Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:10:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlCiDEXuxxA[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:18:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

But the flow curves from the PDF show that the primary spillway is capable of +100k CFS down to ~850ft.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330018/6439c91eddf0be4edd2950162c3acba0-146954.JPG

The only logical answer, that I'm aware of, is to reduce the erosion on the inflow side of the gates.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been stated in previous pages hat as the level drops, they're simply not capable of sustaining the same outflow rate. I'm just a dumb office geek, but I bet you can't make water flow out of a gate at the same rate if there's less pressure behind the water.

But the flow curves from the PDF show that the primary spillway is capable of +100k CFS down to ~850ft.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330018/6439c91eddf0be4edd2950162c3acba0-146954.JPG

The only logical answer, that I'm aware of, is to reduce the erosion on the inflow side of the gates.
There are a couple of reasons the intake is nearly flat, most important I think is that they probably want a constant pressure on the gate assemblies and on the flow created. Slopes of any sort would change pressures and effect flow thru the complex. Another is that a flat area will not erode or trench into the approach lakebed, any erosion in that area would be bad.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:22:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm wondering how the rest of GD is doing, I've been living in here for the last week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I spend 2 hours a day reading this thread.

I'm wondering how the rest of GD is doing, I've been living in here for the last week.
This is my February Project, to whom do I send the billing to on the 25th?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:26:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:27:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you think it isn't anchored in any way why has it not moved in 50 years? They have had 900 feet of water in it before. And it is exposed at the gatehouse side nearly to the foundations, There must be enormous forces on it near the bottom when no water is flowing over it providing downward force. I reiterate that they had quality specifications for the underlying bedrock at attachment points, something you are saying they could only get by removing the existing structure and excavating an unknown depth without coring the hillside.

Somewhere, I believe in the Book of Dams, I read that keying the structure is actually the wrong way to build an Ogee weir. It applies forces to a prebuilt failure point even though logic says it would be ok. Once again, no need to tear out existing weir, it is fine until it is subjected to it's designed failure point, which I believe is 918 feet. Hopefully the onsite people do not make it impervious, I would not want to see Oroville Dam topped.

I am not saying a temporary spillway at all, I am saying a true Auxiliary Spillway, connected to the lake at whatever depth the familiar Engineers would determine best. You could complete its construction in a year if you had your shit together and put in the new Gatehouse with everything ready for the dry season to excavate the connection to the lake similar to the existing spillway. I promise you others have this idea and are going to push it. The 1965 spillway race needs almost complete replacement, now that it has a monster hole it will require way more work than simply repairing it. Are they going to put up a batch plant in the spillway and just start conveying concrete and RipRap into the Oroville Spillway Canyon that was created? I don't think they are prepared to use the California concrete plants yearly output quota of into that hole.
View Quote

Yes. It is just sitting there. In the book of dams they said they grouted the rock and laid the emergency spillway on top of the grout. That's why the sectional drawing for the ogee weir says the height varies.

It hasn't moved because they designed it to be heavy. They even described modeling the structure for buoyancy. You know, to see if it would move when submerged and with reservoir behind it and flow over it. It won't move because the base is wide and the structure is heavy.

You don't key the structure because that puts one face in tension and the other in compression. Concrete/rock is great in compression but sucks in tension. There is no part of the dam or spillway that is designed to hold tension. Only compression.

The emergency spillway is considered failed because of erosion on the downstream foundation, not because it moved. The nonlaminar flow and cavitation below the spillway can, and did erode the rock the spillway is on.  It was also flowing under it according to people in this thread with connections to the dam. That erodes the foundation. Loss of foundation will allow the spillway itself to move.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:44:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cavitation damages the surface, it doesn't make room underneath a spillway for chunks of the spillway to fall into.

