Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:24:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:26:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm angrier at Trump for not giving a fuck about her. She literally died for him.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:28:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is a new one.  Pictures?

The patrol was coming up the stairs behind her; they were not standing next to her.  

If you're going to make an argument, then do it correctly.  In order to make this argument you must prove that they had a clear shot, that they were not justified in shooting, and that Byrd's situation and knowledge were the same as theirs.  You made zero attempt to connect those dots.  A roving patrol newly on scene (in fact they hadn't even reached the top of the stairs) is going have a wildly different different totality from their point of view than a single security-/body- guard defending the last barricade between the rioting mob and the VP and members of Congress.

Are you implying that everyone that believes Babbitt was murdered is too blind to recognize the truth that your meme actually represents?

Yes.  Yes he is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am still waiting for someone to explain why this fucker was wearing some type of strange lord of the rings style cloak. Continue to ignore this weird shit by all means!

Quoted:
Apparently you're not aware there were two police officers standing right next to her when she was shot and they did nothing to stop her.  Seems they didn't think she was a threat of any kind to anybody.
The patrol was coming up the stairs behind her; they were not standing next to her.  

If you're going to make an argument, then do it correctly.  In order to make this argument you must prove that they had a clear shot, that they were not justified in shooting, and that Byrd's situation and knowledge were the same as theirs.  You made zero attempt to connect those dots.  A roving patrol newly on scene (in fact they hadn't even reached the top of the stairs) is going have a wildly different different totality from their point of view than a single security-/body- guard defending the last barricade between the rioting mob and the VP and members of Congress.

Quoted:
Quoted:
You should take that down before posters go after you for implying that Byrd was justified in his actions and is being falsely accused of murder.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
Are you implying that everyone that believes Babbitt was murdered is too blind to recognize the truth that your meme actually represents?

Yes.  Yes he is.

So in this video who are the guys in uniform lined up along the door with the window Ashley climbed through?

You know, the ones with the Capitol insignia on their right arms and firearms on their hips? They weren’t coming up the stairs.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Always entertaining to see the boot-lickers, fart-inhalers, cock-gobblers, and faggotree-pruners in these threads.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:35:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

Same thing that would happen at my house. She committed suicide.
View Quote
Come on man, stop with the facts.  Jan 6th was a fucking shit show that a lot of decent people got cought up in and are paying paid the price.
If that jackass had shot and killed some antifa fag climbing through a broken window to get into a secured area where congress critters and senators were hiding the same people calling him a murderer would be calling him a hero
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Come on man, stop with the facts.  Jan 6th was a fucking shit show that a lot of decent people got cought up in and are paying paid the price.
If that jackass had shot and killed some antifa fag climbing through a broken window to get into a secured area where congress critters and senators were hiding the same people calling him a murderer would be calling him a hero
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

Absolutely

But…”tHey KiLled sOmeONe oN My siDe”
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Absolutely

But "tHey KiLled sOmeONe oN My siDe"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely

The entire government is a fucking corrupt shit show that needs to be purged but that girl made a stupid mistake and paid the fucking price.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:49:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The entire government is a fucking corrupt shit show that needs to be purged but that girl made a stupid mistake and paid the fucking price.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely

In all honestly, I fully agree with you. I say that as an, albeit local, government employee
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:51:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm angrier at Trump for not giving a fuck about her. She literally died for him.
View Quote

Yes, she did. And it speaks volumes about him.

I once suggested her family should sue Trump for wrongful death, and I received an account warning for it. So I won’t suggest that again
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:59:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So in this video who are the guys in uniform lined up along the door with the window Ashley climbed through?You know, the ones with the Capitol insignia on their right arms and firearms on their hips? They weren’t coming up the stairs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am still waiting for someone to explain why this fucker was wearing some type of strange lord of the rings style cloak. Continue to ignore this weird shit by all means!

Quoted:
Apparently you're not aware there were two police officers standing right next to her when she was shot and they did nothing to stop her.  Seems they didn't think she was a threat of any kind to anybody.

Quoted:
Quoted:
You should take that down before posters go after you for implying that Byrd was justified in his actions and is being falsely accused of murder.

Yes.  Yes he is.

So in this video who are the guys in uniform lined up along the door with the window Ashley climbed through?You know, the ones with the Capitol insignia on their right arms and firearms on their hips? They weren’t coming up the stairs.
Did you watch the video?  Those guys left before Ashli got herself shot.  You can see them turn to head down the stairs while the guys are beating on the door with impact weapons and they are no longer visible when the camera turns back.  The guys coming up the stairs are geared up including rifles and are a different squad.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:03:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Colorado law says if someone makes illegal entry into my home and I feel they may do me harm, no matter how slight, deadly force is authorized. Now add that to a secure building, housing our nations government. Like it or not, I’d have a very hard time calling it unjustified and guess what, it was indeed deemed justified.

