Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 108
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This dude is saying Bakhmut isn’t an important strategic city either. I thiiiink this is the same one that commands a group of Russian musicians fighting in Bakhmut. Idk what instrument they play tho…but they say they’re at risk of being encircled.

We publish a request from the editors of the Notebook publication and the answer:
Dear Evgeny Viktorovich! The correspondent of the edition "Notepad" addresses you. Our editors would like to ask you the following question:
In recent days, there have been many events related to the presence of PMC "Wagner" in Bakhmut, as well as the issuance of ammunition to the fighters. Can you give a summary of what is happening and briefly describe the current situation? Thanks in advance for your reply!

We publish a comment by Evgeny Prigozhin:
1. Bakhmut has no strategic importance;
2. Bakhmut was needed in order to, after the failures and retreat of the RF Armed Forces from Kharkov, Kherson and other regions, build up offensive potential, grind the enemy’s manpower and enable the Russian army to mobilize;
3. In view of the fear of internal competition, PMC "Wagner" began to "dry" in terms of personnel, weapons and ammunition, artificially reducing combat potential;
4. The effectiveness of the “Bakhmut meat grinder” decreased in April-May 2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine gathered for a counteroffensive;
5. Due to the reduction in personnel, PMC "Wagner" was forced to transfer the flanks to the military;
6. There is a serious risk of encirclement of PMC "Wagner" in Bakhmut as a result of the failure of the flanks. The flanks are already cracking and falling through;
7. In the absence of ammunition, the "meat grinder" will work in the opposite direction: the Armed Forces of Ukraine will destroy PMC "Wagner";
8. I demand ammunition in order to save the lives of the fighters and “put the squeeze on” Bakhmut, in which there are about 5% left occupied by the enemy;
9. At the moment, within the city of Bakhmut, there is only Wagner PMC, there are no other units. Outside Bakhmut - only the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, PMC "Wagner" is not there;
10. PMC "Wagner" planned to leave Bakhmut to save the lives of fighters and minimize senseless losses, since the remnants of ammunition were only enough until the end of the day on May 9, 2023;
11. The top leadership of the country was instructed by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation to provide PMC "Wagner" with everything necessary;
12. On the night of May 6-7, 2023, a combat order was issued promising to give Wagner PMC ammunition;
13. During the day of May 8-9, 2023, the required amount of ammunition was not issued. Until now, ammunition has been filtered to a minimum;
14. PMC "Wagner" continues the offensive in Bakhmut and is awaiting a decision on the issuance of ammunition and weapons in the required quantity.

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3296
View Quote

Weird.  A day ago it was a "catastrophe" for Ukraine if it fell.   The remaining 20%, I mean.

Now it is strategically unimportant?

Prigozhin is such a fuckin' cunt.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Avdiivka, you are seriously bringing the city that has been under threat for almost 8 years.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Avdiivka, you are seriously bringing the city that has been under threat for almost 8 years.
View Quote
Sorry you got triggered, just reporting what was reported.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:42:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russias 72nd brigade got there ass handed to them in Bakhmut yesterday!! Ran like a bunch of bitches they are. Not looking good for OPs team.  Lol...
3 square km took back in one day, it took Russia 9 months to get that piece hahahahaha.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-unit-says-russian-brigade-flees-bakhmut-outskirts-2023-05-10/

This looks like a leadership failure all around.  What a shit show.

And yet according to the Ukraine Bros the Russians are a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries unless we pay billions to the Zelensky.

The con continues!

So if Russia were to take Bakhmut, would that prove that the Russians ARE a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries?

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

Perhaps, you should reframe the question as: "why does Ukriane want to hold onto Bakmut, and why do they do they continue to send untrained teritoral defence units into that theater?"

The "road of death" is analogist to the invasion of Iraq, there is no military benefit, it is only political.

America first strategy in Ukraine is failing, I assume even you can agree that this is the case.

Its a hard pill to swollow, but thousnds of Ukranian men and professional soliders will survive if there is a negotialed settlement and they can reorganize and maybe even enter NATO to deter the Russians for future conflicts.  

The casultly data from Bahkmut is simply disgusting, from both sides. America first policy is failing. Not only is it failining, it is detremenal to the advancement of democratic ideals and American strategic goals.

