Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They DID control him. He DID NOT stand up to them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These AH just think they can control everyone, good for you to stand up to these terrorist.

Kyle Rittenhouse stood up. The police happily arrested him for it, and the ‘justice’ system is busy trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

Tough talk on the Internet is easy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:39:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Shoulda taken the extended appointment and tattooed this on him...

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

All good advice which we already follow. Everyone, including female staff (50/50 shop) carry. Some have more training than others. Well insured, however, no insurance policy these days covers "terrorism" so any major claim would end up in court I am sure.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope you have adequate surveillance cameras, both inside and outside of your business with backup.

The comment about insurance coverage was spot on.

All of your employees should know how to handle firearms and be a good shot at close range.

Everyone in your business who is willing should carry concealed.

All good advice which we already follow. Everyone, including female staff (50/50 shop) carry. Some have more training than others. Well insured, however, no insurance policy these days covers "terrorism" so any major claim would end up in court I am sure.

Hmm...I’m sure if the insurance companies had to pay out on BLM terrorism there would be a stop to their actions very quickly.   The gov doesn’t work for those of us who “elected” it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Upscale... Tattoo...  Studio...

View Quote
There are quite a few, tattoos are more common and most people aren't squares and accept them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So many drama queens in here. The hood rat wasn't going to come shoot up the tattoo shop and BLM isn't going to show up and burn the place down.

The "BLM caller" was probably just one of the hood rats buddies.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse stood up. The police happily arrested him for it, and the 'justice' system is busy trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

View Quote
Yeah it's a shit sandwich, but it's tough to be Rambo when you have to worry about the welfare of your employees too.

If this kinda shit continues it wouldn't surprise me if we see the rise of the next klan.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Shit like what happened to the OP is a prime example why

Folks need to work with others in their Communities to create a “Neighborhood Watch”

Shall we call it....

Standing alone is a problem.  But. Hitting the radio and calling in local reinforcements would be a game changer

Think Rooftop Koreans securing their neighborhoods stores etc to protect their livelihood.

Sucks but this is the way....
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Why did you not inform said retard that he is being recorded and then record?

Same for the BLM faggot that called?

That is the kind of shit that would be a great internet saga for the Youtubes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Lots of gangsters in here.  0% of those are service industry business owners. Black, white, whatever you have to concede to the customer in customer service.  This is just the BLM episode of that show. Tough pill to swallow but are you going to sacrifice your life’s work for this particular asshole? Maybe, but likely no.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Sometimes it’s easier to just cut your losses and hand the money back. I get it. What I don’t is spending 30-40min on the phone with the “BLM” guy. I’d have hung up immediately.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:47:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think everyone can agree, that handling this issue would be exponentially easier if it weren't for modern law-enforcement.  The great takeaway from the BLM riots and COVID-19 lockdowns is that White Americans are FINALLY abandoning this 'back the blue' approach to politics, you can't back the blue because the blue will never back you.    

Abolish and defund the police.  I'm all for it.  You can't deal with third-world problems using first-world solutions.
View Quote

And here we go playing into the Commie's game....

The game is, 'Get Blacks/minorities to say police bad; then, let crime flourish, where law-abiding citizens get fed up and also hate the police; THEN, we get thugs and law-abiding citizens fighting in the streets, so we can swarm down and declare that a "Nationalized/Federal/Militarized police force (aka "Brownshirts") need to replace police; AND, that way we get to sneak in the Gestapo'.

Please, please people - if the Jan 6, 2021 Capitol riots didn't teach us anything, please learn this - these people are playing 3d chess and they are trying to force us to react - so we an play into their game.

We have to step back and be smarter about how we push back.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Imagine threatening to murder someone over 50 dollars
View Quote
"They" will kill for being "disruspectid" or for someone accidentally stepping on their shoes... sometimes for no reason at all. Their culture is completely broken, and it was liberal govt handouts that wrecked it all.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Amazing...

