BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:10:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Meh. My husband got fat and stayed that way for years. I didn't leave him. He took up tobacco use. I didn't leave him. He drank heavily for a while. I didn't leave him. I loved him through it all and continually encouraged him to make healthier choices, even though he had none of those habits when I married him. And after a while, he quit the drinking. And he lost weight. And he's made a commitment to quit using tobacco. A spouse's duty is to be there unconditionally, helping to steer their partner back to better ways of being. You don't just give up when the going gets tough. He's never given up on me through any of my selfish choices, and I've not given up on him. We're a team.

YMMV.
View Quote
"Unconditionally"  Are you sure you are using that correctly?  How about if he gets drunk and beats you?  How about if he molests some kids because he is a pedo?  Maybe he gets surgery to become a woman....
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:14:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just thought it was funny that she acted the way I'd expect any loyal, faithful wife would, and any man here would admire her for it. But if we switch the genders of her post, I predict the attitude would be very different for some of you.

I'm also not against a husband or wife choosing a spouse whom they know is on the same page as them and encouraging them to keep those standards. (As long as it's a two-day street.)

But still, I return to what Naamah wrote, and how some of you wouldn't be willing to say the same as she, were the genders reversed...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know Naamah nor do I care to, I do find it hilarious that you have taken it upon yourself to associate her directly with my post.
I just thought it was funny that she acted the way I'd expect any loyal, faithful wife would, and any man here would admire her for it. But if we switch the genders of her post, I predict the attitude would be very different for some of you.

I'm also not against a husband or wife choosing a spouse whom they know is on the same page as them and encouraging them to keep those standards. (As long as it's a two-day street.)

But still, I return to what Naamah wrote, and how some of you wouldn't be willing to say the same as she, were the genders reversed...
There is no double standard for me.  I would expect the same.  As far as she and her husband go, her husband seems willing to put effort into it.  Again, don't think that is what this post is about.  Of course you put effort into it.  What happens when the effort is all on one side and not the other?  Just be a beta and take it?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#3]
OP, good luck to you and your husband
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#4]
find an asian wife.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cause that’s the same thing as someone who makes the selfish decision to be fat and lazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long should your wife wait for you to stop being a shallow prick?
As long as it takes for him to stop tolerating such blatant disrespect in his own house. Being a pushover is a decision you make for yourself; you don't get to make that choice for others.
Good then maybe when one becomes crippled in a car accident the wife will eject because her husband can't provide for her anymore
Cause that’s the same thing as someone who makes the selfish decision to be fat and lazy.
Things happen in life that are beyond ones control. There are reasons one may gain (or lose) weight that are beyond their control. A mature person can grasp this concept.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:38:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I see a lot of guys complain about this all the time but they're fat ass slobs.

Do you keep yourself in shape?

I do and we both agreed to do the same for each other in the beginning.

She's the mother of 3 year old and 1 year old boys.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/135920/20449-435351.JPG
View Quote
The tubbies hate it when fit women with children post pics. The guilt skewers them.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:39:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did she chose to get cancer?  Getting fat is a choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP,

Your futuristic wife develops breast cancer: how long until you pitch her?

You see, breast cancer grows off female hormones.  Part of the treatment requires anti hormone meds to prevent the cancer from coming back.

These hormones that make a woman a woman, also cause cancer. So, most women on anti estrogen meds have a dry, atrophied vagina that can make intercourse painful for them. Not always, but sometimes.

So OP when do you divorce your wife because you can't fuck her like when you were in your 20s, 30s or 40s?

You sound like the "he man" kind of guy who needs regular sex.

If she needs a mastectomy, are you going to pressure her into immediate reconstruction so you're satisfied? She may need radiation treatment, but your libido is important here....
Did she chose to get cancer?  Getting fat is a choice.
using yalls logic cancer was a choice because she smoked or got vaccinated.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"Unconditionally"  Are you sure you are using that correctly?  How about if he gets drunk and beats you?  How about if he molests some kids because he is a pedo?  Maybe he gets surgery to become a woman....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. My husband got fat and stayed that way for years. I didn't leave him. He took up tobacco use. I didn't leave him. He drank heavily for a while. I didn't leave him. I loved him through it all and continually encouraged him to make healthier choices, even though he had none of those habits when I married him. And after a while, he quit the drinking. And he lost weight. And he's made a commitment to quit using tobacco. A spouse's duty is to be there unconditionally, helping to steer their partner back to better ways of being. You don't just give up when the going gets tough. He's never given up on me through any of my selfish choices, and I've not given up on him. We're a team.

