Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol
View Quote
I always enjoy your well thought out, comprehensive and in-depth replies.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dat feedback doe.
View Quote
First thing I saw.

Unfortunate.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Awww. Fuck it....

IN!
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dat feedback doe.
View Quote
One of the reasons I never read what he posts. Just wish he would stop posting in my favorite forum, the NV forum as seeing the red sickens me.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh man your screwed
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:01:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd love to hear from @Hatchet2502 about the sale. And if the mod in question would pop in and offer some clarification it would go a long way. @FullAutoHound is making claims of being screwed and is offering his side of the story. If its true, the feedback should be changed.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wow. I was told GD was full of retards but I couldn’t imagine it was this bad.

Wtf doesn’t misleading feedback have to do with my question?

You clowns do realize that people a lot smarter than you have indeed read the bill that has already passed the house and it does make way for people like me to lose rights.

FFS it’s already happening to some vets and people with medical marijuana cards in Hawaii.

You guys act like it isn’t happening in some form or another right now as we speak.

To the people saying this thread isn’t going to go how I thought, you’re right. I thought people with IQ’s above 40 might chime in.

And since you’re soooo concerned with business that isn’t yours here is what happened, not that any of you will go “oh, yeah, PayPal sucks”

And I’m sure you guys will find the mod who didn’t bother to fix my feedback and bitch at him. And while you’re at it bitch at the seller who didn’t give me a positive for the shit I bought last week

I cut and pasted this from another thread. Not typing it all again. And the guy told me he told the mid everything was good. And I saw someone cc’ed in our emails, who I assumed was the mod yet he still never fixed my feedback.

How is it a welch if the guy got paid? Got sent the money the very next day after I found out PayPal took the money back. Well, technically my bank did.

According to the guy who I bought from, he informed the mod it was a PayPal fuck up because I showed him all the details and the mod didn't fix it. I can't be sure but it might be the same mod who had the nerve to fuck up a sale because he spoke with the seller of an item and not me to get the details and the pics of the money order and tracking number I sent when I paid the guy who I had the issue with. You know, mod. As in moderate between two parties. He spoke with the seller and not me which means he failed and fucked me out if a deal which is why my "feedback" is incorrect and will stay that way because ill never do another deal here with the mods in EE who act like that.

But congrats. Now you know stuff that was none of your business. It was worth it to make you look dumb though. That's typically what happens when you run your mouth about stuff your ignorant about. Most people figure that out in their twenties.

And quite frankly the second someone says problem and PayPal I always believe them over PayPal. To anyone who thinks loosing thousands won't happen to you.....I thought that too. For years and years. Then I found out the hard way.

PSA. You're a complete and utter fool if you use PayPal. Period. They had $2400 of my money for 27 days yet my account still showed -$2400 and they didn't believe they got paid even though it WAS THEM who took the money out if my account on their own without my permission and I had to fax them my bank statement showing the $2400 they took and it still said -$2400 after 27 days. It probably still does. I had my bank take the money back and I've washed my hands of them. On day 8 or 9, after 5 phone calls, they actually admitted to me their system had a problem and wasn't showing correct account balances. No shit. I was told it would fix itself soon. Never did.

PayPal is a total joke. Don't think you're safe with some of the others. PayPal owns some of them. Venmo is one I believe.

Here is a pic from the seller:
https://i.imgur.com/JYFwUHs.jpg
View Quote
Now I understand why you're so concerned about the bill.

Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Post content/ EE Feedback/Join Date Trifecta
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Rooffless Priceless Bruh

Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Holy shit, the ever elusive red feedback! First I've ever seen that low, congrats I guess.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Has @DeathHates been up in this bitch yet?
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welchers should be banned.
This
I remember on the old arfcom they would have been
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#15]
It sticks out so bad it's like a free avatar.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 10:32:05 PM EDT
[#16]
OP, are you going to apologize for calling us retards?
If you do, welcome you are among friends.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 11:00:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wtf doesn’t misleading feedback have to do with my question?

You clowns do realize that people a lot smarter than you have indeed read the bill that has already passed the house and it does make way for people like me to lose rights.

FFS it’s already happening to some vets and people with medical marijuana cards in Hawaii.

You guys act like it isn’t happening in some form or another right now as we speak.

To the people saying this thread isn’t going to go how I thought, you’re right. I thought people with IQ’s above 40 might chime in.

And since you’re soooo concerned with business that isn’t yours here is what happened, not that any of you will go “oh, yeah, PayPal sucks”

And I’m sure you guys will find the mod who didn’t bother to fix my feedback and bitch at him. And while you’re at it bitch at the seller who didn’t give me a positive for the shit I bought last week

I cut and pasted this from another thread. Not typing it all again. And the guy told me he told the mid everything was good. And I saw someone cc’ed in our emails, who I assumed was the mod yet he still never fixed my feedback.

How is it a welch if the guy got paid? Got sent the money the very next day after I found out PayPal took the money back. Well, technically my bank did.

According to the guy who I bought from, he informed the mod it was a PayPal fuck up because I showed him all the details and the mod didn't fix it. I can't be sure but it might be the same mod who had the nerve to fuck up a sale because he spoke with the seller of an item and not me to get the details and the pics of the money order and tracking number I sent when I paid the guy who I had the issue with. You know, mod. As in moderate between two parties. He spoke with the seller and not me which means he failed and fucked me out if a deal which is why my "feedback" is incorrect and will stay that way because ill never do another deal here with the mods in EE who act like that.

But congrats. Now you know stuff that was none of your business. It was worth it to make you look dumb though. That's typically what happens when you run your mouth about stuff your ignorant about. Most people figure that out in their twenties.

