Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a theory that is fun to speculate with. God does a lot of thing in cycles of seven. I've heard people say, that according to the Jewish calendar, we are fast approaching a full 6K years from creation. That is when he made the 7th day a Sabbath and rested on that day. Some believe we go to heaven for a 1K years before the great white throne judgement. That 1K years this planet rests if you will. It will be desolate. 6K or days, 1K in heaven as the seventh day and we all come back here. ymmv Anyway, that means it's close.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
As others have said,, No one knows the time but He is coming back!!!

I pray you will get serious in wanting a relationship with your creator today,,,, Read the Bible and let your life be transformed.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
When He does, a lot of people who claim to love Him would not like Him
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
No one can tell you, only The Father knows.

Most of the first century believers thought it would happen in their lifetimes, many didn’t want to work because of it, Paul had to tell people to work.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Customer and I were talking yesterday about all the crazy going on in the world and I told him I wished the Lord would just come on back and we could quit worrying about it!  

I'm starting to long for heaven.  I've heard older people say that as I've grown up and couldn't imagine me ever feeling it, but I'm starting to.  Feels good!
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:30:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Even if I weren't a Christian, I would be wondering why all of the events in the past few years seem to be coinciding with Biblical prophecy.  I would be very uneasy about the future.

And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals.

Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?” And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it.

So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”

And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

There is one who walked on waves, who spoke life to the graves.  He commanded the seas, demons, dead, and strode through the earth, changing the course of human history in a mere 3 years.

I pledge forever my fealty and loyalty to that One.  He will walk in the fire with me.

Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellers, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:38:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Like lots of other folks, I wish he'd hurry up, but my cynical side figures it's gonna get a hell of a lot worse before that happens.

If he iant coming back, we're seriously screwed as a race.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:46:41 PM EDT
[#9]
There is a time when it's too late to change your fate. Called the close off probation. Everyone will have made up their mind. The seven last plagues start and won't last long, "unless those days are shortened, no flesh would survive".

Revelation 22:11King James Version
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#10]
yup
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#11]
The church I grew up in was saying it sure looks like the last days.  In like 1970, saying that.  Nobody knows the hour, or millennium.  I just hope if it's in my lifetime, it happens right before my next IRS audit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Revelation 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No man knows the time or place.  

But yes, he’s absolutely going to make good on His word.
View Quote

I agree 100%
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Like others have said, only the Father knows BUT it sure looks a lot like His word describes the last days. This fallen world has lost its ever lovin mind !!! Every time I turn on a tv , read a news paper or site, I think about the " reprobate " mind. Seeing a LOT of those out there
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Haha. Maybe he came back centuries ago and this is what happens next.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Timing is everything.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:57:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Just as a matter of statistics - absolutely not.

One thing I have observed, is that a high percentage of humans start to believe the end of the world is happening as they see their own mortality coming to an end.  It is truly myopic and narcissistic, but appears to be human nature.

Jesus told us exactly when he would return.

Soon.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:58:09 PM EDT
[#18]
If He does it will probably look something like this...

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Revelation 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/488497/2101201822-Kamala-Harris-sworn-in-as-Vic-1924088.JPG
View Quote

Whoa. I had not seen that.

Yes, JC is definitely coming. I’m not an expert in eschatology but I hope sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't.   I wish I did.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:59:25 PM EDT
[#21]
If he actually did do you think people would believe him? I still can’t even find it within myself to believe in religion at all. I honestly wish I could have that kind of faith but I need proof.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Only the Father knows, but it sure seems close.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/488497/2101201822-Kamala-Harris-sworn-in-as-Vic-1924088.JPG
View Quote

I see neither scarlet nor a cup.  

Definitely immorality though.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I sure hope so, because I'm pretty sure we're moving into end time territory.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#25]
It will be close.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Based on the comments there are going to be a lot of surprised people. I used to think the Saviors return would be some distant time. I now believe that his return is soon. My suggestion is to humble yourselves, repent, and prepare yourself your families and your homes.

Isaiah 13:11-12
Righteous men will become as difficult to find as precious gold and will be treasured as highly. The wicked will be cleansed from the earth, and the worthy righteous will remain to become the precious jewels in the royal diadem of the Lord.

Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Matthew 25:1-13
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:04:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No. I'm not religious. No offense to those who are.
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Never going to happen
Not in 20 years, not in a thousand twenty years
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:06:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Hell no!
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:07:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes.  Not saying when, though.  The Church says it will happen.  Hopefully I’ll be out of purgatory by then.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:08:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Only the Father in Heaven knows.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#33]
We are on track
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Only the Father knows, but it sure seems close.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:14:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Even if I weren't a Christian, I would be wondering why all of the events in the past few years seem to be coinciding with Biblical prophecy.  I would be very uneasy about the future.

And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals.

Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?” And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it.

So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”

And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

There is one who walked on waves, who spoke life to the graves.  He commanded the seas, demons, dead, and strode through the earth, changing the course of human history in a mere 3 years.

