Quoted:
start leaving the seat up brochacho.
View Quote

Immediate advice for the now.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol most  men dont do something to deserve divorce, women just  get bored with having g it easy. She wants to freely date and get attention from men again, after all its her nature.

Let this be a lesson to any men thinking of marrying. All women are like that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And now let's get the rest of the story, you asked for help, there is a shit ton more than just this, whatcha do man?
Lol most  men dont do something to deserve divorce, women just  get bored with having g it easy. She wants to freely date and get attention from men again, after all its her nature.

Not going to defend her actions, but there are always 3 sides to the story: his, hers, and the truth.

As to the "all women are like that" comment, horseshit. You don't know all women. You cannot speak to the nature of all women. Throwing out insults as facts doesn't make them facts. It's no better than the "all men are rapists" horseshit that idiotic feminists spout.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have GOT to get my wife a boob job.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like more than just boobs
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When ever a someone says they still want to be friends, that's just code for "I want to use you"
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Have your lawyer demand the boobs back - or just take them while she sleeps.

Good luck!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats

The timing is perfect.

You said the kids are grown.

and

You are lucky it happened while you are still young enough to enjoy being single again.

Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#8]
This is why millennial aren't getting married.

GF gets shitty she goes home for a few days.

Sorry OP.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
When women gets boob jobs they get a lot of new attention from other men

The woman starts to think she has missed out and becomes unsettled in her relationship.

You can either ride it out or eject.
View Quote
6 year old boob job...really?  That's got shit to do with it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:06:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Play along with the game she's staging, but get lawyerd up behind the scenes. By that I mean play the whole "sure we can be friends" thing till everythings signed.

Dont worry about being manipulative in that way. Shes already manipulated you and she's delusionally trying to play nice to make it OK. Just play the game to keep from getting raped till those 50/50 papers are signed. She IS NOT your friend right now.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
After 30 years Still have my house, my money and all my possessions. Enjoy your shitty apartment while you pay your ex to enjoy her new life without you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Life got boring, never let life get boring
Dance monkey, dance!

And keep that wallet open.
After 30 years Still have my house, my money and all my possessions. Enjoy your shitty apartment while you pay your ex to enjoy her new life without you
Men support with taxes the government agencies that fuck them over and pay the woman that they hate. Or else.

Awesome society men have made for themselves. Really worth fighting for.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Do it as quickly as possible.  Avoid any emotional battles.  It's only a matter of dividing the property.  Anything you cannot agree on should just be sold and the proceeds divided evenly.  If she wants to fight for the house, don't do it.  Just put it on the market.  If she wants to fight for the cars, grand piano, dogs, tools, dishes, Christmas decorations, guns, whatever, just sell it off in a real sale and move on.  Have your lawyer deal with her lawyer and don't speak to her.  It's over, burn that bridge hard.  Again, avoid any emotional actions.  Just consider it a business transaction that should be completed quickly.

If it hurts, don't let her see it.  Just pull that handle and happy landings.

Cut off all communication except through the lawyer.  And if you must speak to her have two witnesses present.  Sever all ties.  No good can come from letting her back inside your head now.

I'm truly sorry for your loss.  I've seen the damage even a simple divorce can inflict.  Being dumb and emotional will greatly increase that pain and suffering.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Probably going to get a lawyer soon and draw up separation papers.  Any input would be appreciated.
View Quote
Get your own lawyer.  Let her get her own if she wants (if she hasn't already).
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The woman starts to think she has missed out and becomes unsettled in her relationship.

It's a symptom of a larger problem that's been simmering for a while. She may have been trying all sorts of ways to feel happy again. Ones I've seen in the past include retail therapy, remodeling the house, hitting the gym, deciding they need another baby or a puppy, career changes, hair cuts, makeovers, and, yes, plastic surgery. But the underlying problem is unhappiness with herself and possibly feeling unloved. Divorce can be just another attempt at changing external factors to fix internal problems.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:17:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's to say she has not been cheating on the OP for the past 4-5 yrs and is tired of the sneaky game ?

Or maybe she's a slow learner ?

90% of chicks who get bolt on's absolutely crave and love the attention their new found 'friends' generates for them.