YMMV.
I would still love him. He wouldn't him anymore. There is a difference between giving up on someone who's picked up some bad habits and chaining yourself to a criminal. I am not by any stretch of the imagination perfect, and I wouldn't stay with him if he chose to perpetrate criminal activities.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good then maybe when one becomes crippled in a car accident the wife will eject because her husband can't provide for her anymore
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as it takes for him to stop tolerating such blatant disrespect in his own house. Being a pushover is a decision you make for yourself; you don't get to make that choice for others.
Right, because being injured is the same as making a decision to let yourself go. Your faith in hypoagency is truly formidable.

what M4-AR said.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There is no double standard for me.  I would expect the same.  As far as she and her husband go, her husband seems willing to put effort into it.  Again, don't think that is what this post is about.  Of course you put effort into it.  What happens when the effort is all on one side and not the other?  Just be a beta and take it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know Naamah nor do I care to, I do find it hilarious that you have taken it upon yourself to associate her directly with my post.

He's willing now. For years, he wasn't. Had I given up on him after a year or two, we'd have never gotten where we are now.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 8:11:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm not married, but if it ever happens you'd better believe that will be included.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which vow mentioned "until you blimp out do us part?"
I'm not married, but if it ever happens you'd better believe that will be included.
I would pity any woman who was dumb enough to marry you.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 8:34:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not married but when dating I seek girls who want to engage in fitness activities with me and have comparable fitness goals which I think is a winning strategy.
View Quote
It is, but... You will get comfortable in a longer relationship. Luckily for my wife and I it goes in swings. We work out hard for 4 months in the spring and then kinda veg out lol.

But as of right now I'm at the gym most mornings at 6, and I get home just in time to give her a kiss before she goes to the gym at her office.

If you have questions, look at her mom. If you can't see yourself being attracted to her mom when you're at a similar age, then it probably won't work out for you.

As my wife says, "black don't crack".  Maybe y'all should stop marrying entitled white womenz
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Not 160lbs

Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Lol if this thread gets deleted due to pics of beached whales.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#15]
]
Quoted:
Lol if this thread gets deleted due to pics of beached whales.
View Quote
Have you posted your height/weight? How about a pic?

Interested to see if your looks will be enough to attract the woman your mindset demands.

I'll go first...

Attachment Attached File

Some very good looking ladies in here guys. Maybe the stereotype is true. We have a bunch of supermodel wives
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Be careful going out during the summer.  You might find that your entire personality evaporates on a hot day.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:42:15 AM EDT
[#18]
If you end up with a smokin hot and charming wife with great genetics, ask yourself these questions:

How much of a jerk do you have to be till she kicks you to the curb?

How much of a grumpy old man do you have to be till she kicks you to the curb?

How poor do you have to get till she kicks you to the curb?

No woman wants to remain fat.  If they gain weight then be a positive influence.  There is a strong likelyhood she will chose a healthy lifestyle.

My wife has stuck with me while I struggled through my career, education, and health issues.  I have done the same through her struggles.

She has gained weight in the past but can take it off - and has.  She is smokin hot and charming too.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:42:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Things happen in life that are beyond ones control. There are reasons one may gain (or lose) weight that are beyond their control. A mature person can grasp this concept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead and quote where I’ve posted anything that said health reasons were not understandable.

I’ll sit here and wait.

A mature person doesn’t fling shit to prove a point. You don’t agree with my position? Move on. Like a mature person would.

Love is not allowing your partner to needlessly become fat and unhealthy. Love is being there for your partner. Love is supporting them to be a better person. Everyday I make an effort to be a better person, better husband and I expect the same from my wife. We have 1 go at this life thing and I want our lives to be everything we both want it to possibly be.

Fun fact: if your spouse is eating themselves into an early grave, there’s probably an issue that they’re eating through. Try talking to them and resolving it. Like a mature person.

