BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:45:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Your tone. Let's all assume we are all smart people, well read and with analytical and objective thought processes, but with differing opinions and viewpoints, OK ?
View Quote

Two things:

I was not responding to you and you never answered whether you bothered to read the post to which I was responding and to which you are complaining about my "tone."  

You and I have been going back and forth in this thread.... You have already reported one poster (the comment was deleted by a fair mod so I'll leave it at that). If you wish to be a self-proclaimed tone monitor, you might go back and re-read your own posts and do some self "tone-examination."  I try and give what I get... That said, if you wish to take the tone out of your future discussions with me, I am happy to respond in kind...
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
@9D1Alpha

You're quite welcome.  Sorry to not have replied sooner or added more input to this thread.  

I will say the number of families we served significantly increased during the Covid era.  At the start, we served over 100 families.  Many of their loved ones did pass away from Covid, or at least this was listed as cause of death on the death certificate.  Covid seemed to hasten the death of those who were already compromised due to underlying health conditions.  

I'm glad it's over.  I hated telling families services had to be private and limited to a handful of people per government mandates.  The last 2 and a half years have been interesting that's for damn sure.  

ETA: Should read as "served over 100 families in the first  month of covid, double our normal case load."  
View Quote

@black91stang thank you for coming back! We have had a lot of trolls crapping in what should be an educational thread, i really was hoping you were the real deal so we could get some real insight

I found this at archive.org Says its 4th edition from 2006 . It is 700 pages so certainly i could not read it all. I did do searches and found 3 clots described on page 236:
Postmortem coagula - large and dark
Postmortem clots - bottom portion dark with clear jellylike layer at top
Antemortem clots - thrombosis form in layers of platelets and fibrin - i think this is the type referred to as the chicken fat clot

I was not able to find anything about white rubbery clots or clots formed of amyloid protein. Is this possibly described in detail in your 6th edition of the book or can you direct us to another reference that might have that type included?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:06:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

@black91stang thank you for coming back! We have had a lot of trolls crapping in what should be an educational thread, i really was hoping you were the real deal so we could get some real insight

I found this at archive.org Says its 4th edition from 2006 . It is 700 pages so certainly i could not read it all. I did do searches and found 3 clots described on page 236:
Antemortem clots - thrombosis form in layers of platelets and fibrin - i think this is the type referred to as the chicken fat clot

I was not able to find anything about white rubbery clots or clots formed of amyloid protein. Is this possibly described in detail in your 6th edition of the book or can you direct us to another reference that might have that type included?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@9D1Alpha

You're quite welcome.  Sorry to not have replied sooner or added more input to this thread.  

I will say the number of families we served significantly increased during the Covid era.  At the start, we served over 100 families.  Many of their loved ones did pass away from Covid, or at least this was listed as cause of death on the death certificate.  Covid seemed to hasten the death of those who were already compromised due to underlying health conditions.  

I'm glad it's over.  I hated telling families services had to be private and limited to a handful of people per government mandates.  The last 2 and a half years have been interesting that's for damn sure.  

ETA: Should read as "served over 100 families in the first  month of covid, double our normal case load."  

What are you trying to figure out?

This isn’t something I know about, but just curious.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:20:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Let me add that numbers 1 is exactly what NY governor for all intents and purposes mandated or influenced.

And as far as number 2 goes at the beginning there was pushed back until cuomo squashed it.

View Quote

In the uk #1 involved "treating" people with Midazolam which effectively euthenized them, and then those deaths were attributed to covid
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:26:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yep, I pointed that out but some people like to avoid truth bombs.  

I probably shouldn't mention Iceland banned the Moneyjab (Moderna) for around 2 years due to health concerns, particularly cardiac issues.  Not sure if the many other countries that only banned it for males 30 and under have changed their stance since I last looked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't think India let pfizer in due to Pfizer not allowing independent trials.

I probably shouldn't mention Iceland banned the Moneyjab (Moderna) for around 2 years due to health concerns, particularly cardiac issues.  Not sure if the many other countries that only banned it for males 30 and under have changed their stance since I last looked.

I like the part where he said it was only 2 countries that didnt allow it. Yeah only more than a quarter of the worlds population
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:36:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And what relevance did your "truth bomb" have with respect to response to a post about an FDA CDC conspiracy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what relevance did your "truth bomb" have with respect to response to a post about an FDA CDC conspiracy?