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Man, you are grasping at straws, if you wanted to pick a more embarrassing battle than Bakhmut, the one where Russian forces has failed since day one of the full invasion is it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:52:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So if Russia were to take Bakhmut, would that prove that the Russians ARE a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries?

View Quote

The proof that Russia is a conventional threat to NATO involves Russia having population and GDP that is a threat to NATO. Alternatively, they would have needed to steamroll all of Ukraine in a month.

Russia is certainly capable of grinding down Ukraine in a pointless war.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Perhaps, you should reframe the question as: "why does Ukriane want to hold onto Bakmut, and why do they do they continue to send untrained teritoral defence units into that theater?"

The "road of death" is analogist to the invasion of Iraq, there is no military benefit, it is only political.

America first strategy in Ukraine is failing, I assume even you can agree that this is the case.

Its a hard pill to swollow, but thousnds of Ukranian men and professional soliders will survive if there is a negotialed settlement and they can reorganize and maybe even enter NATO to deter the Russians for future conflicts.  

The casultly data from Bahkmut is simply disgusting, from both sides. America first policy is failing. Not only is it failining, it is detremenal to the advancement of democratic ideals and American strategic goals.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russias 72nd brigade got there ass handed to them in Bakhmut yesterday!! Ran like a bunch of bitches they are. Not looking good for OPs team.  Lol...
3 square km took back in one day, it took Russia 9 months to get that piece hahahahaha.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-unit-says-russian-brigade-flees-bakhmut-outskirts-2023-05-10/

And yet according to the Ukraine Bros the Russians are a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries unless we pay billions to the Zelensky.

The con continues!

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

I've never took psychedelic mushrooms before but is this what it's like?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:55:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Man, you are grasping at straws, if you wanted to pick a more embarrassing battle than Bakhmut, the one where Russian forces has failed since day one of the full invasion is it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol no shit!  Also the VDV brigade that had to be reconstituted like 4 times because they kept sending there men in the same direction; full frontal assault though the biggest mine field around and losing something like 65 pieces of armor doing it, lol ya that's a great battle to choose OP..
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow, this thread hasn’t aged well.

Remember, good always prevails over evil.
View Quote

Tell that to 600 million of our allies who FDR sold out to communism. And thier children.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@Arokie duuuude I think you fell for the oldest trick in the book. seriously, name me ONE furnace that could even fit ONE tank?? Oooh man. You Ukie bros-thanks for the laugheroni! I’ll take that with a side of counter attackaroni
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60857/Screenshot_20230510-200301_Chrome_jpg-2812669.JPG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvynpNVXsAEyRnL?format=jpg&name=large

Edit: seen its already been posted.. lmao, I think it's safe to say Russias offensive was a huge bust. ??

@Arokie duuuude I think you fell for the oldest trick in the book. seriously, name me ONE furnace that could even fit ONE tank?? Oooh man. You Ukie bros-thanks for the laugheroni! I’ll take that with a side of counter attackaroni

Lol, slow down on the shots of tequila my friend.

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Are you familiar with the number of Russian armored vehicles that were destroyed there in the last month?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you familiar with the number of Russian armored vehicles that were destroyed there in the last month?

I'm gonna say yes because if I tell you I have no idea and really don't care you'll do your  usual stick where you and the other Ukraine bros feign outrage and call me a troll for not knowing. So yes, it was shocking to see how many Russian tanks were destroyed in that very important area. Even though the Russians keep getting their ass kicked and somehow continue taking parts of the Ukraine, I'm sure they're still a very serious threat to the US and we need to send billions more to the Zelensky to keep us safe!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The proof that Russia is a conventional threat to NATO involves Russia having population and GDP that is a threat to NATO. Alternatively, they would have needed to steamroll all of Ukraine in a month.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This would be common sense to most people but hey what do I know, I don't even know the important details like who some Russian guy is and the old name the Russians have for Bakhmut.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The proof that Russia is a conventional threat to NATO involves Russia having population and GDP that is a threat to NATO.

I also laugh at the idea of Russia as a conventional threat to NATO.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:09:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You see THAT as an example of “common sense”?

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This would be common sense to most people but hey what do I know, I don't even know the important details like who some Russian guy is and the old name the Russians have for Bakhmut.

Why?

Now who's trolling ? Lol

I finally understand it your claims that CPI is an honest measure of inflation and that Russia blew up thier own strategic infrastructure.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:09:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:11:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It’s a serious question.