Speaking of spillways, I just noticed something in this photo:    

Why are they piling up dirt in front of the spillway ramp at low water????
  That's not in the design specs, At All.    
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1a/dc/f8/1adcf8ea0b8554d8c2fa4e7c13bfd20e.jpg
This is what happens when hippies take over.  They just use everything until it breaks, then complain and go elsewhere to break shit.
View Quote

It's an optical illusion. The ramp is flat all the way out until it tapers off into the gully. The dirt is just light color from being graded/drivin on & thus looks "piled up".
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:00:14 AM EDT
[#7]
From: Design Standards No. 14Appurtenant Structures for Dams
(Spillways and Outlet Works)
Design Standard
Chapter 3: General Spillway Design Considerations

3.2.1 SpillwaysA spillway is a hydraulic structure that passes normal (operational) and/or flood
flows in a manner that protects the structural integrity of the dam and/or dikes.
Spillways are hydraulically sized to safely pass floods equal to or less than the
IDF. The IDF will be equal to or less than the current critical Probable Maximum
Flood (PMF).4
For more details and guidance about floods, refer to Chapter 2,
“Hydrologic Considerations,” in this design standard.
There are three classifications of spillways typically employed by Reclamation,
which are based on frequency of use. They are explained in more detail in the
following sections.

3.2.1.1 Service Spillway</font>A service spillway provides continuous, or frequent regulated, or staged releases5(controlled) or unregulated (uncontrolled) releases from a reservoir without
significant damage to the dam, dike, or appurtenant structures due to releases up
to and including the maximum design discharge. Service spillways are typically
very robust, erosion-resistant structures consisting of mostly cast-in-place
reinforced concrete and riprap channel protection. Some examples of service
spillways are illustrated in figure 3.2.1.1-1.

3.2.1.2 Auxiliary Spillway[/size=4]An auxiliary spillway is infrequently used and may be a secondary spillway
(augmenting a service spillway discharge capacity). During operation there could
be some degree of structural damage or erosion to the auxiliary spillway due to
releases up to and including the maximum design discharge. Auxiliary spillways
may be less robust, erosion-resistant structures consisting of some cast-in-place
reinforced concrete, riprap channel protection and/or unarmored excavated
channels. Some examples of auxiliary spillways are illustrated in figure 3.2.1.2-1.

3.2.1.3 Emergency Spillway An emergency spillway is designed to provide additional protection against
overtopping of a dam and/or dike and is intended for use under unusual or
extreme conditions such as misoperation or malfunction of the service spillway
or outlet works during very large, remote floods (such as the PMF), or other emergency conditions. As with auxiliary spillways, some degree of structural
damage and/or erosion may be expected due to releases up to and including the
maximum design discharge. Emergency spillways are the least robust,
erosion-resistant structures consisting of some cast-in-place reinforced concrete,
riprap channel protection, and/or unarmored excavated channels. Some examples
of emergency spillways are illustrated in figure 3.2.1.3-1.

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:04:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's an optical illusion. The ramp is flat all the way out until it tapers off into the gully. The dirt is just light color from being graded/drivin on & thus looks "piled up".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cavitation damages the surface, it doesn't make room underneath a spillway for chunks of the spillway to fall into.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1a/dc/f8/1adcf8ea0b8554d8c2fa4e7c13bfd20e.jpg
This is what happens when hippies take over.  They just use everything until it breaks, then complain and go elsewhere to break shit.

That's one hell of an optical illusion.  Looks just like little piles of dirt.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:08:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure there are big ass piles of dirt that look like dredged piles right next to the water line. Not sure what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:14:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yes. It is just sitting there. In the book of dams they said they grouted the rock and laid the emergency spillway on top of the grout. That's why the sectional drawing for the ogee weir says the height varies.

It hasn't moved because they designed it to be heavy. They even described modeling the structure for buoyancy. You know, to see if it would move when submerged and with reservoir behind it and flow over it. It won't move because the base is wide and the structure is heavy.

You don't key the structure because that puts one face in tension and the other in compression. Concrete/rock is great in compression but sucks in tension. There is no part of the dam or spillway that is designed to hold tension. Only compression.

The emergency spillway is considered failed because of erosion on the downstream foundation, not because it moved. The nonlaminar flow and cavitation below the spillway can, and did erode the rock the spillway is on.  It was also flowing under it according to people in this thread with connections to the dam. That erodes the foundation. Loss of foundation will allow the spillway itself to move.
View Quote
Without the complete quotes of who I was rebutting your rebuttal of me is confusing somewhat in agreement.

