BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:34:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When Bannon left the white house he said Trump was compromised.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the fuck is going on with Trump?
We either got bamboozled or they have something on him

He seemed to change after the white powder thing
When Bannon left the white house he said Trump was compromised.
really? I don't remember that.   I wish I knew what all the half baked shit they allude to really meant.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:37:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My liberal friends on FB aren't buying into Trump's comments
View Quote
That's why they were extra stupid.

They hate him anyway, and he pissed us off.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Trump is setting them up for the mid-term elections.  This is a common tactic that he uses.  I'm surprised the demorats keep falling for it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:41:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's time to fight dirty.

BAKE THAT FUCKING GUN CAKE, WAL-MART!
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd be better off if I hadn't read that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She looks like she's getting squishy in her no-no place.
I'd be better off if I hadn't read that
This, I still have puke in my mouth.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At this point they want Australian style gun control. Mandatory turn in, complete ban on semi auto, registration of the remaining pump and bolt guns.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Republican base needs to be stirred up for the General, that cackling cunt pushing gun control will save a seat or two and cost the Dems seats.
View Quote
Shameful
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If a new AWB passes and Manchin's name is anywhere close to it, there is no way he wins in Nov.
View Quote
I dont think he does as is now.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:46:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If a new AWB passes and Manchin's name is anywhere close to it, there is no way he wins in Nov.
View Quote
Is Manchin from West Virginia dumb enough to put his name on gun control bill in an election year?  Well good bye Joe.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Neither are mine, they all saying that Trump is playing them like he did with DACA.  Especially the part with Swinestain.  And they are looking at the republican reactions at Trump when he tells Swinestain to include her stuff.

That and Ben Sasse threw down the gauntlet at Trump.  There is no way they get 60 votes on an AWB in the Senate after this:

https://www.sasse.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=5AA3BB96-8D9D-46FD-A13B-8699C263E78A

BUT...  contact your reps and senators and the whitehouse. Let them know you will not support anyone that supports gun control, especially a new AWB. This is doubly important if your reps are republican because they are under siege right now by the antis. Years ago I just sat on the sidelines and watched shit deteriorate in Illinois. I became active thanks to guys on the ILHTF like Tango7 who inspired me to write and call my reps.  I suggest all of ARFCOM start doing the same. Just remember to be polite and respectful and make no threats.

And it is important to note.. Your Reps and Senators have a scale that they use to judge correspondence with their constituency.  Almost no weight is given to emails.  They treat phone calls seriously, but they treat handwritten or signed letters with the most weight of importance.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:59:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. He can pass everything they want him to and they'll still vote for a liberal when given the chance. Whether he's being sincere or just playing mind games, DJT is doing nothing, but damage to his own base and the Republicans in general.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I was holding out for 4d chess but now I don't even know what to think after today.  What in the actual fuck is going on?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:02:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Trump is setting them up for the mid-term elections.  This is a common tactic that he uses.  I'm surprised the demorats keep falling for it.
View Quote
What in the hell are you talking about? If that's his plan, he's setting up the Republicans to look like obstructionists. It only takes a few Republicans claiming to be on board with Trump's gun control and willing to vote with the Democrats and then you've got to count on Mitch McConnell not letting it come up for a vote. You better pray McConnell and Ryan don't let anything Trump appears to be favoring get to a vote. And by doing so,  Trump puts his fellow Republicans in a bad spot.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Trump was the last best hope for rolling back bad gun laws, legislatively, in my lifetime. This sucks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/RdqgTwu.jpg

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-dianne-feinstein-erupt-with-glee-after-trump-seems-to-endorse-her-assault-weapons-ban/

President Donald Trump held a stunning televised meeting with a bipartisan group of lawmakers on Wednesday, and signaled he was open a series of gun control measures in a move that left Democrats beaming and Republicans stunned.

The freewheeling meeting, broadcast live from the Cabinet Room, featured Trump embracing gun control legislation from expanded background checks to restricting gun sales to young adults.

Perhaps most remarkably, Trump even made a comment that sent Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the Democrat from California, into a fit of joy.

"Dianne if you could add what you have also  and I think you can  into the bill," Trump then suggested.

Well, as it turns out what Feinstein has is a ban assault weapons  a proposal that is anathema to Republican lawmakers and the NRA.

Feinstein's response was positively giddy, and the Democrat pointed at Manchin and joked "Joe are you ready?"

"Joe can you do that?" Trump asked. "Can you add some of the things. I'll help. Can you add what Amy and what Dianne have?"

"I'm going to say this," Trump continued. "We're going to get it passed."
View Quote
What if Trump is just fucking with her knowing a AWB will not make it past the house or senate?

He can say he tried and laugh on the inside at the retard Demoturds.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:06:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Trump seems to believe the liberal media when they say "the majority of the country wants this" and Trump sees an easy win for himself.  Even if he passed every gun control measure talked about today, including an AW Ban, the liberals would still hate him and trash him daily.

Trump saying "I don't need the NRA" and "I'm not afraid of the NRA" was just down right dumb.  Even though history has shown it is not smart to cross the NRA, Trump seems determined to learn that the hard way.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:06:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Remind me again, what were the battles of Lexington and Concord over?
View Quote
Can't quite remember, might of learned of it in school.
I'm willing to walk down memory lane and learn it with you though.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If the Republican in Congress vote for it, it will not matter.
View Quote
I love the fact that your assigning all the responsibility of this to congress and the senate but none to Trump.  It's quite telling.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Kek willed it
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Kek willed it
View Quote
Kek has forsaken us.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Dupe by 3 hours

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Really-Donald-Take-away-peoples-guns-without-proof-of-mental-illness-Only-accused-/5-2086449/
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Trump-what-happened-to-/5-2086452/
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Trump/5-2086461/
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Trump-live-on-fox-talking-gun-control/5-2086442/
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:12:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Good
View Quote
All of my Congressmen and my Governor except for Pat fucking Roberts is holding strong on the Second Amendment, as well.

