Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 59
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
All his shit is archived here.  Link is legit.

https://mega.nz/folder/5so0HYYQ#aJKcF8MGoAw33TfXHgZM2A
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He had an AR, bolt action rifle, shotgun, pistol, car, drone and more.   But his family claims they didn't see any warning signs.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As with the Uvalde shooter, a question is outstanding.
Where did he get enough money for the car and the firearms ?

A few k for a 2010 Honda Fit and rifle isn’t a whole lot of money in 2022.

He had an AR, bolt action rifle, shotgun, pistol, car, drone and more.   But his family claims they didn't see any warning signs.

Ok?

I had almost all of that at his age, and the only reason I didn’t have a drone is because they were far more expensive and far less useful back then.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that a DSA rose on his neck?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If that could fit in with whomever he hung around and live his life as he did and nobody thought he was crazy?  What goes for sane these days? I don't know what color a concerned flag is but he should have had somebody keeping an eye on him and family is where it should start.
View Quote

It seems whoever was sponsoring (and filming) his "Rap career" may have been grooming him, who would be invested in his obvious madness? Why?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:50:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You are the one adding politics to every post.

You are the one calling everyone here “trailer trash”, “vermin” and “retards”. There was another one you called us that was pretty anti-gay, but I am not quoting that, even though I’m in that group. I’ll only refer to myself as that. Knowing my luck I’d get banned for saying that you said it.

We are telling YOU that we see what you are doing. You likely only get to shit talk on GD because you have are part of one of two special classes on arfcom. I’ll eventually figure out which.

I know why the other two big hitter shit posters get to say what they want with impunity (one is on the hidden .mil section laughing at his trolling in GD, the other is in another hidden section). Eventually I’ll figure you out if one of us doesn’t get banned first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The idea that everything is political and that everything is politics IS Marxism.

Why let the Marxists set the rules?

You let them win when you play their game.

You are the one adding politics to every post.

You are the one calling everyone here “trailer trash”, “vermin” and “retards”. There was another one you called us that was pretty anti-gay, but I am not quoting that, even though I’m in that group. I’ll only refer to myself as that. Knowing my luck I’d get banned for saying that you said it.

We are telling YOU that we see what you are doing. You likely only get to shit talk on GD because you have are part of one of two special classes on arfcom. I’ll eventually figure out which.

I know why the other two big hitter shit posters get to say what they want with impunity (one is on the hidden .mil section laughing at his trolling in GD, the other is in another hidden section). Eventually I’ll figure you out if one of us doesn’t get banned first.

I put that account behind a grey bar long ago.

If I want the dental plan line I got shenaniguns. Top shelf every time. Lovely.

Don’t need no low rent version. I ain’t got time fo dat.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I figured out the 'schoolroom' video was filmed in an escape room in Chicago called Duck & Cover Classroom. You can tell by the setup of the room and the phony door made from the lockers.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes - the video seemed to be professionally produced on a set.   No doubt the kid was a mental case but it seems awfully convenient these nutters seem to be doing these events at a time the Dems & FBI need a distraction from the economy and obvious senility.  - Does anyone doubt that the FBI does not want a Republican controlled House or Senate?
View Quote

Somethings fucky, I wonder what would happen if you pulled on that thread?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes - the video seemed to be professionally produced on a set.   No doubt the kid was a mental case but it seems awfully convenient these nutters seem to be doing these events at a time the Dems & FBI need a distraction from the economy and obvious senility.  - Does anyone doubt that the FBI does not want a Republican controlled House or Senate?

You’d drown in your shower?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Fucking commies can get fucked. Including the infiltrators in this thread.

Vidar’s crushing boot is coming.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Faked social media post made by 4chan.
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yep, chitcago. Affluent or not it's all a crap hole Crook County IL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Part and parcel

Yep, chitcago. Affluent or not it's all a crap hole Crook County IL.

