Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It appears the government is losing it's authority even faster than the people who it's attempting to govern are winning it back.
View Quote

Opinion: Push has come to shove, and they are now finding out what their limits really are, and always were.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Pierre is running for Conservative leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30
View Quote

If I was Canadian, I'd donate to his campaign.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#3]

They were thinking the tuckers were "going to be gone by monday"  
So it's Day 8, and the protest is bigger a week later than it was when it started.
And they're in more cities, honking the shit out of the media-watching city-elite left that largely agreed with all this.

Vancouver.

The horses, for that "protest that will be gone by monday"

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I didn't read the whole thread and maybe its been answered but the last couple of nights watching it is showing the rigs downtown running and honking.  Serious question-  how are they refueling?
View Quote

They are bringing fuel in by Jerry can last I heard.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Coutts today.
If anybody can find this video other than on FB, please post it.

"Alberta (Coutts border) We ride to show our support and to stand in solidarity for FREEDOM, with our fellow Canadians & Americans!!!?????????????
Yeeehawww!! "

https://www.facebook.com/colt.duce/videos/352031490104213/
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I saw it as more of a highlight to the absurdity of this 2 hour zoom meeting that consisted of "why won't they just comply", "we can't have them honking", "the trucks idling are an environmental concern", & "super spreader event".  I agree, even if the crowd was only 1k attendees, 250 more officers wouldn't have any effect on the situation as they are not addressing the real reason as to why everyone is there.  The people in the meeting are completely blind as to why they are in this situation.  They even discussed towing trucks as if it was a valid option that would produce a result.  It felt like a Michael Scott led meeting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not for nothing, but really, if push comes to shove, and I know the truckers don't want that, but what is 250 RCMP going to do against 50,000?

I mean, really. We've gone from trucks, to tractors, to horseback, what's next? I'm waiting for the:

"We're ordering you to shut down this kitchen."
"We're feedin' da homeless, eh? Not gonna do it. I mean no disrespect when I say bugger off."

I saw it as more of a highlight to the absurdity of this 2 hour zoom meeting that consisted of "why won't they just comply", "we can't have them honking", "the trucks idling are an environmental concern", & "super spreader event".  I agree, even if the crowd was only 1k attendees, 250 more officers wouldn't have any effect on the situation as they are not addressing the real reason as to why everyone is there.  The people in the meeting are completely blind as to why they are in this situation.  They even discussed towing trucks as if it was a valid option that would produce a result.  It felt like a Michael Scott led meeting.

The meeting highlights a problem that's not unique to policing.

Upper management (in this case the city politicians) assign a mission to their subordinate (the police) that is NOT within the scope of the subordinate to resolve. This could be any number of large or small companies or even the military.

OK, fine, that's incompetency at the upper levels and it happens all the time. What is highlighted at the zoom meeting is people refusing to call out the incompetency. Yeah, I get it- calling the boss out on BS is difficult. It may be something that destroys a career or haunts you forever.

As challenging as it may be, the Chief and his staff need to have the guts to present a united front towards the politicians.  It needs to be something along the lines of "citizens have occupied the capital city with political demands. So far, there has been little to no bloodshed or significant crime. Other than maintaining an overall atmosphere of non-violence; this is NOT a police issue!!" "You are asking us to turn a peaceful demonstration with specific political goals into a violent confrontation. That's Bullshit and we're not going to be the catalyst to set that off." "This is a POLITICAL issue, YOU (politician's) need to work with your counterparts at the provincial and federal levels to resolve this!"

Obviously, chiefs are typically no different from middle management in any other field or business. They will take the easy path, kiss politicians asses and try to prove what a "good job" they can do smashing a demonstration. Just like always, administrative policy will turn the public against street cops and it becomes a "us against them" anger towards the guys on the street while the politician's get to remain completely insulated from the tragedy they create.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Hearts and minds are being won.
This is not going away, EVER.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#8]
They are outnumbered...

Calgary Police Service

1hr  ·

Joint Statement of Information – Truck Convoy
The Calgary Police Service and City of Calgary – Your Local Government were aware of convoy-related protests planned for today and proactively worked together to ensure public safety.
Each organization took steps to anticipate possible traffic disruptions, acting in the best interest of Calgarians to ensure that homes and businesses were not negatively impacted by protestors and demonstrations.
We can now advise that the convoy remained on its planned route along Stoney Trail. There were minor traffic slow-downs as a result, but there were no blockades. The convoy organizer remained in contact with police for the duration of the event.
We will continue to monitor events going on in the city and will share any additional information as necessary.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]
LIVE

Freedom Truckers Convoy 2022 Live Feb 5 In Ottawa
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hearts and minds are being won.
This is not going away, EVER.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/279984/273483563_119885917269517_25365558152538-2268393.JPG

View Quote

MSM Headline: Blood thirsty truckers kidnap woman in wheel chair and make her commit terrorist acts.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I debated with myself (and you know how that goes - either way I win..., or lose) about whether this deserved its own thread. but, well, this is the place for now.

