Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not holding my breath. They're cockroaches that can survive being nuked.
View Quote

Yeah I agree, we will see but Im not optimistic yet.

I bet theres many in the RCMP just drooling at the thought of turning the guns on the unarmed crowd of peaceful protestors

I wonder at what point the idiot will reach out to China for combat troops for help.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Milk River USA Border Blockade

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
A few pics from Parliament Hill just now.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Milk River USA Border Blockade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os8iiCuLHu0
View Quote

Posting this in the hopes it doesn't age like milk

The Patriot - Yorktown Siege & British Surrender
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got caught up.

This is mind blowing. Not a shot fired and whole governments are on the verge of falling.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:20:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Canadian military has already stated they will lay their arms down and join the protest if they are asked to put down the movement.
Many LEO's are in the same camp.

The government has essentially become combat ineffective and their options for a way out is to capitulate or get booted out.

They will capitulate first, and get booted out shortly thereafter.
They screwed the pooch and are done.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If the left could figure out a sure fire way to get the right optics they would have anyone who stands against them killed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It occurs to me that the reason the leftys are in such a conundrum is that they use the threat of force from a small minority of people to impose their will on the rest of "civil" society. The power hungry people at the top believe they need only snap their fingers and whatever idiotic thing they want will happen and the people will go along with it. The reason this protest is so "dangerous" is that it spectacularly points out that the government only functions with the consent of the governed. That is an anathema to the way totalitarians think.

When the .gov backs down, and they will, it will open the eyes of many both in Canada and around the world that governments can only exist and exert power with the consent of the governed. When that consent is revoked, the government is powerless. That is the threat to globalist, authoritarian control these truckers and others represent. I hope they make their dominance over the .gov up there complete and total. When the .gov is rendered impotent, there is freedom.

If the left could figure out a sure fire way to get the right optics they would have anyone who stands against them killed.

I have zero doubt of this.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I am confused.
First, they said Truckers are taking food from the Homeless.
Then they complained the Truckers were feeding the Homeless.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am confused.
First, they said Truckers are taking food from the Homeless.
Then they complained the Truckers were feeding the Homeless.
View Quote

Well, they're tools of the State. Just regurgitating what the daily notes tell them to push.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is bullshit^^^

All those folks who havent worked in the last two years cuz they're laid off arent planning on a vacation... they're broke
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-staycation-tax-credit

Bahahahha....

Overview
The temporary Ontario Staycation Tax Credit for 2022 aims to encourage Ontario families to explore the province, while helping the tourism and hospitality sectors recover from the financial impacts of the COVID-19covid 19 pandemic.

Ontario residents can claim 20% of their eligible 2022 accommodation expenses, for example, for a stay at a hotel, cottage or campground, when filing their personal Income Tax and Benefit Return for 2022. You can claim eligible expenses of up to $1,000 as an individual or $2,000 if you have a spouse, common-law partner or eligible children, to get back up to $200 as an individual or $400 as a family

This is bullshit^^^

All those folks who havent worked in the last two years cuz they're laid off arent planning on a vacation... they're broke

The point being, protesters could get partially paid by the gov for their time in Ottawa.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good morning.
CBC is beside itself, it's like they have used up all their ammo and the enemy is inside the wire.

"No end in sight to Ottawa protests, not enough resources, says police chief"

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/no-end-in-sight-to-ottawa-protests-not-enough-resources-says-police-chief/ar-AATwdMk?li=AAggNb9

"This group is a threat to our democracy. What we're seeing is bigger than just a city of Ottawa problem. This is a nationwide insurrection. This is madness."

(Coun. Diane Deans, chairman Ottawa Police Services board)

View Quote

No lady. This IS democracy(literal democracy). It degraded into democracy because YOU and YOUR government decided to be totalitarians.  If you hadn't been a bunch of self-righteous we-think-we're-all knowing busybodies and tried to force medical choices on people that you have no right to, this wouldn't have happened.