People will be alone shortly to tell you how wrong you are. Highland Park is 20 miles away from Chicago, may as well be in a different universe as far as they are concerned.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can rent that room for $105 here.

https://escape-artistry.com/escape-the-room/duck-and-cover/
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Rose City Antifa. First legit Antifa group in the US to adopt the designation of 'antifa'. Don't know it is the reasoning for his tat, but roses are a thing with Antifa.

https://btlonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/190812d-ctpt-isaac_1_1.jpg

Rose City Antifa (RCA) is an antifascist group founded in 2007 in Portland, Oregon.[1] A leftist group,[2] it is the oldest known active antifa group in the United States.[3][4] While anti-fascist activism in the United States dates back to the 1980s, Rose City Antifa is the first to adopt the abbreviated[5] moniker antifa.[3][6] Since 2016, Rose City Antifa is one of the nine chapters of the Torch Network coalition.[7]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/Rose_City_Antifa_logo.png
View Quote

I’m a couple pages behind so this has probably already been posted, but Portland is known as the Rose City. Pretty sure the name refers to that.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He has a very punchable face.
View Quote

Looks like a damn rat.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I figured out the 'schoolroom' video was filmed in an escape room in Chicago called Duck & Cover Classroom. You can tell by the setup of the room and the phony door made from the lockers.

https://i0.wp.com/roomescapeartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/escape-artistry-duck-cover-classroom-1.jpg

View Quote
Nice work
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Mollified him to keep him away. That person is one huge warning sign.

look at how consistent his firing was during the first 30 rounds

30 rounds in about 6 seconds

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FW3ZnaiWAAUzAIa?format=png&name=900x900

30 rounds in about 6 seconds
View Quote

GD assured me those are just echoes...
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Nice ball cap and everything.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah I'm sure they where referring to in person but carry on
View Quote

what part implied that it wasnt in person? what part it implied online?

IT DOESNT MATTER where its purchased from the selling ffl has to transfer it to a IL FFL...

Reading and comp but carry on
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Looks like a damn rat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He has a very punchable face crushable body.

Looks like a damn rat.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just owning firearms is not a warning sign
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:05:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

IT DOESNT MATTER where its purchased from the selling ffl has to transfer it to a IL FFL...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I'm sure they where referring to in person but carry on

He may not have said it but I would think it was fairly obvious to assume.

I certainly knew what he meant of course you can buy from any FFL to have shipped to your state no different than an online purchase.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Many parents pay no attention to nor give zero fucks as to what their kids are up to.  It's not surprising at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many parents pay no attention to nor give zero fucks as to what their kids are up to.  It's not surprising at all.

Not a fucking kid
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:09:19 PM EDT
[#23]
What kind of rifle and caliber was used?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Yeah, that picture stood out to me, too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like he filmed the President's motorcade.

https://mega.nz/folder/5so0HYYQ#aJKcF8MGoAw33TfXHgZM2A/file/Qton3KoQ
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#26]
https://files.catbox.moe/tht87q.mp4
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah what kind of shit is that. Red flagged for just owning firearms. Sounds like some commie shit.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:12:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not a fucking kid
View Quote

Well, yes.  A kid is defined as a child or young person.  He is both(mentally at least in the case of the former).  

But way to use a technicality to try to bash a sound post
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Shooter's dad was a Democrat so she's full of crap. Other accounts claim the dad had full blown TDS.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well, yes.  A kid is defined as a child or young person.  He is both(mentally at least in the case of the former).  