Not evil, just logical. Take a step back from your anger and look at the situation through emotionless lenses.
View Quote

Someone who benefits from the status quo playing the obtuse apologist. Seen it before. Logically, the "ruling" was a mere rubber stamp process. Seen it before x2. Even in the event of a GJ trial, a prosecutor can override a finding to proceed to trial. Seen it before x3.

Should be clear by now to anyone with a pulse that the government will do what it wants, & we're way beyond the shelf life of "justice" in this country, truth be damned. Bananas for everyone.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:40:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks at state....

Chuckles....
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:15:59 AM EDT
[#13]
This is salt in the wound. Ashli Babbit was an Air Force Veteran and oh I'm so sure it was just a coincidence that trigger happy cunt was housed at Andrews. Fuck the entire USCP and FBI. Also, eat shit and rest in piss Lon Horiuchi.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:16:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Did you watch the video?  Those guys left before Ashli got herself shot.  You can see them turn to head down the stairs while the guys are beating on the door with impact weapons and they are no longer visible when the camera turns back.  The guys coming up the stairs are geared up including rifles and are a different squad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  Yes he is.

Yes I watched the video. The ARMED officers stood by while a bunch of men were battering down the door and did noth8ng. Those people posed far more threat were within arms reach and arguably had weapons (blunt instruments) in their hand and did NOTHING to try to stop them.

And then an UNARMED woman climbed through a window with her hands visible and the corner coward stepped forward and EXECUTED her.

NO attempt was made to stop those battering the door.

NO attempt was made to subdue Ashli and take her into custody.

She was off balance and could have been pushed back through.

She was wrong to do what she did. She should have been arrested and given a trial. Shooting her at point blank range was criminal and there was ZERO accountability.

She was stupid to be there. But she struck no one. There were no weapons visible or accessible even if she was armed (she wasn’t) and it didn’t warrant the death sentence.

I’m sorry you’re incapable of seeing that sir.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:26:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Looks at state....

Chuckles....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks at state....

Chuckles....
He'd go to prison in CA. I like how he leaves that part out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:37:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Absolutely

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely

Someone has a really short memory.

At that time, there had been MONTHS of protests and riots about police killing “unarmed” people, where LEOs were vilified by the Left regardless of how justified the use of force may have been.  Not to mention protestors who got away with all sorts of shit, to the point of even establishing “autonomous zones” (where their “security forces” were killing unarmed people only a month later, in a crashing display of irony).
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:06:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Do lefties come here because democraticunderground is too difficult to spell?

If anyone is playing click poker, I'm up to three.

I'd like to take a moment to thank them for popping my Ignore cherry.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:29:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Through? Which video were you watching?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:33:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Colorado law says if someone makes illegal entry into my home and I feel they may do me harm, no matter how slight, deadly force is authorized. Now add that to a secure building, housing our nations government. Like it or not, I’d have a very hard time calling it unjustified and guess what, it was indeed deemed justified.

Not evil, just logical. Take a step back from your anger and look at the situation through emotionless lenses.
View Quote

Your definition means everyone in the building deserved to die
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:36:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And again, although video is useful, it’s already been ruled that we have to factor in how the officer felt at that time, his observations, basically human physiological response under stress, etc
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:38:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Texas has different rules for different places and different times.  Trespassing generally does not allow lethal force.  Trespassing during the day even less.  Hell even theft during the day does not.  She was trespassing in a public place.  No burglary, no robbery, no attempted homicide - well accept for hers anyway.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:42:09 AM EDT
[#22]
What a scumbag that guy is

Feds investigated themselves and found he did nothing wrong, suprise, suprise
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:42:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is one of those litmus tests that shows how small the pro-insurrection crowd is. Not many people think she was murdered. Even those who think she didn't need to be shot.
View Quote

Your other posts about other topics in other threads all fit a pattern
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 4:06:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is salt in the wound. Ashli Babbit was an Air Force Veteran and oh I'm so sure it was just a coincidence that trigger happy cunt was housed at Andrews. Fuck the entire USCP and FBI. Also, eat shit and rest in piss Lon Horiuchi.
View Quote

She was a lousy airman according to wikipedia.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 5:55:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She was a lousy airman according to wikipedia.
View Quote

you do know that the libs write the history for wikipedia?  been that way for years now.  sad.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 6:23:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yes I watched the video. The ARMED officers stood by while a bunch of men were battering down the door and did noth8ng. Those people posed far more threat were within arms reach and arguably had weapons (blunt instruments) in their hand and did NOTHING to try to stop them.

