Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, I fd her on the first date. and yes, I have put it in her butt.
View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You get a threesome now with her and her best looking friend. It's the only way to reestablish trust.
View Quote

Unfortunately the "best looking friend" is the guy she banged. Of course,if the OP is okay with that,who am I to judge.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yeah, if she was truly remorseful, I don't know, OP... especially considering the other things you said.

You may be dropping the ball here.

Trust me: most of GD wants everyone to be lonely and alone, like they are. Misery loves company and all that.

Something to consider...
View Quote

True.    Whores with a decent job and a bunch of kids are slightly less common than whores with a shitty job and a bunch of kids.    At least she's blowing and fucking OP more than anyone else.  

Over 40?   That's probably a big win.

OPs other options are probably land whales with a heightened sense of self-worth and actively receiving welfare for their "disability."

In a practical sense, hanging out in the house in an obviously open relationship with a roommate who's DTF and pays the bills?    OP now knows what it's like to be a woman!   I'd reluctantly take her back.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]
SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
2 posts in 8 pages?

Bullshit.  Rating troll.
View Quote

Probably. But the GD responses are entertaining as always. Particularly those from the low testosterone beta cucks saying he should apologize to her and take her back lol
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#6]
OP should apologize and take her back lol
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 posts in 8 pages?

Bullshit.  Rating troll.
View Quote

Probably. But the GD responses are entertaining as always. Particularly those from the low testosterone beta cucks saying he should apologize to her and take her back lol
View Quote

"Put Shit Past No Ho" POISON CLAN
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Did I read correctly you two slept together on the first date? Did you expect anything else?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did I read correctly you two slept together on the first date? Did you expect anything else?
View Quote

That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. People put a lot of merit in it, but it’s more about maturity. Something it seems a great deal of people overlook in relationships. There’s a lot more in this story that tells of low maturity than anything else.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good eject. If she told you about one there was at least 4
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If he has BJs on demand, gets laid 3x a day, concerts, pool, boozing regularly, and butt stuff I'm pretty sure they both get the kids every other Sunday.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So she got divorced and is/was making up for lost time or maybe she was already divorced for a while and had her fun, no idea. You either will never trust her again and want a clean break or you had some kind of insecurity in the relationship and this was all the reason you needed to get out. If you two really were serious there would have been or will be some kind of sit down like adults and either way the two of you will speak from the heart when the emotions chill out a bit. Better than the way it is left as of now.

My feeling about it is I don't know a lot of what happened but did you really drag your kids into her house with you and play mom and dad with someone you did not know for very long? Maybe you only have the kids a few weekends, no idea, but sorry this shit is juvenile and all I think is about the message to the kids so hopefully the message is not hey I'm hooking up with her, nope now her.........

If he has BJs on demand, gets laid 3x a day, concerts, pool, boozing regularly, and butt stuff I'm pretty sure they both get the kids every other Sunday.

Throw in her big house and her paying for everything and maybe he should reconsider?? Need pics for a thorough analysis.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I’d go with this. You’re either in an exclusive relationship or you’re not. At the time it doesn’t sound like you two were in an exclusive relationship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems silly to give that up over something relatively trivial that happened when you barely knew each other and neither of you knew if it would last. The cost/benefit analysis doesn't indicate eject

I’d go with this. You’re either in an exclusive relationship or you’re not. At the time it doesn’t sound like you two were in an exclusive relationship.

I don't understand the responses like these.  Op said they had an agreement.  Maybe they weren't ready to announce their relationship but he said they had an agreement to be exclusive.  That sounds like a relationship to me.

Being faithful is a basic measurement of a person's character and integrity.  I think the majority of these posts are probably done by those who are serial cheaters or just don't keep their commitments.

Op there's good women out there and then there are one's like your ex.  Good job not chaining yourself to a deceitful woman of poor character.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:02:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Have do Bi shit then Dump her
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Also, 10 pages by 5 pm central.
View Quote

Not quite but it's got legs...
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Likes to drink a lot and sleeps with guys on the first date. Some of you must be desperate as hell.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are you 1612?

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bullshit, childish eject.

That gal had the courage to admit she fucked and tell you what went down. She could have just kept her mouth shut and you would have been none the wiser. Instead she mustered the courage to tell you, most likely because she was falling in love and wanted things to be right.  You rewarded her by throwing a pissy fit.

Did she fuck up? Sure she she did but you were dating for a month. JFC….man up.

Take a deep breath and go apologize to her for that stunt.

Edit: just read some of your GD tough guy responses.  You sound like a kid….while it probably hurts for her right now she's better off without you.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Likes to drink a lot and sleeps with guys on the first date. Some of you must be desperate as hell.

View Quote
OP slept with her on the first date. OP's career brings in 3X less income. OP moved into her house instead of the other way around. Some things OP mentioned that he was excited about, was the size of her house and things she provided to him such as a swimming pool, a grill, a "big comfy bed" and parties.  OP was fine with her often buying a large amount of alcohol.  OP pinky promises things, instead of making adult agreements.

All of the above results in a lack of respect for OP from the female, which is the root cause of not only the OP's described problem but most all future problems that will have occurred in the relationship.

In no sane person's world, did anyone see this relationship ever ending in an outcome that OP was going to be happy with.  Under no circumstances was OP ever going to be the leader of the relationship or even an equal.  The female in the story was never not going to sleep with other men, despite the crossing of pinkys in solidarity....or any other body parts.  This is because OP brought in summary nothing to the relationship that the female needed.  It sounds like she has her shit sorted out and while probably partying a bit much, wants for not much other than some dick.  Considering the described income, large and nice house with lots of amenities and lots of friends with which to have said parties...as long as she is not horribly ugly, dick isn't going to be any sort of issue.

