no kids. Thats your phone speaking to you. Turn your chinese overlords off and use your brain.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Climate change.
View Quote

Imagine if Boomers didn't have kids because "muh cold war, we're all gonna get vaporized!!!"
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I see this phrase a lot: "climate change has been disastrous." How? Examples?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone who believes all that bullshit shouldn't have kids.
View Quote
I agree,
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hear this line of nonsense from like half of the younger women I try to date lately. They’re dead set that they’re never having kids because climate change/economy/problems with public schools/UFO’s/whatever… There’s always an excuse.

“This world is so bad now that I couldn’t possibly bring a child into it..” is a pretty common one.

Life has always been hard, it’s not a new thing that just happened 10 years ago and it’s certainly not a reason to choose not to have children.
View Quote

It's not an excuse, it's self centered selfishness.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
good, you shouldnt be a parent.  maybe this will delay idiocracy

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#7]
The minute someone says climate change i know their phone has replaced their brain.  If we all just drove electric cars the world would be saved. I hate to be savage but dont let people scare you off of the greatest pleasures of life. My daughter cries every day because she only could have one. She has almost died twice she wants another child so bad.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#8]
If we really want more kids just start saying the pull out method works.  If we all repeat it enough people will believe it
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hear this line of nonsense from like half of the younger women I try to date lately. They’re dead set that they’re never having kids because climate change/economy/problems with public schools/UFO’s/whatever… There’s always an excuse.

“This world is so bad now that I couldn’t possibly bring a child into it..” is a pretty common one.

Life has always been hard, it’s not a new thing that just happened 10 years ago and it’s certainly not a reason to choose not to have children.
View Quote

Yup.  I hear it all the time from men and women.  

What they are really saying is this:  "I thought I'd be married and have kids by now.  I now feel it's too late so I'm coming up with some lame ass excuse as to why it hasn't happened"

They think the world is hard now in a time when it's as easy as it ever has been to keep your kids safe, warm, and fed.  This sentiment didn't even exist in times when life was much more difficult. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Cop out for self centerness. There is no joy on earth even close to children. I just spent 3 days putting up lights for my kids, grand kids, neice all her children. I thought the same when i was early 20s but i was way wrong. My son is 33 and says no kids. Thats your phone speaking to you. Turn your chinese overlords off and use your brain.
View Quote

100% Truth.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Soros/Obama/Xi commies want the US destroyed from within.  They are already succeeding with open borders, not prosecuting crime, and dropping the fertility rate to below the replacement rate of 2.0 to now 1.8.  (The fertility rate is based on ALL women, but 20% of women either can't have kids or choose not to, so women who choose to have kids need to have 2.3 just to make up the difference).

The MSM is fully behind every commie idea, even the ones that will destroy the MSM in the long run (see China and Russia).

This BI article is NOT a news report.  It is piece of commie propaganda to further the commie narrative, nothing more.

From 500M years since the evolution of sex to 2M years ago since H. Erectus (or 200K since H. Sapiens if you prefer), your ONLY reason to be on this earth is to reproduce.  Forget all of the religion, climate change, wars, etc, reproduction is it.

No one knows if your kids will be in a war, rich or poor, or cure cancer.  They will most probably lead average lives that are better than 90% of the people in the world since they will be born in the US.  But one thing is for sure, if they never exist, the US will be doomed long term. The illegal aliens that the commies are letting in are not rocket scientists, their abilities are far lower than the average American, they will ONLY bring the US down.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:25:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Good
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
With the way things are these days and based on her picture, I'm not entirely convinced "she" could have kids anyway.

https://ocdn.eu/pulscms-transforms/1/xVQk9kuTURBXy80NWJkZmQxMy05MDM5LTRjNjAtYWNkNC1kYzk0NmJjYmIyYWYuanBlZ5GTBc0BWcys3gACoTAFoTEA
View Quote

That’s a man
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I 100% agree. I just bail out and move onto the next one every time I hear a woman say this stuff. I don’t need someone like that in my life.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Older generations have seen and done more…yet these kids think they know it all.  Fine don’t have a family, just know when you’re older and realize how wrong you were that we tried to tell you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#16]
My conservative millennial and Gen Z kids are all doing well professionally, and my daughter just gave us our second grandchild.

