Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When they're married to grotesque things like this, can you really blame them for having dicks that don't work?

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/01/SC-Chuck-Schumer-Wife-Off-Plat-copy.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is just the DOJ's version of retro cloning.

They're making what's old, new again. Reno's war against "midwestern militia types" the last 30 years just applied to the national scale.

Cold War, racial riots, power grabs, most of them are just desperate to relive the old days, back when their dicks still worked.
When they're married to grotesque things like this, can you really blame them for having dicks that don't work?

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/01/SC-Chuck-Schumer-Wife-Off-Plat-copy.jpg

I guess that must be why he got his daughter's best friend pregnant, and then paid for her abortion.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
An Arfcommer in some other thread said this;

“None of this is a secret conspiracy. It’s all out in the open. I can try and explain to you why they do it. But a certain percentage of people refuse to believe me, or anyone else who says the things that I say. It’s not communists. It’s not globalists. It is Satanist. The moment I typed that word. I lost many of you. It doesn’t matter if you believe in God and it doesn’t matter if you believe in Satan. You simply have to believe that there are millions of people who do. And many of them have risen to great ranks of power. They don’t seek to limit population because they are concerned about the environment. They seek to limit the population because part of their religion dictates that they disobey ALL of God‘s directives, including and especially be fruitful and multiply. Literally nothing that hard-core leftists do makes any sense unless you look at it from the perspective of breaking God’s laws. Why else would people who claim to be feminists and advocates for homosexual rights Be proponents of Islam? None of the things that they say contradict one another if it’s done in the name of Satanism. Then it’s perfectly consistent. But I know, I’m crazy and I’m stupid for even bringing this up. Right?
-TheRealBlueDog 2006 MI.

My paraphrase is that the world right now ONLY makes sense from an ANTI-Biblical world view.
View Quote

I have been forced to conclude, after many years, that the above is really the only thing that adequately explains what we are experiencing in 2024.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is your Bible heavily edited by the Chinese Communist Party?  Did you purchase the Bible in China?
View Quote

I haven't really compared my bible printed in China with others. It was purchased at a las vegas barnes and noble.

I am sure china does censor/edit things but to say christianity is outright banned there today is false.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I haven't really compared my bible printed in China with others. It was purchased at a las vegas barnes and noble.

I am sure china does censor/edit things but to say christianity is outright banned there is false.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your Bible heavily edited by the Chinese Communist Party?  Did you purchase the Bible in China?

I am sure china does censor/edit things but to say christianity is outright banned there is false.

China just recently legalized "Countefeit Catholocism" utilizing a heavily CCP-edited "Bible," with the Pope's approval.

I'm surprised you are unaware of that.

Do you think the fentnyl that China ships to our country is legal over there?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/subnetfavoritelol-1033.gif

LOL

Christianity isn’t perfect, but Jesus didn’t marry a 9 year old and tell his followers to kill non-believers.

Islam did that. I don’t see Christians in mass killing and raping innocents like Muslims do. I don’t see Christians blowing themselves up for Jesus on an almost weekly basis. I don’t see Christians subjugating women to be forced barefoot, pregnant, and abused.

Islam is evil, period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As they should. If you think Christianity is any different than being a Muslim then you haven't been paying attention.

Every religion has extremism, including Christianity and I don't care if it makes your pussy sore...

LOL

Christianity isn’t perfect, but Jesus didn’t marry a 9 year old and tell his followers to kill non-believers.

Islam did that. I don’t see Christians in mass killing and raping innocents like Muslims do. I don’t see Christians blowing themselves up for Jesus on an almost weekly basis. I don’t see Christians subjugating women to be forced barefoot, pregnant, and abused.

Islam is evil, period.

Bingo right here
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:18:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The government that wrote laws to directly force the closing down churches and prohibiting us from gathering together, that government?

They can't even follow the First Amendment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Clearly, this is a First Amendment issue and the Feds need their dicks smacked hard.

The government that wrote laws to directly force the closing down churches and prohibiting us from gathering together, that government?

They can't even follow the First Amendment.

Bill of Rights has become the bill of suggestions to those in power.  

