BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Again, I don't think you realize that Obama is gone. And soon his cronies will be gone too. Israel has a much better friend in Trump.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL seriously?  So are you inferring that they haven't been up to this point?
Not in regards to Israel. They have been staying out of Israel's way up to this point and allowing them to launch strikes inside Syria unoppsed. That may change if they continue targeting Iranians and Iranian assets inside Syria. Until now, Israel has largely only targeted Hezbollah weapons shipments with a Russian understanding that that was cool. This new aggressiveness Israel is taking may change things.

I know reading and reading comprehension is hard for GD.  So there it is.

Let's see if Russia brings in a bunch of S-400s and starts painting Israel's aircraft when they get close to the border. That may be where this goes if Israel doesn't back down and stop targeting Iranian assets.
Israel does not have the luxury of being able to back down. They cannot signal weakness.
What they can't afford is to get into a shooting war with Russia.

Russian can't afford to get into a shooting war with anyone. They're being hemmed in everywhere, their govt is being crippled by existing sanctions, severe enough that Russia slashed their entire budget, to include the defense budget (say bye bye to the reforms idea).

Israel is hardly the only state actor that Russia would go to war with in this scenario, I love how you avoid the fact that Israel's defense is guaranteed by the US, who might have issues with Russians doing what you're claiming they should do. Your eye is so focused on micro, driven by your love affair for Iran and your hatred for Israel, that its clouding your ability to see big picture. In your esteemed and no doubt highly educated mind, what happens to Putin and Russian short and long term by going to war against two nuclear powers, the US and Israel, the former of the two also having the legitimate ability to utterly destroy Russia militarily and economically?

You think Putin will do this to stop Israelis from retaliating against Syrian and Iran when THEY are the ones who initially invaded someone else's airspace? Get real. Putin doesn't have a death wish.
Lol if you think Mattis is going to go to war with Russia because Israel wants to pick a fight with Russia and Iran.
You do know Obama is gone, right?

Better question. Do you think Putin is willing to go to war with Mattis?
I don’t think Mattis or Putin would be willing to go to war with each other, which is why the US would tell Israel to back down.
Again, I don't think you realize that Obama is gone. And soon his cronies will be gone too. Israel has a much better friend in Trump.
Lol. When have you ever heard Trump say it was a good idea to start a war with Russia for any reason. Did you even listen to his campaign?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Jesus Christ some people can't have a thread without 'tarding out to MUH RUSSIA, can they?

You're going to be very disappointed in your fantasies. Avigdor Lieberman has got this covered.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not in regards to Israel. They have been staying out of Israel's way up to this point and allowing them to launch strikes inside Syria unoppsed. That may change if they continue targeting Iranians and Iranian assets inside Syria. Until now, Israel has largely only targeted Hezbollah weapons shipments with a Russian understanding that that was cool. This new aggressiveness Israel is taking may change things.

Let's see if Russia brings in a bunch of S-400s and starts painting Israel's aircraft when they get close to the border. That may be where this goes if Israel doesn't back down and stop targeting Iranian assets.
Israel does not have the luxury of being able to back down. They cannot signal weakness.
lulz
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not in regards to Israel. They have been staying out of Israel's way up to this point and allowing them to launch strikes inside Syria unopposed. That may change if they continue targeting Iranians and Iranian assets inside Syria. Until now, Israel has largely only targeted Hezbollah weapons shipments with a Russian understanding that that was cool. This new aggressiveness Israel is taking may change things.

View Quote
Russia can’t stop anything

Aggressiveness from Israel? How about terrorists not fly into their airspace and they won’t get shot down. Pretty simple.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They may be prompted to in the future.  Putin needs the Iranians in Syria. That leaves it on him to control and restrain Israeli action.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck's sake. Russia wouldn't put proper forces into Syria and you are thinking they're going to war with Israel? This is disregarding the fact that their defense minister is a bigger Putin fan than Paul Manafort. It's not happening.
They may be prompted to in the future.  Putin needs the Iranians in Syria. That leaves it on him to control and restrain Israeli action.
That wouldn’t be very smart of him to try. And Putin is no idiot
Sorry your little terrorist crap hole is not going to intimidate Anyone

No matter what al jezerra tells you
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nor should they.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the Golan Heights are ruthlessly defended by Israel should be blatantly evident by this pic, and why Syria/Hez would like it back.

http://israelseen.com/shows/2016/04/iu.png
They wont ever give it back
Nor should they.
x2 It's in their National security to hold that land.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:17:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wow, that's pretty fucked!