If those Lefty kids can't cope, I'm glad they aren't having children.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#17]
and in 15yrs will be reading some garbage about her bemoaning her plight about not having a family and dying alone.

No one cares.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#18]
whats wrong with the climate? lol, you think its warming?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#19]
So this entire mentality change happened during college. There seems to be a correlation.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Good. Not everyone can or should be a parent.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#21]
All good things eventually seem to end, including what America was.  We're living in the end of an empire and will possibly get to see the end of the world.  I guess it's an honor
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:33:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Older generations have seen and done more…yet these kids think they know it all.  Fine don’t have a family, just know when you’re older and realize how wrong you were that we tried to tell you.
View Quote

The only trouble with this approach is that all those people who never create a family to depend on later will just vote to have the government be their "family to depend on" instead. Millennials are starting to get out of their family-making years and I for one am not looking forward to how many bitter cat ladies and used-to-be-the-parents' basement dwelling men we'll have to deal with...
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Pfffft.   I see the gen Z youngins getting married (or not) and popping out kids all over.

A few crybabies get an interweb story about them big whoop.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Unless things change drastically — such as people taking climate change more seriously and improving wealth distribution — I don't see myself ever changing my mind.
View Quote

Good. Don't.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#26]
I am in my late 50s and never had any kids because I never wanted any. I have been married 3x so I guess it was a good idea to save on child support.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:39:27 AM EDT
[#27]
This meme is going around Twitter and is, I think, appropriate.

Attachment Attached File

The bar is so fucking low to succeed and conquer right now that if you can just do what you can to ensure your offspring never consider that their gender and genitals might be at odds they can’t help but succeed.

When was a better time to have kids? The black plague? WW1-era? 70’s drugs and serial killers?

Not having kids because you don’t like kids I can understand, but the “this world nowadays” mindset I don’t get at all.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:39:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I see this phrase a lot: "climate change has been disastrous." How? Examples?
View Quote

The statue of liberty has the ocean level up to her crotch now.  It’s terrible.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#29]

no shit.  People have NO IDEA how good they actually have it.  And our culture sure doesn't help anything by glorifying the "Sex in the City" style self absorbed adulthood.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Hard times aren't good for soft men and we have a lot of those. These aren't hard times, those who think they are will be SOL if things actually get really tough.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Lol what a bunch of tit bags
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

while true, this is a cynical and self destructive take, IMO.

I'm not religious AT ALL, but I will say the bible has a lot of wisdom in it.  It promotes a strong work ethic, strong families, human decency, respect for others.  As the bible and Christianity have been removed from American culture, our society has experienced an attendant decline.

If you want to oppose that decline, embrace a biblical ethos.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#35]
My kids will replace her.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#36]
When they say “fewer jobs than applicants” they mean fewer jobs they are willing to do. And since the government and their enabling parents won’t allow them to starve if they choose not to work the market won’t correct.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
good, you shouldnt be a parent.  maybe this will delay idiocracy

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Isn’t this good news if liberals stop reproducing?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#41]
If they think these soft times are bad imagine if they lived in rough times 100,000, 1000, 100 years ago. They would not exist if their ancestors thought the same way.

Fact is times have been so good the last few decades it's has made them soft spoiled and self entitled. They are like a rich girl crying because she got a new Cadillac for her birthday instead of the Mercedes Benz she had hoped for and now has given up hope on any future happiness. Oh poor me.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The Soros/Obama/Xi commies want the US destroyed from within.  They are already succeeding with open borders, not prosecuting crime, and dropping the fertility rate to below the replacement rate of 2.0 to now 1.8.  (The fertility rate is based on ALL women, but 20% of women either can't have kids or choose not to, so women who choose to have kids need to have 2.3 just to make up the difference).

The MSM is fully behind every commie idea, even the ones that will destroy the MSM in the long run (see China and Russia).

This BI article is NOT a news report.  It is piece of commie propaganda to further the commie narrative, nothing more.

