Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Good!  They will be formidable allies.

I hope they get interested in repealing the NFA.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:17:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good to know that you are a staunch supporter of gun control, and believe that peoples’ inalienable rights should be taken away based on political views.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i have nothing against minorities buying or owning guns.

however... thugs, felons, democrats and liberals should be stripped of the right to own guns, all of them are criminals intent on stripping rights, property, money, property, freedom and rights from the majority of the population, and none should be allowed to own firearms.

Good to know that you are a staunch supporter of gun control, and believe that peoples’ inalienable rights should be taken away based on political views.  

i believe rights should be equal across the board, everyone judged based on their word, works and behavior, with no one held back because of their politics, race, religion, gender or orientation, but not pushed ahead of others either because of their politics, race, religion, gender, or orientation. freedom of speech means you tolerate shit you dont like, because the speaker has the right to say their views no matter if you like them or not.

my views and beliefs are apparently from some fantasy land though, because thats not the world we live in, nor the world 1/2 the country despirately fights against, in order to create the complete opposite kind of world daily.  where your race, gender, orientation and feelings are all that matter, and law should be based on these things.

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Facts. The average GD poster that owns $30K in NODS and Crye shit, but talks like they've seen some shit, can't even run the 2-miler in less than 13 minutes, which is pathetic.
View Quote

I've seen many runners that know little about firearms and shooting and a lot of things.  Oh they could get a 300 on the apt get promoted and say things like let's do a 360 and get out of here.  Being in shape is good but 13 minutes is slower than even a 45 acp.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If their politics include wanting to end [my/our] 2nd Amendment rights then yes. They can go straight to hell - don't pass go, don't collect $200.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If their politics include wanting to end [my/our] 2nd Amendment rights then yes. They can go straight to hell - don't pass go, don't collect $200.

and they do, they say it constantly.

turn on the tv and pretty much every democrat politician is calling for the destruction of the constitution and our freedom, and supporting new ideals and laws that would make the founders vomit, and immediately take up arms to fight these people.  how ANYONE can see their political leaders on tv saying those things, and still planning on voting for those same people and the things they are wanting is fucking beyond me. the logical conclusion is they support those same beliefs and want those same things, which does not just make them my political opponent, it makes them my fucking mortal enemy, as they seek the destruction of my freedom, and my life, and the freedom and life of my children and grand children, and they have stated as much and push laws and policies daily to make it happen.

i hate republicans and think they are worthless, but at least they are not on tv screeching for jihad against white people, or allowing the rule of law to be based on how dark you are, or liberal, or your political affiliation when it comes time to arrest or prosecute someone.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Good.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be either.  They're not buying them as sudden 2nd Amendment supporters.

They're buying them to "protect themselves against racist cops and white supremacists".
View Quote
JFC, I can't believe it took four pages for someone to say this.

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Willing to take bets on how they vote in November?

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
good
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

however... thugs, felons, democrats and liberals should be stripped of the right to own guns, all of them are criminals intent on stripping rights, property, money, property, freedom and rights from the majority of the population, and none should be allowed to own firearms.

He took an oath to support and defend the Constitution but I guess he never really bothered to read what it said or what it meant.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#10]
https://v.redd.it/ix1tu9u9fue51
If they showed this video first many lives and property would not have been lost.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey, buying them is good. I am not complaining.

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
JFC, I can't believe it took four pages for someone to say this.

View Quote

When you break it down....it is one in the same.
The specific reasoning behind the decision to purchase firearms might be different, but in the end, a light gets flipped, and that person decides to start exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.  

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

From who?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They should have to get permission/permits to purchase or carry a gun

From who?

The government/state/local...just like us white folks do

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Now I know why all the .40’s are gone...
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#15]
I support the rights of black married lesbian couples to defend their  legally grown marijuana patch with legally purchased machine guns ordered online and paid for with gold backed currency while distilling their own tax free whiskey.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good. They should arm up. It's their god given right to buy firearms.

As another poster said - i hope they vote accordingly.
View Quote

That or more scrap for the yard.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same as always.