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:13:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:14:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Do you really wonder why you have been accused of trolling?

YOU brought up Avdiivka.  Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm gonna say yes because if I tell you I have no idea and really don't care you'll do your  usual stick where you and the other Ukraine bros feign outrage and call me a troll for not knowing. So yes, it was shocking to see how many Russian tanks were destroyed in that very important area. Even though the Russians keep getting their ass kicked and somehow continue taking parts of the Ukraine, I'm sure they're still a very serious threat to the US and we need to send billions more to the Zelensky to keep us safe!

Do you really wonder why you have been accused of trolling?

YOU brought up Avdiivka.  Why?

"Do you really wonder why you have been accused of trolling?" - I don't wonder why, I know its because some people lack the ability to argue their point so they resort to childish name calling. You know, like the leftist calling everyone racist.

"YOU brought up Avdiivka.  Why?" - Because that was reported on the website I've been using to share info. I don't know anything about Avdiivka but I figured that it was important since they added it to their almost daily postings. If it's not important to you that the Russians took the Kam'yanka village, then please feel free to ignore the info.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:15:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Why?
View Quote

Has the whole thread been like this? I bailed early, and came back to see what it turned into. All is lost it appears for Ukraine even before they get a chance to field the equipment they have been training with for months.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Can you explain why Russia's "GDP and population" is the reason they pose no "conventional threat"?

It's your bizarre claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a serious question.

Lol

Can you explain why Russia's "GDP and population" is the reason they pose no "conventional threat"?

It's your bizarre claim.

Lol, dude stop!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:16:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:36:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

took russia one whole month to gain 6.8km of land. while losing thousands of men and material..  that is 0.02% of Ukraine.  At that rate we are bound to start seeing T-34's by the end of summer lol
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Weird.  A day ago it was a "catastrophe" for Ukraine if it fell.   The remaining 20%, I mean.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This dude is saying Bakhmut isn’t an important strategic city either. I thiiiink this is the same one that commands a group of Russian musicians fighting in Bakhmut. Idk what instrument they play tho…but they say they’re at risk of being encircled.

We publish a request from the editors of the Notebook publication and the answer:
Dear Evgeny Viktorovich! The correspondent of the edition "Notepad" addresses you. Our editors would like to ask you the following question:
In recent days, there have been many events related to the presence of PMC "Wagner" in Bakhmut, as well as the issuance of ammunition to the fighters. Can you give a summary of what is happening and briefly describe the current situation? Thanks in advance for your reply!

We publish a comment by Evgeny Prigozhin:
1. Bakhmut has no strategic importance;
2. Bakhmut was needed in order to, after the failures and retreat of the RF Armed Forces from Kharkov, Kherson and other regions, build up offensive potential, grind the enemy’s manpower and enable the Russian army to mobilize;
3. In view of the fear of internal competition, PMC "Wagner" began to "dry" in terms of personnel, weapons and ammunition, artificially reducing combat potential;
4. The effectiveness of the “Bakhmut meat grinder” decreased in April-May 2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine gathered for a counteroffensive;
5. Due to the reduction in personnel, PMC "Wagner" was forced to transfer the flanks to the military;
6. There is a serious risk of encirclement of PMC "Wagner" in Bakhmut as a result of the failure of the flanks. The flanks are already cracking and falling through;
7. In the absence of ammunition, the "meat grinder" will work in the opposite direction: the Armed Forces of Ukraine will destroy PMC "Wagner";
8. I demand ammunition in order to save the lives of the fighters and “put the squeeze on” Bakhmut, in which there are about 5% left occupied by the enemy;
9. At the moment, within the city of Bakhmut, there is only Wagner PMC, there are no other units. Outside Bakhmut - only the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, PMC "Wagner" is not there;
10. PMC "Wagner" planned to leave Bakhmut to save the lives of fighters and minimize senseless losses, since the remnants of ammunition were only enough until the end of the day on May 9, 2023;
11. The top leadership of the country was instructed by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation to provide PMC "Wagner" with everything necessary;
12. On the night of May 6-7, 2023, a combat order was issued promising to give Wagner PMC ammunition;
13. During the day of May 8-9, 2023, the required amount of ammunition was not issued. Until now, ammunition has been filtered to a minimum;
14. PMC "Wagner" continues the offensive in Bakhmut and is awaiting a decision on the issuance of ammunition and weapons in the required quantity.