From 500M years since the evolution of sex to 2M years ago since H. Erectus (or 200K since H. Sapiens if you prefer), your ONLY reason to be on this earth is to reproduce.  Forget all of the religion, climate change, wars, etc, reproduction is it.

No one knows if your kids will be in a war, rich or poor, or cure cancer.  They will most probably lead average lives that are better than 90% of the people in the world since they will be born in the US.  But one thing is for sure, if they never exist, the US will be doomed long term. The illegal aliens that the commies are letting in are not rocket scientists, their abilities are far lower than the average American, they will ONLY bring the US down.
View Quote

The #1 goal of Globo-Communists is replacing Free White People. One of the most important components is discouraging Whites from reproducing and also to hate themselves so that the #1 Nation on the face of the Earth crumbles without real resistance. After that, the war for control of the world is over.

And if they can convince everyone there is no point in reproducing, then they'll be on track to reach their goal of 500 million sooner than many believe possible.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
There's kids falling out of the trees in Utah.
View Quote
when i see that i only wonder how they're paying for it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Imagine all their ancestors that fought saber tooth tigers with their bare hands just to survive and procreate for thousands of years, only for their bloodline to be killed-off by some 22 year old bimbo who says things like "I'm not going to have any kids because I want to be able to travel."
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#45]
The demographic death spiral. Welcome to it.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Biased article is just that
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#47]
It is frightening-I look at my community: a small rural town. The high school graduates about 300 students annually. I would say about a 1/3 of the female students are pregnant with 1-3 children by at least two baby daddies within their first 5 years of graduation. Maybe a quarter of the girls will be traditional, college, jobs, marriage, kids etc and the rest have no interest in marriage or children.

of the first 1/3 the majority of these kids lack basic skills, such as how to discern political candidates, how to research legislation that they will vote on. And they lack basic living skills, such as having an emergency fund, living within their means, saving towards a goal. Overall I have yet to talk to a gen z who is interested in politics-including my own son (who incidentally isn't interested in marriage or children-though he's young-I doubt he will change.) I did teach my son conservative ideals but he is ridiculous about voting. He does sort of vote. He brings me his ballot and I technically have two votes. I do go through it with him and explain each measure and give arguments for both sides so he can decide. I am biased af so he votes as I would vote. He doesn't care and I can't make him care. He's a 4pt student in Areospace engineering program. He is capable but he doesn't care.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It is frightening-I look at my community: a small rural town. The high school graduates about 300 students annually. I would say about a 1/3 of the female students are pregnant with 1-3 children by at least two baby daddies within their first 5 years of graduation. Maybe a quarter of the girls will be traditional, college, jobs, marriage, kids etc and the rest have no interest in marriage or children.

of the first 1/3 the majority of these kids lack basic skills, such as how to discern political candidates, how to research legislation that they will vote on. And they lack basic living skills, such as having an emergency fund, living within their means, saving towards a goal. Overall I have yet to talk to a gen z who is interested in politics-including my own son (who incidentally isn't interested in marriage or children-though he's young-I doubt he will change.) I did teach my son conservative ideals but he is ridiculous about voting. He does sort of vote. He brings me his ballot and I technically have two votes. I do go through it with him and explain each measure and give arguments for both sides so he can decide. I am biased af so he votes as I would vote. He doesn't care and I can't make him care. He's a 4pt student in Areospace engineering program. He is capable but he doesn't care.
View Quote

That's freakin' depressing....
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#49]
People don't think commies be like they is!

Until it do
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I 100% agree. I just bail out and move onto the next one every time I hear a woman say this stuff. I don't need someone like that in my life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hear this line of nonsense from like half of the younger women I try to date lately. They're dead set that they're never having kids because climate change/economy/problems with public schools/UFO's/whatever  There's always an excuse.

"This world is so bad now that I couldn't possibly bring a child into it.." is a pretty common one.

Life has always been hard, it's not a new thing that just happened 10 years ago and it's certainly not a reason to choose not to have children.

I 100% agree. I just bail out and move onto the next one every time I hear a woman say this stuff. I don't need someone like that in my life.
Get a lot of practice?

Stacking bodies in the bedroom isn't going to get us out of this.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top