The whole thing was a mess, both OP and the female in the story dodged a bullet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I used to have a personal rule back in my teens and early 20's

If a girl mentioned a guys name 3 times, she was either banging him or would at the first opportunity.

View Quote

Chisel that nugget of truth in stone.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a girl mentioned a guys name 3 times, she was either banging him or would at the first opportunity.

That or if she mentions how much she hates some guy. She isn't trying to convince you that she doesn't like him, she's trying to convince herself. If she truly didn't like him, she wouldn't even think about him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You made the right choice by ejecting, OP. Nobody needs a lying, cheating piece of shit in their life.

It says a lot about her that she waited for your kids to become friends with hers before saying anything. Almost like she's trying to play games with your attachment to them.
View Quote
^ all this.  

She's crazy.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#22]
9 pages - are there any pics of the unfaithful 3 holer?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Part of a woman's sexual strategy is to be in a committed relationship and still be on the lookout for the upgrade.

Her side dude didn't pan out.

You could keep her in a rotation, but she should never be your #1 girl.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Dint be a baby OP. Grudge fuck her and then just hold it over her head.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She had his cum in her when she told you.

How did he taste?
View Quote
Dumbass says what?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#26]
If you are looking for affirmation, then you get it for ejecting.  Subtract from that hooking up with sleazy chick.  You are back to neutral.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Dude mooched off this lady for a year and got mad she banged some other dude before they were dating.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#28]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Bingo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit, childish eject.

That gal had the courage to admit she fucked and tell you what went down. She could have just kept her mouth shut and you would have been none the wiser. Instead she mustered the courage to tell you, most likely because she was falling in love and wanted things to be right.  You rewarded her by throwing a pissy fit.

Did she fuck up? Sure she she did but you were dating for a month. JFC….man up.

Take a deep breath and go apologize to her for that stunt.

Edit: just read some of your GD tough guy responses.  You sound like a kid….while it probably hurts for her right now she's better off without you.

Bingo.

IMHO...
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Fucking eject

Loyalty over EVERYTHING
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:58:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That or if she mentions how much she hates some guy. She isn't trying to convince you that she doesn't like him, she's trying to convince herself. If she truly didn't like him, she wouldn't even think about him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, seen that play out a few times myself. Whats funny is they think they are sly and unique. lol... They mostly all operate similarly predictable and will say just enough to show they are fucking up if you know what the subtle queues are. lol
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Change your cellphone number tomorrow.

When she emails you, reply STOP. And SAY NOTHING ELSE.
If she contacts you in any way say nothing but "Do not contact me"

She's going to work on getting a Protection Order on you because...women are psycho.

Her mind thinks she needs a reason to tell the kids why you left. She's going to create that "reason".

Change the keys to your home.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:01:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She's going to work on getting a Protection Order on you because...women are psycho.

Her mind thinks she needs a reason to tell the kids why you left. She's going to create that "reason".

View Quote
Welcome back?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Greetings fellow firearms enthusiast!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
You registered a ghost account to post this stupid shit?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Criticizing single fathers for dating?  Some of you have the critical thinking skills of a gnat.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:08:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Invite him over for double penetration in her.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

@StevenH

It would be interesting to know the reason(s) why she confessed.  

She seems like a free spirit so I’m not convinced she did it out of a guilty conscience.  One reason to do it would be if she knew he would find out, but given the time that had passed, not likely.

If she felt like she had a good thing going, why confess and risk losing it?  I think this is why I’m much more skeptical of her motives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She told ya for a reason, she was going to get you to eject or put up with her whoring.  She is looking for someone to put up with her whoring.

Or just to alleviate her guilt by putting the stress on him

@StevenH

It would be interesting to know the reason(s) why she confessed.  

She seems like a free spirit so I’m not convinced she did it out of a guilty conscience.  One reason to do it would be if she knew he would find out, but given the time that had passed, not likely.

If she felt like she had a good thing going, why confess and risk losing it?  I think this is why I’m much more skeptical of her motives.

She wanted an out.  Or, she recently cheated on him and felt guilty but wanted to see his reaction to this situation first.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Criticizing single fathers for dating?  Some of you have the critical thinking skills of a gnat.
View Quote
Today I learned to moving into a woman's house and agreeing to exclusive sex, is dating.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Bingo.
View Quote

We get it.  Some people sleep around regardless of commitments  then call it childish when other people have standards.  Great argument ??.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
2-3 times a day? I can't hardly fathom that, but sounds like she's a nympho, and if you weren't there she was seeking alternate arrangements.
View Quote

These are my thoughts.  She likes to fuck and hey, who am I to judge? I like to as well. Sad part is If she likes it that much, she's likely going to fuck freely.

Sad shituation, and I've been through it.

Loved a beautiful woman for 10 years.  She apparently just didn't love me the way I loved her. She needed constant attention and validation and I was a busy man.

It tore me apart when I realized the time I'd lost by being faithful to an unfaithful person. 29-39 and it all was spent in error.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#42]
You can't really be all that surprised when a chick who fucks on the first date... fucks on the first date.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You can't really be all that surprised when a chick who fucks on the first date... fucks on the first date.

View Quote

This also.  The one I referenced took months to fuck. But we'd developed a relationship by that point.  Fucked her the  first time  I met her. Women just crave attention from another area. You're never going to be good enough.  

So now I just fuck em at random and keep my heart out of the equation.  Sad, but necessary.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:51:31 PM EDT
[#44]
She was never really yours—-it was just your turn…
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 10:56:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would agree with this.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 11:00:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Good eject. If she told you about one there was at least 4
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 11:07:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
She was never really yours—-it was just your turn…
View Quote

And it's a bitch now ain't it?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Invite him over for double penetration in her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#49]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Good luck, brother.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top