Go look in the mirror. The problem is you.

This is not insurrection. They are not trying to take over the government. You aggrieved them and they used the tactics of the left - protest and make peoples lives hard - against you. You and your government didn't offer them any remotely reasonable way out.

Want it to stop? Repeal the trucker mandate. Better yet, repeal all vaccine mandates, because they are at the very best grossly unwise. You cannot possibly know every individuals medical and life condition well enough to make the choice to get or not get the shot. You and people who think they can know this for others are arrogant control freaks and you've been using emotional manipulation and "no, no, mommy just cares for you" smothering.

You and your government can stop doing that. You are not helping people. You are strangling them so they will be "safe" and so your emotions aren't hurt.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can you please explain what that means ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Vote of Non Confidence in the House of Commons on Monday"

It's getting floated around right now and very well may happen.

Can you please explain what that means ?

In a parliamentary system, that generally means whoever they are voting on, if they fail the vote, they get *booted out of office.*

It's a parliamentary nuclear option. No, more of a cobalt laced h-bomb option.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We saw that back when mandates for helthcare workers were first brought up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read his thread.

Seems like he's trying to think but he calls this problem with the truckers an outside context problem.

Outside context problem:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OutsideContextProblem
"An Outside Context Problem was the sort of thing most civilisations encountered just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop."
— Iain M. Banks, Excession

The Outside Context Problem is, quite simply, a curveball that no one saw coming; more strictly, it is a curve ball that nobody could possibly have seen coming.

I'll bet you most of arf and most everyone to the right of mao in canada and the usa saw the announcement of the vaccine mandates for the truckers and instantly thought something along the lines of "this will not end well and the truckers may go on strike."

You have to be in a very thick bubble to have not seen a pushback from the truckers coming. That makes me wonder about the guy who made the twitter posts you linked. Doesn't make what he said wrong, but I find the idea of "nobody could have seen anything like this coming" risible.

We saw that back when mandates for helthcare workers were first brought up.

And like magic, the HCWs started jumping out of the burning ship.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:40:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think they are trying to decide whether to break this up through subversive means( infiltrate and make the protesters look bad) or overt means( move in the cops and remove the protesters).
View Quote

I don't think subversive means will work so well when the real protesters capture and deliver all of the infiltrators and agitators directly to the police.

This group seems to be policing their own quite well, and I don't imagine that subversive instigators will go unnoticed.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In all seriousness, it feels like this situation is about to enter the most critical (and dangerous) phase.  If Canada.gov and lil' Castro are truly paralyzed/cornered/panicked, it means them taking some type of real, next-level action is not far off.  Things could go one of two ways:  

A) Competent heads prevail, they capitulate and begin to de-escalate by (essentially) acknowledging the will of the people and making changes.

B) They will move to the violent put-down of what they consider rebellion of the serfs against the rulers and ruling class.  

Either way, once they believe they're completely cornered and out options, action will come.  They seem to be approaching this inflection point quickly.  

Keep those convoys/people in your thoughts and prayers.  They're making this stand for ALL of us.
View Quote

... and if the government chooses violent/stupid response ... when we all believe that they also had the entirely reasonable option of "just quit the mandates, look, the uk and the scandanavian countries did too, you won't be alone" ... yeah. That won't end well.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

GiveSendGo for the Freedom Convoy 2022 is now over $3 million.

Despite the ddos attack, my donation easily went through last night

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I agree. One thing I like to point out is the right is original, the left is iterative. Trump, the collapse of Kabul, and the trucker convoy are things reasonable people that paid attention could have foreseen, the problem is noticing those sorts of things before they happen is a low-prestige activity for blue tribe SWPLs because it demonstrates lack of faith.

It's an interesting thread because it demonstrates blue tribe mindset, and how they're susceptible to out of context problems that really aren't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
worth reading entire thread:

I read his thread.

Seems like he's trying to think but he calls this problem with the truckers an outside context problem.