Turning a blind eye to the problem and proclaiming “it’s love” is a cop out.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#20]
If youre willing to kick her out because she has put on weight, then youre the problem, not her
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:57:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I love my wife so if she got fat she just gonna be fat..I have aged too in the 25 plus years we have been together and I’m not 137 lbs anymore, but.. she actually lost weight after the 2 kids, I liked her better at 131 than the 114 she is now, I kind of hope she starts gaining weight and I’d like it to go back to where she lost it..her ass and her boobies!
View Quote
137?  I havent been that skinny since 8th grade!
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:00:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yeah, this shit works both ways.

I'm of two minds about this kind of ARF bullshit.

On one hand, if a husband or wife stops giving a damn and keeps on not giving a damn even after their spouse is clearly unhappy about it, that's a bad sign. Both of them have to want to care and want to improve if the marriage is going to be satisfying and happy.

On the other hand, if either of them says, "If you get fat I'm outta here" (or "If you lose your job/stop providing in an acceptable manner to me and I'm outta here") then they clearly have had a shitty attitude right from the start. I wouldn't want to marry someone who had that attitude and I'd consider it a horrible character flaw.

Good luck getting married with your clearly shitty attitude, OP.
View Quote
$$$$$$ is all they care about after 40... seriously.  Not your gut, bald spots, or your car.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Right, because being injured is the same as making a decision to let yourself go. Your faith in hypoagency is truly formidable.

what M4-AR said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what M4-AR said.
There's a reason why she gained weight.  T may be depression  because her husband is a selfish prick. Probably is in a lot of these cases
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#24]
You guys make me sad...if my house was on fire I would not be able to carry my wife out of it. 22 years and two kids ago, my wife weighted 135 and was very active and healthy and I was 125-130. I weigh 160 now and she is over 250. I work out at least 5 days a week and no matter what I say to her, it doesn't sink in. I don't know what to do about it. It's quite depressing...

So flame away all you want, until your in that situation you have no idea what your talking about.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
$$$$$$ is all they care about after 40... seriously.  Not your gut, bald spots, or your car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, this shit works both ways.

I'm of two minds about this kind of ARF bullshit.

On one hand, if a husband or wife stops giving a damn and keeps on not giving a damn even after their spouse is clearly unhappy about it, that's a bad sign. Both of them have to want to care and want to improve if the marriage is going to be satisfying and happy.

On the other hand, if either of them says, "If you get fat I'm outta here" (or "If you lose your job/stop providing in an acceptable manner to me and I'm outta here") then they clearly have had a shitty attitude right from the start. I wouldn't want to marry someone who had that attitude and I'd consider it a horrible character flaw.

Good luck getting married with your clearly shitty attitude, OP.
Are you saying they're justified in leaving your broke ass, then? Since you say money is all they care about at that age, I guess so...
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Generally speaking, people are weak.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Generally speaking, people are weak.
View Quote
Truth!

Bros and hoes don’t lift.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Sometimes it’s the luck of the draw.

All of my wife’s 4 sisters are or were over 250 and two were over 350.

She is 51 years old 5’8” and goes up and down between 135- 155 lbs.

Gratuitous booty pic.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#30]
OP sounds like a fag.

Wife of 15 years has put on about 30 pounds after 3 kids.  She is not at an unhealthy weight and most of it went to her TnA.  When she puts that ass to work it's worth every pound if you know what I'm saying.  No way in hell I am kicking that to the curb.  Hell I am going to go buy her some jewelry for being such an awesome wife/mom and will probably give her a pearl necklace later.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yep...that is often a misinterpreted bible verse.

Hell being Catholic the whole point is to judge and guilt everyone into salvation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of you religious folk sure are smug and judgmental. Isn't that supposed to be one of your sins or something? Judge not lest ye be judged?
It's a cautionary note to warn people against holding others to a standard they do not themselves meet. IOW, don't be a hypocrite. If you're going to hold others to a standard, make sure you meet it yourself.

It does not mean that you should never judge anyone.
Yep...that is often a misinterpreted bible verse.

Hell being Catholic the whole point is to judge and guilt everyone into salvation.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You guys make me sad...if my house was on fire I would not be able to carry my wife out of it. 22 years and two kids ago, my wife weighted 135 and was very active and healthy and I was 125-130. I weigh 160 now and she is over 250. I work out at least 5 days a week and no matter what I say to her, it doesn't sink in. I don't know what to do about it. It's quite depressing...