View Quote
He also weighs as much as a kid.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’m a couple pages behind so this has probably already been posted, but Portland is known as the Rose City. Pretty sure the name refers to that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rose City Antifa. First legit Antifa group in the US to adopt the designation of 'antifa'. Don't know it is the reasoning for his tat, but roses are a thing with Antifa.

https://btlonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/190812d-ctpt-isaac_1_1.jpg

Rose City Antifa (RCA) is an antifascist group founded in 2007 in Portland, Oregon.[1] A leftist group,[2] it is the oldest known active antifa group in the United States.[3][4] While anti-fascist activism in the United States dates back to the 1980s, Rose City Antifa is the first to adopt the abbreviated[5] moniker antifa.[3][6] Since 2016, Rose City Antifa is one of the nine chapters of the Torch Network coalition.[7]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/Rose_City_Antifa_logo.png

It does.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#32]
As I'm hearing about this and the local media already has the CNN article tuned right in right on queue. It just seems so media driven. The picture of the perpetrator smiling is thought provoking
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The shooter literally mentioned he was in MK-ULTRA in his social media..
View Quote

There is about 0% chance that is true.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He also weighs as much as a kid.
View Quote

Barely!

My nephew is over 6' and pretty skinny.  Probably a similar build.  I really don't know what he weighs, never asked.

He finished in the top 15 in state high jump competition this year though.  

I'm thinking he will fill out a little in the next 5 years or so.  

But If I had to guess, less than 180.

ETA - texted him.  135(!)
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Except Artistole never said that "everything is political."

That's a marxist reinterpretation of his philosophy. The phrase doesn't even have a Greek origin. It has a french origin. "Tout est politique."

Aristole said "Man is a political animal."

And in context, what he said has nothing to do with Marxist philosophy:

"From these things therefore it is clear that the city-state is a natural growth, and that man is by nature a political animal, and a man that is by nature and not merely by fortune citiless is either low in the scale of humanity or above it  like the " clanless, lawless, hearthless
" man reviled by Homer,1 for one by nature unsocial is also 'a lover of war'  inasmuch as he is solitary, like an isolated piece at draughts. And why man is a political animal in a greater measure than any bee or any gregarious animal is clear. For nature, as we declare, does nothing without purpose; and man alone of the animals possesses speech. The mere voice, it is true, can indicate pain and pleasure, and therefore is possessed by the other animals as well  for their nature has been developed so far as to have sensations of what is painful and pleasant and to indicate those sensations to one another , but speech is designed to indicate the advantageous and the harmful, and therefore also the right and the wrong; for it is the special property of man in distinction from the other animals that he alone has perception of good and bad and right and wrong and the other moral qualities, and it is partnership in these things that makes a household and a city-state.

Thus also the city-state is prior in nature to the household and to each of us individually. For the whole must necessarily be prior to the part; since when the whole body is destroyed, foot or hand will not exist except in an equivocal sense, like the sense in which one speaks of a hand sculptured in stone as a hand; because a hand in those circumstances will be a hand spoiled, and all things are defined by their function and capacity, so that when they are no longer such as to perform their function they must not be said to be the same things, but to bear their names in an equivocal sense. It is clear therefore that the state is also prior by nature to the individual; for if each individual when separate is not self-sufficient, he must be related to the whole state as other parts are to their whole, while a man who is incapable of entering into partnership, or who is so self-sufficing that he has no need to do so, is no part of a state, so that he must be either a lower animal or a god.

Therefore the impulse to form a partnership of this kind is present in all men by nature; but the man who first united people in such a partnership was the greatest of benefactors. For as man is the best of the animals when perfected, so he is the worst of all when sundered from law and justice. For unrighteousness is most pernicious when possessed of weapons, and man is born possessing weapons for the use of wisdom and virtue, which it is possible to employ entirely for the opposite ends. Hence when devoid of virtue man is the most unholy and savage of animals, and the worst in regard to sexual indulgence and gluttony. Justice on the other hand is an element of the state; for judicial procedure, which means the decision of what is just, is the regulation of the political partnership."

See if you can figure out the difference between Aristotle and the Marxist "everything is political."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had no Idea Aristotle was a marxist. The things you learn from randos online.

Except Artistole never said that "everything is political."

That's a marxist reinterpretation of his philosophy. The phrase doesn't even have a Greek origin. It has a french origin. "Tout est politique."

Aristole said "Man is a political animal."

