BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:20:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol, please tell me who is not? Everyone believes liberties have limits. Everyone supports restrictions of some kind. Everyone defends the ones they think are in "their side."

You're no different.
View Quote

I don't then again I am not a commie piece of shit. Liberties do not have limits.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I swear this place is worse than a bunch of boozed up women in a bridge club regarding gossip and hearsay.
View Quote

I too like to jump into long running, multi-page threads after reading nothing but the thread topic and post.

Oh, wait. Nope. Don't normally do that.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#3]
This is much worse than Bitchmade knives.

BRCC profited directly from the 2A crowd.  They even sell their coffee in PSA stores here in SC. Yet they lied to make a buck. That sounds like typical political pandering and being two faced bastards.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you have a link to where he supports gun control?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you require that your allies views be identical to your own, pretty soon you’ll be standing all by yourself.

Their views are antithetical to mine.

Gunowners are pretty much on our own anyway at this point.

Tulsi is a veteran, and I know at one point that was the most important thing to BRCC.

As for the rest, I need to do some reading. Does anyone have a link to the donations, or a screenshot?

I've updated the OP with more details.

Okay, so he donated to McCain also?

So far I’m seeing some things that are disappointing, and need to be brought up, but I’m not seeing anything worthy of outrage, and certainly nothing worthy of calling him an enemy.

He donated to Obama.
Appeared with rabid Never Trumper David Frum in a Trump bashing  podcast.
On a Joe Rogan podcast voiced his support for gun control.
Liked these tweets about Kyle.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/brcc_jpg-1697269_jpeg-1697982.JPG

Joe Rogan Experience #1546 - Evan Hafer & Mat Best
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No, I don't see it as cancelling.
We aren't demanding Hafer be fired.
We aren't demanding they immediately hire someone we approve of or else.
We aren't demanding they apologize or else.
We aren't demanding they donate money to an organization we approve of or else.
Info about them is being put out.
People are being allowed to decide for themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well. We have enough enemies who are happy to just be our enemies, we don't need enemies playing ally.

I'm not seeing anyone feigning outrage to 'cancel' BRCC, I see people getting facts and voting with their dollar. If you don't care, good for you, spend your money as you see fit.

You do see that this is canceling.

Again.  I would cancel my subscription and or quit buying BRC (if I drank their swill) based on what I've seen.

I find it interesting when GD goes all cancel.  Maybe Benchmade and BRCC can make a joint venture tactical coffee been grinder knife combo and patch things up.

Literally this. Simply stated the leftist version of Cancel Culture is an outright attack including personal attacks against family and friends, employment etc.
What is happening with BRCC isn't that. Fact gathering occurs and is published. If it were Cancel Culture anyone here that says they still support BRCC after finding out that their founder contributes his money to democrat politicians would be outed on all forms of social media and called names, threatened et al.

As a conservative it's difficult to find a brand that doesn't put money in the pockets of democrat pols. What I personally find offensive is that he is claiming to be one thing and doing another. A bit like the NRA...
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you donate to democrats you support gun control.  If you own a company called "black rifle coffee company" which trades on the opposite of gun control why make that donation.  This is more troubling to me than a poorly worded weekend press release.  

Same with benchmade, the stunt was compounded by the donations to people who want to take rights away.
View Quote

Yet there are a ton of members here that still buy guns from Springfield Armory and see no issue with it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#7]
So is the picture of the CEO of brcc Canada with Hillary legit ?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So because one person at the top possibly transgressed we should burn the whole company, and everyone with it?

You know there are possibilities between worshipping something and going scorched earth on it?
View Quote
Why are you being such an extremist with your language?  No one here is trying to "burn" the whole company, they're simply not going to buy their products.  Was benchmade burned down? Was the NFL burned down?
What's your problem with people being free to spend their own hard earned money how they want?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wrong
Canceling someone is throwing them out of social or professional circles, that is the official definition.  No one here is asking for the CEO or company to be excluded from any social groups or professional associations.  Can Benchmade still sell at gun shows, and advertise at industry events?  You have no clue what you're talking about.
View Quote

Exactly right, wareagleA5.

No one is calling for his resignation or exile.