May they reap what they sow.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The catholic/ufo researchers/author dw pasulka states hierarchy of "reality " is like this:
God Almighty.
"Heavenly" entities (I assume good and evil?)
Intelligence agencies (!!!!!!!!)
Regular old humans

Holy buckets that blows my mind. Does that mean trans (not that trans, Mikey's) humans like from garbage Star Wars show? Or because they tapped into the universe differently some how? Or does she mean in a political sense!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead Underscore Bros, defend this bullshit. I dare you.
Fuck the FBI, fuck everyone who works for the FBI. Fuck every single last one of them, even down to the janitors. Absolute subhuman scum.

But seriously, what else do we expect from a Federal Agency who's founding director was a crossdressing pervert who liked to play peeping tom and then turned around and then blackmailed his victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZdTm9NZoJ0

The catholic/ufo researchers/author dw pasulka states hierarchy of "reality " is like this:
God Almighty.
"Heavenly" entities (I assume good and evil?)
Intelligence agencies (!!!!!!!!)
Regular old humans

Holy buckets that blows my mind. Does that mean trans (not that trans, Mikey's) humans like from garbage Star Wars show? Or because they tapped into the universe differently some how? Or does she mean in a political sense!?
Uhh... what?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:21:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As they should. If you think Christianity is any different than being a Muslim then you haven't been paying attention.

Every religion has extremism, including Christianity and I don't care if it makes your pussy sore...
View Quote

You've got to be fucking kidding.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

China just recently legalized "Countefeit Catholocism" utilizing a heavily CCP-edited "Bible," with the Pope's approval.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even sure what you are trying to convince me of here.

I'm not trying to whitewash the ccp or anything, just saying that Christianity isn't entirely banned in china. Thr bible actually plays pretty well in to communism. Give everything you have to the poor and follow me. Further china has had the realization that some level of freedom gives them greater control. It's the illusion of choice.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I have been forced to conclude, after many years, that the above is really the only thing that adequately explains what we are experiencing in 2024.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An Arfcommer in some other thread said this;

“None of this is a secret conspiracy. It’s all out in the open. I can try and explain to you why they do it. But a certain percentage of people refuse to believe me, or anyone else who says the things that I say. It’s not communists. It’s not globalists. It is Satanist. The moment I typed that word. I lost many of you. It doesn’t matter if you believe in God and it doesn’t matter if you believe in Satan. You simply have to believe that there are millions of people who do. And many of them have risen to great ranks of power. They don’t seek to limit population because they are concerned about the environment. They seek to limit the population because part of their religion dictates that they disobey ALL of God‘s directives, including and especially be fruitful and multiply. Literally nothing that hard-core leftists do makes any sense unless you look at it from the perspective of breaking God’s laws. Why else would people who claim to be feminists and advocates for homosexual rights Be proponents of Islam? None of the things that they say contradict one another if it’s done in the name of Satanism. Then it’s perfectly consistent. But I know, I’m crazy and I’m stupid for even bringing this up. Right?
-TheRealBlueDog 2006 MI.

My paraphrase is that the world right now ONLY makes sense from an ANTI-Biblical world view.

This x100.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I bet you think Audrey Hale was a hero.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm not trying to whitewash the ccp or anything, just saying that Christianity isn't entirely banned in china. Thr bible actually plays pretty well in to communism. Give everything you have to the poor and follow me. Further china has had the realization that some level of freedom gives them greater control. It's the illusion of choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real Christianity is banned in China.
The Chinese Government Approved churches primarily preach values and virtues that the CCP Approves of.

The CCP approved churches are merely wearing the skinsuit of Christianity.
Not that different from the Leftist "Christian" churches here in America that never preach from the bible, undermine all of its teachings, and just spout off leftist political garbage.

The House Church movement/Unregistered Church movement in China are the only true Christians in that country.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Don't care. Gonna live my life. I am not going to be a prisoner of their bullshit.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:31:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Don't care. Gonna live my life. I am not going to be a prisoner of their bullshit.
View Quote

You already are.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

A swing and a miss.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#17]
If you lived through the 1980's like I did (as an adult) and SAW how the media of that time used predictive programming, basically to shape the national narrative....like this;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betrayed_%281988_film%29

I wouldn't normally post wik-P but surprisingly, it does hit on some facts regarding this film, Betrayed with Tom Berenger and Debra Winger. Yes there really was a Robert Matthews, The Order and some of the "incidents" in that film are fact-based events. Also, for extry credit, check out the Clint Eastwood film Pink Cadillac with um, Bernadette Peters. It's similar. ALSO remember what came a few years after. OK City. Waco. Ruby Ridge and others that you probably never heard about unless you really looked or, lived in that area. I know several incidents in my State never made it to media. Then we had 9-11. The Patriot Act. I have family that works in finance & banking. Yeah. The Patriot Act surveillance is real. Do they have the staff to actually use the gigantic shitpile of info they accumulate? Dunno, man. Don't care. Flag me, bro. For buying a bible? Guns? Ammunition? MRE's and gas cans? LOL