Based on your avatar and other things, you are in some form of practicing law either part time or full time.  You can attempt to deflect from the highlight section in your post I responded to earlier, my comment and then my question.  All I got in return is...."your point?"

If you truly don't understand let me know and I will gladly show you but I don't think that is necessary.  

The bold section of the post quoted right above....I am just going to leave this here:

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law-and-business/why-a-judge-ordered-fda-to-release-covid-19-vaccine-data-pronto

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request, the Food and Drug Administration asked a federal judge for permission to make the public wait until the year 2096 to disclose all of the data it relied upon to license Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

That is not a typo. The FDA wanted court approval to have up to 75 years to publicly disclose this information.

Sometimes you bring up more information by trying to deflect from the obvious.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:48:32 AM EDT
[#7]
A few pages back the lawyer asked something like can you really say this was a huge conspiracy? Absofuckinglutely yes. How else can you describe it when gov funding for our medical education, research and practice is so centrally controlled by a couple that seem to have zero compunction for haphazardly funding, moving locations and working every despicable angle to keep dangerous, sadistic and wholly immoral projects alive and profitable? Add in the fact that our media was raking in huge revenue from pharma ads while basically every power hungry store clerk, flight attendant, nosy neighbor and government agency that should provide oversight to check their actions was in lockstep? Profit, masking, viewers, power, control, orange man bad, whatever their motives or prior planning. They all worked against humanity for their own benefit however short sighted it may be.

We need ultimate accountability and it can’t come fast enough. Indict, try, fry. Do you actually think they won’t try again if they face zero consequences?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:04:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
gov funding for our medical education, research and practice is so centrally controlled by a couple that seem to have zero compunction for haphazardly funding, moving locations and working every despicable angle to keep dangerous, sadistic and wholly immoral projects alive and profitable?
View Quote

Who is the couple?

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey havent we been told repeatedly for years that myocarditis was caused by the virus and not the shots? This study appears to disprove that
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hey havent we been told repeatedly for years that myocarditis was caused by the virus and not the shots? This study appears to disprove that
View Quote

"If you had the coof you're just as bad off as if you took the jabb! If you had the coof you're just as bad off as if you took the jabb! SQUAWK! Polly wanna cracker...AACK!"

sorry they bent the knee and took the emperors jabb...They're fucking wrong
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:55:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

No we were not told that. Both can cause myocarditis.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"If you had the coof you're just as bad off as if you took the jabb! If you had the coof you're just as bad off as if you took the jabb! SQUAWK! Polly wanna cracker...AACK!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah it's their religion.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Based on your avatar and other things, you are in some form of practicing law either part time or full time.  You can attempt to deflect from the highlight section in your post I responded to earlier, my comment and then my question.  All I got in return is...."your point?"

If you truly don't understand let me know and I will gladly show you but I don't think that is necessary.  

The bold section of the post quoted right above....I am just going to leave this here:

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law-and-business/why-a-judge-ordered-fda-to-release-covid-19-vaccine-data-pronto

Sometimes you bring up more information by trying to deflect from the obvious.
View Quote

First, it is you who have raised new facts which are in fact the deflection here... a judicial order to the CDC  was not raised or contained in your earlier post... and you cannot now suggest I was addressing them.. shall we call them facts not in evidence in that they had nothing to do with my response. (If you raised this issue earlier in the thread then you need to point that out and we can agree we were addressing different issues)

What we were in fact addressing was the fact that I was refuting the contention that Covid 19 world-wide vaccinations were the result of a "FDA/CDC conspiracy" and that virtually all the nations in the world arrived at the same conclusion supporting vaccinations

My question "whats your point" was specifically directed to your having raised the issue of India's rejection of the Pfizer vaccine, a rejection that was based upon the simple fact that Pfizer (under warp speed) had not followed India's independent testing protocols.  I asked what point you were making by raising this fact when in my view it hardly established a conspiracy or constituted a "truth bomb." In fact you have still failed to answer that and instead now bring forth new facts into the equation.  

Maybe you can't answer my question and explain how India's refusal to waive their testing protocols was relevant to the proposition that vaccines were or were not the result of a world-wide conspiracy by the FDA/CDC.  So yes either show me where you previously raised a judicial order to the CDC or let me take you up on your offer to "show" me and help me "understand" your India "truth bomb."