From what I see, most people just want to know the truth and get past the bullshit marketing tricks. They want to know where their money goes. They want to know if wearing a shirt or hat with their logo on it makes them look like a fucking retard, because in reality it represents something completely different than what they perceive it to represent.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is much worse than Bitchmade knives.

BRCC profited directly from the 2A crowd.  They even sell their coffee in PSA stores here in SC. Yet they lied to make a buck. That sounds like typical political pandering and being two faced bastards.
View Quote

I could understand "As a company we don't want to get involved in this issue.  We believe every American should have a fair trial and be treated as innocent until proven guilty".  Neutrality is one thing, democrat contributions not directly related to political outcomes is unforgivable.  I understand a company paying bribes with contributions.  Many large companies donations show that behavior with local contributions in blue states.  shit like that gets permits, contracts etc.  They aren't doing that.  

If you support democrats you are funding gun control against citizens in virginia and nationally.  their stance is clear.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:28:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I swear this place is worse than a bunch of boozed up women in a bridge club regarding gossip and hearsay.
View Quote

So please tell us what is hearsay in all this?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:28:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So is the picture of the CEO of brcc Canada with Hillary legit ?
View Quote

Well, this is Darren Weeks, the CEO of BRCC Canada...

Darren Weeks with Black Rifle Coffee, Mar 7 2019

And this is the Hillary pic...

Attachment Attached File

You be the judge.

ETA: Reading the comments on that vid, there seems to be some shady history with Mr. Weeks.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:29:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
After reading more of the facts presented in this thread, I canceled my subscription and pending order last night.

So, more donations over a 6 years period covering most known locations where folks had to report BRCC as their Employer (yes, this omits the Evan Hafer Obama donation posted numerous times as it was pre-BRCC).

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/191623/BRCC_20201123_SellOuts-1698001.jpg

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_city=Austin&contributor_city=Bourne&contributor_city=Salt+Lake+City&contributor_city=San+Antonio&contributor_city=Sparks&contributor_employer=Black+Rifle+Coffee&min_date=01%2F01%2F2014&max_date=12%2F31%2F2020
View Quote
Low value donations = their boss "encouraging" them to donate ie United Way?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Canceled my monthly sub. Also unfollwed BRCC, Evan Hafer,  Mat Best, and Logan Stark on every Social Media platform I'm active on.

They want to support leftist candidates? Fine, but not with my money.

I'll miss their 'Just Black' blend, but I'll find something to replace it with. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

FEC website search is easy.  You can do it by name:

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2020&min_date=01%2F01%2F2019&max_date=12%2F31%2F2020

There are multiple donations by an Evan Hafer listed.

Two do have BRCC listed as the employer.  The most recent two.  One to Tulsi, the other to McKeon for Nevada(a republican).

There are 5 others listed:

A $500 donation to Obama for America(employer listed as  Department of Defense)

4 donations($100 each) to John McCain 2008 Inc (employer listed as US Army)

ETA - this was yesterday.  I just did another search(in case my memory sucks) and now the only one I see under Hafer's name is the one for Tulsi Aloha.

Which brings up the question.  Can these contributions be scrubbed from the FEC website, and is Hafer doing so?  He's been confronted quite a bit about the donations in the past 24 hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tulsi is a veteran, and I know at one point that was the most important thing to BRCC.

As for the rest, I need to do some reading. Does anyone have a link to the donations, or a screenshot?

FEC website search is easy.  You can do it by name:

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2020&min_date=01%2F01%2F2019&max_date=12%2F31%2F2020

There are multiple donations by an Evan Hafer listed.

Two do have BRCC listed as the employer.  The most recent two.  One to Tulsi, the other to McKeon for Nevada(a republican).

There are 5 others listed:

A $500 donation to Obama for America(employer listed as  Department of Defense)

4 donations($100 each) to John McCain 2008 Inc (employer listed as US Army)

ETA - this was yesterday.  I just did another search(in case my memory sucks) and now the only one I see under Hafer's name is the one for Tulsi Aloha.

Which brings up the question.  Can these contributions be scrubbed from the FEC website, and is Hafer doing so?  He's been confronted quite a bit about the donations in the past 24 hours.

