BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because there was a common interest in inflating the covid positive numbers, because that drove lockdowns, mRNA treatment uptake, and so on. Another example of an alignment of interests and action in a common direction by groupthink.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other things that just screamed at me, why did they not vaccinate all the illegals crossing the boarder.  I mean I could understand if Trump was still in office but Xiden pretty much opened it up with no consequences.  Could have gotten a jab with that free cell phone we handed out.  I mean if it was so dangerous and then the way they treated all the unvaccinated but yet crickets for unvaccinated illegals.  Why wouldn't you want to protect the people "just trying for a better life" so they wouldn't infect your current population already here.  Many of the vaccines were tossed out, could have saved a few lives according to the media and other sources claiming how good it was.  

What is your theory on why this was done?

I ask because it’s a new one to me.

That's new to you ? Open border during pandemic and no vax requirements for illegals .

The “why” of it will be new to me.  

The “why” of it is not a theory I have heard discussed yet.  

Because there was a common interest in inflating the covid positive numbers, because that drove lockdowns, mRNA treatment uptake, and so on. Another example of an alignment of interests and action in a common direction by groupthink.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other things that just screamed at me, why did they not vaccinate all the illegals crossing the boarder.  I mean I could understand if Trump was still in office but Xiden pretty much opened it up with no consequences.  Could have gotten a jab with that free cell phone we handed out.  I mean if it was so dangerous and then the way they treated all the unvaccinated but yet crickets for unvaccinated illegals.  Why wouldn't you want to protect the people "just trying for a better life" so they wouldn't infect your current population already here.  Many of the vaccines were tossed out, could have saved a few lives according to the media and other sources claiming how good it was.  

I didn't say I had a theory on why, I just know what happened.  Does it make any sense for to you force mandates to vaccinate your own people to "protect them from a deadly virus", keeping the scandemic running.....only to turn around and welcome illegals in record numbers letting them roam free without a care in the world and expose more of your own people to this deadly virus?  

Can you describe the reason someone would do this or does it make sense to you?  Do you think they didn't carry it at all, can you show me were they immune to kung flu and perfectly safe?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

yes, and I have no regrets.  I was under no illusion that the vaccine was assured to be 100% effective or 100% safe. I knew we were being lied to by politicians and the media.

I took a shot right away, and then 2 boosters.   Phizer, I avoided Moderna and J&J.

I've also had COVID 3 or maybe 4 times.

once prior to vaccines, and twice after.    I stoped testing when I stopped working in health care.

90% my job when the vaccine rolled out was taking over care following extubations or at end-of-life for other reasons in a hospital ICUs/COVID units.

I don't, and have never supported mandates and I think we pushed way too hard towards young people with no explanation why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha .

If you're going to denounce a study that doesn't meet your preconceived concept without consideration, there is no need for discussion.  

No need to pretend otherwise.

To be fair, I can think of several reasons off hand why a vaccinated person may have a lower incidence of death than an unvaccinated- ignoring the vaccine itself- easy one that has been studied at length, the vaccinated person had an extra health care contact.  Many vaccine visits come with a BP check along with vitals.  Many times they're the only contact a person has with health care.  If you get into psychological the door of reasons swings wide open.

So with what you've shared thus far , does this mean you are vaccinated?

yes, and I have no regrets.  I was under no illusion that the vaccine was assured to be 100% effective or 100% safe. I knew we were being lied to by politicians and the media.

I took a shot right away, and then 2 boosters.   Phizer, I avoided Moderna and J&J.

once prior to vaccines, and twice after.    I stoped testing when I stopped working in health care.

90% my job when the vaccine rolled out was taking over care following extubations or at end-of-life for other reasons in a hospital ICUs/COVID units.

I don't, and have never supported mandates and I think we pushed way too hard towards young people with no explanation why.

So the first shot was non-mrna ?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So the first shot was non-mrna ?
View Quote

no, Pfizer x 3

I suppose booster doesn't come until # 3

I always muddied that term
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:49:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Another fascinating study would be to find these individuals that were taking shots for people to get their vax cards.  I almost expect one to pop-up in the news as alive and with boosted IQ .
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am not being sarcastic when I say thanks for being honest about your thoughts.  I guess when I know I am being lied to I want to find out how bad before I would want to follow along, though I understand in your position not exactly an option at the time.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:55:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I didn't say I had a theory on why, I just know what happened.  Does it make any sense for to you force mandates to vaccinate your own people to "protect them from a deadly virus", keeping the scandemic running.....only to turn around and welcome illegals in record numbers letting them roam free without a care in the world and expose more of your own people to this deadly virus?  