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hospitalization and death rates were lower in the vaccinated.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A few pages back the lawyer asked something like can you really say this was a huge conspiracy? Absofuckinglutely yes. How else can you describe it when gov funding for our medical education, research and practice is so centrally controlled by a couple that seem to have zero compunction for haphazardly funding, moving locations and working every despicable angle to keep dangerous, sadistic and wholly immoral projects alive and profitable? Add in the fact that our media was raking in huge revenue from pharma ads while basically every power hungry store clerk, flight attendant, nosy neighbor and government agency that should provide oversight to check their actions was in lockstep? Profit, masking, viewers, power, control, orange man bad, whatever their motives or prior planning. They all worked against humanity for their own benefit however short sighted it may be.

We need ultimate accountability and it can’t come fast enough. Indict, try, fry. Do you actually think they won’t try again if they face zero consequences?
View Quote

Yeah first time was a trial run. Just wait for disease x
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:08:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course they were...and the jabb is perfectly safe and tested, peer reviewed by unimpeachable sources

Check google and see
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In the uk #1 involved "treating" people with Midazolam which effectively euthenized them, and then those deaths were attributed to covid
View Quote
Where do you guys get this stuff from?

Versed is a sedative and isn't used to treat Covid. It's used to sedate people for procedures or if they're on a ventilator to keep them sedated/calm.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Versed is a sedative and isn't used to treat Covid. It's used to sedate people for procedures or if they're on a ventilator to keep them sedated/calm.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It also suppresses respiration. Secondary bacterial infections set up.  And , they put you on remdenisver that then shuts down your kidneys.  Fluid builds on your lungs . Patient dies peacefully from pneumonia and renal failure.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if you say both can , that is no reason to shut off the thought processes.  The narrative has been " you get the shot so you won't get covid " . That narrative was just as good as " it stays in the arm".

Most people who catch covid are not going to have a systemic infection,  they're going to have a respiratory infection. That means 9/10ths of the infection are stopped in the mucosal compartment.  You don't get rampant virus and spike protein all through the body. After the infection they have antibodies to many parts of the virus , not just a fixed picture of one spike protein used over and over for years.  Now , if you give the shot , you're bypassing the mucosal compartment and injecting straight into the body . Biodistribution studies show it goes everywhere and crosses blood-barriers . So, not only does it not work to stop the virus since it mutated , it does all the damage the spike does and more . Risk/benefit analysis , natural immunity,  ...., all out the window.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

First, it is you who have raised new facts which are in fact the deflection here... a judicial order to the CDC  was not raised or contained in your earlier post... and you cannot now suggest I was addressing them.. shall we call them facts not in evidence in that they had nothing to do with my response. (If you raised this issue earlier in the thread then you need to point that out and we can agree we were addressing different issues)

What we were in fact addressing was the fact that I was refuting the contention that Covid 19 world-wide vaccinations were the result of a "FDA/CDC conspiracy" and that virtually all the nations in the world arrived at the same conclusion supporting vaccinations

My question "whats your point" was specifically directed to your having raised the issue of India's rejection of the Pfizer vaccine, a rejection that was based upon the simple fact that Pfizer (under warp speed) had not followed India's independent testing protocols.  I asked what point you were making by raising this fact when in my view it hardly established a conspiracy or constituted a "truth bomb." In fact you have still failed to answer that and instead now bring forth new facts into the equation.  

Maybe you can't answer my question and explain how India's refusal to waive their testing protocols was relevant to the proposition that vaccines were or were not the result of a world-wide conspiracy by the FDA/CDC.  So yes either show me where you previously raised a judicial order to the CDC or let me take you up on your offer to "show" me and help me "understand" your India "truth bomb."

View Quote

Okay how about why would a vaccine so safe and effective deny an independent study?  I would want to brag that even an independent study that verified what I saying, unless......  I am sure I will get some nice fancy lawyer stuff but in the end it is all fluff.  