Do y'all get a bit of a funny feeling about the Canuckistan Freedom Uprising? I'm 100% behind it, but behind may be the operative word. These are our cultural cousins (and yeah, my dad was Canadian as is a lot of my family), but they're putting it to the "masters" and we're just applauding. Applauding, and tossing coin, is good, but how are we going to make Little Joey B. understand what this means about this country?
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I debated with myself (and you know how that goes - either way I win..., or lose) about whether this deserved its own thread. but, well, this is the place for now.

Do y'all get a bit of a funny feeling about the Canuckistan Freedom Uprising? I'm 100% behind it, but behind may be the operative word. These are our cultural cousins (and yeah, my dad was Canadian as is a lot of my family), but they're putting it to the "masters" and we're just applauding. Applauding, and tossing coin, is good, but how are we going to make Little Joey B. understand what this means about this country?
View Quote

2022 is going to be an interesting year, Canada just got in front and kicked it off.
This is going to happen here, it's already in the works.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:38:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

We'll get there soon enough.

We may have a harder time maintaining peaceful protests though, given our counter-protestors' propensity for mob violence.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:39:20 PM EDT
[#17]
"So how long you going to be here, eh?"

Truckers:

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It’s more than just them screwing over non-aligned people. The fee they charge could go to support and grow a friendly platform, and they would also be able to make an email list of supporters depending on who they used.

https://contextualinsurgent.substack.com/p/paypigs-for-abuela

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that's why I didn't give to the GFM because they always screw over non-leftists.

The truckers need an alternative.

It’s more than just them screwing over non-aligned people. The fee they charge could go to support and grow a friendly platform, and they would also be able to make an email list of supporters depending on who they used.

https://contextualinsurgent.substack.com/p/paypigs-for-abuela

*The money was raised via the Dem fundraising platform ActBlue. This means the DNC gets a cut of the donations, and the donors get added to proprietary email fundraising lists. These lists are valuable because someone that has been persuaded to donate once, can always be persuaded to donate again for something else.

*The money was disbursed to local leftist non profits to aid their relief efforts. This helps grow the local leftist mutual aid network, as well as allow them to directly take credit in their communities. Righties love to talk about winning over undecideds with the power of LOGIC and FACTS, but do you know what’s even more effective at persuading them? Saving that swing voter from starvation or freezing to death.

*Lefties do a good job of taking care of their own. So the fundraising efforts and expenditures Texas ironically reminds lefties that there’s infrastructure out there to back them by demonstrating it in action. By using allied non profits as the go-between, lefties also manage to combine helping your own with helping others, which is a twofer.

That is a great article and should be read by all, the right need to build out their own systems to counter the left.

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's 2022, we have an opportunity later this year if we can castrate his majority.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Reddit openly educating how to ddos givesendgo

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Heh !

You beat me to it, was just going to post that up !
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:56:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Up to this point, our Second amendment has been more of a political hinderance than help. SOMEDAY we may need to take up arms against a tyrannical government BUT there are a TON of things that need to proceed shooting people in the face.

A enormous number of Americans are willing to sit on our asses doing nothing but bitching. Sitting around waiting for that ultimate line in the sand to be crossed when the shooting starts. Americans sit on our assess doing nothing 'cause "we got guns!"

Little Joey B ain't gonna learn a danm thing until Big Joey B figures out that guns and our 2a are great to have but are basically useless in our current political battles.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Now if only somebody fired back...
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Police apparently went to clear out an area, found indigenous people protestors, and decided to back off. Nice.
Trucker protests: Ottawa police force needs more help in containing "surge" of crowds | FULL
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#25]

nice of them to provide not only evidence but the material needed to fight the DDoS
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Upper management (in this case the city politicians) assign a mission to their subordinate (the police) that is NOT within the scope of the subordinate to resolve. This could be any number of large or small companies or even the military.

OK, fine, that's incompetency at the upper levels and it happens all the time. What is highlighted at the zoom meeting is people refusing to call out the incompetency. Yeah, I get it- calling the boss out on BS is difficult. It may be something that destroys a career or haunts you forever.

As challenging as it may be, the Chief and his staff need to have the guts to present a united front towards the politicians.  It needs to be something along the lines of "citizens have occupied the capital city with political demands. So far, there has been little to no bloodshed or significant crime. Other than maintaining an overall atmosphere of non-violence; this is NOT a police issue!!" "You are asking us to turn a peaceful demonstration with specific political goals into a violent confrontation. That's Bullshit and we're not going to be the catalyst to set that off." "This is a POLITICAL issue, YOU (politician's) need to work with your counterparts at the provincial and federal levels to resolve this!"