It's good they ejected over Israel, unlike the Russian pilot.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Has this been posted yet?

F-16 pilot parachuting after being shot down.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=61a_1518250543
View Quote
Wow, that's crazy shit!
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lol. When have you ever heard Trump say it was a good idea to start a war with Russia for any reason. Did you even listen to his campaign?
View Quote
You aren't really expecting an announcement, are you?
And yes, I did listen to his campaign. I voted for him. Did you? How about all the times he said Israel now had a friend in the US. Remember that?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And yes, I did listen to his campaign. I voted for him. Did you? How about all the times he said Israel now had a friend in the US. Remember that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We president now
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Samson is just waiting for a motherfucker to say abracadabra

Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck's sake. Russia wouldn't put proper forces into Syria and you are thinking they're going to war with Israel? This is disregarding the fact that their defense minister is a bigger Putin fan than Paul Manafort. It's not happening.

im sure russia and israel had already agreed long time ago not to target each other in Syria.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
im sure russia and israel had already agreed long time ago not to target each other in Syria.
View Quote
Don't crush their dreams. It's all they've got, some of them.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Holy shit can we not have a thread about current events a without it turning into "stop liking the country I don't like"
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great counter points. On ignore you go.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Friendship doesn't include war with Russia when there are so many exit ramps before pushing this that far, maybe you should have read the fine print.

What's likely is that the US and Russia will agree to both restrain their respective allies, and we'll return to the status quo.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Friendship doesn't include war with Russia when there are so many exit ramps before pushing this that far, maybe you should have read the fine print.

What's likely is that the US and Russia will agree to both restrain their respective allies, and we'll return to the status quo.
View Quote
Sorry, I must have missed that part in his speeches.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don’t think Mattis or Putin would be willing to go to war with each other, which is why the US would tell Israel to back down.
View Quote
You seem like an commie sympathizer.
Neither Iran or Russia wants any fight with Israel as long as America is an ally.
And they certainly won't risk getting America involved.
They'd get crushed and embarrassed.
So they'll saber rattle as Commie's do, bitch, then go get drunk as they do.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You seem like an commie sympathizer.
Neither Iran or Russia wants any fight with Israel as long as America is an ally.
And they certainly won't risk getting America involved.
They'd get crushed and embarrassed.
So they'll saber rattle as Commie's do, bitch, then go get drunk as they do.
View Quote
Let me introduce you to my friend, Avigdor Lieberman.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66073358/does-this-mean-were-not-friends-anymore-if-i-thought-you-werent-my-friend-i-just-dont-think-i-could-.jpg
I think that is the lamest thing I've ever seen somebody put somebody else on ignore for.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll settle for a proxy war where Israel does irreparable damage to Iran.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lol. Who said Russia would ever have to invade Israel to get them to stop flying into Syria.  Who ever said anything about a ground war with Israel? Your logic is fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is fucking hilarious, Russia got fought to a stand still by the Ukraine.  THE FUCKING UKRAINE!
No one has any doubt that Russia is active in Ukraine. But Russia has tried to keep a token level of deniability by avoiding using its air force and many other major combat systems in Ukraine. Russia's goal in Ukraine was never to win that conflict, but to totally destabilize it, in order to spoil any attempt for Ukraine to enter NATO. You fundamentally misunderstand Russia's goals / objectives in Ukraine. Go do some reading on the subject.

They have also carved out a buffer zone in eastern Ukraine, which they've maintained. Most of their objectives have been accomplished there, including the taking of Crimea.
Russia would get their shit pushed in if they went air to air in the Middle east with Israel.  Russia will not go into Israel on the ground any more than Israel would in Syria. (Israel might use unconventional troops in Syria, Russia will never use unconventional troops in Israel)
Lol. Who said Russia would ever have to invade Israel to get them to stop flying into Syria.  Who ever said anything about a ground war with Israel? Your logic is fucked.
So Russian hands them S-400s. Syrians or Iranians start to light up Israeli aircraft while still over Israeli territory....