"setec astronomy"
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@9D1Alpha

The basis of the thread , whether the amyloid "calamari" clots had any prevalence prior to 2020 and 2021 specifically.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That is what happens when you don't even test fully vaccinated people......skew the results to your favor.  I mean it took almost 8 months after the jab was out for the CDC to come out and tell people to test if they have been exposed.  Before June many hospitals didn't even test fully jabbed people that were sick.  Just like liberal shithole Cali when crime stats go down because you stopped recording them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/28/health/cdc-covid-testing-vaccine.html

Of course when the vaccinated people die suddenly they didn't get admitted or die 'from' kung flu either.  You know when you take a shot and it takes a month and a half to be 'vaccinated' or if you happen to miss your booster shot in 4 months.....a lot of time can pass on your way to 'fully jabbed' status.  With all the bad side effects from the jab, in many cases if they didn't know and you came in unresponsive you were unvaccinated regardless of status.

Deaths were way over the top regardless of jab status.  I guess when the "know it all's" in the Gov have to adjust the numbers DOWN more than once pretty drastically its hard to take them seriously.  Funny how they never went up during all the major bullshit.  By the way can you tell me where the regular flu went in 2020 through basically 2022 flu seasons?

Just to make a bright spot in your day here are some more tidbits:

For the first time since the beginning of the pandemic, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus were at least partially vaccinated, according to a new analysis of federal and state data.

The waning efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines and increasingly contagious strains of the virus being spread to elderly and immunocompromised people have resulted in more deaths among those who have taken at least one vaccine dose, a Washington Post analysis published Wednesday finds.

"Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted," the Post reported.

As an immunocompromised person I am sure you are happy for my health in avoiding such a disaster.

(yes I know exactly the math that is inbound)
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Okay how about why would a vaccine so safe and effective deny an independent study?  I would want to brag that even an independent study that verified what I saying, unless......  I am sure I will get some nice fancy lawyer stuff but in the end it is all fluff.  

"setec astronomy"
View Quote

lol here's your "fancy lawyer stuff:"  We were not discussing "bragging rights" or "safe and effective"  I was refuting the contention that a CDC/FDA conspiracy was the basis for the adoption of world wide vaccination mandates.  

Your "truth bomb" was a fail and and it appears it was you who "truly failed to understand."  As to your tone.... perhaps another  poster here can jump in and suggest behavioral changes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

lol here's your "fancy lawyer stuff:"  We were not discussing "bragging rights" or "safe and effective"  I was refuting the contention that a CDC/FDA conspiracy was the basis for the adoption of world wide vaccination mandates.  

Your "truth bomb" was a fail and and it appears it was you who "truly failed to understand."  As to your tone.... perhaps another  poster here can jump in and suggest behavioral changes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"setec astronomy"

Still avoided a direct question.  Like pointed out to you earlier in this very thread, you for the most part are argumentative and someone that slides words in to criticize a poster and not the content of a post.  Just like the other poster that had a "suddenly" in this thread and no longer here at least so far.  You are not nearly as bad but it is noticeable. My fault is I should hold back more instead of responding in kind.

Serious question.  If you had a vaccine that you could sell billions of vials and it was great, why would you refuse to allow a study done?  You have already done the leg work and have the product.  They were a willing buyer but you backed out and not them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The basis of the thread , whether the amyloid "calamari" clots had any prevalence prior to 2020 and 2021 specifically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@9D1Alpha

This isn't something I know about, but just curious.

here's an example

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:22:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It also suppresses respiration. Secondary bacterial infections set up.  And , they put you on remdenisver that then shuts down your kidneys.  Fluid builds on your lungs . Patient dies peacefully from pneumonia and renal failure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you suggesting Midazolam was given as part of a treatment protocol outside of intubation?  

I'm not in the UK, but I have not seen it given outside of that context in very narrow settings (ED/ICU)
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:22:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'd have to dig my copy to be certain but early 2000's
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Robert G. Mayer titled
Embalming- History, Theory and Practice

- which edition ?
* 6th edition are $145 !

I'd have to dig my copy to be certain but early 2000's

I was in mortuary school back in 91-93. The embalming book we used had a solid brown cover, I don't remember the author. I made the mistake of loaning it to someone and never got it back. I wonder if that's the same book I had.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"setec astronomy"

The only places that were exempt were places where feudalism and serfdom are already in place . Cdc/fda are just captured agencies . Just mouthpieces and tools for the big-tech and their swamp/chicom masters .
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Still avoided a direct question.  Like pointed out to you earlier in this very thread, you for the most part are the argumentative and someone that slides words in to criticize a poster and not the content of a post.  Just like the other poster that had a "suddenly" is this thread and no longer here at least so far.  You are not nearly as bad but it is noticeable. My fault is I should hold back more instead of responding in kind.

