Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Naw dog, Asian women (Chinese anyway), avoid the sun at all costs. Peasants in China were tanned from working out in the sun, being pale was a sign of wealth. Having said that, she’s not at all ugly, just needs a makeover.....

One of my FSN’s was homely as fuck until she decided to get a tan....she was still a brainwashed commie, but she was easier to look at??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Naw dog, Asian women (Chinese anyway), avoid the sun at all costs. Peasants in China were tanned from working out in the sun, being pale was a sign of wealth. Having said that, she’s not at all ugly, just needs a makeover.....

One of my FSN’s was homely as fuck until she decided to get a tan....she was still a brainwashed commie, but she was easier to look at??

Nope. Chinese yes However Korean's in general take to the sun well.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That's the thing.

When it comes to such isolationist authoritarian Nations is impossible to tell what what unless you were truly in the know.

We will never know what he really thought that's for sure because it is truly impossible to confirm one way or the other.

View Quote

I think we'll know most of the truth someday. Often these guys many many years from now do interviews on the history channel and we learn what really happened.

Viet Cong says he was just doing what he was told

Forgiveness in Vietnam - Vietnam Vets Meet a Former Enemy
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Inside job.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#4]
now we wait to see if the next dear leader is batshit crazy
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Like AOC, she could also benefit from some time on a stair-climber or elliptical before I’d call them ‘nice’.
View Quote

Sure but what about those large propulsion devices most folks call feetzs?  Them ain't dainty little slippers she has on.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this what that song “Gangnam Style” meant?

I never understood it, but he’s Korean.

Galbi & Bulgogi FTW!
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#7]
If things start happening in the Korean peninsula, it's going to be easy to spot the North Korean refugees.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 4:05:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Weekend at bernies, commie korean style.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#9]
If there is a chinese doctor taking care of fat boy. Then the chinese know exactly whats going on.

If it looks bad they'll start moving troops toward the NK border to stop potential refugees.

Anyone's guess as to if they make a play for to install a puppet regime. Or if they let it play out. Then use the same pressure to control the new leader as they did with fat boy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Fingers crossed.
I hope we're vigilant,  not telling what those crazy mofos do

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Damn, she needs some sun.
View All Quotes
And eye lashes.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#13]

That link is phone aids. Warning.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I would show that Jong my dong.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Lady Un is very sexy in my eyes. Bet she has a nice full 80s bush and big pencil eraser nips
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#16]
From brain dead to stable overnight!

NORK medicine is best medicine!
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Not a soda drinker , but I'll have a Coke .
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
One would think that eventually, they would want to join the civilized world and be prosperous.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#19]

And if you didn't do her right, she'd prolly have you killed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

She will fire off missiles once a month.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And if you didn't do her right, she'd prolly have you killed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#22]
So if this turns into a big nothing burger, ole Kim might be smarter than we give him credit for.

This is the second time he has "been dead".

What if he is using this ruse to find out who is loyal and who is not? What if he has his people contacting people who he suspects as not being loyal and try to get them to make a move while he is down and out. As soon as they agree, bam bullet to the noggin boom killed by artillery.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Good luck !

I can picture her ripping out of her human skin !

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
One would think that eventually, they would want to join the civilized world and be prosperous.
View Quote

A few months ago I'd have agreed, but now? The civilized world is crumbling around us as we speak.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#25]
This story is part of an investigation into US intelligence leaks.

Dan Bongino talks about it sometimes. They’ll issue an internal memo but several different versions, with small details being different in each version. All at once, we have 3 different news sources reporting 3 very different details about the same story. Then, depending on which story is published in the press, investigators can tell where the leak is coming from.

The story here is not Kim Jung Un’s health, it’s the intelligence leaks that continue to come out of the federal government. If 3 different stories came out, that means we have a minimum of 3 leakers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Following porkys death, Trump oversees the reunification of north and South Korea.

https://defiantamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Triggered-Liberal.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:26:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Is he officially dead!? Or confirmed brain dead?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Is he officially dead!? Or confirmed brain dead?
View Quote

Not exactly.  Kim is bumping a crack pipe in south Philly right now.  Part of his low exercise weight loss program.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Dan Bongino talks about it sometimes. They’ll issue an internal memo but several different versions, with small details being different in each version. All at once, we have 3 different news sources reporting 3 very different details about the same story. Then, depending on which story is published in the press, investigators can tell where the leak is coming from.