Cops are MIA... so I get two choices. I can meet them in the middle over $50 or I can piss on their leg to show dominance, and end up in court after I have to defend our store from a government backed mob.

How much do you think a brick thru a plate glass window costs? $50? $500?

How much would my legal fees be to stay out of prison after I am forced to shoot some idiot about to toss a gas bomb thru my window?

$50 is nothing...

Cucked? Hardly.. Cucked would be painting their bullshit on our front window to appease the mob.

And yeah.. their tactics do work.. thus the point. The cops wont even blink about driving away and leaving you to deal with a group of people who will openly tell you they are going to destroy you.
View Quote

the msm and silent americans not standing up tot he bs has trained police that this is what we want
why would they risk their neck against these organizations?
we will see a severe police shortage ion the coming years. and more of what the OP is describing.
"call me when he shows up with a rifle... till then, have a nice day"

op you fucked up by not recording your calls and in person encounter with the upstanding 2 degree citizen.
get audio and video recording in your business asap. as well as outside. get a phone recording app as well.
document these fucks extorting then take it to the media.

easier yet would be explaining all calls are recorded and if that piece of shit returns to your business you will upload that to the media showing BLM members threatening to shoot up a business because they didnt remember they had an apt. see if the shithead changes his tune.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't associate, do business with, or live around animals.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Tucker Carlson needs to hear this story.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse stood up. The police happily arrested him for it, and the ‘justice’ system is busy trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These AH just think they can control everyone, good for you to stand up to these terrorist.

The cops and the system are on their side.

Behave accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Folks, this shit aint getting any fucking better, at least not anytime soon . . . and surely not until it gets a lot fucking worse. You either stand up and stick to your guns or STFU and step the fuck aside....and maybe not post about being a willful cuck on an internet forum full of angry, based, patriotic men who excel in chewing those types out.
View Quote

You're just blowing smoke on the internet.  You're not going to do anything.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kyle Rittenhouse turned himself in after admitting to committing a crime and shooting several people in another state, what were officers supposed to do?
Are you saying he shouldn't stand trial?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse turned himself in after the shooting in another state, what were officers supposed to do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse turned himself in after the shooting in another state, what were officers supposed to do?

Yes

Anyone with half a brain should have watched the videos from that night and declined to pursue charges

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:01:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lessons learned?

Don't serve black men in the future .... because you are racist anyway from their view point and only want to rob/kill them.
View Quote

Agreed....that's what I was gonna say too. Next time a certain clientele comes in, give them an exaggerated price or tell them you're booked for months out.

I hate to advocate for that, but that's why a decent supermarket (i.e. Kroger) moves out of some neighborhoods, and is replaced by a bodega or liquor store that is covered with bars on the doors/windows and/or serves people through a barred window/door.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes

Anyone with half a brain should have watched the videos from that night and declined to pursue charges

View Quote

Well that’s not up to the police.

That’s the DAs job.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I guess it's a good thing that I never opened a business because I don't suffer fools very well at all. I was bad enough at my old flea market table.....Some "expert" would go on no end about why some $10.00 widget was not worth what I had on it and would ask if I'd take less....Sorry sir, it's no longer for sale.....To you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes

View Quote

So mob rule based on public opinion of what people see on TV....?
You really want that? Especially since the left controls the majority of the media?

PS
I noticed you ignored my question as to what officers should have done.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That’s the DAs job.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes

That’s the DAs job.

Too bad many are these DAs aren't interested in charging antifa or blm.

A lot of declining charges for them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Too bad many are these DAs aren't interested in charging antifa or blm.

A lot of declining charges for them.
View Quote

I agree.
And just are you doing about that?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Now you're on their radar, and giving back the $50 isn't going to change that.  They are making plans to fuck with the people who disrespected them.

I think every business should just accept that they need a minimum $2000.00 security camera budget. You need multiple angles and audio recording, and enough memory to store a week's worth of recordings.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol  

But I get what OP means.