Can you describe the reason someone would do this or does it make sense to you?  Do you think they didn't carry it at all, can you show me were they immune to kung flu and perfectly safe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Skydivesnake has a theory in his post above.

Personally, I dunno.

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My position was that if the post meant 10 percent of vaccinated people died, that was nonsense... are you one of the people that is predicting mass deaths the vaccinated?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not familiar with that term, the data behind them, the timeline as it relates to mRNA rollouts, and you offer no alternative explanation but nevertheless can state equivocally it's nonsense to consider there might be a connection to mRNA treatments ? That's your position ?

My position was that if the post meant 10 percent of vaccinated people died, that was nonsense... are you one of the people that is predicting mass deaths the vaccinated?

No, the claim isn't that 10% of the vaccinated population have died, it's that there is an uptick of 10% (actually more; 11-15%) over previous years rates of death in the general population (with covid deaths removed). You should watch one of Campbell's videos on the subject so you understand the argument, even if you subsequently disagree with the data (which is from govt sources).
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:04:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I am not being sarcastic when I say thanks for being honest about your thoughts.  I guess when I know I am being lied to I want to find out how bad before I would want to follow along, though I understand in your position not exactly an option at the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should explain, some of us had the luxury of 2 narratives.

I think it was in March of 2019 edit: 2020 we had a meeting.  The state selected hospitals and hospices and facilities to be the COVID centers and transfer people + with COVID out of everywhere else.  Long story short, the plan fell to shit immediately, but we were kept up to date on what the states disease control knew as they knew it.  We knew COVID was going to be worse than the Flu, but not Black Death 2.0.  The catch is our healthcare system operates at well over 87% capacity, especially in elder care.  A disease that's 2-3 times as bad as the flu in terms or mortality is no big deal to 95% of America, but it's a disaster for our health care system.

I recall sitting in a care home outside of a patient room and they had Anderson Cooper on TV. Mind you- I'm about to be im full PPE in a COVID unit, seeing a patient on hospice with COVID.  I'm watching him and my anxiety gets going, thinking "oh shit this is worse than I thought!" And realized, I know far better than some jerk off in DC, and he was scaring people, on purpose presumably, for views.

I remember my medical director ranting when Biden (I think) said something to the effect of "the vaccine will save your life" and he was so pissed because we KNEW it wasn't 100%, and once you abandon truth, you are no better than the hucksters,

I recall a patient telling me about a doc on YouTube who saved 100% of his patients with his cocktail of drugs and he had seen thousands of Covid patients.  Turns out the doc was a pathologists and was signing COVID tests that those nurse in a box spots were doing so they'd be billable (thousands of patients) and I assume considering his specialty the "patients" he treated were probably his friends and neighbors, and you better have a damn good success rate treating a few healthy people.

on and on, liars on both sides and hours, visitation policy, an HIPAA kept people who knew, from saying anything.  Also, doesn't get the clicks-  "the vaccine will give you clots and kill you!" Gets way more views than "the vaccine carries side effects, but on balance is safer for most people than to not have it."

BUT, I worked with an exceptionally smart doctor who I trusted.  I knew people on the HIV/AIDS treatment programs.  I knew the vaccine carried risk, I knew it wasn't 100%, but I also knew it stood a decent chance of decreasing my risk.  I was also deep in the thick of it, my risk matrix was a million miles from normal.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the group that I was in there were enough red flags to suspect being in a ccp camp . Also where I was it just happened to be nurses administering the shots. So , while I'm vaccinated ...there may be some nurses vaccinated that are not. Knowing what I know , cardiovascular issues are the least of my worries. I worked 13 years as an Alzheimers unit coordinator.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Your definition of "civil" and mine differ [really, just can't help it eh] focus on where the material matrix leaves us... ?  I don't know the answer and I thought it was clear that I was speculating and making a good faith effort to answer your question.