You think that ends with Israel backing down?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the Golan Heights are ruthlessly defended by Israel should be blatantly evident by this pic, and why Syria/Hez would like it back.

http://israelseen.com/shows/2016/04/iu.png
They wont ever give it back
Nor should they.
I'd bet on the US giving back all lands taken from the Native Americans before Israel gives back the Golan Heights.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So Russian hands them S-400s. Syrians or Iranians start to light up Israeli aircraft while still over Israeli territory....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is fucking hilarious, Russia got fought to a stand still by the Ukraine.  THE FUCKING UKRAINE!
No one has any doubt that Russia is active in Ukraine. But Russia has tried to keep a token level of deniability by avoiding using its air force and many other major combat systems in Ukraine. Russia's goal in Ukraine was never to win that conflict, but to totally destabilize it, in order to spoil any attempt for Ukraine to enter NATO. You fundamentally misunderstand Russia's goals / objectives in Ukraine. Go do some reading on the subject.

They have also carved out a buffer zone in eastern Ukraine, which they've maintained. Most of their objectives have been accomplished there, including the taking of Crimea.
Russia would get their shit pushed in if they went air to air in the Middle east with Israel.  Russia will not go into Israel on the ground any more than Israel would in Syria. (Israel might use unconventional troops in Syria, Russia will never use unconventional troops in Israel)

I think they would stay in Russian hands and be manned by Russians.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
So you think Russians themselves are going to light up Israeli aircraft over Israel?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Israel is fine with killing Russians. Or Iranians. Or Syrians.

Hell, Israel will kill Americans if they feel doing so is in their national interest.

If the Russians want to play stupid games, they shall win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So you think Russians themselves are going to light up Israeli aircraft over Israel?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over Israeli territory, no. Over Syrian? Possibly.

I think this will eventually get all handled diplomatically. I don’t see Iran leaving Syria, and I don’t see Israel starting a major war to try to get it to happen. Russia will likely reign Iran in some to stop placing assets so close to Israel's borders. The parties will then go back to hating each other, and their normal postures.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Over Israeli territory, no. Over Syrian? Possibly.

I think this will eventually get all handled diplomatically. I don’t see Iran leaving Syria, and I don’t see Israel starting a major war to try to get it to happen. Russia will likely reign Iran in some to stop placing assets so close to Israel's borders. The parties will then go back to hating each other, and their normal postures.
View Quote
If the Russians are dumb enough to light up Israelis they deserve to die, whether over Israel or Syria. Syria is not Russia, they have no business target locking Israeli jets as they aren't defending their sovereign territory. They do have a right IF Israel lights them up first, they certainly have a right to self defense... but if they provoke Israel by lighting up first they should end up as my favorite type of Russian... dead.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
With this constant regurgitation of commie vomit frothing from your face, who did you vote for?
Has been mentioned several times, you have no answer, why not? I bet I get the chicken shit way out too. Here it comes> THE Ignore list!
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Genesis 12:3

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
With this constant regurgitation of commie vomit frothing from your face, who did you vote for?
Has been mentioned several times, you have no answer, why not? I bet I get the chicken shit way out too. Here it comes> THE Ignore list!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I voted Trump. Part of Trump's platform was not starting a war with Russia in Syria. Lol
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I voted Trump. Part of Trump's platform was not starting a war with Russia in Syria. Lol
View Quote
Maybe you need to "read between the lines". He never said that he wouldn't retaliate and unleash hell. He did say that we would have our friends back, unlike the last admin.

eta, Trump and Mattis are not ones to look for a 'fair' fight. The more pain inflicted, the better.
Something I heard growing up still is with me: "A head for an eye and a heart for a tooth". I think it was Mattis.

