Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 7:58:15 AM EDT
[#1]
All good sarcasm is based in truth to some extent. You knew the answer whether it was conscious or not. You were just trying to start shit out of jealousy.

That said, she shouldn't have lied, but I can hardly blame her.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, how'd you think it would go calling her a whore?  Because that's what she heard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe try not being an ass and putting her on the spot like that
Yeah, how'd you think it would go calling her a whore?  Because that's what she heard.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 7:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]
OP’s drama filled reaction and lack of confidence will have her riding the Pick-A-Dick train to whoretown within a week.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Would OP have been more PO'ed if she has said ''yes, you could learn a few things from him''?
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do her a favor and eject, OP.
View Quote
This.
The seed's been planted in your mind and it will not go well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Enjoy your hpv
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:06:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It’s a natural thing to lie about and it sounds like she came clean on her own shortly after. You also phrased the question in a way that doesn’t invite an honest answer. I wouldn’t get too worked up over it.
View Quote
Some people don't like being confronted about that kind of thing. She wasn't ready and probably feels like she has screwed up the relationahip she is in now. Cut her some slack OP.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.  Some comments to women are not funny.  She was rattled that her former fuckbuddy showed up, then you basically called her a slut, and she didn’t want you to think of her as one.  Now she is crying.

I bet she dumps you and is back in his bed within a week. Way to go, champ.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She was probably embarrassed the fuckhead came over to the table like that and just tried to dismiss it as quickly as possible.  You can tell it immediately bothered her that she lied and she came clean... I'd drop it
View Quote
This x 1000
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#10]
You do not have a right to be pissed if she drops you like a hot rock, OP.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes OP, you're dumb. You don't really have the right to know who she fucked before you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:09:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#13]
She was thinking of his cawk, that's why she wasn't eating for a minute
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#14]
She panicked.  
You would have been jealous with any answer.  Was the dude hotter than you?  
Asking a woman if that was a fuckbuddy wasn't a nice question.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:17:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Pretty sure the way you’re acting even if she would have been completely honest you would have been pissed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#16]
You should eject. Not because she lied for 45 seconds but because she probably deserves someone better than you.  
She probably said that because she’s worried about how you’re going to over react to the stupidest little things.  By just not talking to her you sound like a ninth grade girl.   At least that’s the way it comes off after reading the Op
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She was probably embarrassed the fuckhead came over to the table like that and just tried to dismiss it as quickly as possible.  You can tell it immediately bothered her that she lied and she came clean... I'd drop it
View Quote
I would go with this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
no ...will lie again , bet she probably texts the guy within the week due to your reaction ....
View Quote
+1

Lol, and it will be YOUR fault when she has him go deep anal on her to make her feel better about herself.

If they didn’t have all the pussy, there would be a bounty on them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:31:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Circumstances came together to illuminate how this young woman found herself in OP's tree.

When it became apparent that it was from swinging directly off of random restaurant guy's cock, the illusion of the relationship is forever tainted.  Especially when she reveals through trickle truths that she was fucking you both at the same time for awhile before she settled in with OP.

And random restaurant guy is the most likely individual in the world that OP's SO would cheat with.  In fact, I suggest that "it's been awhile" did not mean "the month before you met this simp."  It probably meant something else.  Like..."LOL remember when I fucked you on the DL at my place last week?"

To be civilized requires a veneer under which the lizard brain dirty monkey shit can be contained.  OP's veneer was broken.  You can't unsee all that shit under there, and if you look closer you may find it's still covered in restaurant guy's relish.

This is how the real world works.  All you dudes scolding the OP for calling her a whore and putting her on the spot...are wrong.  He didn't call her a whore.  That's what she heard because only the guilty tend to feel that way, and then there's the whole master key / shitty lock thing.

She didn't feel bad because you hurt her feelings OP.  That's the narrative to try and pull it out of the tailspin.  She feels bad because she got caught.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#20]
You put her on the spot... I'm not trying ti excuse lying, but that's an awkward question to answer.

Might as well just break up now, that relationship is poisoned. Guilt her into SIIHAAPP if you can but it isn't going anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:35:05 AM EDT
[#21]
You blew it OP. "Former Fuckbuddy" Seriously? You weren't joking, you were fishing and hoping for a different reaction. She reacted out of panic and being put on the spot. She came clean and you want to be pissed because "she lied" but you're really pissed because you were right and it was a fuckbuddy.

