Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That thing is "off world" for years at a time, isn't It? Possible that it's making Previously unknown experimental materials in low/zero gravity along the way?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That thing is "off world" for years at a time, isn't It? Possible that it's making Previously unknown experimental materials in low/zero gravity along the way?

Need to go to a Gravity neutral point in a binary star system, to make the metal alloy found on one of the crash retrieved hulls.  
Or something like that is one theory I’ve read.

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What if they wonder the same thing about us?

What if they already know?

FUCK!!! WHAT IF WE TASTE BETTER THAN BACON?!?!?!?! WE"RE DOOOOOMED!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want to know if they taste like chicken

What if they wonder the same thing about us?

What if they already know?

FUCK!!! WHAT IF WE TASTE BETTER THAN BACON?!?!?!?! WE"RE DOOOOOMED!!!!
A sandwich is a sandwich but a Manwich is a meal!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 1:38:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Like I said. IMO

There is nothing in our universe appearing/disappearing. Everything in it adheres to the basic principle that keeps particles together. Time is powerful but I think there is a limit to what intelligence can do.
View Quote

Bold - Again, based only on what we are currently able to observe (and only if you completely discount black holes). Not to mention the fact that we can only account for ~15% of the matter in the universe (with the rest simple being classified as dark matter), i don't feel like we can even begin to claim we have it all figured out.

Even then, the fact that we can already mathematically theorize folding spacetime and wormholes, suggests that it is indeed possible. I respect your thoughts; i am just greatly annoyed by much of the scientific community writing off so many things because we cant picture it now (much like computers now looking back to 50 years ago thoughts).
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Bold - Again, based only on what we are currently able to observe (and only if you completely discount black holes). Not to mention the fact that we can only account for ~15% of the matter in the universe (with the rest simple being classified as dark matter), i don't feel like we can even begin to claim we have it all figured out.

Even then, the fact that we can already mathematically theorize folding spacetime and wormholes, suggests that it is indeed possible. I respect your thoughts; i am just greatly annoyed by much of the scientific community writing off so many things because we cant picture it now (much like computers now looking back to 50 years ago thoughts).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said. IMO

There is nothing in our universe appearing/disappearing. Everything in it adheres to the basic principle that keeps particles together. Time is powerful but I think there is a limit to what intelligence can do.

I actually think that once we are able to radically extend our life span or if we develop AI, the distances will not seem that large.  Something like Project Orion will be able to colonize the galaxy. The Fermi paradox was proposed as a thought experiment to explain why we do not see aliens here now.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#6]
America is finally getting into the propaganda game as heavy as Russia or China.  but instead of touting hypersonic weapons (yawn) or carrier killer missiles (yawn), we go for the piece de resistance... alien tech.  any sane/rational mind knows that no such tech exists here on earth, but that doesn't keep China from thinking and worrying about it
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Covid 19
Is really the solar system our alien overlords are from.....

Our mouths are gross to them and covering our faces is out of respect.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol, y’all will believe anything.

Tucker says it, so it must be true!!

Listen, it ain’t Tucker who will announce the coming of the free people. The government knows, but a Tucker Carlson doesn’t know shit. When the rest of us arrive, to bring the flock into the void, there will be no denying the grandeur of the event.

The council does need new blood, the ideas they have had for millennia are wearing thin. The seed species are being picked up one by one for fresh eyes on the problems we face.
View Quote

It's about time Lord High Admiral Jesus returned to put down the Clinton Heresy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Probably aliens coming to pick up and repair Kayne West, hes having all kinds of malfunctions recently
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Am I in before they find the label: “Made by Kelly Johnson”?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The biblical cosmology clearly does not follow what "those people" are saying so clearly what you are saying makes sense.

https://i.ibb.co/S02sTkw/ca-301-ancient-cosmology-22-638.jpg
View Quote
We know the Earth isn't flat.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Am I in before they find the label: “Made by Kelly Johnson”?
View Quote

I already made a Kelly Johnson joke. :)

If aliens have visited earth, it was to ask Kelly Johnson for help!
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Only based in OUR level and understanding of technology. If the ability to fold spacetime (or einstein-rosen bridge could be made, etc), then distance becomes near meaningless.
The mindset that we understand everything possible drives me crazy.  Go back 100 years, and try explaining current semiconductor technology (like how we will be able to buy phones this year with CPU's built on 5nm technology..), and they will (at best) look at you like you have five heads. The worst thing we can ever do is write off something as impossible because we dont understand it right now.....
View Quote
You would have to go back a little further, they understood switches and off/on, they used vacuum tubes to accomplish what we do with semi-conductors but point taken.  The world had not changed much from Christ's time to the early 1800s, better refinements but not fundamentally different, at least not so much that the average person would not have been comfortable in a couple of days.  The last 200 years have been whipsaw fast, with the last 50 blindingly fast, to think 12 years ago people were standing in line to buy the first iPhone.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How else do you dismantle Christian beliefs and usher in the one world rule?
View Quote