Outside context problem:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OutsideContextProblem
"An Outside Context Problem was the sort of thing most civilisations encountered just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop."
Iain M. Banks, Excession

The Outside Context Problem is, quite simply, a curveball that no one saw coming; more strictly, it is a curve ball that nobody could possibly have seen coming.

I'll bet you most of arf and most everyone to the right of mao in canada and the usa saw the announcement of the vaccine mandates for the truckers and instantly thought something along the lines of "this will not end well and the truckers may go on strike."

You have to be in a very thick bubble to have not seen a pushback from the truckers coming. That makes me wonder about the guy who made the twitter posts you linked. Doesn't make what he said wrong, but I find the idea of "nobody could have seen anything like this coming" risible.

I agree. One thing I like to point out is the right is original, the left is iterative. Trump, the collapse of Kabul, and the trucker convoy are things reasonable people that paid attention could have foreseen, the problem is noticing those sorts of things before they happen is a low-prestige activity for blue tribe SWPLs because it demonstrates lack of faith.

It's an interesting thread because it demonstrates blue tribe mindset, and how they're susceptible to out of context problems that really aren't.

Indeed. They make them out of context because they utterly refuse to take anyone who doesn't agree with them seriously enough to understand them. If you can't understand someone's position well enough to cite it back to them in your own words and have them say to you "that is my position" you *do not understand them.*

I don't know how unique it is, but it seems you absolutely cannot avoid the leftist position on anything. It is simply not possible because it's the normal setting for society. If you have any connection to society, you have to understand at least something of leftism (now considered mainstream).

Those in what is considered the center and the left fringe of the left do not have to know anything at all about what not-leftists think or believe in order to exist in society. They took over everything, even though they act quite often like they're the outsiders.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:52:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It occurs to me that the reason the leftys are in such a conundrum is that they use the threat of force from a small minority of people to impose their will on the rest of "civil" society. The power hungry people at the top believe they need only snap their fingers and whatever idiotic thing they want will happen and the people will go along with it. The reason this protest is so "dangerous" is that it spectacularly points out that the government only functions with the consent of the governed. That is an anathema to the way totalitarians think.

When the .gov backs down, and they will, it will open the eyes of many both in Canada and around the world that governments can only exist and exert power with the consent of the governed. When that consent is revoked, the government is powerless. That is the threat to globalist, authoritarian control these truckers and others represent. I hope they make their dominance over the .gov up there complete and total. When the .gov is rendered impotent, there is freedom.

You mean they'd say something like ... "they're not humans. They're just clumps of cells and parasites."
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is GiveSendGo likely to actually give to money to the truckers?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't think subversive means will work so well when the real protesters capture and deliver all of the infiltrators and agitators directly to the police.

This group seems to be policing their own quite well, and I don't imagine that subversive instigators will go unnoticed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they are trying to decide whether to break this up through subversive means( infiltrate and make the protesters look bad) or overt means( move in the cops and remove the protesters).

That means, if the news feeds go blank, expect that something is up, and send help.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Makeshift restaurant built in downtown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtXWBWCJKQ
View Quote

They don’t look like they’re ready to go home. Lol
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They better, or they'll suffer the same fate that GFM is staring at.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#24]
This sounds like ever lib puke in the last 5 years...

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
@dagger41 before I go typing in the entire google drive link, do you have a direct link to the convoy reports? I'm writing an analysis about the trucker convoy, it would be much appreciated thanks.
View Quote

@eesmith

Sorry for the late response, just woke up from a power nap (I get up very early).
FB is the easiest link to follow for me.
HTH

https://www.facebook.com/Freedom-Convoy-2022-100286905896085
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Let’s hear from the counter-protesters. (If their minders let them speak)
Interviewing the Counter-Protestors at Ottawa's Freedom Convoy Protest - Viva on the Street HIGHLGHT
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:10:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:15:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
@dagger41 before I go typing in the entire google drive link, do you have a direct link to the convoy reports? I'm writing an analysis about the trucker convoy, it would be much appreciated thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Please do post your write up when complete.