We are left with many questions and no definitive answers... I most certainly have not suggested there could not have been self-dealing or economically driven decisions, only that to suggest a world wide conspiracy by the FDA/CDC is not plausible... do you not agree? Of course you are free to believe otherwise I won't insult you for merely holding a position which differs from mine.
View Quote

Can you explain why the FDA would need the results from trials hidden for 75 years?  Can you show me where the FDA is NOT compensated by Big Pharma in any way, shape, or form?  Do you think 'lying' to the public by keeping the possibility of health complications when getting vaccinated shows dedication to public trust?  Can you explain why the AMA endorsed cigarettes for decades before they finally came out and admitted they were bad while knowing the truth the entire time?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think it was in March of 2019 we had a meeting.  The state selected hospitals and hospices and facilities to be the COVID centers and transfer people + with COVID out of everywhere else.  Long story short, the plan fell to shit immediately, but we were kept up to date on what the states disease control knew as they knew it.  We knew COVID was going to be worse than the Flu, but not Black Death 2.0.  The catch is our healthcare system operates at well over 87% capacity, especially in elder care.  A disease that's 2-3 times as bad as the flu in terms or mortality is no big deal to 95% of America, but it's a disaster for our health care system.

I recall sitting in a care home outside of a patient room and they had Anderson Cooper on TV. Mind you- I'm about to be im full PPE in a COVID unit, seeing a patient on hospice with COVID.  I'm watching him and my anxiety gets going, thinking "oh shit this is worse than I thought!" And realized, I know far better than some jerk off in DC, and he was scaring people, on purpose presumably, for views.

I remember my medical director ranting when Biden (I think) said something to the effect of "the vaccine will save your life" and he was so pissed because we KNEW it wasn't 100%, and once you abandon truth, you are no better than the hucksters,

I recall a patient telling me about a doc on YouTube who saved 100% of his patients with his cocktail of drugs and he had seen thousands of Covid patients.  Turns out the doc was a pathologists and was signing COVID tests that those nurse in a box spots were doing so they'd be billable (thousands of patients) and I assume considering his specialty the "patients" he treated were probably his friends and neighbors, and you better have a damn good success rate treating a few healthy people.

on and on, liars on both sides and hours, visitation policy, an HIPAA kept people who knew, from saying anything.  Also, doesn't get the clicks-  "the vaccine will give you clots and kill you!" Gets way more views than "the vaccine carries side effects, but on balance is safer for most people than to not have it."

BUT, I worked with an exceptionally smart doctor who I trusted.  I knew people on the HIV/AIDS treatment programs.  I knew the vaccine carried risk, I knew it wasn't 100%, but I also knew it stood a decent chance of decreasing my risk.  I was also deep in the thick of it, my risk matrix was a million miles from normal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it was in March of 2019 we had a meeting.  The state selected hospitals and hospices and facilities to be the COVID centers and transfer people + with COVID out of everywhere else.  Long story short, the plan fell to shit immediately, but we were kept up to date on what the states disease control knew as they knew it.  We knew COVID was going to be worse than the Flu, but not Black Death 2.0.  The catch is our healthcare system operates at well over 87% capacity, especially in elder care.  A disease that's 2-3 times as bad as the flu in terms or mortality is no big deal to 95% of America, but it's a disaster for our health care system.

March 2019 , you say ?
* also Biden saying anything wouldn't really register until dec20-jan21
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

March of 2020 maybe?  I didn't know kung flu was in the US that early...

Might have an edit as I only got that far....

ETA....

I would like to know.  In your experience during this, what treatments you allowed to give covid patients before the vaccine was available?   Treatment protocols if you can say.  Of course being in hospice not sure if they tried more then most medical facilities as the amount of drugs to make people comfortable is no longer limited to what is safe in some instances.

(to clarify I understand this won't be universal but I like first hand experience samples)
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:12:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

March 2019 , you say ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

March 2019 , you say ?

good catch, it was 2020

but, we did get a big boost in census of respiratory diseases in late 2019
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

March 2019 , you say ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

March 2019 , you say ?