That the structure is grouted to the footers is a method of anchoring

Keying is bad, that is what I was trying to say to Master of Orion

The Emergency Spillway has not failed, Read the definition from my post above. The weir is perfectly functional. The hillside experienced erosion, they expected that. They even list the causes of this semi disaster in Red Pixels in this case.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:21:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Found the official .gov source backing up what I was saying on page 6 that Emergency Spillways are generally "Single Use Items" requiring a lot of rebuilding if used.  That's back before they were tossing around the idea of actually using it intentionally.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Found the official .gov source backing up what I was saying on page 6 that Emergency Spillways are generally "Single Use Items" requiring a lot of rebuilding if used.  That's back before they were tossing around the idea of actually using it intentionally.

Emergency spillways may be used to obtain a high degree of hydrologic safety with minimal additional cost. Because of their infrequent use, it is acceptable for them to sustain significant damage when used and they may be designed with lower structural standards than those used for auxiliary spillways.
An emergency spillway may be advisable to accommodate flows resulting from misoperation or malfunction of other spillways and outlet works. Generally, they are sized to accommodate a flood smaller than the IDF. The crest of an emergency spillway should be set above the normal maximum water surface (attained when accommodating the IDF) so it will not overflow as a result of reservoir setup and wave action. The design of an emergency spillway should be subject to the following limitations:
• The structural integrity of the dam should not be jeopardized by spillway operation. Large conservation storage volumes should not be lost as a result of degradation of the crest during operation. The effects of a downstream flood resulting from uncontrolled release of reservoir storage should not be greater than the flood caused by the IDF without the dam.

"Large conservation storage volumes should not be lost as a result of degradation of the [spillway] crest during operation."

BINGO!  Note the elevation and expanse of the area behind the eSpillway...
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:23:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Someone needs to go back to chainsaw certification training.

View Quote

no shit

then again when it comes to the agencys in CA like CCC, calfire, forest service
9 out of 10 don't know a fucking thing about running a saw

i was lucky enough to learn from long time loggers
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:28:55 AM EDT
[#13]
@Chokey

What is the source of this image?

The whole calculation hinges on these percentages of the previous storm peak flows, or rather more importantly, percentages of total deposit (listed there as 1.7 MAF). If you look at the source mentioned in the image (CNRFC), their 7 day forecast puts the rainfall at 7.5" over the lake, >14" over the Red Mountain and about 10" in between. The recorded rainfall between Feb 2 and Feb 9 at Oroville was 7".

I get the qualitative argument that the upcoming storms are colder and melt less snow, but I have not seen a quantitative analysis of how much exactly does the snow melt contribute to the total deposit (MAF ending in the lake/reservoir). If the incoming water is say 50% snow melt, then yes, those 77% of the previous storm predictions make sense. But if snow melt contributes much less, say 10%, then the predictions that less water end up in the lake don't seem that credible to me.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:29:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:32:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:51:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teh bubbles argument has been reincarnated.....it's ALIVE!!1 
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:09:19 AM EDT
[#17]
This was GDs biggest, and most education SAFE THREAD ever. And like every safe thread, in the end, it fails to deliver
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:38:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This was GDs biggest, and most education SAFE THREAD ever. And like every safe thread, in the end, it fails to deliver
View Quote

Only beginning....
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:52:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Without the complete quotes of who I was rebutting your rebuttal of me is confusing somewhat in agreement.