Like the "I took a lib shooting" thread and then they are shocked they still say they want EBRs banned.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 4:03:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Posers, so many posers here on this GD. They all have the uniforms and all the shit and play dress up just like the HD drivers.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've been told that a whole lot of black folks don't want anything to do with the nonsense going on that's been perpetrated by largely white, white female liberals. and throw in a few white male cucks.  BLM values and actions don't appeal to the over 45 black crowd at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
good

I've been told that a whole lot of black folks don't want anything to do with the nonsense going on that's been perpetrated by largely white, white female liberals. and throw in a few white male cucks.  BLM values and actions don't appeal to the over 45 black crowd at all.

So what?  Where are they?  Why aren't they speaking out?  Might as well not exist at all.  Only one I know of is the black woman painting over Black Lives Murder graffiti.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I have no problem with this. Rights are rights.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for saving me some typing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I support the rights of black married lesbian couples to defend their  legally grown marijuana patch with legally purchased machine guns ordered online and paid for with gold backed currency while distilling their own tax free whiskey.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He took an oath to support and defend the Constitution but I guess he never really bothered to read what it said or what it meant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want EVERYONE to be able to own firearms!

If I could...I would do something like this...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Clearly he does not.  Makes you wonder if he has ever even talked to a black person at any length.
View Quote

You make it sound easy, but they always lawyer up.

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

2 miles in less than 13 minutes is maxing APFT for 17-21 year old Soldier. Lol.
View Quote

Lol, seriously.

Is 3 miles at an average of 8:50 a mile for a 40 yr old absolute shit too?? Geez. "Fitness" is a sliding scale, and age matters...
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Likely they are buying guns for the same reason a lot of Arfcom members have guns.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

My point about the “pogue” was, he could run, but more than likely couldn’t execute proficiently in a combat scenario, same goes for the PT stud who couldn’t ruck.
But…..whatever…..
View Quote

Just curious, why do you figure someone who is good at running would not be proficient at combat skills? I woyld have thought being good at running would make someone more proficient, not less.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#30]
They know what defunding the police will do.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Lots of posts in here are why gun owners are painted in a bad light.  

If minorities want guns, I hope they can buy them.  I hope they learn about them and train with them.  If I were a gun shop or manufacturer, I’d figure out how to get their business.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:31:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Some of you guys are really optimistic.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MiamiJBT was absolutely correct that too many people around here don’t mind The Boot of Authority stamping on someone’s face, as long as it’s not ‘their side’ being stamped upon.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why? Because they're black? That's some of the most low-key racist bigot bullshit I've ever heard.

ETA: Pro-tip- the people who want to fuck your world up? They've HAD guns. They ain't buying them just now.
View Quote

Maybe you should listen to WHY they are arming up.  Look at social media, it's not pretty.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Sold one to my BIL today. I’m shopping for my MIL she wants a snubnose and an AR.

Wife asked for her own pistol for her birthday.

Finally got my mom to buy an AR (she’s always preferred pistols and sub guns, she had an FA Uzi and FA Thompson back in the day).

I’ve had several coworkers who know I have guns ask me for advice on a purchase or ammo.

Covid followed by race riots has people scared shitless.

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 9:21:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Maybe you should listen to WHY they are arming up.  Look at social media, it's not pretty.
View Quote

The why would exclude a lot of Arfcom from purchasing too.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The why would exclude a lot of Arfcom from purchasing too.
View Quote
Arfcom isn't rioting nationwide and calling for major reform.  Arfcom also isn't unanimously voting for politicians who want to abolish the 2nd amendment.

I support everyone's 2nd amendment right and oppose restrictions, however, color me skeptical, the left buying guns is not a "good" thing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#39]
It's your Creator-endowed right as a human to defend yourself, regardless of melanin content. The 2nd Amendment spells that out.