I said it in the other thread, I have to give some credit for throwing support to Dave McKeon. He is solid, no hedging behind the 2A, and for those who care very pro Trump. He had no chance against Susie Lee, so throwing cash at him in the hopes of derailing that partisan idiot despite the odds has some merit.

Apart from that, I've never liked their brand, don't like the attention seeking "look at how awesome we are!" bullshit, and every time I see their product feel like I need to take a shower to get the bro-vet off me.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Pick a side or, ultimately, one will be chosen for you.

Good luck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're okay with a company selling bags of coffee marketed to gun owners while the ceo gives money to politicians like Obama?

yep, his money to do with what he wants. You have the choice to support or not support said company/individual. Freedom is a scary ass two way street.

J-
Pick a side or, ultimately, one will be chosen for you.

Good luck
And personally I don't care what side. Just pick one. Don't build an identity around being X and then in the background be Y. Worse yet, when caught being Y deny the truth and continue to claim being X. I can respect an opponent who has the courage of his convictions. Liars, not so much.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So the above speculation is possible?
If it were, would that be worthy of all this outrage? I’d like to see more evidence before I condemn the guy and his company.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are there no dates on the donations?

I’m just speculating here, but maybe he donated to McCain in 2008, and then in 2012 he donated to Obama because Romney had a history of being terrible, and an anti gunner.

Then he donated to Tulsi simply because she’s a veteran.

If it happened like that I hardly see anything nefarious about it.

Thought it was 2008 for McCain from what was posted here.

If it were, would that be worthy of all this outrage? I’d like to see more evidence before I condemn the guy and his company.

Stop being lazy in your outrage, and look it up for fuck's sake! Everything aggregated so far is from publicly available sources.

Go to the FEC site, put in "Hafer, Evan" as the contributor and review the results.

Unless there were multiple Evan Hafer's working as DOD contractor's and having Boulder as their address, it's the same Evan.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I too like to jump into long running, multi-page threads after reading nothing but the thread topic and post.

View Quote

I too like to judge people based on snippets of info rather than long standing relationships and experience.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:34:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Where at? I’m not watching 2.5 hours of that shit.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why are you being such an extremist with your language?  No one here is trying to "burn" the whole company, they're simply not going to buy their products.  Was benchmade burned down? Was the NFL burned down?
What's your problem with people being free to spend their own hard earned money how they want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So because one person at the top possibly transgressed we should burn the whole company, and everyone with it?

You know there are possibilities between worshipping something and going scorched earth on it?

It’s a figure of speech, and yes, people here call for the NFL and Benchmade to go bankrupt all the time.

I have no problem with how people spend their money, but I want to be completely informed before I pass judgment. I’m not trying to say that there’s no problem here, I’m saying that there isn’t enough evidence to write them off yet.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I too like to judge people based on snippets of info rather than long standing relationships and experience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like moving the goalposts but okay.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he is seriously contorting himself to excuse their behavior.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Good post OP. I was backing them figuring it was a knee jerk by a lot of GD before I saw the contributions to Obama. Fuck that company, glad I barely spent any money with them. I back Kyle 100% and showed it with my wallet and words to anyone who would listen.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Stop being lazy in your outrage, and look it up for fuck's sake! Everything aggregated so far is from publicly available sources.

Go to the FEC site, put in "Hafer, Evan" as the contributor and review the results.

Unless there were multiple Evan Hafer's working as DOD contractor's and having Boulder as their address, it's the same Evan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are there no dates on the donations?

I’m just speculating here, but maybe he donated to McCain in 2008, and then in 2012 he donated to Obama because Romney had a history of being terrible, and an anti gunner.

Then he donated to Tulsi simply because she’s a veteran.

If it happened like that I hardly see anything nefarious about it.

Thought it was 2008 for McCain from what was posted here.

At what point did I say he didn’t do it?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Your being vocal with your wallet is actually more cancelling that being vocal with your mouth.  Cancelling is an attempt to make another person or company do as you would like or not 'do' anymore because of your actions.  This thread is being used to educate other of like mind and attempt to have them come to the same conclusions.

Pink Pussy hats scream and tweet.  GD discusses the finer points of logos and donations while switching coffee brands.

Potato / Potato
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your being vocal with your wallet is actually more cancelling that being vocal with your mouth.  Cancelling is an attempt to make another person or company do as you would like or not 'do' anymore because of your actions.  This thread is being used to educate other of like mind and attempt to have them come to the same conclusions.