So many lessons being learned and relearned in the last couple of years.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This sounds like ever lib puke in the last 5 years...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/160435/FK70xQyWQAgTZSQ-2269285.png
View Quote

wow, that sounds like he's getting ready to implement his "final solution"
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

wow, that sounds like he's getting ready to implement his "final solution"
View Quote

Was?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"Vote of Non Confidence in the House of Commons on Monday"

It's getting floated around right now and very well may happen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PBERG6tDfBGKgsqy2SLVr9iYi4wW8z-7

Link left cold. I finally got it to work for me when I got to tomtsec on gettr.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Damn, I missed that post
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#36]
"Racists", "misogynists", "threats to our democracy", "insurrectionists"...

Must be an international leftists playbook.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.  The governments will behave as they are allowed to behave, by the People.  As governments grow they consistently seek to increase their power and control.

Their citizens will receive EITHER the respect they demand, or the abuse that they allow.  All power flows through the People, who outnumber their politicians and bureaucrats by 1,000,000's to 1.  The People only need have the courage to withdraw their consent, and the government loses all Power.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#38]
DAY 14: Ottawa STATE OF EMERGENCY Jaripeo Sunday Halifax milk River Coutts Sarnia Ontario Winnipeg
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:35:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lets see what they do when they take their seats in the Chamber at Parliament Hill tomorrow.
They have been pretty much silent today, sitting at home clutching their pearls and staring at their cat shit stained floors, carpets, curtains, and furniture.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lets see what they do when they take their seats in the Chamber at Parliament Hill tomorrow.
They have been pretty much silent today, sitting at home clutching their pearls and staring at their cat shit stained floors, carpets, curtains, and furniture.
View Quote

Any idea what time that may happen?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Hmmm...

My twitter link C&P is not working.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Any idea what time that may happen?
View Quote

Some time tomorrow, not sure of the exact time yet.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to see physical altercations.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Good morning.
CBC is beside itself, it's like they have used up all their ammo and the enemy is inside the wire.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/no-end-in-sight-to-ottawa-protests-not-enough-resources-says-police-chief/ar-AATwdMk?li=AAggNb9

"This group is a threat to our democracy. What we're seeing is bigger than just a city of Ottawa problem. This is a nationwide insurrection. This is madness."

View Quote
Looks exactly like Democracy to me. What, we don't like that now?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good morning.

They'll circle back at some point.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#48]
The cop in the msn.com article doesn't understand irony.

Can't believe the Truckers actions are keeping people for opening their shops, leading a normal live, enjoying their freedom. All the while defending lockdowns, mandates, vax passports, etc.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#49]

Four people have been charged in relation to those hate-crime investigations, bringing the total number of charges to seven.

They've even issued 70 traffic violations, for infractions like driving the wrong way on a one-way street.

Board members pressed upon Sloly many of the questions on the public's mind: Why aren't laws and bylaws being enforced? When will arrests be made? Why is a shack illegally built at Confederation Park not taken down yet? Why is the city-owned parking lot at the baseball stadium being used as a base camp for the protest?

"What's going to be done here?" demanded a furious Coun. Carol Anne Meehan, who sits on the board. "We're giving a signal to everyone coming into town that it's a free-for-all."
View Quote

OMG, lawlessness is out of control!  Four people charged with hate crimes!  They said "men can never become women" or "sorry friend, men cannot have babies" or something similar, and were instantly deemed racist,biggoted, white supremacists, despite being dark-skinned.

It is definitely freaking out these snowflakes in gov... they know they have no control and it was all an illusion.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

The GSG page has Tamara Lich from the Trucker press conference last week.

As the poster above said, it better be legit and payout to the truckers or they'll get the GoFuckMe treatment of mass chargebacks.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top