Gonna take a lot more than that. Nothing about Christian theology is challenged by the presence of aliens.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You would have to go back a little further, they understood switches and off/on, they used vacuum tubes to accomplish what we do with semi-conductors but point taken.  The world had not changed much from Christ's time to the early 1800s, better refinements but not fundamentally different, at least not so much that the average person would not have been comfortable in a couple of days.  The last 200 years have been whipsaw fast, with the last 50 blindingly fast, to think 12 years ago people were standing in line to buy the first iPhone.  

View Quote

You are right on the tech; I should have expanded on my thought. We can build technology at scales expressed in nanometers, capable of doing billions of calculations a second, that can run in your pocket for hours... I agree a 1900s engineer could catch on with training, but I still question that they would simply believe the scale of what they are seeing
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Covid 19
Is really the solar system our alien overlords are from.....

Our mouths are gross to them and covering our faces is out of respect.
View Quote

Disgusting barbarians!  They constantly walk around with their food holes exposed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Posted today

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

"No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public"
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fear is a helluva drug.   The more vociferous a person is in refuting an unknown, you gotta believe, the more afraid of that unknown that person is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of you falling for this big steaming load of BS.

And yes, all you responding with a to the above post - "alien contact", if it ever happens, will be faked and used as propaganda to control simple minded idiots that want to believe in space men. These unbelievably technologically advanced civilizations that can travel through the cosmos at will, who have perfected government and are here to tell us exactly what to do. Surely you want to listen to the advanced alien who tells you to turn in your guns and report to the nearest communist indoctrination camp, right? The advanced aliens will certainly either disprove God or claim to have visited as Jesus or something.

I believe this will happen when we have sufficient advanced technology to deep fake an alien being in real time, at minimum on television but possibly also something plausible in real life, from a distance.

Whatever happens with aliens, it will be faker than muh Russia.

Fear is a helluva drug.   The more vociferous a person is in refuting an unknown, you gotta believe, the more afraid of that unknown that person is.

Like dowsing rods and astrology?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I already made a Kelly Johnson joke. :)

If aliens have visited earth, it was to ask Kelly Johnson for help!
View Quote

The “Hungarian conspiracy” of Szilard, Teller, Wigner and their fellow aliens were just a scouting party.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#21]
OK so what was the announcement? I have searched and cant find anything or was this just a bunch of crap.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:07:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So we got any updates or anything yet?
View Quote

Supposed to release info over a period of months.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:15:18 PM EDT
[#23]
What round for aliens?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#24]
So what happened with the information release?  Did the military give us a tour of ET's crashed saucer?

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:21:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Posted today

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

"No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public"
View Quote

If by today you mean yesterday, yes it was posted today.

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only based in OUR level and understanding of technology. If the ability to fold spacetime (or einstein-rosen bridge could be made, etc), then distance becomes near meaningless.
The mindset that we understand everything possible drives me crazy.  Go back 100 years, and try explaining current semiconductor technology (like how we will be able to buy phones this year with CPU's built on 5nm technology..), and they will (at best) look at you like you have five heads. The worst thing we can ever do is write off something as impossible because we dont understand it right now.....

Kind of gives some credence to the claims of reverse engineering alien tech being responsible for the gigantic leaps we have made in the last 50 years.  

I'm not sure I believe that I'm more inclined to chalk it up to a snowball effect of important discoveries but I dont entirely discount it either.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Did we get a link to video of Tucker saying that?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Did we get a link to video of Tucker saying that?
View Quote
Yes.  You must go back.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#30]
They might makes something public. Some are assuming it will be a crashed vehicle.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Aliens are pedofiles that have been abducting our preteen girls since the time of Noah. It's in the Bible.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Aliens are pedofiles that have been abducting our preteen girls since the time of Noah. It's in the Bible.
View Quote

So Hollywood and DC are full of lizard people from another planet?

That actually explains a lot.