The above reference is just the tip, man. "they" been at this a looonnnnngggg time. I got friends been around prepping since the 70's. Wasn't what we called it, some of the fiction of the time, William Johnstone, Jerry Ahern among others are long out of print but if you can find them in a BOOK store, you'll see that all this? Ain't new. Feds been fedding a long time. It's only just now coming to light.
Welcome to the Party, Pal.....
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#19]
The 87K IRS agents the Dems want are not for billionaires.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Good flag. Anyone who believes in that nonsense needs to be watched, closely…
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Switch the multimeter to TARD.  I'm getting readings off the chart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(Taps sarcasm meter, frowning....)

Switch the multimeter to TARD.  I'm getting readings off the chart.

Excellent
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is just the DOJ’s version of retro cloning.

They’re making what’s old, new again. Reno’s war against “midwestern militia types” the last 30 years just applied to the national scale.

Cold War, racial riots, power grabs, most of them are just desperate to relive the old days, back when their dicks still worked.
View Quote

Sssssssooooooo…..

We can expect:

A.  Another Waco type of event
B.  Another Ruby Rudge
C.  Another bombing of a Federal building

Soon…..

Don’t taze me!  Or shoot my dogs all you Fedbois reading this thread.

This is all hypothetical stuff.

NO!  I am not plotting/planning anything.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Our reaction to 9/11 has absolutely ruined this country. The Patriot Act is pure evil.
View Quote

You do know that every president has re-signed the whatever emergency order every year since about September 14, 2001, right?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#24]
At this rate they are going to have to start Page 3 for the lists I am on.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Dim Fool thread
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Setting aside what you do or don't believe about the Bible or about events like Passion 2024, there were 50,000 young adults in the Mercedes arena in Atlanta a few weeks ago worshipping God and praising Jesus.  

They will not stop the signal.  

Underground churches have survived far worse than the FIB
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Dim Fool thread
View Quote
So many people like you dismissing it... despite the fact that Jim Jordan is reporting on it.
You're acting like this came from some Q thread on 4chan.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#29]
To a communist, communism is the only religion allowed. The state is paradise. And the leaders of the party are its messiahs.

The only way to solve this is to kill them or be killed. They will never stop otherwise.

We’re just waiting for when the commies want to start the big Luau.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:46:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m unaware of when my Presbyterian denomination comitted or condoned suicide bombing. Can you point me to where we did that?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#31]
As far as I can tell this whole line of bullshit comes from this line in a paragraph in a letter from eminent fabulist Jim Jordan to some former official at FinCen:

The Committee and Select Subcommittee have obtained documents indicating that
following January 6, 2021, FinCEN distributed materials to financial institutions that, among
other things, outline the “typologies” of various persons of interest and provide financial
institutions with suggested search terms and Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) for identifying
transactions on behalf of federal law enforcement.1 These materials included a document
recommending the use of generic terms like “TRUMP” and “MAGA” to “search Zelle payment
messages” as well as a “prior FinCEN analysis” of “Lone Actor/Homegrown Violent Extremism
Indicators.”2 According to this analysis, FinCEN warned financial institutions of “extremism”
indicators that include “transportation charges, such as bus tickets, rental cars, or plane tickets,
for travel to areas with no apparent purpose,” or “the purchase of books (including religious
texts) and subscriptions to other media containing extremist views
.”3
In other words, FinCEN
urged large financial institutions to comb through the private transactions of their customers for
suspicious charges on the basis of protected political and religious expression.

Jordan has not published the document this is sourced from or provided any other context. It doesn't say shit about Bibles, unless you think the Bible contains extremist views.