And quite frankly the second someone says problem and PayPal I always believe them over PayPal. To anyone who thinks loosing thousands won't happen to you.....I thought that too. For years and years. Then I found out the hard way.

PSA. You're a complete and utter fool if you use PayPal. Period. They had $2400 of my money for 27 days yet my account still showed -$2400 and they didn't believe they got paid even though it WAS THEM who took the money out if my account on their own without my permission and I had to fax them my bank statement showing the $2400 they took and it still said -$2400 after 27 days. It probably still does. I had my bank take the money back and I've washed my hands of them. On day 8 or 9, after 5 phone calls, they actually admitted to me their system had a problem and wasn't showing correct account balances. No shit. I was told it would fix itself soon. Never did.

PayPal is a total joke. Don't think you're safe with some of the others. PayPal owns some of them. Venmo is one I believe.

Here is a pic from the seller:
https://i.imgur.com/JYFwUHs.jpg
View Quote
Lighten up Francis. I know you’re new but it’s just a dogpile thread. Hell I’ve had more than one.

If I were you, I’d ask the mod to intentionally leave that red score. Like your own personal calling card. Who needs an avatar? You’re already the most notable 17’r
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 11:06:46 PM EDT
[#18]
OP, seriously, which verbiage in the bill has you concerned?

Or are you worried because someone else told you to be?

I’ve always wondered about people who believe things because “smarter people” told them to.

Think for yourself. Tell me the passage that is worrisome to you. Be specific.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 12:53:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Have you seriously never seen this copypasta before?
View Quote
Yea... I remember that thread. I was a little slow on the intake of it all.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 12:54:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 1:00:58 AM EDT
[#21]
This thread is spectacular.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 1:16:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 1:19:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Once again GD delivers!
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 1:50:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote
sucks to be her
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 1:51:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why don’t you stfu about stuff you don’t know shit about?

Everyone else on the tech side is right. Wow. 18 year old basement dwellers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He joined in June and had negative feedback by July. He welched pretty hard core. He paid for something and then pulled his money back. I hope the seller didnt get shafted. Check it out.
Why don’t you stfu about stuff you don’t know shit about?

Everyone else on the tech side is right. Wow. 18 year old basement dwellers
Sort of like your OP?

Link Posted: 12/9/2017 1:59:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd love to hear from @Hatchet2502 about the sale. And if the mod in question would pop in and offer some clarification it would go a long way. @FullAutoHound is making claims of being screwed and is offering his side of the story. If its true, the feedback should be changed.
View Quote
Agreed, but he's still a dickhead though lol
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 2:14:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Best dog pile thread in a while.

OP, this is gonna be like prison sex. The less you struggle, the better off you'll be......or so I've heard.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 2:16:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Dat feedback doe.
View Quote
thats the first thing I noticed even before I read his post...   I didn't even know that thing turned red
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 2:23:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Lighten up Francis. I know you’re new but it’s just a dogpile thread. Hell I’ve had more than one.

If I were you, I’d ask the mod to intentionally leave that red score. Like your own personal calling card. Who needs an avatar? You’re already the most notable 17’r
View Quote
  I can't breathe  thanks to this thread.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 2:44:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif .--. . .-. .... .- .--. ... / ..- ... . / -- --- .-. ... . / .-.. .. -.- . / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ... .. --. --..-- / .-- . / -.-. .- -. / -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. -.-. .- - . / .. -. / - .... .- - .-.-.-
View Quote
Cool. Just a week ago I wouldn't have been able to read that.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 2:54:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:....... And while you’re at it bitch at the seller who didn’t give me a positive for the shit I bought last week.....
View Quote
''
Giving feedback isn't a requirement. I don't always get feed back on the few deals I did here. Whootpie

You need to get yours fixed because you WILL be judged by the score.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 2:58:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Your airsoft guns are safe. Have a good day in middle school Monday.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 3:08:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 3:10:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 3:12:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 3:36:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Indeed
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 3:48:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 4:13:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Wow. I  was told GD was full of retards but I couldn’t imagine it was this bad.

You clowns do realize that people a lot smarter than you have indeed read the bill

<blah blah blah tldr>

<blah blah blah tldr>

the mod didn't fix it. I can't be sure but it might be the same mod who had the nerve to fuck up a sale

<blah blah blah tldr>

he failed and fucked me

<blah blah blah tldr>

It was worth it to make you look dumb though. That's typically what happens when you run your mouth about stuff your ignorant about.

<blah blah blah tldr>
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 4:15:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Dat feedback doe.
View Quote

Ed
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 4:31:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That’s why I posted a screen shot. So who gives a fuck what you believe?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That’s why I posted a screen shot. So who gives a fuck what you believe?  

Ed
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 4:39:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ed
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#42]
DKProf laughed at him ...............TWICE!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 7:37:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
This...
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#46]
The thread that wont die......

Dont worry OP, EVENTUALLY itll go away.......
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#47]
lmao it would have been so much better for OP if he just pretended the thread never happened and didnt post a reply.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#48]

DDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So I guess the house passed the anti gun bill that makes funds available for more background checks and amongst other things, makes it possible to take away gun rights, without due process, to those on social security.....more to the point social security disability.

If this shit passes the senate will Trump actually sign it?  Will traitors who do what they are told show up, armed, at my door?

I know this won’t be tomorrow but I know they are trying to ram it through before the new year.

This is getting out of control. Why is it I worry more about my gun rights when a republican(s) is in office?  Wtf.
View Quote
Not what the bill says...read the bill
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

OP, this is gonna be like prison sex. The less you struggle, the better off you'll be......or so I've heard.
View Quote
Don't listen to him. Fight it! The more you struggle, the more we like it.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top