Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:40:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, because back then you couldn't go anywhere without facial and license plate recognition, fingerprints, DNA, and a camera in every witness' pocket. As if the risk is exactly the same today.

Go ahead and post how many bales of tea you've tossed into the harbor.  You won't, because your idea of resistance is hiding a legal liability in your attic, never to see the light of day again.  Oh, you're so brave for not turning in your machine gun!  Never mind you can't even sight it in without risking prison.  And you won't risk prison.

You will sit online and try to shame other people into doing it for you.
View Quote

Facial Recognition 1. is easily defeatable, and 2 can only recognize so many people before the machine throws up its hands and says "you humans all look the same".
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:56:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

"Hold up, guys, don't throw that tea in the harbor.  You're gonna get us all in trouble.  Let's just pay the tax on it and be thankful they only take part of our money and not all of it."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.  But I'm still happy I won't be hassled like the people who bought the FRT's.  They looked like a ton of fun, and the last thing I need is for the government to take away yet another thing I enjoyed (like the good old days of drones circa 2015).  So yeah.  I'm happy as fuck I didn't drop hundreds of dollars on something that was so obviously going to be banned.

Magazine fed semiautos have been legally bought and sold in the US ever since they were invented over a hundred years ago, so your comparison doesn't hold water.  They are in "common use".  The FRT is not.

"Hold up, guys, don't throw that tea in the harbor.  You're gonna get us all in trouble.  Let's just pay the tax on it and be thankful they only take part of our money and not all of it."

And you totally redeem yourself
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah. Please.

Who speaks legaleze?!?
View Quote

ATF is not winning.   Going to get very interesting.  Discovery is going to be painful for .gov

I think the ATF just Shockwaved themselves....Again.

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]

That's bullshit. According to our president I'm a domestic terrorist, so where the hell is my 155mm howitzer?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I like that Mr. ATF agent tries to put the magazine in backwards a few times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Been here so many times before. It's all so tiresome.

Moron ATF Agent Seizes 30 Toy Guns! Says They can be Converted!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sWiZ8BizI

I like that Mr. ATF agent tries to put the magazine in backwards a few times.

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This will just be bump stocks 2.0
View Quote

Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

TAXATION IS THEFT

ALL GUN LAWS ARE INHERENTLY IMMORAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I recently received much abuse and an account warning for replying to said abuse, because I postulated that cash and carry suppressors would have negative long term effects for gun owners. Not that I opposed them, just that I thought the potential for it to bite us all on the dick was there.

Arfcom GD is rarely any more coherent than AOC after closing the bar and slurring about carbon emissions.

For the record, fuck the ATF, GCA, NFA, all the Bidens, all the Clintons, Bush Sr, et al.

Us? What's this us shit?
Oh...That's because you have a smol peepee.
Gonna need jaws to bite mine.
https://kubrick.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/hypatia-h-ca5f44265d4fb5b864ad6afc934cadee-h-201a23bb9d60f4ec20b36fd0f821dc03-1627926585.jpg
@PraesidiumFabrica
@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe

TAXATION IS THEFT

This.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Might also be trying to put funds out of reach of the normal banking system.  The Feds could try freezing his bank accounts to make legal challenges harder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So use an anonymous/independent currency....that you need to scan your DL AND link a bank account to.  Ok, I'm going to need more details on why this is even a thing RBT-wise, possibly given the current situation....

Thanks

My guess is to prevent charge backs if something more substantial comes along and people feel scammed.. Not to mention the Banks CC processors will bend over backwards for the Feds when asked.

They switche to crypto to protect themselves, not people buying them. Crypto is very easy to track due to block chain transactions being public.
Or the AFT went to their credit card processor and asked them if they wanted to be charged with facilitating illegal MG transfers. It's bullshit, but card processors want no part of this.

Might also be trying to put funds out of reach of the normal banking system.  The Feds could try freezing his bank accounts to make legal challenges harder.

Feds aren't going after the marijuana folks who keep all of the funds away from the overreach. We need to learn lessons from the pot heads, the aren't getting their doors kicked in, customer lists or funds seized!
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
i give atf maybe 7 days.

raid on rare breed.

warrant for files forced on big daddy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77724/FB_IMG_1628963243996_jpg-2052537.JPG

I have a boner now!
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have a boner now!
View Quote

Me too! How ironic since Spikes Tactical logo consist of two boners! No homo.

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a boner now!