Those that say they don't are lying whores or are in the 10% club

ETA

Its the fucking same phenomenon for a middle aged guy to buy a new Corvette ( mid life crisis ) The speed limit is still 55-60 ... but the attention he gets is 150MPH

think about it
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I am probably the only guy here to went through a divorce and came out the other end with full custody of my son, protection order against her for myself and son, and she owes me money.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#17]
My ex was partying, had new friends, staying out late, staying over a FRIENDS house(during the week), etc. I told her she was fucking around, and I was leaving her. She told me I was not going no where! I go a lawyer, moved ALL OF MY guns out of the house. 25 years of marriage, gone. Re-married 3 years ago. I met and dated, and married a wonderful woman. Tells me to go shooting, go hunting, go see your friends, go ride your motorcycle. She prefers to read, visit her mom, and plan trips for us and vacations. I am one lucky guy.

Bro, there are good ones out there. Life is to short to be shit upon. Lawyer up, move your guns, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF! Protect YOUR MONEY! Get ready to be a useless dog in court, cold, mean, not understanding, selfish, and distant.

Get a lawyer who will be kind and fight dirty in court. It will cost you, but life is full of changes. Life goes on. Good things happen to good people. Once you lawyer up, DO NOT GO BACK AND FUCK THE EX AGAIN. It will cost you MONEY.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Its the fucking same phenomenon for a middle aged guy to buy a new Corvette ( mid life crisis ) The speed limit is still 55-60 ... but the attention he gets is 150MPH

think about it
View Quote
Yep. And sometimes those same guys will eject on their wives too. She "got fat" and "let herself go" and "acts bitchy" etc, etc, etc. Sometimes, those are all just excuses they tell themselves and others to feel better about dumping the woman who stood by them for years so they can chase younger, hotter women in their new, zippy sports car.

I feel bad for the spouses in both instances. Sometimes, they've done nothing wrong but failed to meet expectations set too high.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is why millennial aren't getting married.

GF gets shitty she goes home for a few days.

Sorry OP.
View Quote
Yup.

NEVER getting married.

My GF has been the most trustworthy person ive know for the past 7 years....Until shes not.

I don't need to invite the .gov into my life with a useless piece of paper.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:29:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry, OP. Sincerely. That sucks.

Truth is that it's too late. By the time a woman is pushing for an out in the way you're describing, the damage has already been done. She's fraternizing with someone else.
Don't try to be fair or equitable. Say that you want to, but immediately lock down assets, move anything that she doesn't know about, get your firearms out of the house, and move out.

Take the day off. Act like your going to work. Double back. Clean everything out. Don't look back. Anyone that would bring this set of circumstances to bear after 27 years doesn't deserve anything better. It's done, and if you waffle it will only be worse.

Move out. Refuse all communication. Defer to an attorney on all things. Immediately.
That is about the only course of action that will prevent the typical restraining order.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#21]
sorry
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lawyer up, hide your firearms, get suspense orders on all joint accounts, and eject.
View Quote
This....  You are either IN or OUT of a relationship, and if she is announcing HER decision that it is "over" (which she did), then YOU need to protect yourself 101%, because she is now thinking 101% for herself and not for you or "we"...
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:33:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Need a before and after pic of boob job to determine proper advice. (Serious)
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am probably the only guy here to went through a divorce and came out the other end with full custody of my son, protection order against her for myself and son, and she owes me money.  
View Quote
I know a guy who did as well as you.

What he had to do are things I just don't have the energy for.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Damn.  There must be something to that...

Sorry, OP
View Quote
6 years after new tits? Not likely the cause. 27 years married and late 40's. The math tells me they married too young. She wants what she thinks she missed. All she's going to find is herpes.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:38:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You can either ride it into the ground out or eject.
View Quote

or

Two Clearly VERY Different Endings...

Choose Wisely...
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Cover thine own ass..............
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
When ever a someone says they still want to be friends, that's just code for "I want to use you"
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:44:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I know a guy who did as well as you.