This is unfortunately going to become the norm, and people will live in one of two types of areas: where you can shoot back (which, when it starts happening, will see a sharp drop in instances of the problem) and where the local LE will protect these shitheads - where things will get a lot spicier.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#29]
It must be an upscale tattoo place.  Most regular tattoo shops could get that shit solved for a deal on a half sleeve.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Tough position.  Giving in just emboldens them but when you can't even count on the police and it's only 50 dollars you have to start looking at protecting your livelihood.  I don't blame you one bit for your decision, everything considered.  I recommend moving to a free state like Florida where that kind of shit doesn't fly.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse turned himself in after admitting to committing a crime and shooting several people in another state, what were officers supposed to do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sometimes it’s easier to just cut your losses and hand the money back. I get it. What I don’t is spending 30-40min on the phone with the “BLM” guy. I’d have hung up immediately.
View Quote

Yeah, that phone call would not have brought about the desired result.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Also, OP needs to collect more info and do a bit of background on customers before accepting appointments.  Clearly.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You showed them their tactics work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:18:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Isn’t there an Italian guy in your neighborhood you can call about situations like this?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Exactly.

Folks think this is a game. Guys on here are not thinking very deep. White guys who defend themselves against this mob are getting thrown to the wolves...

While I dont want a BLM march in front of our business, that actually doesn't scare me. I can deal with that.. might even have a counter protest. If it was just a protest.

What scares me is having someone that works for us get hurt. One of our clients (60% women, 40% men in our studio.. clientele) get hurt... my wife or daughter who are both artists there... $50 aint shit compared to that. Even now, we're not acting like it is over.. but at least I can say I tried to de escalate it if it comes to a self defense situation.

If giving some dude his deposit back... and letting it go means I dont have to give my lawyer $50K and pray I get bail... thats a win. This blue county would gleefully try to make an example out of us.

Am I happy about it? No. BLM is openly, with government support, media support, acting as a militant terrorist group. And the cops will not confront them. You are on your own.

I mean.. I dont see any militant groups springing up, getting organized, volunteering to come fill the void. If there is one.. I'd love to join. Surely one of the guys posting "cuck" is the brave leader of one of these groups? And not just talking shit from the safety of a basement somewhere?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this. It sucks but OP did about the best he could. People are acting like he just caved to the guy and sucked him off. Easy to do when you don't have any skin in the game.

He called the police on the guy multiple times. When the police didn't want to do anything about a guy threatening a mass shooting, he told them he'd ventilate the guy himself. Then after all these threats by multiple people against him and his staff he begrudgingly agreed to refund the guy's money and never see him again.

He didn't give the guy a tattoo and then a refund making it free. He didn't cancel other people's appointments like the guy demanded. He caved a little, but he isn't just risking himself either. His staff could be attacked by this psycho.

Exactly.

Folks think this is a game. Guys on here are not thinking very deep. White guys who defend themselves against this mob are getting thrown to the wolves...

While I dont want a BLM march in front of our business, that actually doesn't scare me. I can deal with that.. might even have a counter protest. If it was just a protest.

What scares me is having someone that works for us get hurt. One of our clients (60% women, 40% men in our studio.. clientele) get hurt... my wife or daughter who are both artists there... $50 aint shit compared to that. Even now, we're not acting like it is over.. but at least I can say I tried to de escalate it if it comes to a self defense situation.

If giving some dude his deposit back... and letting it go means I dont have to give my lawyer $50K and pray I get bail... thats a win. This blue county would gleefully try to make an example out of us.

Am I happy about it? No. BLM is openly, with government support, media support, acting as a militant terrorist group. And the cops will not confront them. You are on your own.

I mean.. I dont see any militant groups springing up, getting organized, volunteering to come fill the void. If there is one.. I'd love to join. Surely one of the guys posting "cuck" is the brave leader of one of these groups? And not just talking shit from the safety of a basement somewhere?

OP lives in occupied  territory and has Stockholm syndrome. He has apparently wilfully traded his safety and dignity for making money. He chooses to live in a BLM sympathizing shit hole and refuses to leave, and won't take a stand either, but wants some sympathy from us.