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

if true, that's amazing
View All Quotes

Yeah, if true that’s hardcore.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have a boner now!
View Quote

Me too and I'm fucking old.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, because back then you couldn't go anywhere without facial and license plate recognition, fingerprints, DNA, and a camera in every witness' pocket. As if the risk is exactly the same today.

Go ahead and post how many bales of tea you've tossed into the harbor.  You won't, because your idea of resistance is hiding a legal liability in your attic, never to see the light of day again.  Oh, you're so brave for not turning in your machine gun!  Never mind you can't even sight it in without risking prison.  And you won't risk prison.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*laughs in Arizona gun culture*

So your rationale is that because the government has become so totalitarian, we should just give up our rights?  

I will say again...  you are what is wrong with this country
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So your rationale is that because the government has become so totalitarian, we should just give up our rights?  

View Quote

I am saying that prison is antithetical to freedom, and you should try to stay out of it.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Feds aren't going after the marijuana folks who keep all of the funds away from the overreach. We need to learn lessons from the pot heads, the aren't getting their doors kicked in, customer lists or funds seized!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So use an anonymous/independent currency....that you need to scan your DL AND link a bank account to.  Ok, I'm going to need more details on why this is even a thing RBT-wise, possibly given the current situation....

Thanks

My guess is to prevent charge backs if something more substantial comes along and people feel scammed.. Not to mention the Banks CC processors will bend over backwards for the Feds when asked.

They switche to crypto to protect themselves, not people buying them. Crypto is very easy to track due to block chain transactions being public.
Or the AFT went to their credit card processor and asked them if they wanted to be charged with facilitating illegal MG transfers. It's bullshit, but card processors want no part of this.

Because the Feds want people stoned out of their minds while they rob the country blind.  Pissed off armed people is a different problem.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:27:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I've clearly missed something. Why are we all spelling ATF as AFT now?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've clearly missed something. Why are we all spelling ATF as AFT now?
View Quote

President dementia patient called the ATF the AFT during a speech.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lol you probably work for the ATF and are trying to get as many last minute entrapments to buy them as possible.
View Quote

Swing and a miss lol
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.  But I'm still happy I won't be hassled like the people who bought the FRT's.  They looked like a ton of fun, and the last thing I need is for the government to take away yet another thing I enjoyed (like the good old days of drones circa 2015).  So yeah.  I'm happy as fuck I didn't drop hundreds of dollars on something that was so obviously going to be banned.

Magazine fed semiautos have been legally bought and sold in the US ever since they were invented over a hundred years ago, so your comparison doesn't hold water.  They are in "common use".  The FRT is not.

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

President dementia patient called the ATF the AFT during a speech.
View Quote

Ah thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:47:37 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/371244/p0wzmcou-1574080.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lol you probably work for the ATF and are trying to get as many last minute entrapments to buy them as possible.
View Quote

??????????????????????????
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#27]

The pics are starting to pop up of Taliban seizing massive piles of weapons, night vision, A-29 Super Tacano attack planes, MD-350 Attach Helicopters, MI-8 choppers, heavy artillery, etc.

They are better off now than before we came in there in 2001.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You do realize the Left/Marxists don't give a shit about our Constitution and playing fair just because the majority of you follow the laws no matter how asinine and unconstitutional it is.
They will find any excuse including fabricating an event or tragedy to use that against you to eventually completely disarm you and do what past radical Marxist regimes do which is genocide.
View Quote

This, stop playing by the rules when your enemies stop playing by them.

Marxism is cancer, treat it as such.

Quoted:

Have you seen how prepared Rare Breed Triggers was in their response?

View Quote

I wanna give them money for their fight, any way to donate?

Quoted:
Crypto only? Hmmm
View Quote

Now you know why leftists hate Crypto, privacy, etc.

Order it in Crypto, use the wifi from a McDonalds, have it delivered to an empty house near you, pick it up at night.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This, stop playing by the rules when your enemies stop playing by them.

Marxism is cancer, treat it as such.

I wanna give them money for their fight, any way to donate?

Now you know why leftists hate Crypto, privacy, etc.

Order it in Crypto, use the wifi from a McDonalds, have it delivered to an empty house near you, pick it up at night.
View Quote

Hmm....there is a foreclosure across the street that's going up for sheriff's sale in Sept.   Could order a ton of them.  