What he had to do are things I just don't have the energy for.
View Quote
It was easy for me.  After My bitch of an ex wife called the cops to falsely accuse me of beating her up, I showed the responding officers who came to haul me away a video recording of our fight (advice from my lawyer!)  and they hauled her ass to jail for hitting the s hit out of me.  They straight up told me without the video I would be going to jail, and would have lost my son and been bent over backwards.  (told them I tried to throw her off the top of the stairs to kill her and hit her)

So I reciprocated back to her. I did what she would have done to me.  I went into court, filed a domestic abuse case against her (because she was abusive), said she was a danger to our son (she was) and made sure to tell them about a night a few months prior when she fell asleep drunk with a loaded gun on the bed (true story).  That last one carried a LOT of weight in the custody case.  Still went on longer then it should have.  I assume because she has a vagina and i don't.

Surprisingly with all of that shit i accused her of (all of which was true) not a single person attempted to verify ANY of it.  Someone who has no problem lying their ass off has no obstacles.  Scared the shit out of me for other men.

And some judges are totally against men it seems.  We went in to court about property issues and saw a different judge. This asshole asked my ex if she had a car, she said no. Told me to give her my fucking 1 and only car. The car wasn't even the topic of why we were there. Lawyer somehow managed to get that crazy ass order rescinded in a backroom.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not going to defend her actions, but there are always 3 sides to the story: his, hers, and the truth.

As to the "all women are like that" comment, horseshit. You don't know all women. You cannot speak to the nature of all women. Throwing out insults as facts doesn't make them facts. It's no better than the "all men are rapists" horseshit that idiotic feminists spout.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And now let's get the rest of the story, you asked for help, there is a shit ton more than just this, whatcha do man?

All women are like that and all men are rapists.

The difference is that men are taught rape is wrong and not to do it.

Women are not taught that divorce is wrong.  Some figure it out on their own.  Many don't.

There is a difference.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:51:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Women are not taught that divorce is wrong.  Some figure it out on their own.  Many don't.

There is a difference.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a difference.  
Again, horseshit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have GOT to get my wife a boob job.
View Quote
How many times has this been quoted?
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#33]
How did the boob job change your marriage?

If she didn't have a boob job, do you think you would be in this situation?
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This.  A "separation" is just time for her to drain the joint accounts for expenses.  Then she gets half of what is left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lawyer up, hide your firearms, get suspense orders on all joint accounts, and eject.
This.  A "separation" is just time for her to drain the joint accounts for expenses.  Then she gets half of what is left.
This..

Freeze the accounts, its no longer time to be nice. Hopefully all the kids are grown and on their own.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 11:07:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This, shit happens, time is short.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Move on and good luck.
This, shit happens, time is short.
^
This

Its not the end of your life. You can have some fun too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 11:52:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I am not sure that it really changed the marriage but it changed her.  She was always outgoing but with the boobs she started wearing more makeup, dressing nicer, and flirting more.  I still want a wife and she wants to be the single socialite.  We were best friends when we got married and so far I really believe that we still have a friendship.  She depends on me for advice on a lot of things and I can feel that she is afraid to lose that as I have always had her best interest at heart, and will continue to do so.

We did a lot of negotiating tonight and it went well.  I am going to contact a lawyer tomorrow for advice.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 11:55:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Can you repo the tits?
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We did a lot of negotiating tonight and it went well.
View Quote
On how to split the assets?
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Again, horseshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a difference.  
Again, horseshit.
LOL.

If you think men are not naturally programmed to fight, fuck, hunt, kill, and conquer, you don't know a thing about men.  It is only socialization that keeps men from reverting to their natural state.  Go visit a third world country and ask a man about it.  I recommend Somalia.  Man's natural state is savage.

Women also have a natural state...

Funny, how nobody objects to the reality men..."man caves" and all...but you say women have a natural state and it's ZOMG PATRIARCHY...

LOL.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
As my ex-mother inlaw said to me, "maybe it is just a really bad time of month?"  Well, it wasn't. However, my life is much better by moving on.

As another has advised, hide your stuff with some remote rarely contacted friend/relative. Even lose your job ... punch your boss in the nose. You can't unring that bell, but you can apologize explaining circumstance after the divorce. Even relocate to a man divorce friendly state. Google it
View Quote
That is sure the fuck not Oregon!
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:04:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The boob job is always a precursor.