Obviously, chiefs are typically no different from middle management in any other field or business. They will take the easy path, kiss politicians asses and try to prove what a "good job" they can do smashing a demonstration. Just like always, administrative policy will turn the public against street cops and it becomes a "us against them" anger towards the guys on the street while the politician's get to remain completely insulated from the tragedy they create.
View Quote

That's the way it is in every executive circle in the country. Corporate or Government.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:10:00 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Thats punk ass bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Thats punk ass bullshit.
View Quote

Well, it's not very smart, if LOIC  works the same way it did like 10-15 years ago there'll be an obvious pattern of traffic coming directly from the user's IP. So some of these people may be getting nasty letters from their ISP soon.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Cops will be able to turn off your vehicle, even during a chase.

You idle too long, maybe stuck in snow, engine turns off to save the environment.

You can't even start the car without blowing in the breathalyzer.

All this is law, come 2026.  I circulated a letter to congress, and it got almost no action.  People just ignore the chains.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:27:31 PM EDT
[#32]

I'll be damned if I let a Canadian immigrant stick Indiana with New England.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm stupid and can't find it. But can anyone please post the vid of the guy with carrying a Canadian flag riding a buffalo ?

I want to show my wife and I can't find it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Cops will be able to turn off your vehicle, even during a chase.

You idle too long, maybe stuck in snow, engine turns off to save the environment.

You can't even start the car without blowing in the breathalyzer.

All this is law, come 2026.  I circulated a letter to congress, and it got almost no action.  People just ignore the chains.
View Quote

It’s fucked up. And the reasons for these bullshit requirements are no doubt nefarious.

The good news is that freedom minded Americans will find a way to either disable that bullshit or keep older cars on the road.

Hell, look at the Cubans keeping those cars from the 50s on the road despite the embargo’s.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#35]

If British Columbia had good gun laws I don’t think there’s any place I would rather live based upon geography and what I most enjoy.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:42:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If British Columbia had good gun laws I don’t think there’s any place I would rather live based upon geography and what I most enjoy.
View Quote

Colorado
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Makeshift restaurant built in downtown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtXWBWCJKQ
View Quote

Antifa:

WE HAVE A SNACK VAN!

Canadian truckers:

Hold my beer!
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Colorado
View Quote

If Colorado had AZ's laws, I'd move back in a heartbeat.  But not as it stands now.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#39]
These fools do know that they're publicly telling people how to DDOS attack THEM ... not terribly smart.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
These fools do know that they're publicly telling people how to DDOS attack THEM ... not terribly smart.
View Quote

Yeah really.  Just goes to show how much of an echo chamber they live in if they believe only they will see how to do this...
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:16:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah really.  Just goes to show how much of an echo chamber they live in if they believe only they will see how to do this...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

They're gambling that not a single guy or gal w ho doesn't like what they're doing would happen to be sitting on fiber access to an internet backbone.

That's a really stupid gamble.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:22:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not for nothing, but really, if push comes to shove, and I know the truckers don't want that, but what is 250 RCMP going to do against 50,000?

I mean, really. We've gone from trucks, to tractors, to horseback, what's next? I'm waiting for the:

"We're ordering you to shut down this kitchen."
"We're feedin' da homeless, eh? Not gonna do it. I mean no disrespect when I say bugger off."

while the politician's get to remain completely insulated from the tragedy they create.
Yup
They will then build walls, fences, barriers, gates, armed security, National Guard troops, every alphabet agency arresting protestors to keep the politburo safe & insulated from the very people they govern. In the name of preserving demockracy. Make me sick.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Is this real?
View All Quotes

Yes
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:27:38 PM EDT
[#46]

It’s a felony in the US.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Of course it's not like anyone would *ever* use this information / app against "gofundme" or some other left leaning site(s). Nope. Never happen.

They have yet to realize the "truckers" took note of what happened with all the riots/BLM events and how they were done. They've corrected out the mistakes and are applying the lessons learned to show where the real force lies and where the dirty work gets done.

Only in Kanannanadah could this be pulled off, eh?

Trudeau's zoom meetings must be the stuff of legends by now.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#48]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/glen_mcgregor/status/1490083559515856902?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1490083559515856902%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fredstate.com%2Fnick-arama%2F2022%2F02%2F05%2Fvictory-for-freedom-in-some-areas-in-canada-but-ottawa-official-has-ominous-words-for-truckers-n518015 [/tweet]

The chair of the police services board, city councilor Diane Deans: "This group is a threat to our democracy... This is a nationwide insurrection. This is madness. We need to put an end to this now."

Diane Deans implied the convoy organizers are terrorists by rejecting the idea of calling on Trudeau to meet with them. “You don’t meet with terrorists,” she said.

These fockers are delusional!
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Were Terry and Deaner able to make the drive from Fort McMurray to Edmonton this weekend?
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I didn't read the whole thread and maybe its been answered but the last couple of nights watching it is showing the rigs downtown running and honking.  Serious question-  how are they refueling?
View Quote

It has been brought up somewhere earlier in the thread. People bring in fuel, as far as I know. I saw a video of a guy bringing in containers to help refill. They can go a long time without refueling if they are not moving.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top