I pledge forever my fealty and loyalty to that One.  He will walk in the fire with me.

Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellers, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

View Quote

Are you just quoting random bible passages, or do you actually have a point? I'm not against the idea of god, but this crap is really vague.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Yes I believe it will but many preacher believed the same when i was a preteen 40 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#37]
sooner than later

we should all be able to recognize the season

the 3rd angels warning looks like it has taken place and with Trump recognizing Sunday as our day of Prayer it seems we've been sliding downhill even quicker.

when the population hits 8 billion around 2024 that kicks off the tribulation stuff plus seven years 2031, Jesus was around 33 at the time of Crucifixion, I could see it being somewhere around 2030ish - we'll see, hopefully it's sooner.

There's no place an honest people can migrate to, there's no country to come to the aid of good people, Many options no longer exist

Peoples hearts are hardening at  a rapid pace

Followers of Christ will get silenced first, we're the Jews in Naziland this time - hopefully those on the fence have a good path for finding the Truth if they seek it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:23:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Are you just quoting random bible passages, or do you actually have a point? I'm not against the idea of god, but this crap is really vague.
View Quote

The first set of scriptures refers to Jesus' return.  The chapters speak of a vision by John in which he is distressed that no one is worthy to open the scroll, to break the seals. He is told that there is
one such person and that only one is found to be worthy and that One is the Lamb of God, Jesus.

This refers to the topic at hand, the Return of Jesus.

The next set of chapter quotes refers to my allegience and fealty to Christ and that just as He protected Daniel in the Lion's Den (referenced scriptures),
He will stand beside me through the hard times to come.  

People that read and study the Bible will automatically understand and recognize those scriptures and the meanings.  

I am sorry they seemed vague and random to you, I meant you no offense.  

The Bible really is a powerful and beautiful Book once you take the time to study it.
Unfortunately many Christians today have no idea what is even in it.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Just as sure as God made little green apples.
Spoiler alert: He did and He will.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There is a theory that is fun to speculate with. God does a lot of thing in cycles of seven. I've heard people say, that according to the Jewish calendar, we are fast approaching a full 6K years from creation. That is when he made the 7th day a Sabbath and rested on that day. Some believe we go to heaven for a 1K years before the great white throne judgement. That 1K years this planet rests if you will. It will be desolate. 6K or days, 1K in heaven as the seventh day and we all come back here. ymmv Anyway, that means it's close.
View Quote

Other belief systems have similar theories with different lengths of time, but basically state the same thing.

The Vedic and Buddhist Kalpa comes to mind.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#41]
What when was he here before, I miss all the interesting stuff.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
sooner than later

we should all be able to recognize the season

the 3rd angels warning looks like it has taken place and with Trump recognizing Sunday as our day of Prayer it seems we've been sliding downhill even quicker.

when the population hits 8 billion around 2024 that kicks off the tribulation stuff plus seven years 2031, Jesus was around 33 at the time of Crucifixion, I could see it being somewhere around 2030ish - we'll see, hopefully it's sooner.

There's no place an honest people can migrate to, there's no country to come to the aid of good people, Many options no longer exist

Peoples hearts are hardening at  a rapid pace

Followers of Christ will get silenced first, we're the Jews in Naziland this time - hopefully those on the fence have a good path for finding the Truth if they seek it.
View Quote

Also on 6 April 2024 will be an eclipse. The 21 August 2017 eclipse passed over seven cities named Salem. Salem means peace in Hebrew but eclipses were also a sign of something bad to come so essentially peace will be taken from the Earth. The next eclipse will cross the path of the previous eclipse and makes an X over the middle of America the state of Missouri.  A sign that total peace will be taken away from America.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:34:19 PM EDT
[#43]
You can't deny he was here the first time.  Split time in half. He said he will return so I'm certain he will. No one knows when but it sure feels closer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No idea on timing. But he will be back.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#45]
One thing that is fascinating to me is that the USA is not mentioned at all in the book of Revelation. Granted that the majority of Revelations takes place AFTER the Rapture. But imagine that America has to fall relatively soon afterwards
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Nobody will know when or if?  Sad and disillusioned
by all religions.   Believe in a creator god due to our
human bodies and our world.  No big bang and then just came from that just doesn't work.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:46:47 PM EDT
[#47]
How about a little music?

"Ghostbusters"-Ray and Winston Talk Religion
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:50:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Jesus just left Chicago and he's bound for New Orleans
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The first set of scriptures refers to Jesus' return.  The chapters speak of a vision by John in which he is distressed that no one is worthy to open the scroll, to break the seals. He is told that there is
one such person and that only one is found to be worthy and that One is the Lamb of God, Jesus.

The next set of chapter quotes refers to my allegience and fealty to Christ and that just as He protected Daniel in the Lion's Den (referenced scriptures),

People that read and study the Bible will automatically understand and recognize those scriptures and the meanings.  

The Bible really is a powerful and beautiful Book once you take the time to study it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

amen
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dressed in purple is literal, but dressed in scarlet is metaphorical?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top