Im fairly sure it was Biden because he was liberal and felt very betrayed.  It was later when the vaccine debate was in full swing
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

good catch, it was 2020

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

March 2019 , you say ?

good catch, it was 2020

We had a huge respiratory blast jan20 . First time I ever saw "broken glass" on cxr . Also a time I experienced an illness I'd never experienced before . Worked through it though.
* it was odd because I was watching arfcom and news reports of cases in the US . Washington state nursing home . Come to find out later blood samples showed late 2019 .
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:17:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We had a huge respiratory blast jan20 . First time I ever saw "broken glass" on cxr . Also a time I experienced an illness I'd never experienced before . Worked through it though.
View Quote

I am all but certain it was here before the official time line

I didn't see any chest x-rays and I think I ordered one that year, but hospice.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:18:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine the numbers already exposed
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:21:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who knows.  

we had such trouble even getting tests at all for months, an antibody test was a pipe dream, much less a reliable one with a decent look-back

I know I spent a lot of time antagonizing about my Covid+ bouts time line and vaccination schedule.  I was personally far more conservative than the CDC would like.  "Sniffles last weeks? maybe sit on it for a bit"
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

who knows.  

we had such trouble even getting tests at all for months, an antibody test was a pipe dream, much less a reliable one with a decent look-back

I know I spent a lot of time antagonizing about my Covid+ bouts time line and vaccination schedule.  I was personally far more conservative than the CDC would like.  "Sniffles last weeks? maybe sit on it for a bit"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who knows.  

We had steady tests starting in March 2020 . The next wave hit Nov and I never got sick despite working 12hr shifts for 2 weeks straight in our covid unit . I should also state that the covid unit held the last 12 patients that my facility didn't ship out for being covid + ( about 70 other residents ) . Only 3 died and they were generally 300lb non-compliant diabetics . I didn't get sick again until March21 and it was a three day cold and I had to work through it since testing negative. Popped positive a week later ( daily testing mind you ) and they put me out for 10 days . Ridiculous.
* by Dec 2020 I guarantee 80% of the population had been exposed.
** so as I see it , I went more than 13months on natural immunity and even then it was a mild 72hr illness . I nowhere approached viremia. That was much more effective than 3 vaccines and 3-4 illnesses
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:42:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We had steady tests starting in March 2020 . The next wave hit Nov and I never got sick despite working 12hr shifts for 2 weeks straight in our covid unit . I should also state that the covid unit held the last 12 patients that my facility didn't ship out for being covid + ( about 70 other residents ) . Only 3 died and they were generally 300lb non-compliant diabetics . I didn't get sick again until March21 and it was a three day cold and I had to work through it since testing negative. Popped positive a week later ( daily testing mind you ) and they put me out for 10 days . Ridiculous.
* by Dec 2020 I guarantee 80% of the population had been exposed.
View Quote
I'd be completely unsurprised if you were right.

and agreed, the COVID sick days rules were asinine.  I spent days at home for "exposures" to + staff when my whole job was basically exposures to patients.  But the rules were written by some administrators who apparently forgot a health care company may have staff with patient contact.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:48:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

** so as I see it , I went more than 13months on natural immunity and even then it was a mild 72hr illness . I nowhere approached viremia. That was much more effective than 3 vaccines and 3-4 illnesses
View Quote

maybe maybe

Our jobs were different.  Our exposures were different.  Our environments were different.  Immune systems are different

Did you drop PPE with patients?  I did.  The way I saw it, when it was just me and the patient at the end, I'm not making them hold some rubber glove or see some bullshit mask.  The luxury of my work is, I got to. Smart? No.  Do I regret it? Also no.

As an LPN were you doing the swabs yourself, or did someone else in your facility test patients daily?

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:50:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

Are you serious? They have a narrative to run that says guns are the number 1 killer of kids. If you think they would let any story of any COVID jab deaths see the light of day in the media- I don't really know what to tell you. Add to that the fact that it would take light away from the gun control agenda and I think the story tells itself.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:51:38 PM EDT
[#24]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906266/

Interesting bit I found while searching more spike vs elastase.  They'd been working on it for a while.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

maybe maybe

Our jobs were different.  Our exposures were different.  Our environments were different.  Immune systems are different

Did you drop PPE with patients?  I did.  The way I saw it, when it was just me and the patient at the end, I'm not making them hold some rubber glove or see some bullshit mask.  The luxury of my work is, I got to. Smart? No.  Do I regret it? Also no.

As an LPN were you doing the swabs yourself, or did someone else in your facility test patients daily?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe maybe

We had all doing tests, DON , ADON , manager , hall nurses . Gagged and eye watering type testing.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:57:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Can you explain why the FDA would need the results from trials hidden for 75 years?  Can you show me where the FDA is NOT compensated by Big Pharma in any way, shape, or form?  Do you think 'lying' to the public by keeping the possibility of health complications when getting vaccinated shows dedication to public trust?  Can you explain why the AMA endorsed cigarettes for decades before they finally came out and admitted they were bad while knowing the truth the entire time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your definition of "civil" and mine differ [really, just can't help it eh] focus on where the material matrix leaves us... ?  I don't know the answer and I thought it was clear that I was speculating and making a good faith effort to answer your question.