And then an UNARMED woman climbed through a window with her hands visible and the corner coward stepped forward and EXECUTED her.

She was wrong to do what she did. She should have been arrested and given a trial. Shooting her at point blank range was criminal and there was ZERO accountability.

She was stupid to be there. But she struck no one. There were no weapons visible or accessible even if she was armed (she wasn’t) and it didn’t warrant the death sentence.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  Yes he is.

So, when proven wrong about the topic under discussion (the false claim there were officers next to Babbitt when she penetrated the barricade) you abandon the topic and make random accusations about topics I have not addressed?  That is a really classy move, sir.

I feel like being a sucker for a bigger argument tonight so here you go:
Three cops without riot gear against superior numbers wielding impact weapons would have resulted in several people shot.  They also blocked those doors (and without shooting anyone) for far longer than I would have.  I presume that their abandonment affected Byrd's perception of the situation.

Idiots wasting their time and energy beating on security glass aren't a serious threat.  Someone penetrating the barricade is.  If they had managed to breach the barricade and begun climbing through then they would have been shot too.

Babbitt was armed.  She had a knife.  I don't know how accessible it was or if Byrd noticed it, but the claim that she was unarmed is false.

Babbitt committed assault and battery just before penetrating the barricade so any claim that she was non-violent is also false:
Quoted:
Something that is extremely unreported about those moments is the fact that Ashli Babbitt tried to physically stop Zachary Alam after the officers standing in front of the doors shifted over.

She physically grabbed him, pulled him, and landed a punch in an attempt to stop him.

Congress was still being evacuated and Byrd's duty was to guard the barricade against leakers.  He could not risk any rioters slipping past him and rushing into the still-occupied Congressional chambers or allowing himself to be overwhelmed by more of the mob following Babbitt through.  This was a bodyguard covering the Congressional evacuation versus a rioting mob braying for blood situation.  So long as you pretend this should be viewed as a simple patrol officer arresting a single unarmed non-violent trespasser case you will refuse to understand why it was justified.

To repeat: So long as you refuse to recognize it was a single rear guard at the last line of defense versus a rioting mob your analysis will be wrong.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:33:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bullshit
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What? It's no one's house.

If she'd been some unarmed black girl with. Che Guevara shirt on that cops would be in a cell. He only got a pass because is suited the political goals of Biden and the DOJ to have her killed. There wasn't any risk to life, what lethal force justification would you use for this?
View Quote
It is actually our property.  Fucking assface could have took two steps and put a hand in her face to stop her. She was right next to a complete squad of cops who could have assisted.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She's dead?
View Quote
No shit Jim
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#32]
I hope he's paying taxes on the value of that stay as its income.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Join date and location check out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Murder is murder.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Good. There's a lot of nuts out there. The Jan 6 idiots had to get their tantrum stopped. He did the job.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
I have seen that sign in Area51 type shit where "investigators " are probing the facilities. Presumably the same type of signs and ROE apply at nukes and such. Can I get a count of the deaths resulting from entering those places vs.arrests ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So in this video who are the guys in uniform lined up along the door with the window Ashley climbed through?

You know, the ones with the Capitol insignia on their right arms and firearms on their hips? They weren’t coming up the stairs.
View Quote

They are wearing maga hats but don’t look like your typical trump supporter. More like antifa.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well hop to cowboy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But she wasn't at your house, she was at OUR house. Includes her.

But yes, at your house i would say she gets shot. Dont need people knowing about all that pizza eating….

Do you really, truly, believe you should have unrestricted access to all government buildings? Try just walking into your county jail, or IRS building. Better yet, find a police cruiser and see what you can do to take it for a spin? Tax dollars paid for my home should folks have access to it?

How about wandering onto secure military sites or nuclear sites and see where that gets you. Bets it’s similar to Ashli

Alone, or with 20k of the same mindset? Cause i think thats the root of the issue, too few.

Well hop to cowboy

Hop to what, an empty street? The US is in an evolution to revolution. It’s a slow process. Today the mindset, tomorrow organization. People fed up with the choking of the constitution through legislation and twisting of interpretations bitch and gripe until there’s no other option.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/08/nun-sister-megan-rice-nuclear-facility-tennessee-sabotage-overturned

Bunch of nuns broke into and vandalized a storage facility for uranium. Nobody shot them. Nobody is shooting an unarmed nut who leaps over the counter at an IRS office.

There's lots of "non public spaces" in government buildings, that doesn't mean lethal force is justified in shooting trespassers.

This killing got a pass because it suited the political goals of the Biden Administration.
View Quote

This.