And in context, what he said has nothing to do with Marxist philosophy:

"From these things therefore it is clear that the city-state is a natural growth, and that man is by nature a political animal, and a man that is by nature and not merely by fortune citiless is either low in the scale of humanity or above it  like the " clanless, lawless, hearthless
" man reviled by Homer,1 for one by nature unsocial is also 'a lover of war'  inasmuch as he is solitary, like an isolated piece at draughts. And why man is a political animal in a greater measure than any bee or any gregarious animal is clear. For nature, as we declare, does nothing without purpose; and man alone of the animals possesses speech. The mere voice, it is true, can indicate pain and pleasure, and therefore is possessed by the other animals as well  for their nature has been developed so far as to have sensations of what is painful and pleasant and to indicate those sensations to one another , but speech is designed to indicate the advantageous and the harmful, and therefore also the right and the wrong; for it is the special property of man in distinction from the other animals that he alone has perception of good and bad and right and wrong and the other moral qualities, and it is partnership in these things that makes a household and a city-state.

Thus also the city-state is prior in nature to the household and to each of us individually. For the whole must necessarily be prior to the part; since when the whole body is destroyed, foot or hand will not exist except in an equivocal sense, like the sense in which one speaks of a hand sculptured in stone as a hand; because a hand in those circumstances will be a hand spoiled, and all things are defined by their function and capacity, so that when they are no longer such as to perform their function they must not be said to be the same things, but to bear their names in an equivocal sense. It is clear therefore that the state is also prior by nature to the individual; for if each individual when separate is not self-sufficient, he must be related to the whole state as other parts are to their whole, while a man who is incapable of entering into partnership, or who is so self-sufficing that he has no need to do so, is no part of a state, so that he must be either a lower animal or a god.

Therefore the impulse to form a partnership of this kind is present in all men by nature; but the man who first united people in such a partnership was the greatest of benefactors. For as man is the best of the animals when perfected, so he is the worst of all when sundered from law and justice. For unrighteousness is most pernicious when possessed of weapons, and man is born possessing weapons for the use of wisdom and virtue, which it is possible to employ entirely for the opposite ends. Hence when devoid of virtue man is the most unholy and savage of animals, and the worst in regard to sexual indulgence and gluttony. Justice on the other hand is an element of the state; for judicial procedure, which means the decision of what is just, is the regulation of the political partnership."

See if you can figure out the difference between Aristotle and the Marxist "everything is political."
I'm not the one who said that everything is politics is marxist philosophy. That was you (at least in this thread)

As for the difference between the two? It's a matter of degree, I suppose. What do you consider political, and what to you say isn't. From the moment you get three or four people at odds, philosophies are going to be brought out. And politics grow out of philosophies. You can pretend otherwise, you can parse words to your heart's content, giving them strict, narrow meanings and ignoring all else as it suits you.

As the people of yore found out the hard way, there is little of living outside of politics but slavery by those who live them and control the lives of those who don't.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They get out of their Uhaul truck to march.  Then get back in and depart with a police escort.  Don't remember any terrorist activity.
View Quote

PF's hate speech is slightly stronger than a mean tweet. Of course they are labeled a Terrorist Group in Clown World.

Though their recent message regarding the erosion of the family was spot on, PF can also fuck off based on their purely authoritarian stance.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:18:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Here is a useful talking point for folks here who may, in the coming days, encounter people who try to lump this type of atypical horror under the broad banner of "gun violence", as if the gun did it...and as if you share culpability as an advocate for gun rights.  Quite the opposite is true.  Their focus on the gun instead of the mass murderer is why this keeps happening.

Specifically, Virginia Board of Heath commissioner Dr. Colin Greene warns that not only is the term "gun violence" a politically-motivated "Democratic talking point", it's also standing in the way of getting to the bottom of what triggers/motivates such mass-murdering psychopaths:

Gun violence is a term that actually combines   and again, conflates   four different issues... 1) suicides, 2) homicides and a relatively small number of 3) accidents and 4) mass shooting events, all of which have different sources and motivations.