Sorry to hear of your pain. It sucks. Try to keep your routines up and press on.
View Quote
Yep. I know of 5 women that got bolt ons now. 4/5 have moved on to greener pastures that they picked up in the bar Prior to divorce. The last one had them removed due to breast cancer and is actually almost ashamed of her tits. The 4, I know 3 were flashers after the fact so that is a high enough percentage to me to make my judgement for the most part. Current husband pays for them and the next one plays with them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:05:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I am not sure that it really changed the marriage but it changed her.  She was always outgoing but with the boobs she started wearing more makeup, dressing nicer, and flirting more.  I still want a wife and she wants to be the single socialite.  We were best friends when we got married and so far I really believe that we still have a friendship.  She depends on me for advice on a lot of things and I can feel that she is afraid to lose that as I have always had her best interest at heart, and will continue to do so.

We did a lot of negotiating tonight and it went well.  I am going to contact a lawyer tomorrow for advice.
View Quote
OP, all of that "negotiating" means NOTHING.  Her lawyer will FUCK YOU, there is no way arround it.  Friend and his wife did the same thing, they had everything all cleanly broken out then when she got a lawyer, that whole plan went out the fucking window and she milked for everything using his company as leverage knowing he'd give up all to keep that.  They were' Friends' the whole time.

OP, you gotta pretend that this marriage is now a business deal where you and this women had a contract, she has broken that contract.  What happens in a business deal when someone breaks the contract??????  Think real hard.

No matter what you think, she has a side guy, every women, even that lady at church has a back up man lined up.  THEY ALL DO, or at least think they do.  If she's been "going out with the girls" she's been fucking some other guy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:07:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This is what I was referring to as not listening to 98% of the advice you are getting ready to get here.
View Quote
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON! TREAT IT AS WAR, SHE WILL, ESPECIALLY WITH NEW BOOBS!
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:08:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LOL.

If you think men are not naturally programmed to fight, fuck, hunt, kill, and conquer, you don't know a thing about men.  It is only socialization that keeps men from reverting to their natural state.  Go visit a third world country and ask a man about it.  I recommend Somalia.  Man's natural state is savage.

Women also have a natural state...

Funny, how nobody objects to the reality men..."man caves" and all...but you say women have a natural state and it's ZOMG PATRIARCHY...

LOL.
View Quote
If you think that Somalia is representative of man's "natural state", you're a fool.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I hate to air my dirty laundry on here but I would like to get some advice.  After 27 years of marriage, and 6 years after the boob job, she doesn't want to be a wife anymore, she wants freedom.  She wants to remain friends and I still love her but she is shattering my dreams.
I am not a perfect husband but I have always provided above and beyond for the family.  We have decent cars that are paid for, a paid off house, and money in the bank.  We are in our late 40s and my dream was to retire a little early and enjoy life.  Now I am not certain what that dream should be.
Probably going to get a lawyer soon and draw up separation papers.  Any input would be appreciated.
View Quote
You're in Utah. I would offer to store your pew pew pew machines at my place for free but I guess that's not feasible.

You could ask to get marriage counseling. If she doesn't want to do that, then she's covering up something.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let it go, man.

Its gone
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Get lawyer.

Do not be her friend.  You will end up doing all the shit you hate (emotional outlet) and not getting anything in return (the boobs you paid for).

Once you've filed, take your shit and leave.  Never look back.  Let go of her completely.  Don't call her, don't text.  If you need to communicate, it better be bad enough that paying your lawyer to do the talking would be the way to handle it.

If she's brought it up to you, there's nothing you will do to win her back.  And she's one step ahead of you.  She's probably already got her next cock all lined up too.....but I bet he's an asshole she finds intriguing because bad boy....and she probably thinks you will play the fool and deal with the fallout.
View Quote
This!
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 12:12:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is the answer.   Protect your joint stuff.  Start emptying savings and checking accounts NOW.
Put it into cash and throw it into a safe.

Do not put it into another bank account.
Seek a lawyer immediately.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top