But the liberal democrats that infest this site would never agree.
The government can kill you on video without recourse and it's rationalized by a third of the membership of a website called Arfcom.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Funny thing is, nobody seems able to say for sure that he warned anybody and didn't just shoot her down. Even the other cops.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Colorado law says if someone makes illegal entry into my home and I feel they may do me harm, no matter how slight, deadly force is authorized. Now add that to a secure building, housing our nations government. Like it or not, I'd have a very hard time calling it unjustified and guess what, it was indeed deemed justified.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good thing your opinion matters for exactly zilch in legal proceedings. As others have posted, even in my home, let alone a government building, that's a good shoot all day long.

Not its not, you are lying.

Are you evil?

Colorado law says if someone makes illegal entry into my home and I feel they may do me harm, no matter how slight, deadly force is authorized. Now add that to a secure building, housing our nations government. Like it or not, I'd have a very hard time calling it unjustified and guess what, it was indeed deemed justified.

Twist that logic. Somebody breaking into your home does in no way equate to what happened in DC. The fact that you think it does is very telling.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what.
I don’t fucking care.
The left needs to be defeated by any means necessary.
All guys like you prove is that you are not in the fight.
Go back to watching football, shopping at Costco, and driving your pickup.
Then when the left wins, you can feel good that you didn’t compromise your “principles” that you used to hide your cowardice.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

what set of dates shows he stayed there before?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why two sets of dates? One that he stayed there before the shooting, and a second after the shooting.

what set of dates shows he stayed there before?

From the OP;

In its complaint, Judicial Watch explained to the court that it had asked all three government agencies for all records relating to the billeting of Byrd at Joint Base Andrews during the period from January 6, 2021, to July 2022, including authorization papers, housing, meals, transportation, and visitor logs.

The documents show that Lieutenant Byrd and a pet stayed in a "Distinguished Visitor Suite" at the "Presidential Inn" (part of Air Force Inns) under a "Capitol Police Presidential Inn Reservation" for the period July 8, 2021, through January 28, 2022.

Judicial Watch was informed by a representative at Joint Base Andrews that a "Distinguished Visitor Suite" is typically reserved for officers at the rank of O-7 (Brigadier General or higher.).
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm not going to quote any particular poster(s) in this thread to avoid violating the CoC, but there are some real shitbagS in GD these days.

Did she break the law? Yes!

Should she have been arrested? Yes!

Should she have been MURDERED. NO!

Apparently the officers behind her with M4s and kitted out didn't feel the need to shoot her. Much less advance from cover to take a kill shot.

But hey, this is America and people are entitled to their despotic opinions.

Somehow firebombing a federal court house with people in it doesn't justify lethal force, but one person with her hands shown to be clear of weapons and climbing through a window in a defenseless co diction warrants being executed.

Even on White House grounds they first attempt to subdue an intruder before opening fire at POINT BLANK range!

Again, she broke the law. She should have been arrested and given her day in court.

If she was a real threat, acting violently, the officers behind her with select fire weapons and in body armor could have handled it.

Make whatever excuses you want, you're full of shit.

That's directed to no person in particular, but if you feel the need to respond to the contrary well I guess it hit home.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The two officers a few feet away from Babbit probably wanted a piece of him.
View Quote

I think more than that do.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's a big club

And you ain't in it
View Quote

So was the Third Reich................
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Some stranger tries to crawl through your window. You are armed and tell them they must stop.
They ignore you and keep coming.
What happens next?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was never investigated as a murder or as a justified use of force.  The DOJ "investigated" whether or not it was a Title 42 violation and "didn't find enough evidence to successfully prosecute."

Back in your lane.

*click*

Some stranger tries to crawl through your window. You are armed and tell them they must stop.
They ignore you and keep coming.
What happens next?
Do I have a shitload of cops with me like asshole did?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The real point is that they are all in favor of the threat. They are for the violent overthrow of the US Govt to install one man as king.
Just ask them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How anyone can look at the footage and say there was no threat, baffles me.

The real point is that they are all in favor of the threat. They are for the violent overthrow of the US Govt to install one man as king.
Just ask them.
Your blindness is glaring, and your bias offensive.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

If when but the other………
This was a tragedy and and a terrible decision by the shooter.
The police literally stepped aside.
She was unarmed and not in a threatening posture.
The use of deadly force could not possibly be justified
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Absolutely

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely

generalities and lumping all people into a group cause these discussions to go no where.
Inflammatory language just serves to further divide the sides

Providing a scenario to prove your point does no good.
There are scenarios that everyone could make up to attempt to prove their point.
But it does nothing to advance the narrative.
It just furthers the bickering
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top