Serious question.  If you had a vaccine that you could sell billions of vials and it was great, why would you refuse to allow a study done?  You have already done the leg work and have the product.  They were a willing buyer but you backed out and not them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"setec astronomy"

Still avoided a direct question.  Like pointed out to you earlier in this very thread, you for the most part are the argumentative and someone that slides words in to criticize a poster and not the content of a post.  Just like the other poster that had a "suddenly" is this thread and no longer here at least so far.  You are not nearly as bad but it is noticeable. My fault is I should hold back more instead of responding in kind.

might be concerned if they were worried about licensing.

Im out of health care for the minute and in manufacturing.  I would make more money if I had my product made in China, right up until an exact copy appeared in Temu, Wish, and Ali Babba
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Are you suggesting Midazolam was given as part of a treatment protocol outside of intubation?  

I'm not in the UK, but I have not seen it given outside of that context in very narrow settings (ED/ICU)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I was within the intubation protocol
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

then you're being misleading

sure, it suppresses respiration (among a lot of other things) which is being supplemented by ventilation.

ventilation does carry a pneumonia risk, absolutely- but to claim it's because of the versed alone is false.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:31:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@9D1Alpha

This isn't something I know about, but just curious.

here's an example

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179834/IMG_0841_png-3130120.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179834/IMG_0842_png-3130121.JPG

That word "aetiology" ...They're only discussing whether or not clots form pre or post mortem.  The descriptions of the clots are still too vague
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That word "aetiology" ...They're only discussing whether or not clots form pre or post mortem.  The descriptions of the clots are still too vague
View Quote

not so

the conversation isn't about the clots before or after death, the conversation is about the clots before or after death in the context of RNA vaccines.

the clots existed before the vaccine.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

sure, it suppresses respiration (among a lot of other things) which is being supplemented by ventilation.

ventilation does carry a pneumonia risk, absolutely- but to claim it's because of the versed alone is false.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well , once you sedate the the patient and remove their family from the equation you have a one way track . Just add remdenisver and crank up the vent pressure  . 80% of the time you'll have a dead patient.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

not so

the conversation isn't about the clots before or after death, the conversation is about the clots before or after death in the context of RNA vaccines.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not so

Clots existed before the vaccine , no shit . The example you showed was discussing etiological differences in clots pre-post mortem . The description was too vague to discern if high amyloid protein clots were even represented.

* thus your example is irrelevant
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well , once you sedate the the patient and remove their family from the equation you have a one way track . Just add remdenisver and crank up the vent pressure  . 80% of the time you'll have a dead patient.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and it was often monstrous

brief resume segment- I spent almost a decade working in hospice-> RN and Midlevel.  During COVID I was moved by my hospice to a large hospital to set up and run a hospice inpatient unit with 2 goals-> get people to our facility so they could be with their family before they died, or allow them to die in peace and out of pain, often with only me at the bedside. (To the suspicious who know hospice and recognize how unusual this is->  Our MDs couldn't initially, I could due to licensing and privilege issues- I was replaced by an MD when they were able but they're onboard took substantially longer than mine.)

I have a deep well of hate for how much of COVID was handled by the state and health care administration. I do not believe in any grand conspiracies.  Media trying to get clicks drumming up the fear and politicians trying to "do something" and hucksters trying to make a buck lying or misleading.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cranking up the vent pressure? Are you talking about PEEP??

No offense, but you couldn't come across as more clueless.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Clots existed before the vaccine , no shit . The example you showed was discussing etiological differences in clots pre-post mortem . The description was too vague to discern if high amyloid protein clots were even represented.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

not so

Im not 100% what you're after

here's a study showing increase amyloid microclots  in patients with long COVID

Persistent clotting protein pathology in Long COVID/Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) is accompanied by increased levels of antiplasmin
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Persistent clotting protein pathology in Long COVID/Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) is accompanied by increased levels of antiplasmin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

not so

That's more relevant
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:52:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's more relevant
View Quote

we have examples of white soft insoluble clots pre-Covid, amyloid clots outside of vaccination status, and one or two mortician in this thread saying they've seen this before.  

seems we can put it to bed
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not my specialty but I understand the concept. O2 sats dropping ...some pressure increased in an attempt to get more oxygen in...it destroys the alveoli.  Which the problem turned out to be hemagglutination in the first place meaning the red bloods cells couldn't traverse the capillary beds to the alveoli in the first place.