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3296

Is that his name? Prigshizzel is like a conductor of musicians? Idk man I think the fact that they call themselves musicians is either Ukrainian or Russian disinfo. I don’t care either way. How do we know if they’re there???
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

took russia one whole month to gain 6.8km of land. while losing thousands of men and material..  that is 0.02% of Ukraine.  At that rate we are bound to start seeing T-34's by the end of summer lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:45:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"Do you really wonder why you have been accused of trolling?" - I don't wonder why, I know its because some people lack the ability to argue their point so they resort to childish name calling. You know, like the leftist calling everyone racist.

"YOU brought up Avdiivka.  Why?" - Because that was reported on the website I've been using to share info. I don't know anything about Avdiivka but I figured that it was important since they added it to their almost daily postings. If it's not important to you that the Russians took Kam'yanka village, then please feel free to ignore the info.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/Screenshot_20230510_200522_Brave_jpg-2812819.JPG

View Quote

Avdiivka was supposed to be captured by the victory parade.

So was bakhmut.

Yet none of that has happened
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:45:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60857/Screenshot_20230510-200301_Chrome_jpg-2812669.JPG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvynpNVXsAEyRnL?format=jpg&name=large

Edit: seen its already been posted.. lmao, I think it's safe to say Russias offensive was a huge bust. ??

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So was bakhmut.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"YOU brought up Avdiivka.  Why?" - Because that was reported on the website I've been using to share info. I don't know anything about Avdiivka but I figured that it was important since they added it to their almost daily postings. If it's not important to you that the Russians took Kam'yanka village, then please feel free to ignore the info.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/Screenshot_20230510_200522_Brave_jpg-2812819.JPG

So was bakhmut.

Thank you for validating my claim that Russia isn't a conventional threat to the US and NATO. #stopthezelenskyscam
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

How many times do you suppose you have you posted that particular emoji in this thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many times do you suppose you have you posted that particular emoji in this thread?

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thank you for validating my claim that Russia isn't a conventional threat to the US and NATO. #stopthezelenskyscam
View Quote

Because Russias spear bent and broke north of Kyiv. What was found out was the Russia’s varsity team wasn’t as deep as thought. That doesn’t mean that they weren’t a threat to parts of the West, especially the Baltics. Nor does it mean their leadership didn’t have larger plans.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:54:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:04:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Is the point of this thread to cheer on the Russians as the finally take “Bakhmut”?

Or is it to point to their FAILURES in Bakhmut to prove that they aren’t a threat to NATO?
View Quote

False dilemma.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The con continues!

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

What does negotiated settlement mean to you ? If it means letting Putin keep the land he took I don't think that is reasonable to expect Ukraine to accept it. If that is the case why ever fight any war to defend your land its easier just to give it up.

If it means all Russians go home sure that would be a reasonable settlement to discuss.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:07:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Can you explain why Russia’s “GDP and population” is the reason they pose no “conventional threat”?

It’s your bizarre claim.
View Quote

That is not my claim. That is part of my claim. Reading: try it.

Your bizarre functional illiteracy does not make my claim bizzare.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:07:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:08:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:12:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I tried it.  Your claim is still bizarre.
View Quote

Your functional illiteracy and fallacious reasoning would be bizarre if you didn't look like a troll.

Have a good night sir.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:17:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:18:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No.

It's an observation that the OP has made both points.

There's no dilemma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the point of this thread to cheer on the Russians as the finally take "Bakhmut"?

Or is it to point to their FAILURES in Bakhmut to prove that they aren't a threat to NATO?

False dilemma.

No.

It's an observation that the OP has made both points.

There's no dilemma.

"Is the point of this thread to cheer on the Russians as the finally take "Bakhmut"?" - Lol, it's all in your head bro! Take a deep breath and stop being so emotional.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:19:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What does negotiated settlement mean to you ? If it means letting Putin keep the land he took I don't think that is reasonable to expect Ukraine to accept it. If that is the case why ever fight any war to defend your land its easier just to give it up.

If it means all Russians go home sure that would be a reasonable settlement to discuss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The con continues!

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

Living is all that matters. Sure there will be some tortures and executions (if you believe the propaganda) but very many will live that aren’t killed.

Look at it like life under leftists here. The important thing is just living. So all the conservatives have no real reason to fight.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:21:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Looks like Russia is losing terrain.
Page / 108
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top