OP, you made your bed, now lie in it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Now you're on their radar, and giving back the $50 isn't going to change that.  They are making plans to fuck with the people who disrespected them.

I think every business should just accept that they need a minimum $2000.00 security camera budget. You need multiple angles and audio recording, and enough memory to store a week's worth of recordings.
View Quote

I'll never understand business owners that do not have cameras, it's idiotic not to have such a resource. And you don't even need to spend anywhere near that amount to have an excellent system. For under $500 you could have 10 Wyze V3's with several years worth of cloud storage. That's a no brainer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#38]
In this day's society, everything that we have known as a norm is fast changing. It's easy to say you caved but they could easily come back in the middle of the night and fire bomb your whole establishment. Makes a non-black person want to discriminate against blacks because who knows what a person will do. BLM is not about healing, it is about division, deep division, because the upper level crust of that organization are getting rich off of the race baiting going on. Politicians are getting elected because of it and adding to the division all the while getting richer. It's a festering boil that will one day pop bigly but by then the infection is deeply rooted. BLM and ANTIFA attracts the unhinged, the angry and the radical just by their actions. Some people like chaos along with their ignorance.

I wonder if you could put up a "we have the right to refuse service to anyone" sign in your establishment? I have seen them elsewhere. Just give the dirtbag his money back and refuse service in the future is what I would have done.

I'm curious what his tattoo design was? Surely not a tramp stamp butterfly. lol

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

As the owner of two businesses I agree with what you did. Sometimes you just need to cut your losses and see the bigger picture.

I would hate to do it and would be pissed off as hell, but what choice did you have?

It's easy to monday morning this, but this is your business and your life.

You did nothing wrong.

If I lived near you I'd back you any day of the week.
View Quote

This.

The majority of the posters here have never owned a business nor worked in retail. If they did they would know $50 to buy your way out of a hot mess like that is a bargain. Will they come back? Probably not since they threw a racist hissy fit to get their money back. BLM prefers to concentrate on high value targets like police stations and large retail stores where looting occurs. I don't think they are going to break down op's doors for some ink and needles.

Cut your losses and move on.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse admitted to committing a crime?  Which crime would that be?  Or should I say is it him calling his actions a crime or are those your words?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:22:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Should have written “Yo Mamma” on his refund.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

WTF?
View Quote

Are you saying that you are incapable of grasping basic English?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
People who get tattoos are scum of the earth.  

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
View Quote

This has to be the most retarded thing I've read all day.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So many drama queens in here. The hood rat wasn't going to come shoot up the tattoo shop and BLM isn't going to show up and burn the place down.

The "BLM caller" was probably just one of the hood rats buddies.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485681/two-happy-male-african-friends-in-t-shir-1952794.JPG

They shoot in Flint/Genesee County for very dumb shit.  Shots rang out this week at JC Penney.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Sounds like you need to invest in good security cameras with sound and start recording phone conversations if legal.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You really want that? Especially since the left controls the majority of the media?

PS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes

PS

I thought we past that rest area last summer.   Mob rule is all there is.  Except that it is "legal" for a DA to decide which arrests to prosecute right?  As long as what they are doing is legal....
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse admitted to committing a crime?  Which crime would that be?  Or should I say is it him calling his actions a crime or are those your words?
View Quote

His being a minor in position of a firearm is a crime in Illinois. I do not agree with such laws, but my opinion is irrelevant. Further, he admitted to having shot several people in another state, officers have no way of knowing whether the shootings were lawful or not. The original assertion, something along the lines of "officers happily arrested him", was clearly meant to rag on police by someone incapable of rational thought and relying solely on emotion (something leftists do).
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse stood up. The police happily arrested him for it, and the 'justice' system is busy trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LMAO... You do know the TV isn't the real world, don't you?
Clearly you have no idea how many people make verbal threats of violence towards others each and every day... MILLIONS. But you think cops can act on all of them? Or even a tiny fraction of them? LMAO Or how about the MILLIONS of claims of violence made during the MILLIONS of domestic disputes each and every year? But do tell Mr UsefulLegalExpert, what does the law say about a single unverifiable claim of a verbal threat...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, LEOs are useless.