* IVM has been shown in studies to prevent and reverse hemagglutination....but the science was settled and it was just horse dewormer.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

we have examples of white soft insoluble clots pre-Covid, amyloid clots outside of vaccination status, and one or two mortician in this thread saying they've seen this before.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's more relevant

No , I believe the spike protein is a new delivery method for amyloid protein and I tend to believe the interview.  I just want to see more on it.

* once again the science is not settled
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No , I believe the spike protein is a new delivery method for amyloid protein and I tend to believe the interview.  I just want to see more on it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's more relevant

have you considered personal bias?

what line would you need?  What bar are you trying to jump?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not my specialty but I understand the concept. O2 sats dropping ...some pressure increased in an attempt to get more oxygen in...it destroys the alveoli.  Which the problem turned out to be hemagglutination in the first place meaning the red bloods cells couldn't traverse the capillary beds to the alveoli in the first place.

* IVM has been shown in studies to prevent and reverse hemagglutination....but the science was settled and it was just horse dewormer.
View Quote

Im going to presume you didn't spend a lot of time in ICUs/acute hospital covid units during COVID?

It wasn't like Dr House.  

Our healthcare system barely manages the flu season.  Much of what was witnessed by me personally during COVID peaks was much more akin to triaging a mass casualty than in depth patient focused medicine.

I admitted a patient to hospice because they were never restarted on nutrition.  NPO order hung around and never had the same nurse twice.  Starved to death inside a hospital.  Forget theoretical medicine, it was barely at protocols much of the time.

staffing issues may have been as dangerous as the disease itself.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Im going to presume you didn't spend a lot of time in ICUs/acute hospital covid units during COVID?

It wasn't like Dr House.  

Our healthcare system barely manages the flu season.  Much of what was witnessed by me personally during COVID peaks was much more akin to triaging a mass casualty than in depth patient focused medicine.  

View Quote

No I wasn't in the icu . I was on covid units. Staffing was an issue and it was mostly self-inflicted.

* our first wave came through 2 months before the actual lock-downs and testing . Our first "official" wave came through 8 months after that. Sending staff home because they tested positive and without symptoms.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No I wasn't in the icu . I was on covid units. Staffing was an issue and it was mostly self-inflicted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn't like Dr House.  

agreed

Prior to my time in a hospital I was visiting patients in facilities.  Some facilities only allowed providers (no families,  no outside RNs or CNAs) and their internal staff to patient ratios were impossible.  I spent much of my visits changing briefs and dressings.  

While outside of my scope- I'd laugh-cry if someone told me to read up on ivermectin and intubation in the context of a viral respiratory illness.  

this feels like Monday morning quarterbacking.  We've got years of time behind us and 20/20 retrospect.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Im out of health care for the minute and in manufacturing.  I would make more money if I had my product made in China, right up until an exact copy appeared in Temu, Wish, and Ali Babba
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"setec astronomy"

They bought from others companies, though from my understanding they didn't ask them for a study.  So Pfizer sold absolutely ZERO to India, which would have been better say 500 million or ZERO?  Its not like they couldn't go get a shot to reproduce it if that was the goal.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They bought from others companies, though from my understanding they didn't ask them for a study.  So Pfizer sold absolutely ZERO to India, which would have been better say 500 million or ZERO?  It's not like they couldn't go get a shot to reproduce it if that was the goal.
View Quote

Thats a good point

second thing that comes to mind, Phizer wasn't exactly short on buyers.  Might have hung up the phone with India and answer the next call that was on hold waiting.  If their sales exceeded supply, no need to deal with a "difficult customer."

beyond that, I do think the benefits were overstated and the risks underrated-  but a shade of gray.  I don't think it assured safety and I don't think it was "safe and harmless."  

We withheld Pfizer from patients from the very first weeks for patients with serious heart issues.  That wasn't broadcast that I recall and it was more of a clinician judgment than a doctrine from DC.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who is the “Emperor” in this case? Biden who had nothing to do with the Jab? Or Trump, GD’s beloved orange god with his operation warp speed?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:39:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Who is the “Emperor” in this case? Biden who had nothing to do with the Jab? Or Trump, GD’s beloved orange god with his operation warp speed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who mandated it ?
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top