To lump those all together by the fact that there was a firearm involved ignores the fact that there are very different origins for those four different problems... and I'm concerned that we'll miss the opportunity to actually address the root causes of why people choose to take their own lives, why people choose to take other people's lives, how dangerous items like firearms are handled carelessly to allow children to be hurt, and what it is in our society that causes people to want to be mass murderers.

Those are the things that I think we should be looking at.  Not the actual method that people are using.

View Quote
And, instead, mental health issues is the throwaway line as the media and leftist pols concentrate on the gun.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
All his shit is archived here.  Link is legit.

https://mega.nz/folder/5so0HYYQ#aJKcF8MGoAw33TfXHgZM2A
View Quote

Looks to be a video in there before all his tats and rap music skateboarding with his friends. You've got to wonder what changed.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Commies are saying his 47 face tattoo is a sign of Trump's return, therefore, shooter is maga
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:20:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Interesting. Patterns will emerge to the autists.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And, instead, mental health issues is the throwaway line as the media and leftist pols concentrate on the gun.
View Quote

I've already argued with several people today who claim "guns are the common denominator in these shootings."

No they aren't you moron, if they were there would be thousands dead every week.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

A few k for a 2010 Honda Fit and rifle isn't a whole lot of money in 2022.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like bottom end on a 2012 Fit is around $4500. What's the licensing structure in IL these days? Percentage of purchase price?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah what kind of shit is that. Red flagged for just owning firearms. Sounds like some commie shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh but you are wrong, my friend!

RFLs are THE MOST DANGEROUS threat to gun rights across the board to ever come down the pike.

Because the people who want to destroy private ownership of firearms in America are going to use those laws in the most Orwellian manner possible.

Sure, they will make them sound "perfectly reasonable" in the debates leading to passage.

But THEN the true nightmare begins.

When ANYONE can make accusations against you, however ridiculous, that result in your guns being taken.

When EVEN BEING A MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE (or any others like it) can be used to show you are "dangerous."

This is coming.

Because this is what the enemies of the 2A want.

They are SALIVATING at all the new prospects for attacking the 2A that RFLs will soon create.

This, literally, is where RFLs will ultimately take us:

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a fucking kid

Unless I am mistaken, he is at least 21 years old. An adult by any measure. Quit making up shit.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Here is the discord of his rap collaborator "Atlas" they are talking about him as it happened, he was schizophrenic apparently, scroll down to 3:31 pm today.        https://discord.com/channels/935273103284641862/935273103779582014 His song "When I die" https://soundcloud.com/atlas/when-i-die?utm_source=mobi&utm_campaign=social_sharing&utm_terms=mobi_google_one_tap.control
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I've already argued with several people today who claim "guns are the common denominator in these shootings."

No they aren't you moron, if they were there would be thousands dead every week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Banning guns doesn't cost anything.

Tackling widespread mental health issues in an era where institutions aren't an option - it's almost logistically impossible to deal with - not to even mention the cost.

That's why they'll keep pushing to ban weapons - it's not as much work.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:29:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Banning guns doesn't cost anything.

Tackling widespread mental health issues in an era where institutions aren't an option - it's almost logistically impossible to deal with - not to even mention the cost.

That's why they'll keep pushing to ban weapons - it's not as much work.
View Quote
It's not a money thing. It's a control thing. They don't want you self sufficient or able to resist.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Looks like bottom end on a 2012 Fit is around $4500. What's the licensing structure in IL these days? Percentage of purchase price?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

159 per year and 159 title fee 1st time.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:34:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Unless I am mistaken, he is at least 21 years old. An adult by any measure. Quit making up shit.
View Quote

I didn't make up anything.

I stated that parents don't pay attention to their kids.  Age has NOTHING to do with my comment.

You're arguing over semantics
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top