So flame away all you want, until your in that situation you have no idea what your talking about.
View Quote
I would recommend compassion but make a plan. I have some experience with this because I counsel over weight women regularly. Women who are more than 25# over weight suffer from multiple issues. Most often depression, over active adrenals, under active thyroid as well as insulin resistance and estrogen resistance. It is very difficult for obese women to lose weight particularly if she is big busted, works and has small children. She needs your support and compassion and she professional help from several care providers.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#33]
How dare you.

If she ain’t 280,
SHE AIN’T A LADY!!!

but seriously. Gluttony is disgraceful.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And the funny thing is exercise has never helped my wife lose weight, it's all about her diet.

She drinks zero sodas, cut out sugar, carbs and is on a full Keto diet.

I am on the same diet except for sodas, we eat lots of red meat, bacon and chicken. There is no bread or sweets in my home except for my sons cereal.

Simple diet and chow time is great.

No processed foods etc and my BP is down to 105/69, not bad for a lazy 48 yr old.

We no longer do fast food and everyone is healthy and happy.
View Quote
Those are all the right moves.

After 15 years together the girlfriend and I both stacked on a few extra LBs.
Fast food, beer, lazy etc.

She was getting to the point where I was considering having "the talk" about weight gain and frankly, I wouldn't have been surprised if she came to me to talk about my beer belly.

One day she said "I am getting fat and I don't like it, I am going to try this whole Keto thing".
She didn't pressure me to go along but I decided to do it to support her and work on getting rid of my flab.

Both of us are at our HS weight and feel fantastic. We both dropped about 20lbs each.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Which vow mentioned "until you blimp out do us part?"
View Quote
Who broke the vows first.. show me a hottie turned into a whale that honors her husband.

Its not about the fat.. it's about the mindset....

oooohhhh wait... you were being obtuse.... nvm, carry on..
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#36]
If your woman is overweight then she doesn't respect you,  plain and simple
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OP,

Your futuristic wife develops breast cancer: how long until you pitch her?

You see, breast cancer grows off female hormones.  Part of the treatment requires anti hormone meds to prevent the cancer from coming back.

These hormones that make a woman a woman, also cause cancer. So, most women on anti estrogen meds have a dry, atrophied vagina that can make intercourse painful for them. Not always, but sometimes.

So OP when do you divorce your wife because you can’t fuck her like when you were in your 20s, 30s or 40s?

You sound like the “he man” kind of guy who needs regular sex.

If she needs a mastectomy, are you going to pressure her into immediate reconstruction so you’re satisfied? She may need radiation treatment, but your libido is important here....
View Quote
C'mon now... You are equating getting fat with getting cancer...
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Good luck!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which vow mentioned “until you blimp out do us part?”

Good luck!
With that attitude it may be a very long time coming.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You divorced the mother of your children because she gained weight?  Yes I understand that's a lot of weight but seriously have you ever read the statistics on what divorce and what it does to children?

I was always fit and thin--even after my pregnancies.  I was blessed with very good genes.  However I am now 53 and have arthritis which makes it so I can't get out and move like I used to.  In the past year I have gained 40 pounds.  I've been doing all I can to lose it but it's hard as F*ck.  I'm so thankful my husband married me and not my weight.
View Quote
Read the rest of my posts where I explain the weight was a sign of the impending doom that was addiction, refusal to work, refusal to get healthy, baptizing my kids in her church behind my back while I was out of town working, neglecting our kids, refusal to do basic house hold chores, extreme bible thumping, and violent outbursts because I would rather pay the bills and refused to give her shopping money to go buy shit she didn't need.

The weight was just one factor in a long line of horseshit. And if she was such an immaculate mother to my children, why do I have full custody, and why haven't they seen or heard from their mother in close to 8 years now?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I would recommend compassion but make a plan. I have some experience with this because I counsel over weight women regularly. Women who are more than 25# over weight suffer from multiple issues. Most often depression, over active adrenals, under active thyroid as well as insulin resistance and estrogen resistance. It is very difficult for obese women to lose weight particularly if she is big busted, works and has small children. She needs your support and compassion and she professional help from several care providers.
View Quote
They could just eat less. I understand it's a self control issue but everyone can slay that dragon. It isnt impossible for anyone.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They could just eat less. I understand it's a self control issue but everyone can slay that dragon. It isnt impossible for anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Calorie restriction in the presence of hormonal dysregulation backfires.

It's relatively easy to lose weight when your hormones are functioning properly but it's nearly impossible to do so when they aren't.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Calorie restriction in the presence of hormonal dysregulation backfires.