Situations like that is where IMO, they use their "discretion" to take it lightly. I watch endless murder/cop/detective porn on Investigation Discovery, Dateline, etc. and seen too many cases where the perp threatened to kill etc. and they LEOs don't do crap until it escalates and the perp actually carries out the threat. Again, LEOs and they whole "justice" system is garbage.

LMAO... You do know the TV isn't the real world, don't you?
Clearly you have no idea how many people make verbal threats of violence towards others each and every day... MILLIONS. But you think cops can act on all of them? Or even a tiny fraction of them? LMAO Or how about the MILLIONS of claims of violence made during the MILLIONS of domestic disputes each and every year? But do tell Mr UsefulLegalExpert, what does the law say about a single unverifiable claim of a verbal threat...

Re-read my post... I said the "whole JUSTICE SYSTEM" is garbage.

I have this debate with one of my friends (who is White, and in no way a Libtard and/or a Dem) who cannot stand LEOs. I try to tell him, that LEOs only do what their "masters" (the politicos who make the laws and write their paychecks) tell them to do.

That's why I would never take the job as a LEO. It would weigh on me to be part of a system that didn't do crap for the people it was designed to "protect and serve". That's why in my time in .gov I never applied for and/or took certain jobs (i.e. management, IG, EEO), because I could not stomach doing wrong to people - even if I was just following my "masters'" orders....

Now, I get it, not all actions arise to the level where you can haul off someone and yes, somethings are said in the heat of a moment, some people lie etc....but at the same time, I've been there and done that where I called a LEOs and showed them video footage of something and they barely lifted a finger to do anything besides maybe do a report; and, that's why these things escalate where sometimes the person does what they alleged they were gonna do or worse.

Then, like others said, LEOs "DO" have a level of discretion where if the roles were flipped (i.e. a White guy threatening a Black guy), they would have acted differently.

Oh yea, I have a personal story of that happening to me. My neighbor, who has been harassing me for 10 years now? When I first moved here, him and his nasty wife (both who are pale obese, trashy garbage - and are White BTW (Jewish I think too)), came over and told me they would 'rip the cable out of my wall' if Comcast dug up their yard). Mind you, the law of "easements" said Comcast had every right to dig up their yard. But dumb o'l me, trying to just "get along" wrote them a letter asking them not to make a threat like that to me; explaining to them the laws of "easements"; giving them telephone numbers for County contacts if they had questions about the law; and, even rescheduling the dig for a day I was home so I could monitor it (to make sur Comcast didn't destroy their lawn) wasn't enough......

One day, Comcast was at my home for another reason and out comes the wife yelling at the Comcast guy (who was also Black - like me) and I called the police. Well, police come out, speak to her and tell me to chill out because the wife just temporarily lost her cool cuz Comcast still hasn't burried the wire and it looks bad sitting their on her lawn. Mind, you, the wire was still there cuz I rescheduled the dig - to accommodate their "concerns" about their lawn being destoryed. So in fin/sum, LEOs turned it as "my" fault and didn't tell the racist neighbors to STFU and stop harassing me.

Oh, and these are the same neighbors - who for 10 years now, have made my life hell living next to them. If it isn't their barking dog; it's them throwing trash on my lawn, sounding the alarm on their car all times of the night. And yes, since LEOs aren't gonna do shit and I have no plans to move, I am trying to get money together to go civilly after them - cuz I'm so done.

But just giving you my example on - while LEOs may not have the legal means to do something every time you call them - they still have discretion to influence whether a perp is gonna continue to be a jerk and/or escalate - and sadly, LEOs exercise that discretion against the innocent on the regular basis.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Then, like others said, LEOs "DO" have a level of discretion where if the roles were flipped (i.e. a White guy threatening a Black guy), they would have acted differently.
View Quote

Prove it...
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top