BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Easy there! Academy followed their policy and you didn't get lucky.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The scumbags in mansfield tx academy fucking called and had to verify Walmart had it in stock.

Fucks didnt do shit.
Easy there! Academy followed their policy and you didn't get lucky.
He did the same thing yesterday. He actually does this quite a lot apparently.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing in my AO, even though said two in stock.   Good luck boys.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

huh, wonder if there was an update...it used to not do so.  I picked up 4 boxes of 30/30 for $7/box at lunch.  Will scan this evening to see what happens.
View Quote
As a follow up, the app does scan ammo barcodes now.  Neat.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The scumbags in mansfield tx academy fucking called and had to verify Walmart had it in stock.

Fucks didnt do shit.
View Quote
Yeah, how dare they do their jobs.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 1:04:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Yay, someone was not paying attention!!

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:36:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
I keep hearing that stores are just doing it instead of calling. Cause if thats the case...nobody would be getting any from somewhere else. Cause the walmarts that did there jobs and dropped the the price dont have any in stock.

Just pissed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:53:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I keep hearing that stores are just doing it instead of calling. Cause if thats the case...nobody would be getting any from somewhere else. Cause the walmarts that did there jobs and dropped the the price dont have any in stock.

Just pissed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just pissed.
It’s up to the individual manager, truth be told, they probably shouldn’t be matching it unless it’s a local, in stock price.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:54:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Entitlement is an awfully ugly thing.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
You talking about me???
Do what know it all? I made I think 2 comments in this thread?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It’s up to the individual manager, truth be told, they probably shouldn’t be matching it unless it’s a local, in stock price.
View Quote
I understand that...its just fucked up, I keep hearing stores just doing it without calling. Just trying to get 2 boxes one for me and my son to shoot.

Thats it.
I get it...just pissed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Go away.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You talking about me???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You talking about me???
Both of which were disparaging remarks about employees that refused to give you want you want.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I understand that...its just fucked up, I keep hearing stores just doing it without calling. Just trying to get 2 boxes one for me and my son to shoot.

Thats it.
I get it...just pissed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats it.
I get it...just pissed.
It’s just the luck of the draw, none of us expect to be sold anmo below cost, we just give it a shot.

If it works then great, if not, oh well.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Both of which were disparaging remarks about employees that refused to give you want you want.
View Quote
Fair enough...even though down about it. Never treated them bad at all.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:54:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Whodathunk an ammo deal thread would turn sour. Y'all could fuck up a wet dream.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You win some, you lose some.

You may try punching some different zip codes into brick seek, If cheap enough it may be worth a drive.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 10:00:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You may try punching some different zip codes into brick seek, If cheap enough it may be worth a drive.
View Quote
Yeah...I tried.
Arf.com is huge...nothing is left.  Lol
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#19]
I’m still waiting on one last can to drop to $60. I thought it would on Tuesday but it didn’t so I’ll keep watching it.

There was 3 cans about an hour drive from me that dropped to $89 and someone one grabbed them this week.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I’m still waiting on one last can to drop to $60. I thought it would on Tuesday but it didn’t so I’ll keep watching it.

There was 3 cans about an hour drive from me that dropped to $89 and someone one grabbed them this week.
View Quote
I've had my eye on two cans in "middleofnowhere" MS for a few weeks.  They dropped to $49 a couple of days ago and went to OOS within minutes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
There are 2 cans for $89 about half an hour away from me.  I went up to get them last night and the sporting goods guy glanced at the gun counter and said "not here."

Customer service up front didn't even want to check stock and told me to check at sporting goods.

According to brick seek theres still 2 in stock there this morning.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 11:42:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There are 2 cans for $89 about half an hour away from me.  I went up to get them last night and the sporting goods guy glanced at the gun counter and said "not here."

Customer service up front didn't even want to check stock and told me to check at sporting goods.

View Quote
They’re there, you just got to make them find them.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Counts aint always right.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yeah...I tried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah...I tried.
Not that us ARFcommers didn’t hit them hard, but in my AO everything got wiped out within 2 days of it being posted on reddit.

I drove almost 3 hours the other day round trip for 2 cans that didn’t exist, but it’s just part of the game.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not that us ARFcommers didn’t hit them hard, but in my AO everything got wiped out within 2 days of it being posted on reddit.

I drove almost 3 hours the other day round trip for 2 cans that didn’t exist, but it’s just part of the game.
View Quote
I am in a pattern hold waiting to see if another price drop happens today before I make a trip.