We are left with many questions and no definitive answers... I most certainly have not suggested there could not have been self-dealing or economically driven decisions, only that to suggest a world wide conspiracy by the FDA/CDC is not plausible... do you not agree? Of course you are free to believe otherwise I won't insult you for merely holding a position which differs from mine.

lol.. you have a multitude of questions... How about you actually read my post and then respond to my contention that virtually all the nations of the world came to the same conclusion that vaccinations, mrna or otherwise, were the appropriate methodology to combat covid 19 and that these different nations, some hostile to the US, all arrived at this determination without regard to your claims of FDA CDC or big pharma influence.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

We had all doing tests, DON , ADON , manager , hall nurses . Gagged and eye watering type testing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe maybe

one thing I've wondered about, is by the time I saw a patient I was reasonably sure they weren't shedding much if any virus anymore.  A lot of facilities put patients in Covid units for days to weeks after testing positive, long after their risk of shedding piles of virus had dropped.  I wonder if we were just behind the curve the whole way with a lot of policies.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:11:52 AM EDT
[#28]
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.2c03925

Here's how it goes down . Dementia will be a big one coming up .
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
lol.. you have a multitude of questions... How about you actually read my post and then respond to my contention that virtually all the nations of the world came to the same conclusion that vaccinations, mrna or otherwise, were the appropriate methodology to combat covid 19 and that these different nations, some hostile to the US, all arrived at this determination without regard to your claims of FDA CDC or big pharma influence.
View Quote

US based social media, which we know to have had embedded feds guiding the dissemination of information (exaggerating certain angles, suppressing others) which was consumed globally and which caused pressure into the political classes to 'do something', at the same time that US-funded mRNA vaccines became the apparent silver bullet.

If you disagree with this opinion, it would be good to know which specific part; We know the feds were embedded in - and influencing - social media. We know there was a push to promote mRNA treatments as the only possible treatment (which were misleadingly touted as 'vaccines' to a largely trusting population). We know social media has a global outreach and influence though very well practiced social engineering mechanisms.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:13:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Psychology in marketing . Also goes into the censorship and control of Healthcare professionals.
There was a formula followed in the "crisis" and how the messaging was controlled. This is not how you would expect free countries to act ...more like China.  
* reminds me of Dr Malone talking about mass formation psychology...goes back to an example of Nazi Germany ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iqa4CoMciU
View Quote

Yeah that video certainly could comfort quite a few on this thread if they could bring themselves to hear it.

If you find yourself lashing out because you trusted the government and followed the propaganda, its okay. You were acting in good faith and you were taken advantage of.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

one thing I've wondered about, is by the time I saw a patient I was reasonably sure they weren't shedding much if any virus anymore.  A lot of facilities put patients in Covid units for days to weeks after testing positive, long after their risk of shedding piles of virus had dropped.  I wonder if we were just behind the curve the whole way with a lot of policies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe maybe

I think so . The messaging was always  that is was only getting worse . Herded .
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Last one for the night . Blood clots have always been a feature of spike protein products . Another study showed spike protein accumulated in the skull . This amyloid/neutrophil function just adds a layer of disturbing.  

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/covid-19-immune-reaction-amyloid.html
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is what you're dealing with here.

There's not going to be a logical conclusion. The explanations for the make-believe are going to rely on more make-believe.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:29:25 AM EDT
[#34]
God bless the boomer Facebook medical industry for trying to save us all.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:29:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://cdn-iifgp.nitrocdn.com/iqreXanXZIoVCNzsvjiygJIekRUcKASd/assets/images/optimized/rev-dee44fd/www.firstdiscoverers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/3475480_m.jpg

There's not going to be a logical conclusion. The explanations for the make-believe are going to rely on more make-believe.
View Quote

Feel free to post an opposing opinion. Would be more helpful to the discussion than implying those that disagree with you are children.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:37:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I did read it, what do you think of some of the following or are you going to just ignore it?

The second-largest funder is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which provides 9.8% of the WHO's funds.

World Health Organization (WHO), Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), World Trade Organization (WTO), International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) are some of the international regulatory agencies and organizations which  also play essential role in all aspects of pharmaceutical regulations  related to drug product registration, manufacturing, distribution, price control, marketing, research and development, and intellectual property protection.

