Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 5:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The tweet has another girl to the left of that one.
The look on her face is like Beavis and Butthead trying not to laugh during the sex ed class.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 5:40:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So, the typical Arfcom GD’er?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We laugh at this stuff but the ground truth is that person is deeply mentally ill.

So, the typical Arfcom GD’er?  

Yeah, I'm not really getting his point here.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 5:44:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 5:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
What the hell even is that?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The look on her face is like Beavis and Butthead trying not to laugh during the sex ed class.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Love the look on the face of the far left chick.
Fucking really?

Ho Lee Fuk... I just lost it when I saw this one.
(Need better phone case to protect it from drops)
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Double-tap.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Being gay is a mental illness too... However, it's mostly harmless and I don't care what grown adults do.
View Quote
Oh I agree. What grown adults do in the privacy of their home is their business...
View Quote
I wonder if Ryan White's parents feel that way?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:37:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Anybody know what market price is for ambergris these days?

Asking for a friend.

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Being gay is a mental illness too. It's not natural to want to bang your own sex with your reproductive organs.

However, it's mostly harmless and I don't care what grown adults do.

The problem with trannies is they want all of society to play make believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a society we need to call out this crap what it is, mental illness. If you an are dude, pretending to be a woman, you are mentally ill. No man is going to want to be with a dude pretending to be a woman.

Even the gay people that I know think of transgender as mentally ill and don't want them lumped into the LGB whatever else it is now.

We get one day a year to honor those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country. The whole pride movement gets an entire month where they have parades where everyone should be arrested for lewd conduct and indecent exposure. The whole thing is sickening.

Social media and the woke movement, fueled by social media, are cancers. The must be dug out by the root and burned.
Being gay is a mental illness too. It's not natural to want to bang your own sex with your reproductive organs.

No, the problem is....when we said "okay"  we started down the slippery slope we were warned about.....this is the logical progression.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wasn’t there another one of these fatty dudes identifying as a woman who tried to joined an all female gym? It didn’t go the way they thought it would when hitting the locker room.

ETA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGmD6gb6q98
View Quote

Him: If women feel uncomfortable about  a tranny working out in a women only gym... too fucking bad.

Also him: I dont' want to workout in a coed gym because it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Its Whatever podcast interview was lit.

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I watched the real section of the whatever podcast with that thing. The cohost couldn't keep it together and the tranny acted like a vapid idiot. Sounds like it has no job other then trying to be insta-famous.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Not enough Bug Light in the world...

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:36:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wait... that thing is trangender?? Is that the land whale "bad bitch" that was in the "whatever" podcast??
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#18]
So, looking back at all the responses that were unaware that Gorlock was a tranny...

Does this make Gorlock the first passable transgender?

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No, the problem is....when we said "okay"  we started down the slippery slope we were warned about.....this is the logical progression.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a society we need to call out this crap what it is, mental illness. If you an are dude, pretending to be a woman, you are mentally ill. No man is going to want to be with a dude pretending to be a woman.

Even the gay people that I know think of transgender as mentally ill and don't want them lumped into the LGB whatever else it is now.

We get one day a year to honor those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country. The whole pride movement gets an entire month where they have parades where everyone should be arrested for lewd conduct and indecent exposure. The whole thing is sickening.

Social media and the woke movement, fueled by social media, are cancers. The must be dug out by the root and burned.

As it turns out, social stigmas exist for a reason. Who'd a thunk it?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#20]
(in the Key of A minor, no capo)

"she stood 6'4" 300 lbs, more facial hair than me. You could say she was a football coaches dream, we all jumped back in horror and started to abort when Midcap stood up and took one for the team..."

And he rode into battle with his back against the sun, And he knew he saved us all for we knew he was the one and his name was Midcap the greatest of Arfcommers was he!!!!!
"

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How the f*ck could THAT be called an influencer?
View Quote

It is influencing gravitational fields...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:57:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Right click, save as
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:08:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#24]
It just goes to show you how far their untreated mentall ilness has gone and how the mainstream society is lying to them.