Fuck this proportional retalliation BS.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 7:43:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Maybe you need to "read between the lines". He never said that he wouldn't retaliate and unleash hell. He did say that we would have our friends back, unlike the last admin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a bit of irony he already did unleash hell in Syria

I seem to remember we sent some cruise missiles to make Syria great again and if I remember right Russians were at the base and he gave them a heads up but hey “if they die, they die”

So much for “being scared of Russia”

I guess some posters probably didn’t even know about that, al jezerra didn’t tell them...
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ya he would have gained so many more votes if he would have got up on that stage and announced "I want to start a war with Russia".
What he said was nobody was going to know what he was going to do, "but stressed he would have our allies backs".
Unlike your donkey eared friend, Which finally sent a clear message, don'tcha think?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Were you pretty pissed then when 59 cruise missiles were launched at Shayrat?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Anybody have a link to pictures of the damage israel inflicted?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Fuck this proportional retalliation BS.
View Quote
Proportional response is bullshit.

Exponential retaliation is appropriate.

Iran wants nukes so bad and wants to invade Israeli airspace, Israel ought to grant them their wish.

The correct response to "Death to " is to kill the other motherfucker first. The Arabs want a fight, give it to them and crush them. The Persians want a fight, give it to them and crush them.

Several pages back steinhab commented incorrectly when he said that Israel can't depopulate the region. A lack of will is not the same as a lack of capability.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Anybody have a link to pictures of the damage israel inflicted?
View Quote
Not to detract from the crazy conversations going on in here, but not much has been released other than this video of the UAV command trailer being destroyed (towards the end of the video)
https://twitter.com/idfonline/status/962298191390617600
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is my belief also. Unfortunately we have a lot of dual citizen Israelis and Apocalyptic Evangelists in our country who would gladly bleed the U.S. down to its last soldier and tax dollar if it meant pulling Israel's ass out of the fire (again).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My family and I live in the USA. I do not want to see it destroyed.

I do not live in Israel; therefore, I do not give a fuck if it gets destroyed. The same goes for most of the rest of the world.
This is my belief also. Unfortunately we have a lot of dual citizen Israelis and Apocalyptic Evangelists in our country who would gladly bleed the U.S. down to its last soldier and tax dollar if it meant pulling Israel's ass out of the fire (again).
Pfft hahahaha

You think that the United States is helping the Israelis? Other than tossing them weapons...

We hold them back.

I, personally, want us to let go of the leash and let the Israelis stomp the living fuck of all the Scumbag countries around them.

And yes, that includes dropping fucking nukes on anyone and everyone there who gets uppity and eradicating the Palestinians or pushing them into other countries, and if the rest of the Muslim world doesn't like that, they get fucking nuked too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Pfft hahahaha

You think that the United States is helping the Israelis? Other than tossing them weapons...

We hold them back.

I, personally, want us to let go of the leash and let the Israelis stomp the living fuck of all the Scumbag countries around them.

And yes, that includes dropping fucking nukes on anyone and everyone there who gets uppity and eradicating the Palestinians or pushing them into other countries, and if the rest of the Muslim world doesn't like that, they get fucking nuked too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My family and I live in the USA. I do not want to see it destroyed.

I do not live in Israel; therefore, I do not give a fuck if it gets destroyed. The same goes for most of the rest of the world.
Pfft hahahaha

We hold them back.

They only allow us to hold them back so long as they consider holding back to have more in it for them than taking action. One of these days that equation will change, and Israel's neighbors are going to learn a tough lesson.

I just hope it happens before Israel's regional enemies gain first strike capabilities.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, actually, we already have.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I be?

Question for you: What did the strike accomplish?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Your analysis sucks, as always.

MAD would always deter the Israelis from engaging Russia with nukes.

Russia would be able to resupply easily... if Israel tried to sink Russian ships in the Med, it would be an escalation they couldn't control. Iran and Iraq also provide a friendly corridor via their airspace, the same way all other material has been getting into the country for years.

The ADA radars would give a couple warnings, then start shooting down planes if needed. Russia has the surveillance assets necessary to know when an Israeli strike is coming.

I have nether the time or inclination to debate you point by point, because you are wrong. You're only trying to antagonize me because you don't like my posts, though you can't, because I don't give 2 shits what you think.
View Quote
Jesus Christ, your analysis is laughably horrible. Seriously, your pro Russia/Iran and anti Israel blinders are in effect.