From the MHRA <---UK FDA

We do receive funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as well as other sources outside government such as WHO. This funding mainly supports work to strengthen regulatory systems in other countries.

The majority of our income comes from the pharmaceutical industry through fees. For example, all Marketing Authorisation applicants have to pay a fee. The licensing of medicines is an independent, scientific process which is overseen by the Commission on Human Medicines (CHM).

I am sure nothing under the table could happen when you accept a majority of your funds directly from the people you are regulating.

Maybe we should ask Bill Gates of what he thinks of vaccinating people?  Maybe we could start in South Africa were supposedly he is really wanting to help:

* Gates-funded vaccination programs have instructed caregivers to ignore -- even discourage patients from discussing -- ailments that the vaccinations cannot prevent. This is especially harmful in outposts where a visit to a clinic for a shot is the only contact some villagers have with healthcare providers for years.

I guess vaccinating people is the only thing that foundation can do, to try and help them in other ways is forbidden.

In some relation.....
Let me know when all these health organizations and other charities stop sending illegals across our southern boarder in a combined effort, maybe I might have a different opinion they are not pretty much one and the same.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:43:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

My mom was a nurse practitioner and before that an ER nurse for decades.  In some of my health issues she came to be my care giver less than 5 years ago giving me shots of insulin due to the side effects of all the steroids I was on and other related assistance driving me around to all my appointments.  I visited her this past Christmas weekend in a secure nursing home and she recognized me but couldn't remember my name.......

Fully jabbed and boosted, not sure which type.  Related, maybe...maybe not but a personal experience.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:49:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My mom was a nurse practitioner and before that an ER nurse for decades.  In some of my health issues she came to be my care giver less than 5 years ago giving me shots of insulin due to the side effects of all the steroids I was on and other related assistance driving me around to all my appointments.  I visited her this past Christmas weekend in a secure nursing home and she recognized me but couldn't remember my name.......

Fully jabbed and boosted, not sure which type.  Related, maybe...maybe not but a personal experience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Mom and Dad both now. I've got one of my three brothers starting to have effects . Another reason I dig like I do.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:26:22 AM EDT
[#39]
It looks like all the factors with homocysteine have an effect as homocysteine recruits neutrophils.  Makes sense since homocysteine is associated with clotting disorders , inflammation,  cvd , dementia.

* also interesting when Europeans have mthfr issues at 30-40% and asians only 1-4% . Though you can develop issues on western diet alone .

** people with the worst covid outcomes had comorbidities associated with

*** intense exercise elevates neutrophils. Possible factor with young , lower homocysteine individuals
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Feel free to post an opposing opinion. Would be more helpful to the discussion than implying those that disagree with you are children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://cdn-iifgp.nitrocdn.com/iqreXanXZIoVCNzsvjiygJIekRUcKASd/assets/images/optimized/rev-dee44fd/www.firstdiscoverers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/3475480_m.jpg

I don't think you are addressing someone who wants to be helpful to the discussion. Best case he and his ilk are here to disrupt the discussion, worst case they are gaslighting
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

US based social media, which we know to have had embedded feds guiding the dissemination of information (exaggerating certain angles, suppressing others) which was consumed globally and which caused pressure into the political classes to 'do something', at the same time that US-funded mRNA vaccines became the apparent silver bullet.

If you disagree with this opinion, it would be good to know which specific part; We know the feds were embedded in - and influencing - social media. We know there was a push to promote mRNA treatments as the only possible treatment (which were misleadingly touted as 'vaccines' to a largely trusting population). We know social media has a global outreach and influence though very well practiced social engineering mechanisms.
View Quote

Your response avoided the actual question, instead you provided a generalized claim that our social media spread misinformation which was driven by US governmental manipulation and you limited your "answer" to mrna vaccines.   My contention (and question which still stands) which raised the hackles of many of the GD antivax crew, was in response to the charges that Covid 19 vaccines (including traditional formulations) were the result of an FDA/CDC conspiracy.  I responded that this claim was refuted by the fact that all the nations of the world came to the same conclusions and independently developed or adopted vaccination protocols in the face of a global pandemic.  

Again, do you believe hostile nations and the medical establishments of foreign developed nations all arrived at the same conclusion based upon a social media campaign driven by a nefarious FDA/CDC conspiracy to push harmful vaccines?  I do not.   Its really a yes or no answer.