No you don't have the right to be pissed, she does because of the way you questioned her.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:35:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I was making a joke and had no idea it actually was a fuck buddy. Wasn’t putting anyone on the spot intentionally
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was making a joke and had no idea it actually was a fuck buddy. Wasn’t putting anyone on the spot intentionally
Well hopefully you've learned what is appropriate to joke about.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:35:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Technically the ex-fuckbuddy did that. She should’ve been up front about who he is.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:35:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Let's guess OP's age. I'm going with 20.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:36:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OP’s drama filled reaction and lack of confidence will have her riding the Pick-A-Dick train to whoretown within a week.
View Quote
When you're one comment away from the thot jumping back on the train, you know you've found the right one.
How long did it take to get your dick inside her? You think you're special? Are you in the business of making a hoe a house wife?
If you want to bang her more, apologize and drop the topic. Otherwise, eject. She's not going to wake up a virgin one day. If you try to make it any more serious than fucking and sharing meals, you'll waste a lot of time and money just to resent her anyway.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Bad on her for lying. Bad on him for feeling the need to make his presence known in that situation. Regardless of how you asked her of who he was, she still lied.

Honesty. I wouldn’t call it quits with her, but I would not forget it either.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#27]
The fuck buddy comment put her on her heels. So if she says yes, she is what, a slut to you in her eyes. A little tact on your part would have went a long way. Women are conquests to other men and we slap each  other on the back. It is different for women. Does not excuse the lying. Not sure how long you have been together, so that plays a role. If you care about her and she is a good woman learn from it and move on.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:38:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Let me preface this by saying I know everyone has a past. That doesn’t bother me. So now the details

At dinner with the gf when a guy walks up and says “hey, how ya been? Haven’t seen you in a while.” She says she been doing good and introduces me.  Do the handshake hey bull shit and he says have a good one and goes sit down at his table. I jokingly ask “who was that, former fuckbuddy?” And laughed. She stutters and says “no just a friend of some mutual friends.” I instantly smell the bull shit but don’t say anything. Just keep eating. She hasn’t taken a bite in over a minute and I say, “something on your mind?” Knowing there is. She finally comes clean and said she lied about how she knows him and that they did hook up a few times the month before I met her. I don’t care that she hooked up with dudes. I was a whore before I met her. But anytime she has asked me anything I have always been honest. Even if she doesn’t want the answer. I am pisssed about the fact she lied to me. I can’t stand it. We get in he car and she starts apologizing and crying for lying etc. I tell her it’s a very stupid thing to lie about. I just stop talking about it because I am irritated she lied to me about something. She cries all  night. I shower and go to bed.

Am I dumb for being pissed she lied to me?

In b4 eject
View Quote

How old are you?
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#29]
You're not wrong to be upset she lied. Have you actually sat down like adults and talked about it? If not, maybe you should. Go from there.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Are you and the girlfriend 16?
View Quote
This plus everyone lies about sex. I think the OP felt intimidated by the other guy and took it out on the girl.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
This dude.  Switch to the decaf.  Everybody has slept with some trainwreck or douchebag, hell some of us are probably doing so now
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She was thinking of his cawk, that's why she wasn't eating for a minute
View Quote
I bet his is bigger, OP.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If my gf ever picked a restaurant I'd definitely be suspicious.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:44:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Circumstances came together to illuminate how this young woman found herself in OP's tree.

When it became apparent that it was from swinging directly off of random restaurant guy's cock, the illusion of the relationship is forever tainted.  Especially when she reveals through trickle truths that she was fucking you both at the same time for awhile before she settled in with OP.

And random restaurant guy is the most likely individual in the world that OP's SO would cheat with.  In fact, I suggest that "it's been awhile" did not mean "the month before you met this simp."  It probably meant something else.  Like..."LOL remember when I fucked you on the DL at my place last week?"

To be civilized requires a veneer under which the lizard brain dirty monkey shit can be contained.  OP's veneer was broken.  You can't unsee all that shit under there, and if you look closer you may find it's still covered in restaurant guy's relish.

This is how the real world works.  All you dudes scolding the OP for calling her a whore and putting her on the spot...are wrong.  He didn't call her a whore.  That's what she heard because only the guilty tend to feel that way, and then there's the whole master key / shitty lock thing.

She didn't feel bad because you hurt her feelings OP.  That's the narrative to try and pull it out of the tailspin.  She feels bad because she got caught.
View Quote
All this ^^^
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:44:52 AM EDT
[#35]
no. It was an awkward moment and she quickly came clean.