Now, to primary Ed Berger's ass out of my local state senate seat...
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Donald Trump wanted to be President for his own ego and said and did whatever he needed to to make that happen. I rather him be there than Hilary but that's the stone cold truth.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:20:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:26:10 PM EDT
[#28]
He wants everything rolled into one bill - "comprehensive" is the word he used.  That sure looks like a poison pill to me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:28:05 PM EDT
[#30]
I just don't get how a guy who hasn't been phased by negative media attention before (immigration, wall, tax reform, etc.) is now all of a sudden caving to it. Ugh.

I need to step away from the GD echo chamber for a while.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He wants everything rolled into one bill - "comprehensive" is the word he used.  That sure looks like a poison pill to me.
View Quote
Why did he not want to put CCW reciprocity in it?

His reasoning TWICE was that Dems and Feinstein would vote against the bill and he really really wants to pass this gun control bill because "something has to be done"

Also denounced the NRA multiple times
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:30:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Remind me again, what were the battles of Lexington and Concord over?
View Quote
Shooting the tyrant's troops was a glorious day!
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I just don't get how a guy who hasn't been phased by negative media attention before (immigration, wall, tax reform, etc.) is now all of a sudden caving to it. Ugh.

I need to step away from the GD echo chamber for a while.
View Quote
I guess its the formula. The media tried every angle and the one that finally worked was parading high school kids around, showing them on TV 24/7 and having them demand guns be banned

Seems Trump doesn't have the guts to tell them no
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#34]
So when. Is the profile pic changing gym?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
He knows if the dem's load the bill up it will never pass. Then he can blame them for it not passing.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:37:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Hopefully its a head fake like the immigration meeting where he seemed to agree and then exposed. We'll see. I doubt he is stupid enough to flush his career down the toilet.
View Quote
His career? It's not like he needs to get re-elected. He already had/has a career, and I'm sure he'd be comfortable going back to it, and his golden penthouse in NYC.

Be prepared, don't be surprised, but let's wait and see what happens.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:37:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:41:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Just like all the crazy shit that came out of his mouth during the election, he stole the narrative and then bragged about not having to spend any money because he was constantly on the news.

Just like he baited the dems over DACA, and then it went no where and that EO of Obama's expires next month with no action taken. He doesn't have to rescind that EO, it rescinds it'self in March.

This is a pattern he has. It will go nowhere.

He has stolen the narrative. The dems are putting everything in that bill including the kitchen sink with his encouragement, and it will not even get out of committee, after riling up the base to join / support a fractured NRA and vote conservative in the midterms.

My 4 year old can figure this out
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#39]
I feel like having the cackling old "turn 'em in America" crone Feinstein next to him is almost a joke. She's not a bleary-eyed teen or concerned mom, she looks like the embodiment of matriarchal evil. He could have just had some of those teens come in for a photo op and it would have looked 10x more "reasonable". I don't know if it's 87D chess or Trump actually turning, but having a giddy Feinstein onstage clapping her hands to the thought of gun control looks like satire.
Also, she's old as death and not retired. Jesus, formaldehyde works wonders either that or Satan doesn't want her trying to ban pitchforks and is distancing himself.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:48:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He's got to be playing fuck fuck games.

There's a trap and he's baiting it.
View Quote
Better fucking be this
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:49:51 PM EDT
[#41]
If that bitch is smiling, we're losing bigly.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#42]
It's time to have a conversation....if it could save one life.....everyone can agree....reasonable....now is the time......period.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:57:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

She looks like she's getting squishy in her no-no place.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:58:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Trump is not going to listen to a doddering bitch pulling on his coat sleeve asking." Mr President can you put my AWB stuff in there too?"
Come on men, have a little faith.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 12:00:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Jesus.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/RdqgTwu.jpg

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-dianne-feinstein-erupt-with-glee-after-trump-seems-to-endorse-her-assault-weapons-ban/

President Donald Trump held a stunning televised meeting with a bipartisan group of lawmakers on Wednesday, and signaled he was open a series of gun control measures in a move that left Democrats beaming and Republicans stunned.

The freewheeling meeting, broadcast live from the Cabinet Room, featured Trump embracing gun control legislation from expanded background checks to restricting gun sales to young adults.

Perhaps most remarkably, Trump even made a comment that sent Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the Democrat from California, into a fit of joy.

“Dianne if you could add what you have also – and I think you can — into the bill,” Trump then suggested.

Well, as it turns out what Feinstein has is a ban assault weapons — a proposal that is anathema to Republican lawmakers and the NRA.

Feinstein’s response was positively giddy, and the Democrat pointed at Manchin and joked “Joe are you ready?”

“Joe can you do that?” Trump asked. “Can you add some of the things. I’ll help. Can you add what Amy and what Dianne have?”

“I’m going to say this,” Trump continued. “We’re going to get it passed.”
View Quote
Lol, sounds like he invited her to add a poison pill to the bill, to make sure it doesn't make it to his desk, and shes thanking him for it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 12:10:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't think he cares, he should be riding a wave of positive economic sentiment and will easily trade the lost NRA votes for a larger swell of votes because he passed a ban.
View Quote
He wont be riding a damn thing except a train out of DC if he signs a bill with even half of what he was calling for in that meeting.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 12:11:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Dianne Feinstein has got to be laughing her ass off right now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 12:13:47 AM EDT
[#50]
We're fucked now that the Dems struck a deal with Trump to call off Mueller in exchange for an AWB.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top