I might point out the following:

BBC China approves first home-grown mRNA Covid vaccine
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I did read it, what do you think of some of the following or are you going to just ignore it?

From the MHRA <---UK FDA

I am sure nothing under the table could happen when you accept a majority of your funds directly from the people you are regulating.

Maybe we should ask Bill Gates of what he thinks of vaccinating people?  Maybe we could start in South Africa were supposedly he is really wanting to help:

I guess vaccinating people is the only thing that foundation can do, to try and help them in other ways is forbidden.

In some relation.....
Let me know when all these health organizations and other charities stop sending illegals across our southern boarder in a combined effort, maybe I might have a different opinion they are not pretty much one and the same.

View Quote

lol if you read my question, you failed to give me an answer and like others asked more questions and inserted new facts to the equation.  let me repeat my response and invite an actual answer.

My contention (and question which still stands) which raised the hackles of many of the GD antivax crew, was in response to the charges that Covid 19 vaccines (including traditional formulations) were the result of an FDA/CDC conspiracy.  I responded that this claim was refuted by the fact that all the nations of the world came to the same conclusions and independently developed or adopted vaccination protocols in the face of a global pandemic.  

Again, do you believe hostile nations and the medical establishments of foreign developed nations all arrived at the same conclusion based upon a social media campaign driven by a nefarious FDA/CDC conspiracy to push harmful vaccines?  I do not.   Its really a yes or no answer.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know, it is, unfortunately, an exercise in futility
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad regardless of the root cause. Sorry, prayers for your mom and family
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

lol if you read my question, you failed to give me an answer and like others asked more questions and inserted new facts to the equation.  let me repeat my response and invite an actual answer.

My contention (and question which still stands) which raised the hackles of many of the GD antivax crew, was in response to the charges that Covid 19 vaccines (including traditional formulations) were the result of an FDA/CDC conspiracy.  I responded that this claim was refuted by the fact that all the nations of the world came to the same conclusions and independently developed or adopted vaccination protocols in the face of a global pandemic.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the MHRA <---UK FDA

In some relation.....

I wouldn't argue the cdc/fda angle , it's far above their level.  As for the chicoms I wouldn't believe a thing they said. Their approved "mrna" is 4 years too late if it were any good. At most their statement only lends legitimacy to mrna ...to a tiny , tiny degree.  Their best use of their vaccine will be to eliminate political opposition.

* I mean, what are they going to do with it ? It's not sterilizing .
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Your response avoided the actual question, instead you provided a generalized claim that our social media spread misinformation which was driven by US governmental manipulation and you limited your "answer" to mrna vaccines.   My contention (and question which still stands) which raised the hackles of many of the GD antivax crew, was in response to the charges that Covid 19 vaccines (including traditional formulations) were the result of an FDA/CDC conspiracy.  I responded that this claim was refuted by the fact that all the nations of the world came to the same conclusions and independently developed or adopted vaccination protocols in the face of a global pandemic.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a multi-faceted question, let's break it down, remove the emotional aspects, and clarify the wording a bit;

"Do you believe hostile nations and the medical establishments of foreign developed nations all arrived at the same conclusion based upon a social media campaign & FDA/CDC inputs"

I believe that the foreign nations and nationals take their lead from US social media, and US medical guidelines, and that if Pfizer et al had products developed, that the US had largely paid for, which their populations were being manipulated into believing it was the silver bullet, most would take it (or a locally 'developed' product using the same underlying mRNA tech).

Not sure the significance of 'hostile nations'; even hostile nations have populations integrated into US social media and buy US products and services, and do, or can develop their own products, as several countries did.

"...driven by a nefarious FDA/CDC conspiracy to push harmful vaccines ?"

I don't believe the goal was to push knowingly harmful vaccines for the sole purpose of hurting their populations. I do believe that the mRNA tech was already well advanced, but had serious problems, and was a solution waiting for a demand. Covid19 was that demand, they saw the opportunity to roll out a new high-value tech, knowing that the govt would pay for it and shield them from liability, that global populations were clamoring for a treatment, and that this was an instant new market of billions of doses of a new treatment, with no downside to big pharma whatsoever. This was pushed by the overlap in financial interests between big pharma and govt, and the side effect of being able to institute lockdowns just at the right time to influence the US election. Now that we know there are large numbers of mRNA injured, the rug is pulled over to protect those interests, the $$$ and the legal precedents.