If she waited months, sure, but not in this case.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:47:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty much, this. No need to be paranoid, unless she's given you reasons to be suspicious, like going on a week long business trip and packs some sexy lingerie.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:50:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Let me preface this by saying I know everyone has a past. That doesn’t bother me. So now the details

At dinner with the gf when a guy walks up and says “hey, how ya been? Haven’t seen you in a while.” She says she been doing good and introduces me.  Do the handshake hey bull shit and he says have a good one and goes sit down at his table. I jokingly ask “who was that, former fuckbuddy?” And laughed. She stutters and says “no just a friend of some mutual friends.” I instantly smell the bull shit but don’t say anything. Just keep eating. She hasn’t taken a bite in over a minute and I say, “something on your mind?” Knowing there is. She finally comes clean and said she lied about how she knows him and that they did hook up a few times the month before I met her. I don’t care that she hooked up with dudes. I was a whore before I met her. But anytime she has asked me anything I have always been honest. Even if she doesn’t want the answer. I am pisssed about the fact she lied to me. I can’t stand it. We get in he car and she starts apologizing and crying for lying etc. I tell her it’s a very stupid thing to lie about. I just stop talking about it because I am irritated she lied to me about something. She cries all  night. I shower and go to bed.

In b4 eject
View Quote
Dude take the sex have fun stay single and allow some other idiot to work his ass off then get it taken away by some broken chick
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:50:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I’d be more annoyed at the guy walking up to the table and pissing on her leg while she’s clearly on a date.
View Quote
Pretty much this.

As for her part, I wouldn't think too much of that. Sorry to say but I think you were in the wrong. At least without further evidence.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:51:19 AM EDT
[#39]
join date/post count

This entire situation is made up.  You don't have a girlfriend, and contrary to popular belief, eating pizza rolls in the basement with your mom is not a "date"
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:51:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Other guy probably has a WAY bigger penis than you have and she thinks about it 24/7.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#41]
I'd be upset that she lied.

If you're a young dude, isn't this SOP in the dating world now?

Don't know about that, been happily married for 26+ years.

I'd probably give her one more chance.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
That.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#43]
You want a girl that fucks, she fucks.

I can't go and buy a pack of smokes without running into NINE GUYS YOU'VE ****ED!
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
OP, you sound young and insecure. No offense. Just get better. Her past sex life is not your business. Your should have just squeezed dude's hand, ate your dinner and gone home and laid down the law. Now you seem beta to her.
View Quote
Actually, everything about a date’s life is your business.  How she treats sex, how many abortions she’s had, if she does/did drugs, if her mother is batshit crazy, etc.  You find out everything about a person NOW, not when you’re married and have a kid and you didn’t do your due diligence and she decides she’s tired or your dick and you don’t make enough money.

Men behave the way they do because women let them.

Women behave the way they do because men let them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:00:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That dude came over knowing she was with a guy and he did it to show YOU op.

He let her know what's up and wasn't intimidated by you being there.

Sounds like she got played and dropped, you're the rebound.

Cuck thread
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I was making a joke and had no idea it actually was a fuck buddy. Wasn't putting anyone on the spot intentionally
View Quote
Your jokes need some work.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#47]
A few things:

-Men cant be whores. The term whores is for women. Feminists were the ones who twisted the meaning around. Men are men. Is hypocritical and a double standard? Sure. But thats life.

-She lied. Will probably do it again. Most people lie about something.

-Is probably still banging him. Will bang him again.

-You shouldnt have said anything off the cuff like that about her fuckbuddy. You basically called her a slut. All women know that men dont like it so they hide it.

-She cried and was upset because you put her on the spot and the relationship is now tainted with this comment.

-Unless you have an agreed upon exclusive relationship you dont really have anything.

-The past is the past, let sleeping dogs lie.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

In b4 eject
View Quote

Would have been a great opportunity for butt stuff.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#49]
In my opinion, it was wrong for you to refer to any male friend of your GF's as a "fuck buddy" kidding or not.

Any history she had with a guy before you isnt your business, just like any history you had with a women before her isnt her business.

Now any shenanigans while youre dating? Then eject immediately.

Next time just ask her how she knows the guy. If you really need to know if they fucked or not, then i think you should evaluate your own insecurity.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I’d be more annoyed at the guy walking up to the table and pissing on her leg while she’s clearly on a date.
View Quote
He didn't piss on her leg.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top