Pink Pussy hats scream and tweet.  GD discusses the finer points of logos and donations while switching coffee brands.

Potato / Potato
Sharing information is an attempt to convince?

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
After reading more of the facts presented in this thread, I canceled my subscription and pending order last night.

So, more donations over a 6 years period covering most known locations where folks had to report BRCC as their Employer (yes, this omits the Evan Hafer Obama donation posted numerous times as it was pre-BRCC).

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_city=Austin&contributor_city=Bourne&contributor_city=Salt+Lake+City&contributor_city=San+Antonio&contributor_city=Sparks&contributor_employer=Black+Rifle+Coffee&min_date=01%2F01%2F2014&max_date=12%2F31%2F2020
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, I'm out.

As mentioned previously I've been a regular 2-3 bag per month buyer since 2016 or so. Gifted a few bags here and there too.

Pretty disappointed in how this all turned out.

The initial statement was pretty typical corporate speak, which was lame and out of line with their 'image'.

The rest of the stuff that followed was disheartening to say the least. For me it was about supporting a local, veteran owned company. It was about buying coffee and them donating bags to troops while my brother was deployed overseas. It the was the support they gave to local LEOs, of which several are good friends.

To see that the CEO of the company has merely put on a facade of conservatism while donating to vehemently anti-right and anti-2A candidates is what really pisses me off the most.

You can't control peoples opinions, you can't reasonably expect every BRCC employee to be conservative or pro-2A, but when you lie about your position to profit off those who are supporting you, that's where I draw line. You are entitled to your opinions, but don't expect me to support your company if they conflict with mine.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Blue Falcons flock together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IG is now full of gun community "influencers" coming out in support of BRCC.

Should keep everyone pissed off for another couple days.

This cycle is so tiresome.

The left would be hard pressed to design an operation designed to sow division anywhere near as effective as what the right willingly does to itself at the first opportunity.

By all means keep giving them money that they will put in the pockets of anti 2A pols. Which one of us is a Blue Falcon?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A big boo hoo for Evan.

Evan pretty much let his monkey Mat Best (his exec vice president) off his leash and allowed him to make videos to promote the veteran, gun loving, conservative, "fuck yea - 'Merica" themes to pump marketing associated with the brand.   Wonder how much of the lifestyle for Evan and Mat will be effected by the fallout of Evan's double speak/play both sides.  Wonder how many of those vets that he employs will be looking at losing their jobs based on Evan's faux pas?  

The donations are bad enough to some of the candidates named, for a company who puts on a conservative mask, but the donations to ActBlue are a big fucking flag to me since you don't know where those funds went to.  ActBlue is a way to bring dark money into politics.

So reap it Evan, get Mat to make a new video firing a SAW into a JURA Z8 Automatic Coffee Machine until the belt runs out, because that is what you have done to your brand.          

View Quote

The margins on coffee at $20/lb are high enough that I doubt there will be many meals skipped, even if sales go down.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean like on a resume & interview...? Thats all your employer went on... Did he make the right call?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you’re saying BRCC is automatically entitled to our money, and we should just shut up and give.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#32]
They really have great timing on their stupidity. Now, many military members won't get a free bag because of nobody purchasing (if that was even legit, who knows).
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif

Again, I don't have a problem with individual employees doing it. Hell, I don't have a problem with someone like their CEOs doing it.   As stated previous (on this page even), don't pretend to be X, extol X values, but really believe in Y.

edit:  With that said, I don't wish them ill-will either as they do some good for the veteran community.   Who knows, the other 3 co-founders (Mat, JT, Logan) may be the most staunch Conservatives on the planet (but they don't donate money?).  

I'm still out for now, and will use up the remaining stock I have in-house (already spent the money, might as well not waste it).
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think he is upset with how we choose to spend our money. He is upset that people are sharing what they learned about BRCC and others are choosing the same.