The Emergency Spillway has not failed, Read the definition from my post above. The weir is perfectly functional. The hillside experienced erosion, they expected that. They even list the causes of this semi disaster in Red Pixels in this case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are the footers on the emergency spillway?  I think the weir is just sitting on grade.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:28:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Where are the footers on the emergency spillway?  I think the weir is just sitting on grade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the drawings posted several times in the last 50 pages. There are massive foundation footers under the lake edge 4ft H x 6ftW and the rear is listed a 4 ft H x 1/2 the width of the Weir, 15 feet or so. found it:

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:40:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Rainfall Projections Will Overtop Emergency Spillway by 13 Feet at Oroville Dam (313)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBW09wd5so#t=85.365369
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:43:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:59:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Look at the drawings posted several times in the last 50 pages. There are massive foundation footers under the lake edge 4ft H x 6ftW and the rear is listed a 4 ft H x 1/2 the width of the Weir, 15 feet or so. found it:

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq44/GonzoFrye/SectionBB_zps2h8rqgb8.png~original
View Quote

You are weirding me out because I do not see that at all.  Maybe I should try and catch some sleep.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 7:08:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If you think it isn't anchored in any way why has it not moved in 50 years? They have had 900 feet of water in it before. And it is exposed at the gatehouse side nearly to the foundations, There must be enormous forces on it near the bottom when no water is flowing over it providing downward force. I reiterate that they had quality specifications for the underlying bedrock at attachment points, something you are saying they could only get by removing the existing structure and excavating an unknown depth without coring the hillside.

Somewhere, I believe in the Book of Dams, I read that keying the structure is actually the wrong way to build an Ogee weir. It applies forces to a prebuilt failure point even though logic says it would be ok. Once again, no need to tear out existing weir, it is fine until it is subjected to it's designed failure point, which I believe is 918 feet. Hopefully the onsite people do not make it impervious, I would not want to see Oroville Dam topped.

I am not saying a temporary spillway at all, I am saying a true Auxiliary Spillway, connected to the lake at whatever depth the familiar Engineers would determine best. You could complete its construction in a year if you had your shit together and put in the new Gatehouse with everything ready for the dry season to excavate the connection to the lake similar to the existing spillway. I promise you others have this idea and are going to push it. The 1965 spillway race needs almost complete replacement, now that it has a monster hole it will require way more work than simply repairing it. Are they going to put up a batch plant in the spillway and just start conveying concrete and RipRap into the Oroville Spillway Canyon that was created? I don't think they are prepared to use the California concrete plants yearly output quota of into that hole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I disagree.  It's not anchored in place in any way.  Even if the rock underneath it is fine non fractured rock... it's just sitting there on top of it.  So it can and would be shifted off and breached if it were used for any decent amount of water.

It needs to go deep and get keyed into the good rock down there... and you aren't getting down there without removing the old one first. 

Did we do a primer on the forces actually acting in the emergency spillway yet?

http://theconstructor.org/water-resources/forces-acting-on-a-dam-structure/5251/amp/

Or one on failure modes?

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/riteshac1/modes-of-failure-of-retaining-walls
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 7:55:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Interesting information.
Were you involved with the tear down and relocation?
That Krupp bucket wheel excavator system ended up at the Centralia, WA coal mine where it was used for about 25 years or more for pre-stripping coal seams.
It was used in 2 different pit areas as I recall.
I started work at the mine when it was in the second area and spent many an hour keeping it maintained and operating.
View Quote

No, I worked for an engineering company as part of a team designing as-built modifications to the electrical system.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:07:37 AM EDT
[#26]

Can we add hydraulic and fluid dynamics, potential energy and kinetic energy to printer club?

Design of Spillway Aeration Devices to Prevent Spillway Damage

Hydraulics of Stepped Chutes and Spillways
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#27]

Rock in the area of the dam was not excavated with explosives but by ripping. The main spillway was ripped out of the hill with Quad D9s using 10 foot ripper teeth with 4 foot extension. The thread on metabunk.org goes into the engineering much, much than this thread.

The arrangement of the existing weir is due to where the consolidated layer they ripped down to were. The low weir is on top of a layer above the one the high weir sits on. You can see the change in profile in the below picture. Also be aware the current parking lot was part of a hill prior to construction.

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I've found the real rough sandpaper is the most satisfying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Het Profryan, are you still itchy? Take showers that are as hot as you can stand. You won't believe how
good that feels when that hot water hits the affected area. It is addictive.

I've found the real rough sandpaper is the most satisfying.

I've accidentally used Lava soap as my body soap in a shower once or twice when not fully awake. It has a similar effect.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somebody already said it, dredging out that channel for boats to get to the ramps.