That said, there are many people of various shades that I hope are not the ones arming up. Piece of shit criminal assholes also come in all shades.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:21:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

LOL. Like the average poster in GD has anymore training and experience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gonna be a lot of NDs

I must have missed the qual card.  Where do you see that or are you just letting your inner Karen out?
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:35:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Just curious, why do you figure someone who is good at running would not be proficient at combat skills? I woyld have thought being good at running would make someone more proficient, not less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point about the “pogue” was, he could run, but more than likely couldn’t execute proficiently in a combat scenario, same goes for the PT stud who couldn’t ruck.
But…..whatever…..

He was a support class in the Army. His training does not revolve around combat arms scenarios. So, more than likely, he would not be as proficient as an individual whose main mission in the military is trigger pulling and combat tactics.

If that helps to clarify.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:41:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Arfcom isn't rioting nationwide and calling for major reform.  Arfcom also isn't unanimously voting for politicians who want to abolish the 2nd amendment.

I support everyone's 2nd amendment right and oppose restrictions, however, color me skeptical, the left buying guns is not a "good" thing.
View Quote

Not every black person is part of that.

Black people much like white people (and brown or every other shade.) run the gamut of the political spectrum.

If people are starting to realize that it's important to arm themselves then maybe they can see how tenuous our rights are.

We're in a crazy point in history, let's not fuck it up.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:44:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Would say they do. Pretty much most white people you know have shot or owned guns at some point in their life and at least have some tiny gun acumen. Black people on the other hand not so much short of the fotay Darnell kept under the mattress  most have 0 gun knowledge. Not knocking them it’s just a culture difference.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:53:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Now I know why all the .40’s are gone...
View Quote

That's "fo-tays", you jive ass turkey!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#45]
I have several friends call me recently asking which gun they should be for self defense?  These are people I never thought would buy a gun?  

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:26:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He was a support class in the Army. His training does not revolve around combat arms scenarios. So, more than likely, he would not be as proficient as an individual whose main mission in the military is trigger pulling and combat tactics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But…..whatever…..

I came in second on the Air Assault road march to a satellite comms repair tech who was an admitted gym rat since there was usually only a couple hours of work a week for him.

In OSUT we had a guy wanting to join the Army running team after winning his states cross country all four years in high school. He did his 2 miler in 9:04. Couldn't ruck march though.

A lot of times if someone throws out a PT challenge it just so happens to coincide with what they are really good at. Had an NCO who couldn't run or do pushups for the life of him but could do situps for hours. It was always ab day when he was in charge.

To the actual subject of the thread, the more Americans exercising their rights, the better.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 3:26:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I came in second on the Air Assault road march to a satellite comms repair tech who was an admitted gym rat since there was usually only a couple hours of work a week for him.

In OSUT we had a guy wanting to join the Army running team after winning his states cross country all four years in high school. He did his 2 miler in 9:04. Couldn't ruck march though.

A lot of times if someone throws out a PT challenge it just so happens to coincide with what they are really good at. Had an NCO who couldn't run or do pushups for the life of him but could do situps for hours. It was always ab day when he was in charge.

To the actual subject of the thread, the more Americans exercising their rights, the better.
View Quote

I 100% agree.

PS. I was terrible at sit-ups
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 3:47:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Are they the ones that are paying sixty cents per round for 5.56 ? ? ?

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 3:59:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not every black person is part of that.

Black people much like white people (and brown or every other shade.) run the gamut of the political spectrum.

If people are starting to realize that it's important to arm themselves then maybe they can see how tenuous our rights are.

We're in a crazy point in history, let's not fuck it up.
View Quote

Only a small minority are the true whackos, and that goes for all sides.  People can complain that they won’t support pro-gun pols, but once they realize guns aren’t evil talismans that make you kill people (and that’s an abridgment from what several white leftist journalists have written, it’s not about race but political inclination and experience), it should help over time.  People often misjudge the drivers of history - small changes over time can make a huge difference.  The country currently has fewer abortions per capita than before Roe V Wade, and Marijuana legalization is gaining in support.  Was there some big societal change - or did things happen slowly, and eventually reach a tipping point?
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 4:07:20 AM EDT
[#50]
I’ll allow it.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top