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

they sent some diversity researchers to africa to uncover levitation technology from the kangs of old, it will turn the tide in WWIII
View Quote

LOL. WAKANDA FOREVA!
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yes.  You must go back.
View Quote

only link I found dead, OP FAIL
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Book, chapter, and verse?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aliens are coming to decimate the lizard people. They said enough is enough.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The Antichrist will use a strong delusion to bring people together against a common enemy, which will be Jesus Christ. The armies of the world will be fighting against the 2nd coming under some pretense, likely that it's an alien invasion.
View Quote

@2b2twither

Curious where you got this idea. Ive only heard one person (in a sermon) make the comparison of Christs return as described in the Bible to that of an alien invasion.

In modern terms thats what it would look like, and because of UFO culture (sightings, ancient aliens, hollywood etc....) thats exactly how people will interpret it. Be easy for a fake to convince humanity to fight the real Christ at his return.

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:22:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

@2b2twither

Curious where you got this idea. Ive only heard one person (in a sermon) make the comparison of Christs return as described in the Bible to that of an alien invasion.

In modern terms thats what it would look like, and because of UFO culture (sightings, ancient aliens, hollywood etc....) thats exactly how people will interpret it. My theory: in order to fool the world, the antichrist would show up like Chirst is described and say he's the one who created us and we should prepare for the enemy/fake to show up soon after (the real Christ). Con us into fighting like you described.

View Quote

This idea is common in the newer IFB churches, and I think what you are describing is exactly right.

Sadly I believe the pre-trib rapture doctrine, which insists on separating "the man of lawlessness" from the antichrist , and proposes that Christ will come before the Antichrist, is a key part of tricking people who are unsaved but familiar with the concept of the antichrist. (note that even pre-trib believers won't be deceived, if they are saved). I think of it like, a kid who has known their father would never believe somebody else is their dad, even if they wore the same clothes and hair style and deodorant. But someone who does not know that person as father could be deceived.

All my opinion:
- There will be WWIII, and the loser gets designated as "the man of lawlessness".
- The one who brings the nations together will set up his reign in Jerusalem and rebuild the temple. The Jews will see him as Messiah, the muslims as Mahdi, and false Christians will worship him as Jesus.
- Since the rapture hasn't happened yet, it will be hard for pretrib believers to understand that he's the antichrist
- In order to explain how he can be Jesus, the pre-trib Rapture will be switched to a figurative interpretation, where he saved us from WWIII and will lead us to space
- After WWII the UFO sightings picked up, after WWIII there will be overt "Alien" activity with the help of demons
- 3.5 years in, the believers disappear, but they will have already been deplatformed and hunted to the point most people won't see what happened. But then things start really getting interesting.
- The two witnesses are killed for hate speech and livestreamed, then come back to life
- The judgments are explained by the Antichrist as orbital attack from aliens and humanity gets ready for war
- CERN will be used to create some kind of black hole / antimatter weapon

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Nothing like a good UFO thread to bring out the Arfcom wackadoos
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Again. Did anything actually get released ? Or just more talk about classified reports?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The Pentagon admitted that they recovered off world made vehicles?  That can't be right can it?  Gotta say I'm kinda stunned.
View Quote

A source said it. You decide the trustworthiness of the source.

The gov recovering alien spacecraft is bullshit though. There are no aliens and, if they were, they’ve got better things to do than stick medical probes up methbillies’ asses.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#42]
I've often wondered if the reason we get deluged with stupid shows 8 hours a day like Ancient Aliens is some sort of way to desensitize people to the fact that there are really aliens so some day when the government inevitably leaks it isn't as shocking.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:46:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Gonna take a lot more than that. Nothing about Christian theology is challenged by the presence of aliens.
View Quote

By itself, no.

On the other hand, the antichrist will need a way to explain away things like the rapture.  “The aliens took them to re-education camps” is a reason that could be sold.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dog is my Co-Pilot
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Ruth Montgomery already ‘splained this....and “walk-ins”.  Ike knew
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Kind of gives some credence to the claims of reverse engineering alien tech being responsible for the gigantic leaps we have made in the last 50 years.  

I'm not sure I believe that I'm more inclined to chalk it up to a snowball effect of important discoveries but I dont entirely discount it either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having been in technology my whole life, and Having Older mentors That were too, the progression of our technology is very much human driven.  There are clear lines from now all the way back to mechanical computers in the past.  Incredible numbers of small advances made by hundreds of thousands of people, billions of man hours and trillions of dollars.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

A source said it. You decide the trustworthiness of the source.

The gov recovering alien spacecraft is bullshit though. There are no aliens and, if they were, they’ve got better things to do than stick medical probes up methbillies’ asses.
View Quote

Why are you so negative?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top