The current price isnt worth the drive but if it should drop again then I am hitting the road to roll the dice to see if they are really in stock or if I can find some store staff that will look for it if not close by.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sure they are, but I was pressed for time and didn’t want to hunt down a manager. Plus I’ve gotten good enough deals on enough cans that $89 almost feels expensive.

I’m off tomorrow. If the weathers nice I’m going shooting. If it’s raining I’ll put on my best “I’d like to speak to your manager” haircut and head back up there.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Here is a WM bargin:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I’m sure they are, but I was pressed for time and didn’t want to hunt down a manager. Plus I’ve gotten good enough deals on enough cans that $89 almost feels expensive.

I’m off tomorrow. If the weathers nice I’m going shooting. If it’s raining I’ll put on my best “I’d like to speak to your manager” haircut and head back up there.
View Quote

That’s exactly how I feel. I’m not paying no $89 for a can when I can get it for $60.

I’ve bought 4@$89.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#29]
They’ve had that ZQI shit since around Sandy Hook panic time.  Most stores won’t come off that ridiculous price.  That ammo is WAY older than these federal cans.  No idea why corporate hasn’t pushed a nationwide clearance on those.  It’s 6-7 years old
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#30]
My local WM had one left @$82. After tax it came to .20¢ a round not including the ammo can and clips. Good deal I'd say!
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#31]
$500 for 1200 rounds of 9mm NATO ball?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#32]
I just saw a couple of fairly large cardboard box's at a nearby WalMart marked Federal M855, There was no indication of round count, no price on the box or the shelf. Have they started stocking 1K bulk Federal?

And not anyone around to ask about it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I just saw a couple of fairly large cardboard box's at a nearby WalMart marked Federal M855, There was no indication of round count, no price on the box or the shelf. Have they started stocking 1K bulk Federal?

View Quote
It’s the replacement for these cans.  Same price ($174) but 475 rounds and no ammo can
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Theyre 475rds going for the same original price as the 420rd cans, $174. Better cpr but I don’t think they’re going to sell much better than the cans like Walmart seems to think.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Yea, the cans kind of made the deal. Thanks for the reply!
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Theyre 475rds going for the same original price as the 420rd cans, $174. Better cpr but I don’t think they’re going to sell much better than the cans like Walmart seems to think.
View Quote
Here's hoping they will be clearing them out for $60-$90 in a year.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Here's hoping they will be clearing them out for $60-$90 in a year.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One guy in this thread managed to get the new boxes at the can price, but I’ve only seen one person get that lucky. When I went for those 2 cans the other day they had the white boxes I had them scan those, they came to the $174 price each.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=910932128
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#40]
I travel the Gulf Coast for work.  I missed two cans in Pascagoula last week by 5 minutes.  Found two in Picayune, but the biotch behind the counter wouldn't sell them to me.  Said they were spoken for by a regular customer.  Lucedale shows two in stock, but the clerk couldn't find them.  They weren't behind the counter or in the cage.  Oh well, I give up.  Nothing left on the coast from LA to Destin.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I travel the Gulf Coast for work.  I missed two cans in Pascagoula last week by 5 minutes.  Found two in Picayune, but the biotch behind the counter wouldn't sell them to me.  Said they were spoken for by a regular customer.  Lucedale shows two in stock, but the clerk couldn't find them.  They weren't behind the counter or in the cage.  Oh well, I give up.  Nothing left on the coast from LA to Destin.
View Quote
Regular customer?  You should have gotten a little bit rude.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd have found the manager.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Mine now has 475rd boxes for $174,none of the 420 cans.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
I once saw a regular customer walking the aisles of Wal-Mart.  His neckbeard was perfect.  ahhooooo!
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I once saw a regular customer walking the aisles of Wal-Mart.  His neckbeard was perfect.  ahhooooo!
View Quote
Neckbeards of walmart!
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Already have a good bit of ammo, not sure if it’s worth dipping into my silencer fund for one
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:39:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL spoken for. That’s some bullshit right there.
I might have told her to get a manager.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:44:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Neckbeard level: Master
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Scored 2 more cans locally for $68/can. Once again was met with the “wow, I didn’t even know those were back there” drove an hour for em. But .15/rd on stripper clips in a can was worth it to me.

Again. OP you are awesome
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:35:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Too bad this deal isn't for ammo that is worth a shit. The guys getting it for 15 cents a round are getting their money's worth. Beyond that, there is much better ammo available at close to the same cost all day long online. Why would I want to stack a bunch of ammo that tears up most steel targets and on its absolute best day is 2 MOA in most rifles?
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top