The Russians can't logistically supply units *IN* Russia, what the fuck makes you think they have the logistical capacity to supply units against what is, realistically conventionally speaking, a near peer to superior military power that's a thousand miles from their border?

You have no fucking clue how ADA radar works, so please just don't even mention it again. If the Syrians or Russians left it on, or even lit it up long enough to get the search function up, not even a full firing solution lock, they would have just given themselves up in the worst way and provided the Israelis with enough info to utterly fucking wreck it. In a genuine fight, the Russians and Syrians would lose their search radars in the first five minutes, and anything that turned on would get fucking pounded within seconds. While the Russians have excellent ADA systems, the Israelis have American SUTER and HARM to spoof and destroy it.

The Russians aren't flying AWACS in the area and don't have the assets nor the capability to efficiently utilize it, and the Israelis Air Force is technologically far superior to even late model Russian aircraft assets.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You have no fucking clue how ADA radar works, so please just don't even mention it again. If the Syrians or Russians left it on, or even lit it up long enough to get the search function up, not even a full firing solution lock, they would have just given themselves up in the worst way and provided the Israelis with enough info to utterly fucking wreck it. In a genuine fight, the Russians and Syrians would lose their search radars in the first five minutes, and anything that turned on would get fucking pounded within seconds. While the Russians have excellent ADA systems, the Israelis have American SUTER and HARM to spoof and destroy it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
War ain't a video game. If it were that easy, the F-16 wouldn't have been shot down by an S-200 missile.

The Russians aren't operating air defenses anywhere near where the Israelis struck. So, don't worry. Nothing remotely close to this is going to happen.

The Russians aren't flying AWACS in the area
https://www.defensenews.com/global/mideast-africa/2017/05/07/satellite-imagery-shows-russian-awacs-back-in-syria/
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:19:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Why would I be?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I be?

Absolutely nothing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:22:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, your analysis is laughably horrible. Seriously, your pro Russia/Iran and anti Israel blinders are in effect.

The Russians can't logistically supply units *IN* Russia, what the fuck makes you think they have the logistical capacity to supply units against what is, realistically conventionally speaking, a near peer to superior military power that's a thousand miles from their border?

The Russians aren't flying AWACS in the area and don't have the assets nor the capability to efficiently utilize it, and the Israelis Air Force is technologically far superior to even late model Russian aircraft assets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your analysis sucks, as always.

MAD would always deter the Israelis from engaging Russia with nukes.

Russia would be able to resupply easily... if Israel tried to sink Russian ships in the Med, it would be an escalation they couldn't control. Iran and Iraq also provide a friendly corridor via their airspace, the same way all other material has been getting into the country for years.

The ADA radars would give a couple warnings, then start shooting down planes if needed. Russia has the surveillance assets necessary to know when an Israeli strike is coming.

I have nether the time or inclination to debate you point by point, because you are wrong. You're only trying to antagonize me because you don't like my posts, though you can't, because I don't give 2 shits what you think.

That post was nothing more than ferociously masterbating while shouting “‘Merica!” Oh no.... not SUTER. I guess the F-16 that got shot down must not have had SUTER. You know, the one that got downed by a S-200.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Absolutely nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I be?

Absolutely nothing.
Yup.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yup.
View Quote
Except that Trump said Fuck you to Russia, which in a way is a lot. kind of like this>
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That post was nothing more than ferociously masterbating while shouting “‘Merica!” Oh no.... not SUTER. I guess the F-16 that got shot down must not have had SUTER. You know, the one that got downed by a S-200.
View Quote
No...

That post was pointing out that, simply put, you don't know what the blue fuck you're talking about so you should shut the fuck up about shit you know fuckall about.

I understand you're carrying water with your muh Russia gay ass narrative, but at least know what you're talking about before you post.

I mean, when Steinhab had his way with you I almost felt sorry for you because you didn't know what you were talking about with him, then you talked about the technology side, thinking you could get away with that. Well you don't get to get away with that either because in both arenas you're found wanting.

Now you're deflecting because it got too obvious you're ignorant as fuck here.

So they shot down one F16? How many others bombed the living fuck out of your precious Russians, Iranians, and Syrian faggots and got away totally unscathed?
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top