On a related note, I wonder how an entry team would respond to a bunch of pissed off squirrels and stay cats wearing tannerite vests?  Just asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is freaking awesome. I'm tempted to order another one as a donation to their legal fund just to give them money to fight this.
View All Quotes

#metoo , but it will be my first. Annoying that they only take crypto, which I’m setting up, but would have ordered it a couple hours ago.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Edited ~ medicmandan
View Quote

Ah, you finally topped yourself.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:19:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's bullshit. According to our president I'm a domestic terrorist, so where the hell is my 155mm howitzer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Probably at Ft Bragg.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I am saying that prison is antithetical to freedom, and you should try to stay out of it.  
View Quote

And bowing to the dictates of unelected bureaucrats is totes embracing freedom... Yeah.

Freedom achieved by giving up free will is no freedom.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:16:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hmm....there is a foreclosure across the street that's going up for sheriff's sale in Sept.   Could order a ton of them.  

On a related note, I wonder how an entry team would respond to a bunch of pissed off squirrels and stay cats wearing tannerite vests?  Just asking for a friend.
View Quote

Or as someone suggested recently, doge taxidermy + tannerite.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:30:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:39:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who here said they are going to surrender themselves and go to prison?
If things get that bad then AFT has other things to worry about.
Cartels Trying Out Their Machineguns

Mexican Cartel Firing Their Guns
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Tax reasons you have to maintain sales records.
View Quote

Dollar amounts.... not names unless you are selling non taxable to dealers
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Look at all the good little boys that sit and feel haughty and say told you so.
Such good little helpers for not stepping towards the legal line and preemptively suppressing their expression of freedom because it may be considered wrong later on.
So schadenfreude, so wise (who couldn't see this happening!) soooo...GOOD and obedient.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You all can stop replying to Bloencustoms. He will not be returning to this thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 2:15:47 PM EDT
[#41]
More docs from PACER, here are former agents Luettke and McCann's expert opinions....shocker, NOT a machine gun!  https://theinfidel.co/blogs/news/rare-breed-triggers-agents-luettke-and-mccann-not-a-machine-gun-letters
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I wish them luck.  Ammo prices were the only reason I didn't buy one a few months ago.

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Unconstitutional.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Yet.
There's roller faggot from Hyde Park that saw to it that Inalienable right is arbitrary privilege.

Note the recurring theme throughout history...
Rights reduced to mere privileges and more and more so, everyone's like.
iM oKaY wItH tHiS bEcAuSe ThE tV/rAdIo SaYs cRiMiNaLs WiLL sEeK tHeM!
So make everyone a criminal, despite they can use said things in a responsible non harmful/threatening manner...

Muh Patriot actz too...

Why is it the older this country gets... the dumber?
How, where did feelz > logic and rights?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TAXATION IS THEFT

Unconstitutional.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Yet.
There's roller faggot from Hyde Park that saw to it that Inalienable right is arbitrary privilege.

Note the recurring theme throughout history...
Rights reduced to mere privileges and more and more so, everyone's like.
iM oKaY wItH tHiS bEcAuSe ThE tV/rAdIo SaYs cRiMiNaLs WiLL sEeK tHeM!
So make everyone a criminal, despite they can use said things in a responsible non harmful/threatening manner...

Muh Patriot actz too...

Why is it the older this country gets... the dumber?
How, where did feelz > logic and rights?

The natural tendency is towards tyranny, not away from it. It takes tremendous effort for a people to remain free. There is also a natural tendency of people to want to outsource their individual responsibilities; that leads to acceptance of privileges in the place of the exercise of rights.

You know... morons.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

It sounds like you are already in a prison. You built it for yourself and can't even see the bars.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Why cant you subscribe to general discussion posts?
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure if Rare Breed was bribing politicians paying taxes on their products they wouldn't have as many issues.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Why cant you subscribe to general discussion posts?
View Quote

$24 feature
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The natural tendency is towards tyranny, not away from it. It takes tremendous effort for a people to remain free. There is also a natural tendency of people to want to outsource their individual responsibilities; that leads to acceptance of privileges in the place of the exercise of rights.

You know... morons.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Or as someone suggested recently, doge taxidermy + tannerite.
View Quote

Oh I've seen the suggestion a few times.  While they're tyrants, they're still trained.  Never heard of a case where they shot anyone's taxidermied animals.  

Oh the other hand, fill a house with animals that are freaking out....and explosive....THAT could lead to some interesting results when they enter and shit starts jumping out at them repeatedly.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is the grave but sometimes you have to risk even that to remain free. If prison scares you enough to cower, then the grave will even more.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top