For a person to believe the government is putting people who buy Bibles on a watchlist that person would have to be mentally deficient. Jordan is not a stupid person. Jordan must believe his audience is mentally deficient. Is he right?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#32]
If only there were a collection of books, compiled into one rather large "Book" that spoke about such things...that might be weird.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
As far as I can tell this whole line of bullshit comes from this line in a paragraph in a letter from eminent fabulist Jim Jordan to some former official at FinCen:

The Committee and Select Subcommittee have obtained documents indicating that
following January 6, 2021, FinCEN distributed materials to financial institutions that, among
other things, outline the "typologies" of various persons of interest and provide financial
institutions with suggested search terms and Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) for identifying
transactions on behalf of federal law enforcement.1 These materials included a document
recommending the use of generic terms like "TRUMP" and "MAGA" to "search Zelle payment
messages" as well as a "prior FinCEN analysis" of "Lone Actor/Homegrown Violent Extremism
Indicators."2 According to this analysis, FinCEN warned financial institutions of "extremism"
indicators that include "transportation charges, such as bus tickets, rental cars, or plane tickets,
for travel to areas with no apparent purpose," or "the purchase of books (including religious
texts) and subscriptions to other media containing extremist views
."3
In other words, FinCEN
urged large financial institutions to comb through the private transactions of their customers for
suspicious charges on the basis of protected political and religious expression.

Jordan has not published the document this is sourced from or provided any other context. It doesn't say shit about Bibles, unless you think the Bible contains extremist views.

For a person to believe the government is putting people who buy Bibles on a watchlist that person would have to be mentally deficient. Jordan is not a stupid person. Jordan must believe his audience is mentally deficient. Is he right?
View Quote
It doesn't matter what I think. It matters what *THEY* think. And they *DO* think Christianity is "Extremist".
FFS the FBI has been sending undercover agents to spy on Latin Mass.

They think transactions that simply mention "TRUMP" or "MAGA" are worthy of increased scrutiny. Thats pretty fucking broad. Half the voters voted for Trump. If they think people who voted for Trump are extremists worthy of being surveiled... is it really so hard to believe they'd have the same attitude towards evangelical christians?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow

You do realize you're on the same list for surveillance right?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except they DO NOT track people buying Korans.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They dont even track people who only want to learn how to take off in an airplane but not interested in how to land.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wow

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow

Fed plants get their names redacted, so he's all good.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Bass Pro Shop Bibles Are The Best
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Care to do Judaism next?

Pagan
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

To your point....no doubt self proclaimed " Christians" can be horrible people.
The Bible even tells us that it's universally true that our hearts are wicked.

European religious wars had Christians even killing each other .

All that said...the core of Christianity is no less true. In a world cursed by sin to universal suffering and death...some ideas do work better than others.

The American Founders understood this...the Bible is woven into all of their ideas and writings.

The world is a better place because of Christianity.
Commies, Pagans and even Islam have proven that out.

All of the flawed humans and our flawed religions prove out that there is no other system that keeps us from killing each other as well as the systems that use The Bible as a guide.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#41]
So should I buy a koran to really confuse them? I am on most of the other lists I think.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Leftism is a religion, and it tolerates no other gods before it.
View Quote

One cannot be both a Christian and a Liberal. For one theology is the antithesis of the other. Liberalism believes that they can perfect man by putting him in a perfect society that they create.  Christianity believes that man is perfected through a relationship with Christ and the resultant society is perfected as man strives to become perfect as Christ is perfect.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The 87K IRS agents the Dems want are not for billionaires.
View Quote

These 87k armed IRS agents represent a force larger than the total 11B's in the US Army.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

This place is so entertaining.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 7:00:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

LOL

Islam is evil, period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Islam is evil, period.

You can safely disregard anything that guy says. Should be wearing a hockey helmet
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#46]
The predatory FBI groomers were going after some extremist discord kid, by having him put "trad catholic" propaganda on picnic tables.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bet you like Waco documentaries.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 7:23:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Flagged?  That doesn't mean much anymore.  A simple algorithm will bring anyone that disagrees to the top of the list.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Go ahead Underscore Bros, defend this bullshit. I dare you.
Fuck the FBI, fuck everyone who works for the FBI. Fuck every single last one of them, even down to the janitors. Absolute subhuman scum.

But seriously, what else do we expect from a Federal Agency who's founding director was a crossdressing pervert who liked to play peeping tom and then turned around and then blackmailed his victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZdTm9NZoJ0
View Quote

"I never thought I'd see the day that an FBI agent would be pedaling smack!"

"Don't act so surprised, J Edgar Hoover used to wear a dress."

"Just tell me why, Brick."

"I don't know, I suppose it made him feel sexy."

"Not Hoover, YOU!"
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top