LIke 99% of CIS men don't want a woman with a dong.

so you are like at the 1% now...99% of that group will accept a veiny boi but don't want a big ole gayl.

but 99% of that group do not want the peen, and a giant what ever the fuck that thing is.

so that's like .001% of men that would actually hit dat bussy
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:16:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It just goes to show you how far their untreated mentall ilness has gone and how the mainstream society is lying to them.

so you are like at the 1% now...99% of that group will accept a veiny boi but don't want a big ole gayl.

but 99% of that group do not want the peen, and a giant what ever the fuck that thing is.

View Quote

So good news for some.

At that weight they wouldn't have a peen at all. It would be a hole where the fat has covered the peen. It will smell bad, have cock-cheese and stale urine around it, but it won't be a penis.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Being gay is a mental illness too... However, it's mostly harmless and I don't care what grown adults do.
Oh I agree. What grown adults do in the privacy of their home is their business...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Him: If women feel uncomfortable about  a tranny working out in a women only gym... too fucking bad.

Also him: I dont' want to workout in a coed gym because it makes me feel uncomfortable.
View Quote

Even worse is that he says that if people don't accept him posing as an ugly woman then that is their problem.   Fuck him.  The freak needs to just recuse himself from society.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Morbidly fat chicks often have a tough time meeting straight dudes at clubs.

Morbidly fat dudes pretending to be chicks would (presumably) have an even tougher time meeting straight dudes, because straight dudes aren’t attracted to men, even men dressed as women.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#29]
At least Ellie is a natural born women.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#30]
This quote comes to mind:
Attachment Attached File

That thing is a product of being told what it wants to hear. Imagine if a couple people just told it to exercise and improve itself, that it would be difficult but fulfilling.

Instead every tard around it said "No, you're totally beautiful and not fat, and a woman, if that's how you feel".
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So good news for some.

At that weight they wouldn't have a peen at all. It would be a hole where the fat has covered the peen. It will smell bad, have cock-cheese and stale urine around it, but it won't be a penis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So good news for some.

Ultimate Space Docking Adventure!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So good news for some.

Some adventures are better left unexplored.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Isn’t “space docking” shitting into a vagina?   I think just “docking” is putting ones cock into another’s cock foreskin.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That’s a chill cat.  Mine would be running out of the room at full speed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That’s a chill cat.  Mine would be running out of the room at full speed.

Mine would be in the car hitting the horn hurry the fuck up while hitting the horn!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Can we just get some asteroids...all the nukes and zombies already??? I'm sick of this shit !!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/wow-727.gif
Second order effects are a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 2:33:59 AM EDT
[#37]
FAT Transgender TikToker CRIES In Uber After REJECTED By Men In Clubs
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 2:53:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 2:54:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Stage 1 diabeetus meets undiagnosed autism.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 2:57:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I wonder why?

Where's Midcap?
View Quote

dude..... put a fucking spoiler on that or something.

shit. where's the eye bleach
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:42:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:31:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

1, 2, 4
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:32:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:33:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
All the body positive comments and gurl power encouragement can't make men like you. Sorry you were lied to.
View Quote

Men like her?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Look at those pointy elbows

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:47:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So, looking back at all the responses that were unaware that Gorlock was a tranny...

View Quote

Once you get beyond a certain level of fat, they take on an androgynous appearance. All discernible sex characteristics are covered in thick layers of fat and body hair appears in both men and women.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#47]
The fact that we have "influencers" as a thing is far more damaging than trans-anything. These people are doing what ever it takes for clicks. The more outrageous the position, the more attention they get. It's all really meaningless now. It's just about clicks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Society has descended so far into clown world that those of us who try to stay out of clown world can't even begin to distinguish the categories of clowns from each other.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Once you get beyond a certain level of fat, they take on an androgynous appearance. All discernible sex characteristics are covered in thick layers of fat and body hair appears in both men and women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't understand how someone allows themselves to get that fat.

I get having medical issues. One of my friends had thyroid cancer, and has gained a huge amount of weight from the medications, and the doctors monkeying around with the dosages to try to get him back to normal.

What I don't get is people who simply let themselves get like that by overeating and not exercising.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top