The story here is not Kim Jung Un’s health, it’s the intelligence leaks that continue to come out of the federal government. If 3 different stories came out, that means we have a minimum of 3 leakers.
View Quote

Your newsletter.  Are subscriptions available?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If things start happening in the Korean peninsula, it's going to be easy to spot the North Korean refugees.  
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126713/North_Korean_Soldier_short_jpg-1379280.JPG
View Quote
I heard that both the US and the SKs send the biggest motherfuckers we have to the DMZ as a psyop so the NKs think we are all that fucking big. Story was told to me the father of an AF Academy grad who is 6'9" and had to do a tour on the DMZ right after graduation. True?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:54:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126713/North_Korean_Soldier_short_jpg-1379280.JPG
View Quote

Fuck, no wonder they think outsiders are a bunch of goddam monsters
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's what I mean! Major Anastasia there? Okay, College Football teams are full of that guy. But that Korean is the biggest goddamned Asian I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:45:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
From what I've read, you don't want his sister (who is next in line) to gain the seat. While he may be fat, dumb, and evil she seems smart, cunning, and wicked.
View Quote

Korean experts have been saying that for a long time.

Have you ever dated a Korean woman, you do not want to piss them off, even the ones who came here as a baby and are pretty Americanized.

I would totally do his sister, she is just wearing very little to no make up in the posted picture. Commie country.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:54:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:57:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s an ‘old Indian trick’ for this sort of thing, and definitely a possibility.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:58:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Man, that's an evil looking bitch.

Kim Jung Un just looked like a fat, drunken bully that wanted to play with Daddy's empire--but was pretty much harmless.  Basically Francis from Pee Wee Herman except instead of sinking boats in the bathtub, he'd occasionally mortar some poor soul.  

She, on the other hand, looks like she came out of the womb pulling mother fuckers fingernails out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lady Un is very sexy in my eyes. Bet she has a nice full 80s bush and big pencil eraser nips
View Quote

You paint a lovely picture.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I heard that both the US and the SKs send the biggest motherfuckers we have to the DMZ as a psyop so the NKs think we are all that fucking big. Story was told to me the father of an AF Academy grad who is 6'9" and had to do a tour on the DMZ right after graduation. True?
View Quote

Wasn't true in 91-92.

I was only 6' and 194lbs (but i was grey eyed and blonde ).

In Front of them All.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah.  There's already some leaked nudes.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/22/2020 1:23:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That's what I mean! Major Anastasia there? Okay, College Football teams are full of that guy. But that Korean is the biggest goddamned Asian I've ever seen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure that Ehud Barak's scary-ass guards were about 8ft tall (and still built like refrigerators) when I attended a lecture series he was doing; they seemed to have the same 'presence' as the fucking Master Chief from Halo --you could practically hear the anabolic steroids & HGH pumping in their veins
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 1:26:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Dan Bongino talks about it sometimes. They'll issue an internal memo but several different versions, with small details being different in each version. All at once, we have 3 different news sources reporting 3 very different details about the same story. Then, depending on which story is published in the press, investigators can tell where the leak is coming from.

The story here is not Kim Jung Un's health, it's the intelligence leaks that continue to come out of the federal government. If 3 different stories came out, that means we have a minimum of 3 leakers.
View Quote
Tom Clancy called that The Canary Test.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 1:36:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Man, that's an evil looking bitch.

Kim Jung Un just looked like a fat, drunken bully that wanted to play with Daddy's empire--but was pretty much harmless.  Basically Francis from Pee Wee Herman except instead of sinking boats in the bathtub, he'd occasionally mortar some poor soul.  

She, on the other hand, looks like she came out of the womb pulling mother fuckers fingernails out.
View Quote

Un looked like his grandfather, who conquered that empire of dirt.  Il was a foolish tool with semi-competent generals guiding his weapons & extortion programs, and Nork progress was overall halting & slow during his reign.  Basically like that idiot son of his who got arrested at Euro Disney.  Un was actually an active ruler who --speaking in an objective sense, here-- by all accounts was actually pretty damn effective, definitely the strongest leader since the first guy.  Fended off China-backed coup plotters (his uncle & brother) and purged his staff from Chinese assets, and began using the nuclear program to hedge against the machinations of China as well as the US, and has successfully improved relations with the US and South (again, I believe, as a hedge against China).  That crappy little nation state now bargains directly with the two main world powers, and gets to work with a limp pro-communist administration in the South that is trying to drive out the US influence & promote unification; considering the mess he inherited from dad (state finances destroyed from the nuke program, Chinese running rough-shod over domestic affairs, rogue general/Party staff cabals) he's done better than all right.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 2:23:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tom Clancy broke the concept of "The Canary Trap" 35 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 5:56:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Me NK. Me play joke. Me put PP in your Coke.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 6:03:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#48]
By this point I am expecting it to be another let-down.

De oppresso liber.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
By this point I am expecting it to be another let-down.

De oppresso liber.
View Quote

So Kimchi-galoo is not happening?
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Still in limbo; he hasn’t been seen and nobody knows what’s going on yet.

This NYP article is only 4 hours old.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top