But I don't believe the goal was 'lets deploy a treatment that is going to fuck everyone up'. I think it was 'lets deploy this treatment that's gonna make us all a lot of money, and if it all goes wrong we're protected anyway'. Well it has gone wrong, and they were protected, and they all made and kept a bunch of cash.

Not sure how else to answer your complex question that cannot be honestly answered by an all-encompassing simplistic 'yes' or 'no'.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's a multi-faceted question, let's break it down, remove the emotional aspects, and clarify the wording a bit;

"Do you believe hostile nations and the medical establishments of foreign developed nations all arrived at the same conclusion based upon a social media campaign & FDA/CDC inputs"

I believe that the foreign nations and nationals take their lead from US social media, and US medical guidelines, and that if Pfizer et al had products developed, that the US had largely paid for, which their populations were being manipulated into believing it was the silver bullet, most would take it (or a locally 'developed' product using the same underlying mRNA tech).

Not sure the significance of 'hostile nations'; even hostile nations have populations integrated into US social media and buy US products and services, and do, or can develop their own products, as several countries did.

I don't believe the goal was to push knowingly harmful vaccines for the sole purpose of hurting their populations. I do believe that the mRNA tech was already well advanced, but had serious problems, and was a solution waiting for a demand. Covid19 was that demand, they saw the opportunity to roll out a new high-value tech, knowing that the govt would pay for it and shield them from liability, that global populations were clamoring for a treatment, and that this was an instant new market of billions of doses of a new treatment, with no downside to big pharma whatsoever. This was pushed by the overlap in financial interests between big pharma and govt, and the side effect of being able to institute lockdowns just at the right time to influence the US election. Now that we know there are large numbers of mRNA injured, the rug is pulled over to protect those interests, the $$$ and the legal precedents.

But I don't believe the goal was 'lets deploy a treatment that is going to fuck everyone up'. I think it was 'lets deploy this treatment that's gonna make us all a lot of money, and if it all goes wrong we're protected anyway'. Well it has gone wrong, and they were protected, and they all made and kept a bunch of cash.

Not sure how else to answer your complex question that cannot be honestly answered by an all-encompassing simplistic 'yes' or 'no'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t claim to know anything about vaccines, because it’s way outside my lane.

But I can tell you that Covid did not make the owner of Pfizer rich.

They’ve lost 32% in value over the last five years.  I picked five years so that the starting point was pre-Covid.  

So of the intention was to somehow get rich through Pfizer stock, they failed miserably at it.

This goes for Pfizer executives too, because their stock options will typically have at least a 3-year vest.  So they are effectively worthless.

Some of the things people think are the case aren’t true.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are forcing people to a yes or no answer on the wrong question, just like a lawyer would do.

The right question is, do I believe that all these establishments came to the same conclusion based on MONEY to push a vaccine (harmful or not as they refused to do more science on the matter)....YES

ETA...about your link

China and the past 35 years is a stunning example of country trying to expand it's population by the way.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:01:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don’t claim to know anything about vaccines, because it’s way outside my lane.

They’ve lost 32% in value over the last five years.  I picked five years so that the starting point was pre-Covid.  

So of the intention was to somehow get rich through Pfizer stock, they failed miserably at it.

This goes for Pfizer executives too, because their stock options will typically have at least a 3-year vest.  So they are effectively worthless.

https://i.ibb.co/0cLLVCS/IMG-5884.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/phQVgG7/IMG-5883.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is far more to it than simply looking at today's stock price; volume of trading, short selling, licensing deals, personal bonuses, etc etc.

eg "Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has pulled in an average of $17.4 million in yearly bonuses"; literally the first google result

Anyhow, probably better to start a new thread on that if you really want to discuss it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There is far more to it than simply looking at today's stock price; volume of trading, short selling, licensing deals, personal bonuses, etc etc.

eg "Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has pulled in an average of $17.4 million in yearly bonuses"; literally the first google result

Anyhow, probably better to start a new thread on that if you really want to discuss it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was in response to the quoted post about money;

“But I don't believe the goal was 'let’s deploy a treatment that is going to fuck everyone up'. I think it was 'lets deploy this treatment that's gonna make us all a lot of money…”

I am careful to be respectful and read your posts about vaccines, learning things in areas that I suspect I know less about than you do.

But all good.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top