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe the intent was to guide the inflow away from the main dam.  Have it curve around the berm toward the gates and decelerate rather than have it possibly erode that original peninsula they cut through on the far side.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:54:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What about Louisiana inbreds that build below sea level?
View Quote
That's why we have webbed feet and gills.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#32]
The next rain shower is hitting the area right now.  It looks like most of the storm will be south of Sacramento but there are still a couple heavier spots of rain hitting just north of Oroville.  The rain is supposed to last all day.

The lake elevation is currently at 862.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Rainfall Projections Will Overtop Emergency Spillway by 13 Feet at Oroville Dam (313)

View Quote

Hmmm, that doesn't sound good.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That guy sounds like a loon and the description of the video makes him sound like a snake oil salesman.  He is pimping "make money off weather predictions" in his description as well as "rid your body of toxins".  My guess is selling fear with fake weather predictions is a way to bump up your YouTube views and generate money.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure there are big ass piles of dirt that look like dredged piles right next to the water line. Not sure what you're talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like it might be topsoil. Back then, would they have put the topsoil off to the side so they could re-cover the ground at the end of the project? It's required these days I think.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

It hasn't ended yet there bub, it just doesn't follow your precious instant gratification timeline.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It hasn't ended yet there bub, it just doesn't follow your precious instant gratification timeline.
View Quote

Yep slow motion.they need the spillway to hold up, the gates not to jam and a slowspring runoff.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:34:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Maybe it has been said, but this seems like a really dumb design for a damn holding that much water.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Maybe it has been said, but this seems like a really dumb design for a damn holding that much water.
View Quote

It was not designed to hold that much water continuously. They modified the use
over the years and failed to maintain it as well.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Lake Oroville Dam

NBC KCRA Ch.3
ABC KRCR Ch.7CBS Sacramento Ch.13FOX KTXL Ch.40Butte County Sheriff, Cal Fire, Chico and Paradise Police/Fire Scanner
California Department of Water ResourcesProFryan VideosMaster_of_Orion Image Gallery
Oroville Spreadsheet 2011 - Present w/Elevation-Volume by member brass
Sheet 1 is data with flow, sheet 2 is elevation <-> volume conversion.
Please share any charts/graphs/derivative works back to member:
brass
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That guy sounds like a loon and the description of the video makes him sound like a snake oil salesman.  He is pimping "make money off weather predictions" in his description as well as "rid your body of toxins".  My guess is selling fear with fake weather predictions is a way to bump up your YouTube views and generate money.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got the same impression, only watched a minute of it before I stopped. Utter nonsense.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#44]
I wonder why the California system only updated the dam info hourly. The lake system I'm on updates every 15 minutes. I really like having that instant reading info.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:39:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

The math in that video is so bad even a 3rd grader would be laughing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Then dose all the blisters with quality white vinegar.  There is just a mild sting but the itching disappears almost immediately.  I had poison ivy for 8 months last year.  A place I bought was covered in it.  I've beaten a lot of back but it is still everywhere in the brush.
View Quote
Goats my friend.  Goats.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:57:26 AM EDT
[#47]
And some of us know where those tiny bubbles parents live...
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'd like to get back to my life. OP, could you update the title when the n.ext failure occurs or the level gets to 895 or so?

This is the best epic thread since Herby Curby!
View Quote

They dont make them like Herby Curby anymore. Instead we get 1000 pages of soros trolls that everyone quotes 5 times a page.  So even if you ignore them all its still like sucking on Hillaries tampon every day.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever notice how these gloom and doom scenarios always have a common thread? There is always some core belief that the government is holding back some sort of information, and the author is the only one privy to the "real" information. If the conspiracy of government withholding information falls through, the whole theory of destruction is out the window.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Ever notice how these gloom and doom scenarios always have a common thread? There is always some core belief that the government is holding back some sort of information, and the author is the only one privy to the "real" information. If the conspiracy of government withholding information falls through, the whole theory of destruction is out the window.
View Quote

I see your point, but I think that the other point made is that “one should NEVER underestimate the incompetence of government bureaucracy.”

It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
Page / 298
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top