It's relatively easy to lose weight when your hormones are functioning properly but it's nearly impossible to do so when they aren't.
View Quote
Agreed - but that is the minority. Majority of those overweight to obese consume massive amounts of shit food and drink and live a lazy, sedimentary lifestyle. You can't cry about hormones and thyroids etc when you inhale two big macs, XL fries, three XL sodas, and wash it down with a bag of potato chips. Your body (save for extreme circumstances) cannot make something out of nothing. Put in shit + shit activity level = look like shit. Fix the diet alone and most of the weight falls off. Add just moderate exercise and there ya go.

It's the motivation and self control most people lack, not a medical condition.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#43]
I think a lot of it is genetic, and of course lifestyle. Also breastfeeding really helps. My wife has maintained her figure throughout having 8 children. It’s very nice, but if for some reason if she did not I’d still lover her the same and smash it at every opportunity.
Her with #7 Maybe 110 lbs.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First we are talking about a person you have committed your life to be with and most likely the mother of your children.  Yes eating less is what is needed but in order to thrive a woman needs more than nutrition. We need acceptance, security,  identity and purpose and often outside of eating have little ability to meet their needs. The fact is staying committed to a healthy diet takes a lot of willpower and persistence then needs nurturing and support. It's important to look at your marriage as a team. A good team doesn't look at what the other members lack but for ways they can assist.  As long as you are committed to placing blame and feeling injured by your wife's obesity you will perpetuate the problem.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
First we are talking about a person you have committed your life to be with and most likely the mother of your children.  Yes eating less is what is needed but in order to thrive a woman needs more than nutrition. We need acceptance, security,  identity and purpose and often outside of eating have little ability to meet their needs. The fact is staying committed to a healthy diet takes a lot of willpower and persistence then needs nurturing and support. It's important to look at your marriage as a team. A good team doesn't look at what the other members lack but for ways they can assist.  As long as you are committed to placing blame and feeling injured by your wife's obesity you will perpetuate the problem.
View Quote
Nutrition. Yes

Starbucks “coffees”-no

Fast food- no

Sugar snacks- no.

Our country is turning into a fat slob and people are making excuses and justifications for it.

It’s disgusting.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
OP sounds like a fag.

Wife of 15 years has put on about 30 pounds after 3 kids.  She is not at an unhealthy weight and most of it went to her TnA.  When she puts that ass to work it's worth every pound if you know what I'm saying.  No way in hell I am kicking that to the curb.  Hell I am going to go buy her some jewelry for being such an awesome wife/mom and will probably give her a pearl necklace later.
View Quote
Sounds like she needs to stay that way
Good for you man

Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
A good team doesn't look at what the other members lack but for ways they can assist.  As long as you are committed to placing blame and feeling injured by your wife's obesity you will perpetuate the problem.
View Quote
Reading Naamah's post about her husband, who went through ups and downs and gaining lots of weight, drinking too much (etc) and what I read in her post is such love for her husband. She loves HIM as a person.

I'm not getting that same vibe from some of the guys here. They talk about the wife (probably a wife they don't yet have) as an employee or a 'product' that is defective and not living up to the hype and they just want a refund because the bitch got fat.

I'm not saying that it would be okay to sit by passively and watch someone destroy their health and say nothing about it. But the support and love that Naamah and you talk about, it just ain't there. (Not with all the posts here, some guys talk about a plan and seem to have compassion, but others just ooze resentment. Oh yeah, I'm sure most women would just blossom under that environment! )
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#48]
My sammich maker has been 115 pounds since we met 15 years ago, even after 2 kids.  She has always eaten healthy food.  I can't tell you how many fat and overweight friends she has tried to help.  100% failure rate because none of them could control their food cravings.  None.  I chose wisely.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
My brother is built, and very athletic. His fiance is fat. Probably 165ish.

He tries so hard to get her to eat better and exercise, but It never happens.
She is very smart and nice, and he wants to make it work.

Funny shit because thats why he divorced his high school sweetheart.
She got to be over 200 lbs!!
View Quote
He should marry an anorexic. At -50% a pop he'll be eating dog food

every other day.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Not even gonna read this shit just a shoot out to all you other soy boys out there, if you expect her to take care of your crippled old ass some day you better stick it out through some chubb
Page / 12
Top Top