BRCC might survive. Others have done similar and survived. Owner is free to contribute to leftists. Patrons are free to buy someone elses coffee when they find out about it and don't like it. Shrug. Free Market on a Monday.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't have a dog in this fight as I don't drink their coffee but for the sake of intellectual honesty, which seems to be a lost art around here lately, you do know that there's no validation on that employer field when making donations, yeah? I mean, if I enter "CIA" in that field when I fill out the form does that mean I work for them?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
By all means keep giving them money that they will put in the pockets of anti 2A pols. Which one of us is a Blue Falcon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IG is now full of gun community "influencers" coming out in support of BRCC.

Should keep everyone pissed off for another couple days.

This cycle is so tiresome.

The left would be hard pressed to design an operation designed to sow division anywhere near as effective as what the right willingly does to itself at the first opportunity.

He is referring to the trolls in this thread I think and the
defenders of BRCC on Instagram.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't have a dog in this fight as I don't drink their coffee but for the sake of intellectual honesty, which seems to be a lost art around here lately, you do know that there's no validation on that employer field when making donations, yeah? I mean, if I enter "CIA" in that field when I fill out the form does that mean I work for them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well Evan has yet to deny it is him.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is, however, a federal crime to lie on it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't think he is upset with how we choose to spend our money. He is upset that people are sharing what they learned about BRCC and others are choosing the same.

BRCC might survive. Others have done similar and survived. Owner is free to contribute to leftists. Patrons are free to buy someone elses coffee when they find out about it and don't like it. Shrug. Free Market on a Monday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I be “upset” about anything?

What’s been “found out” is minimal, all I’m saying is that maybe it would be prudent to wait for a bit more info before we make decisions.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#40]
The statement on Kyle was no big deal at all to me and I posted so in this thread.  The donation to anti 2A folks is a different story to me.   Do other companies support dems?  Sure, but they don't wave the flag in front of me and pretend to be hardcore 2A supporters either.  I was in for about 4 bags a month.  I will no longer support them.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Evan Hafer?

I thought the company was run by a handful of vet-bros who all live together and clown around with guns and a couple of big-titty bikini babes.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Literally this. Simply stated the leftist version of Cancel Culture is an outright attack including personal attacks against family and friends, employment etc.
What is happening with BRCC isn't that. Fact gathering occurs and is published. If it were Cancel Culture anyone here that says they still support BRCC after finding out that their founder contributes his money to democrat politicians would be outed on all forms of social media and called names, threatened et al.

As a conservative it's difficult to find a brand that doesn't put money in the pockets of democrat pols. What I personally find offensive is that he is claiming to be one thing and doing another. A bit like the NRA...
View Quote

TONS shrewd business people donate to everyone.

Lots of people here ignoring how Trump showered radical leftist scum with donations as a private citizen.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#43]
I wonder how many members of the company are keeping this thread up and constantly hitting refresh
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Jeez, that escalated quickly.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you donate to democrats you support gun control.  If you own a company called "black rifle coffee company" which trades on the opposite of gun control why make that donation.  This is more troubling to me than a poorly worded weekend press release.  

Same with benchmade, the stunt was compounded by the donations to people who want to take rights away.

A middle ground like buying a competitor's product instead?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What’s been “found out” is minimal, all I’m saying is that maybe it would be prudent to wait for a bit more info before we make decisions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because we disagree with your opinion on what is "minimal".
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Rush described it decades ago as the "politics of personal destruction".

They go scorched Earth on ANYONE foolish enough to oppose them, they make an example of people to dissuade similar dissent from others.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why would I be "upset" about anything?

What's been "found out" is minimal, all I'm saying is that maybe it would be prudent to wait for a bit more info before we make decisions.

View Quote
LOL.  Buy the coffee you want.

What has been found out means a lot to some people who care about a certain cause and less to others.

You be you.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:03:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

TONS shrewd business people donate to everyone.

Lots of people here ignoring how Trump showered radical leftist scum with donations as a private citizen.
View Quote

You have a good point about Trump on the surface. The bumpstock thing supports that line of thinking for sure.

However, the two are not completely equal. A builder who is building in a corrupt democrat area has no choice but to pay them off in order to be granted the permits to build.

I'm not sure what permits a coffee company would have to acquire via paying off some corrupt politicians in order to be allowed to operate.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#50]

You gotta timestamp?  I watched the whole thing when it came out and don't remember any proguncontrol shit.  I'm pretty quick to cut ties to anything not aligned with my values.
@68Ford
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top